65 impala ss for sale
Tame Impala on Reddit
2011.10.30 03:32 jazo Tame Impala on Reddit
All things relating to Tame Impala, Kevin Parker's psychedelic pop/rock musical project.
2009.04.19 06:52 hax0r Chevrolet
The perfect subreddit for anything GM related!
2010.06.21 15:10 manata Gears of War Subreddit
Everything Gears of War. From Gnasher to Lancer, GearsOfWar is the front page of Sera's net.
2023.03.29 03:09 crayonintheboxx First PFYF order! 🙌😍
Just wanted to say I made my first Pretties for Your Face order since they are having a $2 Tuesday sale today (Mar 28). If you have any opinions or looks with these shades (and okay with sending thru IG) let me know! ❤
Here's a list of all the shades I purchased:
- Valentine Baby
- Hidden Treasure
- Light as a Feather
- Tru Luv
submitted by crayonintheboxx
to Indiemakeupandmore [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:09 Frosty-Pop3721 If I signed my title to a Car Dealership after agreeing on a trade value, are they legally bound to that value? They did not fill out the dealer info before backing out.
I went to a car dealership today, chose a car, and had them appraise my potential trade-in. The salesman came back with a sheet showing the breakdown of the price of the new vehicle, my trade value, taxes, and fees. My trade allowance was $45,000, about $15,000 more than I expected. He assured me that I would be owed a little under $12,000, and I confirmed that amount multiple times because I couldn't believe such a high appraisal. After he reassured me, I agreed to the prices, and they had me sign the title to my trade. I did not sign any other contracts.
The salesman disappeared for a while and returned to tell me he thought he had heard the sales manager say 45, rather than 25. I argued that we had already agreed on the prices and that I had already signed the title. He countered with the fact that they hadn't filled out their portion of the title yet, so I technically "didn't sign the title TO anybody." I went to the sales manager directly, and although he seemed nervous, he walked me through it like a child and gave me nearly the same exact words as the salesman. I went home with my signed title and the sheet that outlined the values showing that I would have been owed just short of $12,000.
There were 4-6 other employees around, along with the managers that the salesman spoke to, and my wife, they were all aware of the mistake, but also aware that I "made sure" before making an agreement.
Who's in the right here? Am I entitled to make that deal at the agreed-upon trade value of $45,000? Or did they slip through on technicality for not filling out their end of the title?
submitted by Frosty-Pop3721
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:09 AvantSolace Armored Core 4 SS’d. Ready for FA!
2023.03.29 03:08 StepwiseUndrape574 📷 GTA 5 Modded accounts for sale $5 Billion 32x deluxos Rank 500: https://furymodz.com
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5_moddedaccounts_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:08 gripother Andrew Tate - Make Money Webinar (High Quality)
Get Andrew Tate - Make Money Webinar by chatting me on +44 759 388 0762 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have Andrew Tate - Make Money Webinar
Andrew Tate - Make Money Webinar is one of the best products on how to improve your financial situation, with the priceless tips on Andrew Tate.
You will learn his mindset, as well as his strategies for more sales.
To get Andrew Tate - Make Money Webinar contact me on:
Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 0762 (Telegram: silverlakestoreproducts).
Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by gripother
to AndrewTateHighQuality [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:07 quannyquanquan Lol
2023.03.29 03:07 Spainwithouthes Does anyone know of any wholesale vintage clothing suppliers?
Hey everyone! I apologize if this is an odd question or not the correct sub for it but I just wanted to start somewhere.
I was wondering if anyone knew of any wholesale vintage clothing suppliers from their region that ships internationally. More specifically, I am looking for niche 70s-early 2000s second-hand clothing suppliers. Think raunchy old flea markets, estate sales, thrift stores etc.
I recently learnt that this is how many top sellers on sites like eBay and Depop etc source high volume stock and got really intrigued. Unfortunately, none are willing to give away the names of their precious suppliers so I’m here getting started on my own research!
Any useful information is welcome. Thank you in advance to anyone who responds.
submitted by Spainwithouthes
to AskFrance [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:06 StepwiseUndrape574 📷 GTA 5 Modded accounts for sale $5 Billion 32x deluxos Rank 500: https://furymodz.com
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5_moddedaccounts_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:06 salelouisllc Unfinity draft booster 14 card pack
submitted by salelouisllc
to u/salelouisllc [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:06 huqowavy 9 dollar upgrade baited to 36 ?
| || |
Got this notification, I said screw it went on to the privacy website and created a single use card for 10, and it kept getting declined realized they were trying to charge me for a whole 36 ☹️ submitted by huqowavy to Tinder [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:06 FinnBalur1 Tips on how to have an AI vs AI 20-minute+ classic
First, this mainly works with more equally matched opponents (overall matters).
Gameplay sliders (in options):
- Difficulty: Legend
- Rope break automatic: Off
Balancing sliders (in options):
- AI Standing Strike Reversal Rate: 60
- AI Standing Grappe Reversal Rate: 60
- AI Finisher Reversal Rate: 75
- AI Combo Rate: 40
- AI Springboard Rate: 40
- AI Block Rate: 40
- AI Dodge Rate: 40
- Stamina Cost: 75
- Stamina Recovery Rate: 25
- Stunned Recovery Rate: 40
- Rollout Frequency: 100
- Rollout Duration: 100
- Stun Gain: 65
- Stun Duration: 65
- Vitality Regen Cooldown: 0
- Vitality Regen Rate: 100
- AI Difficulty Damage Scaling: 60
For the advanced settings in options, follow this man
, he did it very well
- Instant get up thingy and resilience
submitted by FinnBalur1
to WWEGames [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:05 StepwiseUndrape574 📷 GTA 5 Modded accounts for sale $5 Billion 32x deluxos Rank 500: https://furymodz.com
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5_moddedaccounts_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:05 chickenlegwheatbread Wayfair Overstock Sale
Visit this page for Wayfair Overstock Sale
. The website offers a wide selection of coupons, promo codes, and discount deals that are updated regularly, just visit the website to find the perfect one for you.
submitted by chickenlegwheatbread
to DiscountTract [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:05 AutoModerator [Get] Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_2023 [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/dan-koe-digital-economics-masters-degree/ Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
What You Get
Phase 0) Digital Economics 101
The Digital Economics 101 module will open 1 week prior to the cohort start date.This is an onboarding module that will get you up to speed so we can get straight into the material.This will be required to finish before the start date.
- Gain a deep understanding of all of the pieces in the digital economy.
- Learn about the future of media and code — the front-end and backend of the internet — so you can focus your efforts.
- Understand digital leverage, distribution, no-code tools, and digital assets so you can take part in the mental & financial wealth transfer.
Phase 1) Creating A Meaningful Niche
Every day I hear people going on and on about trying to find their niche.I also hear people talking about how they don’t know how to combine what they love talking about
with what will sell.
You already have the answer. You just don’t have the clarity.
- Develop a long-term strategy to create your own niche — meaning you don’t have to worry about your “competition” playing status games.
- Discover your life’s work, curiosities, and obsessions. I see too many people that are uncertain about this for years.
- Cultivate and turn your vision, goals, and values into a brand that attracts an audience you love interacting with (and that will buy from you, and only you).
Phase 2) Content Strategy
There is one thing that separates those who make it in the digital economy and those who don’t.It’s the quality, articulation, and perceived originality
of their content.The content you post has to make sense
to the people you attract.Everyone has a different voice and tone that they resonate with. That they are congruent with and trust.
It has to change their thought patterns or behavior
— that’s what makes you memorable.That’s what separates you from the sea of people posting surface-level copy-cat style posts.Example and putting my money where my mouth is:
- Become an expert-level speaker or writer on the topics you care about.
- Never run out of content ideas for your posts or promotions (without using content templates — that’s how you stay a commodity).
- Create posts, blogs, tweets, images, and videos that resonate with other’s on a deep level. People will actually ask you how you got so good at what you do.
- Separate yourself from the ocean of B-tier creators that struggle to sell their products, services, andhave their ideas stick in the head of their audience.
- Implement our Epistemic Research Method — which is just a fancy way of saying scientific research method… but it’s for researching your mind to craft brilliant content and product ideas.
Phase 3) Crafting Your Offer
Most people are sitting on a goldmine of skills, experience, and knowledge (that they can use to help people 1-2 steps behind them
).That is what people pay for.Considering 95% of the market are beginners
… if you are good at something, you can help them get to your level (no matter how “basic” you think the information is
).Do you not watch basic content all day anyway? People don’t want new information, they want to be reminded of what works.
- Use our Minimum Viable Offer strategy to start monetizing immediately (and have something to improve over time, rather than procrastinating until it’s perfect).
- Have a strategy for reducing the time you spend working over time (as you build leverage and improve your offer).
- Know how to create your own customers from the audience you are building, instead of “finding” the right customer for your offer.
- Take the guesswork out of building coaching, consulting, or digital product offers.
Phase 4) Marketing Strategy
You aren’t making money because you aren’t promoting yourself or your offer.That is literally the only way to make money. Have something desirable and consistently
put it in front of peoples’ faces.In Phase 4, I will show you how to systemize, automate, and be consistent with simple promotions.You will be able to make money without having the chance of forgetting to do it (or letting fear of failure get in the way).
- Learn to sell on social media, in your writing, and across different platforms.
- Have consistent sales coming in while focusing on your meaningful message (no need to sound salesy all the time).
- Learn advanced automation strategies that you can implement at your own pace, especially once you validate your offer.
Bonus) The Creator Command Center
The Creator Command Center is a Notion template that houses all of the systems.This is how you will manage your brand, content, offer creation, marketing strategy, and systemized promotions for consistent sales.
Bonus) Live Product Build & Launch
In the first Digital Economics Cohort, I built out my course The 2 Hour Writer.I have videos showing how I build it with the strategies in phase 3 and 4.There is a bonus module that shows how I had an $85,000 launch that resulted in my first $100K month.I did this to prove the strategies inside Digital Economics work if you stick to the plan.And, this past Black Friday, I blew my that monthly high out of the water in 4 days.
That’s the power of these strategies if you stay consistent with your life’s work.
2023.03.29 03:05 TwinkleeT0es Ivy League dreams to community college schemes
- Gender: Male
- Race/Ethnicity: Asian/Indian
- Residence: New England
- Income Bracket: Very very high
- Type of School: Public
- Hooks (Recruited Athlete, URM, First-Gen, Geographic, Legacy, etc.): None
: Computer Science Academics
- GPA (UW/W): 3.8, 4.84
- Rank (or percentile): Rank 28
- # of Honors/AP/IB/Dual Enrollment/etc.: 10 APs
- SAT I: 1450 (700RW, 750M) applied test-optional everywhere except GTech and UMD
- AP/IB: 2 (5), 4 (4), 2 (3)
- Chief Executive Officer at a software solution company I co-founded. We sell affordable, customizable applications (web and mobile) and also build a variety of other systems. Facilitated $15k in contract partnerships; raised $2k in capital; maintain client relations; handle marketing, sales, finances, and employees.
- Lead Software Developer at the same company. Manage team of 4 high-school developers; created and manage 20 apps for clientele; incorporated new frameworks (Flutter, NextJS) and machine learning;
- President of the Speech and Debate Team. Placed top at Harvard; mentored novice debaters; coordinated practice debates and inter-school tournaments;
- Machine Learning and Software Engineering Assistant Team Lead at a nonprofit company based out in Boston. Managed 8+ developers; developed a drunk-driving prevention mobile app; investigated AI models for distracted driving classification
- President of the Ethics Bowl Team. Reinstated team at our school; trained students to develop moral opinions in different situations; placed 1st at Saint Anselm College Tournament
- Junior Developer at mid-sized audio-visual company. Systematically programmed Creston and Extron control automation systems; adjusted audio DSPs to perfect sound systems for ten clients;
- President of Computer Science Club. Provide students with necessary competitive programming skills; create variety of computing problem-sets; placed first regionally every year
- Volunteer at senior adult day care center. Coordinate events for senior citizens (games, celebrations, other activities); aid members by serving food, and walking them to necessary facilities
- Participant in a hackathon. Developed food-waste prevention software; allowed providers to post leftovers and soup kitchens to accept them; worked with helping-hands non-profit; won 1st place
- Warehouse Associate at a different very large audio-visual company. Managed logistics (receiving, creating inventory/database, shelf allocation); assisted in optimizing space management (increasing stored units by 10%)
Letters of Recommendation
- Xerox Award for Innovation and Information Technology (appointed by the University of Rochester)
- Harvard Debate Semi-Finalists
- First Place @ one of my hackathons
- First Place @ another one of my hackathons
- First Place @ another one of my hackathons
no clue, but I had a good relationship w/ them so I think at least a 7/10 Interviews
the only interview was at UPenn (9/10) - we talked for around an hour and a half Essays
7/10 - the general idea was to show how over time as a developer, I underwent experiences that shifted my goals of making money to helping people. introduced passion for technology through a superhero-sidekick analogy (spiderman and ned), and to stick with the theme of movies making an impact on my life, the realization I underwent was connected to watching The Social Network. Additional Information
Talked in-depth about three of the seven international hackathons that I won. Also provided a link to my portfolio for the other 4 winning projects. Decisions (indicate ED/EA/REA/SCEA/RD) Acceptances:
- Northeastern (NU in) getting fedex'd across the Atlantic
- UMD (undeclared)
- UMass Amherst 😭 (thought it was my safety based on past results)
- University of Rochester 😭 (mfs said they'd give me a 5 - 20k scholarship, lol)
- Boston College (sibling legacy)
- UPenn (ED)
- Carnegie Mellon
- UCSD (this one sucked, really wanted to go)
- Johns Hopkins
- UW Madison (defer -> reject) 😭
- Georgia Tech (Arts and Sciences Transfer Pathway for 2024) lmaoooooooooooooooo
- UMich (deferred EA)
worked so hard for 4 years, shoulda spent more time w/ my friends :(
submitted by TwinkleeT0es
to collegeresults [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:04 highlens [WTS] Liberty Set at Spot, ATB’s, Stone Mountain and Pilgrim
Proof Picture https://imgur.com/a/NhR7HSo?s=sms
Stone Mountain MS63 - $110 shipped FC with tracking - https://imgur.com/a/OiZyO3d?s=sms
1920 Pilgrim MS63 - $110 shipped FC with tracking - https://imgur.com/a/0xhZ1Kr?s=sms
Following ATB’s all graded SP69 are $185 each plus $5 for FRB Priority
Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/hpWPX4t?s=sms
2013 Burnished Perry’s Victory ATB (Ohio)
2015 Burnished Kisatchie (Louisiana)
2016 Burnished Shawnee (Illinois)
Following ATB’s Burnished w/ OGP are $175 each plus $5 for FRB Priority
Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/QtAZ3pp?s=sms
2010 Hot Springs (Arkansas)
2017 Effigy Mounds (Iowa)
1986 Liberty 3 Coin Set at spot plus $10 for priority shipping - $505.00
Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/wW9GerH?s=sms
Payment accepted via Zelle or PPFF.
Although I find the USPS to be very reliable and have never lost a tracked package with them, I can really only be responsible for properly packing, applying the correct mailing label, and getting the items to the Post Office safely.
If you want to add shipping insurance or signature confirmation, I can do that, but buyer will have to pay the extra cost and be familiar with the details of the shipping insurance policy.
Please message or chat. Happy to provide additional photos or videos via chat or answer any questions you have about the items listed for sale.
submitted by highlens
to Pmsforsale [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:03 Boston_TD_Party Tire Recommendations 2010 SS
It’s time to replace the tires on my 2010 SS. It has the original P Zeros on it from the factory, believe it or not. (Had kids, didn’t drive it much for several years).
I store the car during the winter in a unheated barn.
So, my question is, due to the cold storage, as low as say -5f temps, am I better off putting nice all seasons on it, or will summer tires hold up ok despite the warnings “like all summer tires, the tire not intended to be serviced, stored nor driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.”?
What should I buy? I’ll probably use Tire Rack.
submitted by Boston_TD_Party
to camaro [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:03 RainbowNeckHustles Flip Off Cancer - is this a stupid idea?
I live in a large and growing metro area. I have been picking up free and selling random items (sporting goods, furniture, bikes, etc) for the last few months. I have some skills that allow me to refurbish furniture and fix/replace some items on bicycles. Plus, I actually like the listing, marketing, haggling, selling, ect part of the process. Everything I sell is on FBMP, OfferUp, Nextdoor, etc (all face to face, no eBay). I am averaging a net profit of roughly $1k per month. Nothing to brag about, but I enjoy it.
Separately, I work for a large Fortune 500 and my wife and I do alright financially. We could always have more money, but couldn’t we all? I don't need to flip items to make the ends meet. It is fun to me.
Lastly, my mother passed away quickly from a rare form of lung cancer. My wife is just finishing winning her battle against a gnarly form of lymphoma (blood cancer) after multiple years and a stem cell transplant during the pandemic. I have a bit of a passion for despising cancer. Idea
I have thought about creating a not for profit that flips items and invests the profits into cancer patient/family support programs and research. I have broken the process into 4 parts:
- Sourcing Inventory: I feel like one of the hardest parts of flipping for a $50+ profit on each sale is securing enough medium - high value inventory. People regularly give furniture and other medium - high value donations to places like Goodwill. Places like Goodwill pay inflated salaries to their executives (Each Goodwill is its own non-profit with its own CEO, however, several Goodwill CEOs make an average salary of around $500,000 per year.). Positioning this to a community in the right way would likely drive their valuable donations to donate to one where the team is working pro bono. I might be naive, but I think telling someone that is donating a bike that if they donate it to you then 100% of the profit from that bike sell will go to cancer patient support would sway them to donate that bike to you instead of a corporate not for profit. I think donators would be willing to drop off their donation instead of you driving door to door to pick up a piece or two at a time. This would help with efficiency.
- Refurbishing Inventory: I am only one person, but I know there are others out there that have the skills to refurbish furniture or fix bikes or whatever. Especially retirees. My thought is you partner with people that want to help. You give them a piece to refurbish and a timeline for completion. You provide the supplies that are needed to quickly refurbish the project and when they are ready for another project, you supply it to them.
- Marketing/Selling: I am handy at listing and negotiating sales so I would continue doing this. This could be expanded to others in the future if this grows to too much to handle.
- Delivery: I would try to provide 2-3 days a week where I bring all my purchases that are supposed to happen on that day and have customers come to a central location/parking lot for pick up. Maybe offer delivery for a fee on certain items.
To be very clear, I am not looking to make a dime off of this enterprise. I want to put roughly 15-20 hours a week into it and help as many patients/families that are going through a devastatingly scary time in their lives. I do think I will have to build some credibility with my community because anyone can say, "donate all your valuable items to me and I will give the proceeds to cancer support" and then be a bastard and pocket the profits.
I want to think this idea through as much as possible before I pull the trigger. I plan on creating a business plan once I finalize the concept better. I also dont want to get on the wrong side of the flipping community in my area, but I could see there being some hard feelings.
Provide me your brutally honest opinion? Stupid idea? Doomed to failure? Am I being overly optimistic on people being willing to donate and support an organization like this? Nothing you will say will hurt my feelings.
submitted by RainbowNeckHustles
to Flipping [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:03 hamburgerapplepie StubHub Phish Sale
Click for StubHub Phish Sale
. To get started, simply visit the website and find the perfect coupon, promo code or discount deals for you.
submitted by hamburgerapplepie
to RouteDeals [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:03 AychEsVee Will there be an updated version soon?
I have a One X, and I was going to upgrade to a series X when it came out, but I could never find one. But only just recently, the stores near me have been stocking them, so I have a couple of questions.
1 - Is it worth the upgrade over my One X? I only have a fairly basic 4k TCL 65 inch tv. 2 - Should I wait for a newer model at this point?
submitted by AychEsVee
to XboxSeriesX [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:02 neighborofbrak Fun while it lasted...
So it's finally come to the end of the road for my Maverick owing days. Just traded it in to Carmax here in Austin for $32 less than I paid for it in Dec 2021. $32,000 vs $32,032 MSRP.
Why did I sell it? As I get older I realize that I need more plush and refinement on my vehicles, especially where ergonomics are concerned. My Mav has literally been a pain in my arse due to bad ergonomics. There is a metal support bar in the back middle of the seat cushion that over time has helped to cause tailbone (coccyx) pain that so far is only remedied by shots and Cushionlab seat cushions. As well, the cabin I am realizing was getting small and I didn't really need a bed of a truck, just someplace I can stash stuff.
Did I mention I started to loathe driving it because of the seat?
So, if you're interested, there will soon be a 20k mile 2022 Mav XLT Lux FX4 for sale at Carmax here in Texas... Good luck to whoever buys it, may it serve you well.
submitted by neighborofbrak
to FordMaverickTruck [link] [comments]
2023.03.29 03:02 Sablespartan Which of these should I get?
I am looking to purchase a pistol in the very near future. This is to be both an EDC and HD pistol. It will be worn OWB. I plan to put an Olight Baldr Pro R and a Holosun HE407C-GR on it. I started out with the following options:
CZ P-10F (91540/91550) $360/$395
S&W M&P9 M2.0 (12664/13567) $457/$600
Walther PDP (2851237) $550
Springfield Hellcat Pro OSP (HCP9379BOSP) $509
Glock 19 (GEN 5) $650
Sig Sauer P365 XL (365XL-9-BXR3P-MS) $599
Sig Sauer P320 Nitron (320F-9-B) $429
After taking into account price, capacity, aesthetics, optic readiness, and aftermarket support, I narrowed it down (I think) to the CZ P-10F and the S&W M&P9 2.0.
Things I like about the P-10F:
Cheapest out of all the options. I can get a non OR version new for $360. It has the highest capacity out of all the options at 19rds, and it can come optic ready for not too much more than the standard version ($395). I am not crazy about the look but I don't hate it either, preferring it over some of the other choices even. The biggest drawback is the aftermarket support. Not a ton of customization options (trigger replacement, mag release, etc) and even finding a holster that was compatible with my light and optic choices was tough (though I did find one).
Things I like about the M&P9 2.0:
It's on sale for a few more days with a $100 rebate putting it around $500. The version I like is the 12664 model which looks the best out of all the choices IMO. 17rd capacity is not too far behind the CZ and more than some of the other choices offered, so I'm good with that. It comes OR and has really good aftermarket support from what I have seen.
I guess my question is this:
Which of these two (or one of the others) should I pick? Is the extra $100+ worth it for the S&W? WIth the S&W sale ending on Saturday, I won't be able to try either firearm out before then, so I would be purchasing before trying, potentially.
submitted by Sablespartan
to Firearms [link] [comments]