28 parker for sale
Gun Accessories for Sale
2018.03.21 23:24 CannibalVegan Gun Accessories for Sale
MODERATORS WILL NOT ASK FOR YOUR ACCOUNT INFO FOR ANY REASON. USE COMMON SENSE. This subreddit is dedicated to the legal sale of firearm related accessories and add-ons that are not banned by Reddit Policy. It was created after the Feb 2018 unannounced rule change and subsequent blanket ban of innocent gun-specific communities. In the event of quarantine, our backup is https://gunnection.com/
2012.02.02 19:54 vonpigtails LAlist: craigslist for r/LA redditors
A Los Angeles community to post craigslist like posts for other redditors to buy, sell, rent, and more in the local Los Angeles area. Marketplace and Deals only - This is not yelp or AskLosAngeles. Look for reviews or recommendations elsewhere. Don't spam your non Los Angeles business here.
2009.12.10 23:00 pjparanormal Arcane
The subreddit for Arcane, an animated series created by Riot Games portraying the origins of two iconic League champions, set in the utopian Piltover and the oppressed underground of Zaun.
2023.03.21 00:35 AarontheTinker [H] Kastellan Robots NIB & AoS [W] $$$ [Loc] Canada
Hello! Doing my spring cleaning and looking to downsize my pile. All prices do not include shipping. Most shipping costs will be $15 within Canada and $20 to USA. Everywhere else I will need get a shipping price.
Please let me know if I've missed any timestamps or if any of my older timestamped items that people are interested in, I can retake and send prior to payment and shipping if desired. Warhammer 40k lot
Kastellan Robots $55CAD Tech-Priest Dominus $35CAD
Bits on sprue $5CAD AoS lots
Aether War box Tzeentch half $150CAD
Disciples of Tzeentch $300CAD
Ogroid Thaumaturge $65CAD
Dominion Box, Kruleboyz half $85CAD *not yet pictured!* Fyreslayers
Fyreslayers incl. the start collecting box, a Grimwrath Berserker, Auric Runesmiter, Auric Flamekeeper, a Doomseeker, and the Runefather on foot, as well as the Battlesmith. Khorne Bloodbound
Warhammer Underworlds Shadespire Core Set $60CAD Cards are for sale. Let me know which warband you'd like and I'll get you a price.
submitted by AarontheTinker
to Miniswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:35 Remote-Trash-3494 new t33n / pyt telegram chats (STACKED) for sale text @meltypot on tele if interested !!
submitted by Remote-Trash-3494 to asianstarfire3 [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:35 hamburgerapplepie StubHub Nationals Sale
Visit for StubHub Nationals Sale
. This link provides a regularly updated list of coupons, promo codes and discount deals.
submitted by hamburgerapplepie
to RouteDeals [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:34 the_crither1 Received Invitation for F2F!!!!!
United Airline ~ I’m so excited yet anxious since it’s for LOD however the proficiency exam is after the F2F via V.I.
What if I fail? What if I’m intermediate? What if I pass? Haha I wish I knew how I’d be tested but for now does anyone else have a F2F for 03/28? 😁
submitted by the_crither1
to cabincrewcareers [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:33 N111CKDAPANDA Jbl earbuds are actually infuriating sometimes
I recently got the Jbl tune130 bc tws and they’re pretty good, as far as my non audiophile ears consider. They were on sale for 50 bucks and I got them. OH MY GOD THEY ARE RAGE INDUCING. Like sometimes I will take a five hour car ride and have no problems with both buds in and not have them cut out once. The next day I take my dogs for a 20 minute walk and I can’t put both earbuds in because the moment I do they start cutting out to where I basically get to hear nothing. I’ve tried so many things nothing works. The thing that’s weird is that three things tend to happen when they cut out. Sometimes they randomly just go silent for a few seconds, sometimes they speed up and then go silent. But other times the sound switches from earbud to earbuds individually and then goes out. It is so fucking frustrating. PLEZ HELP
submitted by N111CKDAPANDA
to headphones [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:32 QueenODisaster Carnegie Mellon please don't give me false hopes
I applied to Carnegie Mellon University (Dietrich Statml) under the Early Decision II plan and received a fat rejection on Jan 28 which was expected.
However, I just got an email from my counselor saying that they received a confirmation letter from CMU dated Feb 15. The letter states that they have received my application and will begin mailing admission decisions in the last week of March.
I'm convinced that the admission office probably made a mistake. Is there any other possible explanation for this?
submitted by QueenODisaster
to ApplyingToCollege [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:32 Thatonedudescar $2/hr Incentive Tulsa PT Clerks
I know there was a rumor a month or two ago that they were taking away the $2 incentive for all employees who worked the mandatory 28 hours or more per week. I am trying to find out if any other PT clerks have confirmation of this. Thanks.
submitted by Thatonedudescar
to QuikTrip [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:32 Yung-yamaka “Racist much?”
2023.03.21 00:32 Admirable-Location24 Could this be endometriosis?
I am 51 but still get a period every 28 days. I did start on 200 mg oral progesterone at night three months ago so perhaps it’s related to that, but for the past three periods I have had excruciating cramps on my left side.
As a teen I used to have terrible period cramps that would last about 24 hours but I learned to control the pain with ibuprofen. For the last four or five years my periods have been much heavier but I no longer had any menstrual cramps.
I have had ovarian cysts in the past but the pain is usually duller and didn’t necessarily come with my period. But the pain was in the same place as these terrible cramps.
I have barely been able to control the pain by cycling 600mg advil and 650 mg Tylenol. Two of the nights I had to take Hydrocodone to be able to sleep the pain was so bad. I have a call into my doctor but haven’t heard back yet. For these 3 periods this pain lasts four to five days.
submitted by Admirable-Location24
to endometriosis [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:30 meanwasabi87 Worked on an app for 2 years before taking a break. Now want to apply for YC. Should I continue on my existing product or focus on something new? And my skill set seems very muddled too.
Used to be a marketing/consulting person but I learned coding in 2020 so I can build my own apps. I built a slack app and a web app in those two years. Slack app had about ~150-200 users, 15 or so active users. Couldn’t really find any external support for web app. Family/friends route didn’t go well. Did not do any marketing. The lack of users/feedback got me demotivated and I stopped working on my app towards end of 2021. Having that startup itch again and want to apply for YC. Should I give my old app another shot or shoot for another startup idea? Also I’m now caught between a technical/non technical role and not sure if my profile will be attractive to YC. I can code etc but don’t have much experience with sales/seo either. Would love any thoughts/advice!
Background : 8+ years in marketing and strategy consulting at some tech companies and Big 4, Top 10ish MBA (not sure that matters), then learned to code and launched my startup. Now doing some dev work on the side to make money
submitted by meanwasabi87
to ycombinator [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:30 MakeItHomemade What do you guys do for snow pants? I’m 69” hips … torrid 28 jeans. Just heading up for one day of fun with my preschooler.
submitted by MakeItHomemade to PlusSizeFashion [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:30 AutoModerator [Complete] Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator Course
If you want Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator, contact us on + 447593882116 (Telegram or WhatsApp).
If you want to run a successful agency and wonder how, look no further than Iman Gadzhi's Agency Navigator course.
With over 50 hours of step-by-step training, Iman Gadzhi's Agency Navigator covers EVERY
aspect of building an agency from scratch. It's almost like a plug & play system with plenty of success stories to back it up. From signing clients and running Facebook ads, to building out your team and invoicing, this course has everything you need to know.
Inside the Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator course, you'll find:
The Core Curriculum for starting an agency A custom e-learning platform just for agency owners Website templates, funnels, ads, and more Template contracts, sales scripts, and agreements With this course, you'll learn how to: - Start your agency - Find leads - Sign clients - Get paid - Onboard clients - Manage client communication ... and much more!
To get your hands on Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator, contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: + 447593882116 Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore/@/yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to ImanGadzhiProductions [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:29 BoiledPizzaDog Why do they call themselves Robot Juice despite never featuring robot or juice based content? Are they stupid?
2023.03.21 00:29 co-dean crackhead etsy
2023.03.21 00:29 tikudz trinidad’s medical reform in doable steps
Any nation bests TT.
SHORT TERM, enacted in one year -
- Make health a right, be it public AND private, in the constitution. Currently only public catered to.
- Adopt the UNIVERSAL HEALTH SYSTEM – defined as the state covering medical cost. Barbados, Canada, France, UK, Mexico among the adoptors.
- UHS application to TT – * private doctors and private pharmacy are heavily subsidized to affordable level. Out of pocket is $100 and $20 respectively for citizens. * Remainder, once out of pocket paid by citizens, is given to the doctor and pharmacy quickly by the state.
* FREE - $0 dollars up to age 18; are certain categories: ANY chronic medical condition or disabled; retirement age and up; if pregnant or ex inmate.
* Cost management - Government negotiated costs for medicine and procedures
– no one place or doctor will charge different from another as government pays fees for citizens. Fees are STRICTLY regulated to keep them affordable and halt overbilling. Fees for all health care services and medicine are set every two years by negotiations between the health ministry and physicians.
* Adopt ideas from number one ranked FRANCE health system.
* Commission a study of foreign health systems and adopt where feasible – such as UK, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Barbados, Canada, Italy, Israel.
- Open a MENTAL HEALTH AND LONLINESS MINISTRY – treating school violence, assessing military and police cadets as well as serving officers and serving the public among its missions.
- Priority surgery - all citizens in need of life saving surgery gets all bills paid by government. The state will begin a drive to speed up their care, as in immediately they are found and aided. Should the care not be available locally, expenses for overseas all state borne.
- Establish local medical school for SPECIALIZATION – to be opened in Trinidad to supply a pool of local professionals, SPECIALIZED DOCTORS above GP with little to no need to go abroad, FREE OF CHARGE. Will expand to include other medical and paramedical training.
- Free medical school – for doctors and staff. Any debt is cleared.
- Adopt South Korean national physical examination – every two years citizens AND foreigners travel to a PHYSICAL EXAMINATION CENTER and undergo a series of ROUTINE EXAMINATIONS: blood work, pap smear, x ray, lung function, ECG, kidney and liver function, blood sugar, stomach cancer screen, dental screen, urine and more.
- CDAP & Children’s Life Fund removed – supplanted by Universal Health – state covered cost for ALL citizens of PRIVATE doctors, facilities and pharmacies, so that free or near nil. (CDAP doesn’t cover all medicine and when government supplied medicine is short, private sources can provide)
- Mercy program - Food delivery for those too ill to shop and cook themselves. The state will deliver nutritionist supervised food free of charge.
- Parental aide program – no matter the economic background a new-born’s parents may apply for an assistant from the government, sent to their residence.
- Healthy eating at state institutions – low fat, sugar, cholesterol, diabetic food and drink are only what permitted at ministries and other government institutions extending to vending machines.
- Food, soda and juice tax – a high tax, designed to reduce consumption of SWEETENED BEVERAGES and food of HIGH SUGAR, FAT, CHOLESTEROL, SALT. This policy intervention is an effort to decrease obesity and the health impacts related to being overweight.
- Subsidized low and zero fat, cholesterol and sugar consumption – a preventative medicine measure, foods, drinks and snacks example: chia, almond butter, sourdough bread, Splenda, versions of chocolate and ice cream, Glucerna, whole wheat, so to healthy processed foods are government subsidized 30% thirty percent to help encourage good health - including foreign brands. Trinidad has very high heart disease rate.
- Ban trans fats – restaurants fry food in oil raising health risk from consumed foodstuff. Business will be mandated to use alternatives.
- 30 minutes tops - Prompt care mandatory. Trinidad doctors right now have patients wait HOURS. Must (keep patients waiting not above half an hour) before patients are seen to under pain of automatic suspension.
- DISSOLVED Medical Board - replaced by a more toothy organization – rather separate to ensure independence. Are led by FOREIGNERS not locals. Responsible for investigating and punishing staff and DOCTORS who are rude, deliver service outside 30 minutes, malpractice.
LONG TERM –
- Second and third cancer treatment centers established – the St. James one added to. A larger, public facility able to support medical tourism and the next in Tobago.
- Ratio – look into increasing doctor to citizen ratio such that doctors are more numerous than present.
- Digital medicine –
* Electronic health record
. Health information in a digital format
. EHRs can be shared across networks.
* Like France’s VITALE
, a DIGITAL SMART CARD
replacing paper medical cards.
* Electronic prescribing
– defined is the computer-based
electronic generation, transmission, and filling of a medical prescription, taking the place of paper prescriptions.
- MULTIPLE hospitals and specilized facilities – only 7 main general hospitals for 1.3 million. Top priority more are constructed.
- Additional medical services and medical tourism - Introduction locally of SPECIALIZED medical health procedures currently sourced abroad, by constructing relevant facilities. Serving locals and for low price, tourists. A source of foreign exchange.
- Medical contruction speed – haste a priority to build facilities and infrastructure. To this end foreign construction workers and architects hired for numbers.
- Establishment of a National Primary Angioplasty Network – treats better with heart conditions backed up by CARDIAC CATH devices installed across the nation, a specialized heart treatment facility and public education.
- Medication delivery - for elderly and those too sickly to reach hospital or pharmacy, a medically certified nurse drops it off at their residence.
- Elderly care nursing homes - a series of free STATE OF THE ART nursing homes constructed both islands, complete with internet and dietician. Are physician operated. Care costs 100 percent state borne - including food, lodging, and medical costs. JAPAN’S geriatric home model will be emulated such as Azalee care centers. Mexico also examined. Private existing facilities are from now state covered.
- Elderly housing – any living in rundown conditions can have their abode fixed or granted a new one if fixing the original impractical. State covered.
- Elderly living communities – are communities government builds to house the elderly (infirm younger people additionally).
- Local medicine and equipment made locally – goal a PERCENTAGE of both, so too herbal medicine included, prioritizing the crucial. Factories built for the purpose.
- Diabetes treatment and research hospital - The Diabetic Wellness Center replaced if needed, the new facility staffed by SPECIALIZED diabetic treatment personnel.
- Medical science institutes and labs – Trinidad shall swiftly establish its own MEDICAL RESEARCH arm. _________________
submitted by tikudz
to Caribbean [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:28 surfaholic15 Monday at the LCS and Random Shit
Helena Montana on a lightly snowy day, and my silver! https://imgur.com/a/z7VP7Lx
Welp, today was nutty. There were several people shopping and the display cases had been rearranged entirely with the exception of the case with the 1000 ounce COMEX bar. And a LOT of stuff was not there...
There were a few kilos with the COMEX bar, including the beasts of England completer. Almost nothing under five ounces in terms of rounds and bars. Not much in ten ounces either. A dude and his wife bought all the cull Morgans and Peace dollars, didn't even look through them. So 600 in fiat there.
Last week they had 3000 rounds come in. On Thursday. Today they had less than fifty left. On Friday they sold over a hundred grand in one day, in large part due to a rancher coming in to buy an entire tube of one ounce gold Krugs plus other gold and silver...
While we were there they sold about 3000.00 worth not including us. The guy said they are now back to getting their premiums raised and all the orders they placed last week and week before are now delayed again. Their list of things they are looking for specifically for people including us has more than tripled in the last two weeks.
In other random news, regular gas at 3.14, diesel at 4.08. the pawn shop is stuffed to the gills with stuff. Hubby got a great deal on a circular saw.
The pawn shop guy has quite a lot of sterling at about 5.00 over spot for the fancy stuff, 3 over for basic. He is getting overloaded, and if his prices hold I may grab a few sterling wedding bands to add to my stack lol. While we were shopping the line to sell and pawn stuff was far longer than the buying line. And the gun counter was busy. Several women buying personal defence weapons, a few guys buying hunting weapons.
For some reason both Petco and PetSmart had next to no animals. Parakeets, one tortoise, one lizard, two snakes between both stores plus a few hamsters and mice. Tons of sale signs, lots of empty spaces in terms of pet essentials. Not many fish in the tanks either....Strange. WinCo had all kinds of stuff on sale, at sale prices fifteen to twenty percent higher than this time last year.
And after over a year of looking, we finally found a rebuilt steering box for the truck! Good thing since new ones now run 800.00 or so! For a 1976 Chevy K20. Got it for 208. Yay! The new engine arrives late next month last I checked.
And it is really insane when GOODWILL is charging more for some used closet than ye olde Walmart charges on clearance for new lol. The clearance racks are expanding, and I got a couple of useful things for 5.00 each. Funny how the food clearance section is empty but the clothing, tech, toys and other non essential clearance are growing by the week.
And speaking of thrift shops, all of ours are really sad lately. The quality of stuff they do get is really marginal, and goodwill was overloaded with new stuff donated by businesses that was NOT discounted and in a few cases was MARKED UP over the Ross clearance price. Good grief. No silver, no good jewelry in any of the ones that used to have it either. Higher end donations are a thing of the past.
The non local banks are looking very busy lately, the local banks are normal traffic, other than the folks waiting to open accounts. Our teller said the accounts folks are quite busy. Gee, wonder why?
submitted by surfaholic15
to SilverDegenClub [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:28 Vampbadie The death of Alison Hargreaves (TW)
Alison is a bitch
1. Alison is taken to the basement 2. See his Claire and they hug 3. Diego pulls up and pins that Claire to the wall 4. Luther ties her to the chair of nails. Any movement causes the nails to dig more into her skin 5. The siblings pull up in the Basement 6. Lila rumors Allison to do whatever they want her to do 7. They take Claire off the wall. They get Grace to take her dead body away to the kitchen 8. Each sibling takes a turn absolutely going at her. Roasting the shit out of this bitch 9. Five then rips off all our fingernails and toenails then breaks the bones 10. Luther then unhinges her jaw and takes out all her teeth and cuts out her tongue forcing her to eat them 11. Klaus breaks her knees, ankles and wrists then proceeds to chop off her fingers very slowly. As the siblings watch in complete enjoyment 12. Meanwhile grace is cooking and preparing Claire for Alison’s dinner 13. Diego leaves then returns with a boa constrictor and puts it in allison and all the siblings watch her suffer 14. Meanwhile ray is pulling up as grace has prepared meatloaf aka Claire and her wine that’s is actually bleach and Claire’s blood 15. Ray then takes it down to the basement and Alison thinks he’s there to safe her from her siblings 16. He gives her the meal and she thinks it’s a normal food. She then asks what it is and ray gets close to her ear and whispers “claire” 17. Then Diego opens the curtain to reveal Claire hanging by her neck with no legs as there’s two buckets collecting her blood 18. Alison wants to throw up but she can’t because they told her not to and she’s been rumored to do as they say 19. They let the snake and the meatloaf full of Claire digest for a bit while they get supplies for the really fun part 20. The sibling return a few hours later Viktor is carrying a very very large butcher knife and a bucket full of bleach and alcohol to pour on allison wounds 21. Viktor takes the knife and starts scalping off her eyebrows then proceeds to scalp Allison to the skull. 22. Then using the bucket from earlier pours the whole bucket on her now gaping wounds 23. Meanwhile salone, luther, ray are getting ready for the extremely steamy threesome. 24. They walk and begin to have very loud and very kinky sex. Salone takes Alison detached scalp and wears it like a wig. Betty cooper style All the while degrading Allison and calling her a whore and a bitch. And Makes sure she watches. 25. They finally let her out of the chair and then put a blind fold on her and lead her out of the basement. 26. They take to a different room with a single bath tub full of Claire’s blood 27. They tell Allison to get into the bath and Luther comes up from behind and begins to drown her. 28. This goes on for a couple of minutes until they let her up for air. They repeat for a few hours. 29. By now Alison is regretting her decisions and is begging for her life as best as should could with no tongue and teeth. Helen Keller style 30. They drag her out of the bathroom and back to the basement and hang her by her wrist using Diego’s knifes to keep her suspended 31. Each sibling uses brass knuckles and punch her each one time 32. They spray her one last time with bleach and alcohol and weed killer 33. Five gets a briefcase from the commission. 34. They set that bitch on fire then as she burns they throw the briefcase at her and it sends her to the Sahara desert. 35. It’s there that she finally succumbs to her wounds. 36. She dies knowing her daughter, husband and all her family hated her and wanted her dead 37. They all celebrate her death and a job well done. They throw an epic Rager and have fun knowing she out of their lives
submitted by Vampbadie
to UmbrellaAcademy [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:28 AutoModerator [Full] Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator
Contact me to get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator by chatting me on +44 759 388 2116 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator.
Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator course is one of the best products on how to start a marketing agency.
Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator includes over 50 hours of step-by-step training covering EVERY
aspect of building an agency from scratch. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! Signing clients, running Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales... this course has everything
covered for you.
The topics inside Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator course include:
- Agency Navigator course Core Curriculum
- Custom E-Learning Platform For Agency Owners
- Financial Planner, Revenue Calculator, Outreach Tracker & More Tools
- Websites Templates, Funnels, Ads & More
- Template Contracts, Sales Scripts, Agreements & More
The lessons in Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator will teach you how to: - Starting Your Agency - Finding Leads - Signing Clients - Getting Paid - Onboarding Clients - Managing Client Communication... ...and much, much more!
To get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 2116 Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to LatestImanGadzhi [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:27 Avopainen [WTS] Bergara floorplate conversion Magpul RVG V Seven gas block Geissele MI buffer tube
Bergara B14 short action hinged floor plate conversion new take off $85
Magpul picatinny RVG FDE w/ slight rattle can remnants $13
V Seven Weapon Systems TITANIUM gas block new in package $79
Geissele ODG buffer tube - some salt w/ Midwest Industries pic to buffer folding adapter. Set screw may be stripped I can’t get it removed $100
WTT: will trade for Inforce WML, Surefire M340 or equivalent, Noveske BCG. DDC buffer tube, Magpul K grip grey, FCD 6.7” rail FDE, AR drop in trigger - not CMC
Prices listed include shipping. Accepting PayPal FF and Venmo. Ships USPS with tracking within 24 hours of sale.
submitted by Avopainen
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:27 Mcxng [US, US] [H] PayPal [W] Skyridge Gengar h9
My friend is an avid collector of Gengar and she’s desperately looking for a Skyridge Gengar H9 English version.
Card doesn’t have to be graded, but in good condition. If graded she’s looking for a PSA 7-8.
Open to any & all offers Thanks!
[N] I have multiple sales/ purchases on hardwareswap
submitted by Mcxng
to pkmntcgtrades [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:27 19neo91 Nothing Matters Anymore
There you have it folks: Welcome to the New Economy.
There's no going back now. The milestone here, besides the historic bank failures, is the (re-)creation of the Swap Line facility system through the US Fed that will allow other central banks to turn on the American money printers daily until the end of April, at least. This scheme has only ever been put online twice in history: for the 2008 crash and for COVID. The household investor must realize that the world is now in a 2008/COVID-like scenario even if the news and other media are trying to control the panic for now since it is in their best interest to prevent any further bank runs
. But even this historic third turning-on of the worldwide counterfeiting mechanism doesn't hold a candle to the new paradigm shift that has occurred
: which is the US Fed cavalierly, brazenly, and recklessly creating a banking ecosystem which now expects the FDIC insures virtually all customer deposits. And wait there's more
: Simultaneous with this sweeping use of America's spending power to protect banking depositors
comes an all-out crush on banking investors
, everyone from retail to institutional holding things like $SBNY, $SVB, $CS---those who now find that their holdings are nothing; so too (for the first time ever) are bond-holders getting cleaned out, something which the governments and central banks recognize is illegal for everyone but them (as illegal as completing a bank sale without shareholder approval).
Here's what you can expect in this New Economy:
- Share prices can go from nothing to the moon to nothing essentially instantly. There is no anchoring in reality any longer, and credit rating companies have become 2-day-late, headlines-repeating machines. Looking at a share price and expecting that it can hold at any level is to put on rose-colored glasses to bank shares flying up and down 20% when every new investor was told that these were the safest moats.
- Everything is now driven by human psychology. Ignore fundamentals, ignore technical analysis, even ignore the memes. All that matters from one day to the next is the fear and greed of the rich and powerful. Look at the insane state of their actions: The same groups injecting cash into the failing banks are privately selling their shares in these companies, then asking in bad faith how it is that the decline continues, therefore positioning themselves to have a cover for their injections of more money into the chaos of their own creation. Every stock is now caught up in this storm, and any localized news event is barely tertiary to the primary and secondary financial freakouts of the moment.
- There is enough money to cover any squeeze. Well it turns out that the apes were right about something: There is more than enough money that can be created in 48 hrs to pay off a squeeze, and for more than one memestock. The Fed erased several months of QT to QE over $300B in new cash reserves and strengthening their liquidity position to several trillions. They. Can. Do. This. Instantly. So much of 2021 was spent arguing the niceties about market cap and price anchoring, but the truth is that the sky is the limit when the people running the casino are also the world's greatest money counterfeiters.
I expect to many readers that there is something in this post that bothers them. It's not about
$CENN, is it? What's with all this Superstonky stuff? Swaps and what not, I've never heard of any of that here. Yes, all true. The fact is that this community has for over two years shied away from the $GME and $AMC core for whatever reason; the result is a feeling of disconnect from the canonized DD with respect to the current state of Cenntro. Perhaps many here don't know the vindication of your friends and relatives realizing that after your spouting what seemed like conspiracy theories for years about Archegos, Credit Suisse, Swaps, and bank collapses, that all those "stories" would come to fruition and that one of the oldest and strongest banks in the world would disappear overnight for $3.2B (around what I'd say is the fair value of Cenntro). It feels good to be right, but it can feel panicky to be on the sidelines and realize that the information was there all along about the truth of this cabal and that you didn't delve into it because it came from another stock community, because it included useful info about DRSing, or because it just seemed too complicated and far-off when your attention was on the daily drama of UP-OR-DOWN.
The truth is the stock market is rigged---rigged for retail investors
If it is possible for the bag-holder to forget for a second about the unrealized losses and just look at the big picture: RETAIL PAYS NOTHING TO HODL. INSTITUTIONS ARE COLLAPSING BECAUSE OF THEIR OBLIGATIONS IN FEES AND SHORING-UP THEIR BALANCE SHEETS AGAINST NEGATIVE EQUITY AND LIQUIDITY HOLES. Just try to think from their
perspective. It is you
who are stealing
get to hodl a position without paying fees as they do on FTDs and shorts, you
don't have to pay commissions for using a darkpool or other professional trading mechanisms each of the millions of times daily they perform a large transaction you
don't have to shell out for social media distortion campaigns and hit articles. From the perspective of the suits, from how they see it you have already bled them x
amount by hodling and to them that ought to be counted against any potential tendies pile
: to them, you've already robbed them and so they are given a carte blanche to rob retail investors
, as has been seen now with the pilfering of anyone with banking stocks.
In this sort of environment, the numbers are all meaningless gaslighting and all that matters is time; if it took around 2.5 years since the frenzy of speculation begun in 2021 to come to a crisis of valuation and confidence, then how long will it take for the stock market to shake out the bad actors? 2.5 more? Less? Who knows: no one knew
(though many tinfoilists foretold) that this financial mayhem would happen and now that it has everyone seems to have their own reason for the cause and their own narrative about what comes next.
Here's what I can tell you: $CENN and every single ticker on the market remain as risky an investment as can be in the terra incognita of the New Economy. When you see the bank moat fall as it has, it may be wise to wait on the sidelines. I'm not here to tell anyone to buy anything. Money (A) for me is one goal of my investment along with (B) fucking the suits and (C) seeing the company I like come to fruition. I've found that often when what I want triangulates in this way that if I push too hard on one side of the structure (i.e., A. money) then that force tends to be transferred and realized along the other two sides: (B) The Suits Are
Fucked; and (C) Cenntro Is Now A Full-fledged EV Company.
NFA. GLTA. CENNDIT.
submitted by 19neo91
to CENN [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:27 cabevan3 What do you guys think?