E ponies free picks
Soccer Betting Guide
2009.08.15 13:40 Pagi Soccer Betting Guide
A community for sharing and discussing your favourite vice.
2015.03.12 07:11 Flowerbridge Flowerbridge - sports betting and in-game economies and other fun shit
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and MMA betting. CS:GO virtual market economy discussion :)
2008.07.08 15:04 H.P. Lovecraft
Dedicated to the works of H.P. Lovecraft, this is your stop for all of his outstanding works and weird fiction in general!
2023.03.20 20:26 Jjerot Potential solution to S3 shop: Wild Cards
As a compromise between second dinners goal of not trivializing S3 acquisition, and players wanting to complete their desired decks faster than one card per month. What if we gave each cache that drops a S3 card a chance (10-20%?) to give a wild card instead, that awards you an additional free S3 pick? (Any card, same as the 1/season)
submitted by Jjerot
to MarvelSnap [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:24 RascalMcGurk My Tacoma needs brakes. Which one should I get?
2023.03.20 20:24 SomP0 Building satisfying story arcs
Hey all, thank you all to those to help out with my previous request. I have another one today. I have finally begun deviating from modules and I am building my own arcs completely. Right now, I am running into a writing wall in terms of how to write arcs for 2 of my characters. If you are in my party, PLEASE STOP READING NOW. Thanks! Also SPOILER for some parts of Rise of Tiamat Context and Main Story Arc
Ok on to the meat and bones. Since this is the party's first long and sprawling campaign, I am trying to give them the most "main-character" experiences possible. The gist of the arc is that Tiamat is coming ( I know it's vanilla but I wanted simplicity so they have a constant ticking clock) and with Tiamat coming, one of the party members has been unknowingly infected with a curse that was borne from a battle between Tiamat and Bahamut where in his desperation to defeat her, Bahamut used tools from the Dark Ones (i.e. demons, devils and beings of lower planes) to injure Tiamat. So a piece of her fell to Toril and became an ancient wonder of the world called The Seed of Deacy (a huge cracked black egg) where years later it became a place of worship for Tiamat's followers and pilgrims. The seed of decay created a curse called the Dark Aster (basically uncontrollable creation, a walking monkey paw "wish" spell that the carrier can build some control over but ultimately has a 5% chance of granting the wish every time they rage) after an orc warlord sacrificed hundreds in the name of Tiamat and used this curse to wield Tiamat's firstborn, an ancient black dragon named Kalameet (I know im a souls fanboy) to ravage the world. Using the aid of a few metallic dragons who were training dwarves, elves, and humans benevolent magic to safeguard the world, a wizard named Magus was able to sever the link between Kalameet and the curse of the Dark Aster. Since Tiamat is immortal, the curse couldn't be easily eradicated and reincarnates within a new child every few years. A subsect of the Order of the Gauntlet has been doing their best to kill suspected carriers of the curse over generations but due to the inability of one of the knights whose responsibility it was to kill 7 half-born that were suspected of carrying the curse, the curse has finally manifested within the barbarian half-orc in the party who was one of the half-born that was spared. Because Magus had severed the link between the Dark Aster and Kalameet, the half-orc in the party cannot wield Kalameet himself but rather implanted the essence of Kalameet within a half-elf drakewarden ranger and his little drake is actually a gestating Kalameet. When matured (i.e ranger reaches level 12) Kalameet will attempt to kill the ranger and be freed. The reason I am describing all of this is that 2 of the half-born that were spared are the Half-orc and the half-elf and the Knight that didn't go through with his duty is the adoptive father of the Half-elf. Instead of killing the 7 babies suspected carriers of the curse, the knight chose to send each baby to a separate and safe place in faerun, hoping that if they were brought up with love and care, the curse wouldn't manifest. But instead, his own adoptive son is now being used as a cocoon for Tiamat's first child. I wanted this to be a theme of "reneging on one's duties will lead to far worse outcomes for those we love"
since the half-elf began as a good·y two shoes Lawful Good but has recently become Neutral Good after learning that some situations require one to make difficult choices.
So here is the dilemma I am facing:
the party has 3 other characters but for 2 of them, I can't seem to figure out how to build their story arcs within this broader mystery without overshadowing them when this information comes out.
The other 2 characters are:
- A Tiefling Wizard whose grandfather was exiled from the red wizards and is obsessed with gaining power and knowledge. He has shown signs of possibly being twisted to become evil but those seeds haven't sprouted in the campaign. I want to tie his inclination to turn to evil as an influence of the curse. I don't want to take away agency from him but more like the curse is nudging him toward his true tiefling nature. And with Tiamat being trapped in Avernus by Asmodeus, there are some links there but I don't want to name drop ANOTHER big bbeg just to link a character's story to the greater arc. The Red Wizards are working with the Cult of the Dragon so there are some motivations there as an exile of the wizards but I am lost.
- A dwarf ArtificePaladin whose blacksmith father was killed by an unknown group for his armor and shields that were some of the best crafted in faerun. He has had multiple "deaths" (0 hp) and I've used these "deaths" to give him some wholesome and some horrifying visions. I think having the protector of the group be haunted by visions of decay and his late father should be good jumping-off points for his arc.
Here are my goals
for both of them. The Dark Aster curse is infecting the party, in that all the "powers" the party received as their subclass at level 3, I want to tie to their proximity to the carrier of this curse infecting them being their half-orc friend.
- Dwarf: many of the player's backstories talk about good/bad relationships with fathers so I've been trying to make "fatherhood" the theme of this campaign through representations of both good and bad fathers. His visions in death I think should be tied to the Dark Aster curse but I don't know how to make it an intriguing arc. I have ideas for the end of his arc being that the Dark Aster gets 1 wish and decides to save his dwarf friend, allowing him to become Gond, the god of dwarven smithing. Another concept I had was that in one of his death visions, his father told him that "it's not your time yet" and sent him back up to be revived by his friends. I've set up this Chekov's gun but I am not sure how to fire it. Should he get some link to the astral plane after all his "deaths" or should his arc be leading up to when his job is done, he has pleased his father, and he can finally die?
- Tiefling: He is a curious one. This is the arc I am struggling with the most, how do you give a wizard motivation to grow power? What spells should he find or procure that would feed into this knowledge-hungry backstory? His grandfather plays a small role in the grander story so far and I want him to run into the red wizards but I don't know how to really channel his desire to gain power and give him the right opportunities to make those tough choices that will either lead him down and evil arc or help him find value in doing good.
If you read this far thank you! Any guidance is appreciated! Please feel free to ask for any clarifications and feel free if you would like to use any elements of this story for your own use, although I assume most of you are more creative than I am. Thank you for all your help in advance.
submitted by SomP0
to DMAcademy [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:21 jamesheaton23 Help
I'm trying to change my downlights. This is the old one. I don't need a dimmer. Can I just put a normal fire rated back? The old one only had L and N. The new one has LNand E can I just use 3 core cable and pick up the earth from the junction box.
submitted by jamesheaton23
to AskElectricians [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:20 JC-DisregardMe COMMUNITY REMINDER: just one week left to buy Ace Attorney games and DLC on the 3DS eShop!
One week from now, (March 27th, 2023), it will no longer be possible to buy games or DLC from the 3DS eShop. The service will be shutting down permanently, besides the ability to download anything you've already bought.
In the world of Ace Attorney, this includes the following: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy HD
- the 2014 remaster of the original three AA games. Naturally you'll still be able to buy the 2019 remaster on any of the numerous platforms it's on, but this 3DS version is gone. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (3DS)
- this remaster of the fourth main-series game is also going away, meaning that besides tracking down used DS cartridges, the only way currently available to buy AJAA will be the Android/iOS remaster. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
- the fifth main-series game, which is digital-only in English. Like AJAA, it's also available on Android and iOS, but the original 3DS release will be off the table. Dual Destinies DLC
- AA5's DLC includes the Special Episode, Turnabout Reclaimed, which is a full-length episode set between Episodes 2 and 3 of the main game, as well as the costume pack including alternate outfits for Phoenix, Athena, and Apollo. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
- the sixth mainline game, same situation as AA5. An Android/iOS port remains available. Spirit of Justice DLC
- like AA5, there's a Special Episode, Turnabout Time Traveler. It's set four months after the ending of the main game. Alongside of a costume pack like the one available for AA5, this game also has two mini-episodes - Phoenix Wright: Asinine Attorney and Apollo Justice: Asinine Attorney. Both are 20-30-minute gag skits taking the form of mini trial segments, and each comes with a unique 3DS menu theme. NOTE: the Asinine Attorney skits are only available on 3DS, so when the eShop shuts down, they are gone for real. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- the 2012 crossover game mashing up Ace Attorney and the Professor Layton series, and the first AA game released on 3DS. Note that this game was also given an international physical release, unlike the other games on this list, but those limited copies have already gone up in price a ton, and will only continue to do so once the digital version is gone. This game has free DLC adding postgame mini-episodes and additional puzzles. IMPORTANT NOTES:
you can't directly add funds to a 3DS eShop account anymore, but until the full eShop shutdown this month, you can still use funds added via Switch or the Nintendo Account website. With a combined account balance, those funds are accessible on 3DS. (guide here) In some regions, most of the above AA games are now available at 90% off until the eShop shuts down!
The exception is the Professor Layton crossover, the price of which Capcom doesn't control in the same way.
submitted by JC-DisregardMe
to AceAttorney [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:19 Mec_Lbd Me looking for vacation, totally normal
2023.03.20 20:18 AnaWolfbay1412 U.S Cellular Market
2023.03.20 20:17 scalene_scales What game engine should I use if any?
Next year, I plan on working on a rather time-consuming video game project with the following requirements:
- Open source
- 2d from a top down perspective
- At least 20 FPS but ideally 60 FPS
- Ideally web published (e.g. on GitHub Pages or some other free hosting service)
Gamplay-wise I think the closet comparison is probably Stardew Valley or Kamiko but with horses.
Design-wise, I haven't spent too much time thinking through how the specific mechanics with interact, but the one hard requirement is that the game has to involve and be centered around horses, and if I have to change everything else in service of that, then I'll do so.
Graphics-wise, I actually prefer vector art over pixel art, but I suspect that I'll have to use pixel art from a practicality standpoint. I don't actually like 3d art besides it being significantly more time-consuming to create (I've used Maya and Blender like a decade ago and I remember it being tedious).
I expect to be the only person working on this project and want to complete the project in about ~2 years. I intend to only spend however much I receive in donations i.e. I expect to make nothing on this project and thus be able to spend nothing on it.
Once I start working on the project, I think it'll cost too much time to change engines / frameworks, so I want to get an early sense of what technology stack would make sense here since I'm not familiar with game development.
Currently, I am thinking of using Phaser.io (or just a 2d physics engine if Phaser ends up being too unstable / inflexible). However, Unity seems to support web publishing, and while I've used Unity like a decade ago, I remember 2d support being quite hacky or something. I think the other common game engines don't have robust 2d support / web publishing capabilities.
So, does Phaser.io seem to the right choice for me, or is there some other game engine / library that would be better suited to this project that I should look into?
submitted by scalene_scales
to gamedev [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:17 janec00k08 My simple everyday look.
2023.03.20 20:15 Remi_the_Goddess Dennis Prager hates JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
I fucking hate JoJo. Every subreddit I go through has a vermin-like underclass of JoJo fanboys. They all just have to say “iS THat A JOJo ReFErEncE??!!!1” on every fucking post that contains a single word that may have been used in the shitty comics. Oh, a suspicious link? Probably a rickroll. NOPE!!! They’ve ruined that, too! One of the oldest goddamn internet traditions shat on and ruined by JoJo fanboys. Thunder Cross Split Attack! So fucking funny, right? I’m wheezing! NO. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nobody cares about your shitty comic series. Dio is a stupid character from a stupid comic series. I downvote every post and comment that mentions JoJo, out of pure bloodcurdling rage. I want to detonate a MASSIVE thermonuclear warhead right on top of whatever godforsaken studio publishes that stinking-pile-of-trash comic. Frankly, I don’t even care for the civilian casualties, either. At least they died for a good reason. Unlike JoJo fans, I actually contribute to the betterment of mankind, instead of spamming shitty references on the internet. Every JoJo fan that dies a slow, painful death is a win in my book. I have claimed over a dozen of them already, too. I annihilated their skulls with my fists. Their stupid ice attack didn’t do shit for them either. They dies like they lived, pathetic excuses for humans. I hope more people hear my message and declare war on JoJo. If nobody helps me, I will do as much damage as I possibly can before I die. Thank you. I am Dennis Prager. Thank you for listening. To keep these messages free, please consider making a tax-deductible donation of JoJo fanboys’ heads.
submitted by Remi_the_Goddess
to copypasta [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:14 Responsible-Dance105 Some asked to see more of the stickers, here ya go
2023.03.20 20:14 GoThrone I Leveled All the EA Classes to 25: AMA
| || | submitted by GoThrone to diablo4 [link] [comments]
First the goods: \"Wow that's pretty impressive\" - No One
I've had friends on discord and other platforms asking me for my opinion after no-lifing D4 most of the weekend. It's not really impressive, but I figured I might have the answers to some questions the community has. Disclaimer
I am not an authority on making/designing video games, and these opinions are my own; however, they are also just opinions. The things I value when playing D4 will probably vary wildly with what you value and that's alright. My goal here isn't to start a class war, but hopefully offer some insight to those that haven't played or those that might have only had time to try one class. I also recognize that we only got to play up to 25 so we're only getting an amuse bouche of what the class has to offer. Some FAQ "Which Class was your favorite?"
Definitely a toss-up between Rogue and Sorc. I think overall the Rogue to me felt the most satisfying, very cool skills, fun mobility options. The Sorc just blasted, super strong early game scaling with a low gear threshold for success meant it was a smooth ride. The Barb suffered from not being able to complete the "technique" portion of their specialization, heavier gear requirement, and the investment needed by the arsenal system. A caveat to the barb is that I was saving pieces for mine as I completed "eNdGamE
" stuff on the rogue and once he was in that gear he was an absolute bop. "Did you do Ashava?"
I did the world boss on my Rogue and Sorc to try it as both melee and ranged, it was definitely easier on the Sorc, but this could have been due to my prior familiarity to the mechanics. Ashava was an absolute blast though, I would definitely recommend fighting hehim during the open-beta. "How long did it take to level?"
I took my time on my first character the rogue, so I hit 25 at roughly midnight on Friday (~10 hours), every character after that was a little faster. I think average time to hit level 25 was approximately 8 hours. "What builds did you run?"
Rogue: I did a frost archer build that was pretty controlling but lacked the damage to really get things going, I think it'll be a strong support archetype in group play for it's ability to quickly and reliably apply vulnerable/frozen to enemies and stagger the boss. Next I pivoted to a poison melee build and hot damn was it fun, super tanky with the legendary that gives dodge while enemies are affected by a dot, and lots of damage with an AoE Flurry + Poison Trap. This is what I fought Ashava with and could survive being in melee longer than most. \Caveat:
* I feel like the poison/bleed/burn effect should hit critical mass after it exceeds the monster's remaining health and begin ticking more rapidly. There were multiple occasions where I had to sit around waiting for the enemies to realize they were dead so I could loot.
Finally I got a legendary that triggered frost explosions after hitting chilled/frozen targets with shadow-imbued skills. I think shadow archer is gonna be a strong archetype because it allows you to run a single-target core skill while still having consistent add clear. It was a little gimmicky having to apply my own chill w/ 2/2 caltrops, but I was globaling bosses/elites. I think it's the only build I ran that didn't feel terrible with inner sight either(combo points are still king).
Sorc: LIGHTNING GANG! I thought I was gonna live out my winter witch dreams, but chain lightning was just too much fun, once I started getting consistent crackling energy generation it was over. I picked up the legendary that can double cast Lightning Spear(Larry) I was having a ball. I think the enchantment system on Sorcs is criminally underrated and offers a lot of fun avenues for specs to shine. I also played with the Frost Sorc at max level with the Ice Shard legendary and it was great, a lot of control with a legendary that shored up Frost's low damage. I never got to play much of fire, but I think it suffers from the dot problem where mobs stick around with enough dot damage to die and just haven't realized it.
Barb: I did a bleed build because the legos that dropped pushed me towards a beserking/whirlwind build that provided CC while hitting bleeding targets. It was pretty nutty till the handmedown gear stopped scaling as hard. Barb was also the only class which I had to change the build for a boss. Opting for the self-heal component of rupture so I could ignore melee mechanics on a succuboss that really likes to sit in the anti-melee zone(you probably know which one). I also tried to do an arsenal build that leveraged two builders and whirlwind(to middling success) at max level with the CDR on weapon swap talent of the arsenal ultimate. It was lackluster and something that definitely needs legendaries to go vroom.
2023.03.20 20:13 Slates77 What kind of dog for agility, off-leash, friendly and low-ish maintenance at home?
Introduction 1) Will this be your first dog? If not, what experience do you have owning/training dogs?
2) Do you have a preference for rescuing a dog vs. going through a reputable breeder? 3) Describe your ideal dog.
- I currently own a mini labradoodle and had a family dog growing up.
4) What breeds or types of dogs are you interested in and why?
- A dog that can go on adventures with (including off leash), do agility and generally train with, and isn't too high maintenance (barking, destruction) at home, low prey drive
5) What sorts of things would you like to train your dog to do?
- I've looked at Collies which I like because they are fairly chill but trainable, and whippets because they are trainable and have a good off switch (might not work due to prey drive/not being good off leash)
6) Do you want to compete with your dog in a sport (e.g. agility, obedience, rally) or use your dog for a form of work (e.g. hunting, herding, livestock guarding)? If so, how much experience do you have with this work/sport?
- agility, basic obedience, and want a dog that I can teach good recall too
Care Commitments 7) How long do you want to devote to training, playing with, or otherwise interacting with your dog each day?
- Mainly agility, I do it with my current dog
8) How long can you exercise your dog each day, on average? What sorts of exercise are you planning to give your dog regularly and does that include using a dog park?
- An hour or so each day not including walks, I work from home and don't have too many commitments
9) How much regular brushing are you willing to do? Are you open to trimming hair, cleaning ears, or doing other grooming at home? If not, would you be willing to pay a professional to do it regularly?
- An hour or so would be good to match my current dogs energy, includes off leash hikes and occasionally dog parks
Personal Preferences 10) What size dog are you looking for? 11) How much shedding, barking, and slobber can you handle?
- Would prefer less brushing but don't mind doing it since I already do for current dog
12) How important is being able to let your dog off-leash in an unfenced area?
- would like minimal for all three, I would say barking is the most important
Dog Personality and Behavior 13) Do you want a snuggly dog or one that prefers some personal space?
- Very important since I can with my current dog
14) Would you prefer a dog that wants to do its own thing or one that’s more eager-to-please?
- Don't mind too much either way
15) How would you prefer your dog to respond to someone knocking on the door or entering your yard? How would you prefer your dog to greet strangers or visitors?
- More eager-to-please since it would help with training
16) Are you willing to manage a dog that is aggressive to other dogs?
- I would like a friendly dog, do not need a guard dog
17) Are there any other behaviors you can’t deal with or want to avoid?
- Nope, interact with too many dogs and have my own
Lifestyle 18) How often and how long will the dog be left alone?
- Want to avoid destructive dogs, and want a dog that can be friendly with cats/kids
19) What are the dog-related preferences of other people in the house and what will be their involvement in caring for the dog?
- Usually no more than a few hours a day
20) Do you have other pets or are you planning on having other pets? What breed or type of animal are they?
- Currently live alone and will be sole caretaker
21) Will the dog be interacting with children regularly?
- I have a mini labradoodle who is young, and will have cats around somewhat regularly
22) Do you rent or plan to rent in the future? If applicable, what breed or weight restrictions are on your current lease?
- Not currently but may have them 5-10 years down the line
23) What city or country do you live in and are you aware of any laws banning certain breeds?
- No restrictions, own a townhouse with a small yard
24) What is the average temperature of a typical summer and winter day where you live?
- Canada, not aware of any laws
- Live near Toronto, Canada, so summers get to 25 celsius (77 fahrenheit) and winters are quite cold, can be as low as -20 celsius (-4 fahrenheit)
Feel free to ask any questions below.
submitted by Slates77
to dogs [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:12 No_Extension7469 AITA: arguing with husband wrt chores
For context, we have been married for 3 years. few months after getting married, covid hit and my husband lost his job. He switched to a dependent visa, but due to visa delays caused by covid, he couldn't get his visa for 1.5 years which meant he couldn't even look for a job that whole time. For those 1.5 years, I used to work,cook,do grocery runs,clean the floors during the weekends,plan all of our social life, while he spent 2 days a week doing the piled-up dishes,cleaning the countertops. House chores have always been a problem since then. He refused to cook which I was fine with but would not do the dishes till they were overflowing which I always used to argue about. But after a few months, I let it go and stopped arguing about it as I realized he was stressing a lot over not having a job.the arguments reduced but never gone. I used to struggle between letting him be vs wanting him to take up some more house chores since he was way more free time than I do.
Fast forward to now, we both have good jobs, moved into a bigger house but his habits have still been the same - not doing dishes till they pile up the whole sink.But in the last 1 month, he has started to really pick things up at home - doing dishes, cleaning most of the house by himself while I take up cooking every day, run laundry, clean bathrooms once a month and coordinating ALL of our social life.but my husband is starting to feel like he is doing A LOT while the only big thing I do is cooking. I agree (and acknowledged to him) that he has been doing more in terms of keeping the house clean but I am doing other chores too and contributing to our household.
This weekend, I wasn't feeling that well so he did all of the house chores while I cooked and he asked me if I could run the laundry. I ran the laundry but I slept off when we were watching a movie and he had to move the clothes from washer to dryer. That made him upset since it was the only thing he asked me to do. I understood that it made him upset so I spent the next day folding the laundry, cleaning up the closet,mopping the messy kitchen floor. Once he got up I told him "I have been doing these things to make you feel less overwhelmed so pls don't be so grumpy and we can do something together today." he said "but you only did this out of guilt" I said "that's more than what you used to do. for 1.5 years, I used to tell you I am overwhelmed and ask for help and you didn't even use to move your ass out of guilt. So that's way more than what you gave me" He was upset that I was bringing up the past and his feelings are not being addressed due to that. I do understand that but looking back - the stress I went through for 1.5 years was never addressed as well. I feel I am stuck in between - not wanting to hold on to the past but I expect him to feel ok taking up more now and then since I did that for so long for the both of us. Also Please share tips on how you split house chores.
submitted by No_Extension7469
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:10 Adventurous_Sense657 I rediscovered this text that I saved on Google Keep a few months ago and wanted to share it with you guys. Hope you find it useful.
I don’t know who the author is. Does anyone know who wrote it?
Keys to Successful OBE:-
I. HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY WANT TO LEAVE YOUR BODY?
The first key to consciously experiencing an out-of-body experience (OBE) is your desire, or intention. Many people aren't aware of this experience because they don't really want it. Dealing with this level of awareness in everyday life takes dedication. Usually, people forget about their experiences by morning. Some people give up because of fear, but often it's because they're not committed. Ask yourself: how much do you want to have an OBE?
Complete relaxation is the second key to a calm, controlled out-of-body experience. Techniques like meditation or yoga can help, but to truly achieve relaxation amidst modern stress, you will need to put in more effort. Additionally, mental relaxation plays a vital role. If your mind is constantly worrying or overthinking, you won't be able to have an OBE. Creating a peaceful, relaxed life is essential for practicing OBEs regularly. Identify your stress sources and find ways to address or change your perspective towards them. Some examples include:
- Forgiving people who hurt you
- Pursuing education or a better job
- Setting boundaries with family members
- Moving to a calmer location
- Facing problems you've been avoiding
- Engaging in relaxing activities, like journaling, but also cutting back on stressful habits, like excessive screen time
By addressing your stress and committing to your OBE practice, you'll improve your chances of successfully experiencing out-of-body travel.
III. LIVING A SIMPLE LIFE
Have you ever noticed that highly spiritual people often have little money? Living a simple life can bring happiness. You don't need to live in extreme poverty, but rather focus on what is truly essential for a peaceful existence. Find meaningful work, a small home, affordable transportation, and steady income to cover basic needs and save for the future. Simplify your life, and be resourceful in saving money. Embrace free or inexpensive activities that bring joy, like napping, reading, or spending time with loved ones.
IV. CREATING FREE TIME
To succeed at OBE, you need to practice it during your free time. Calm and relaxed practice is better than involuntary experiences resulting from stress and sleep deprivation. Create free time by rearranging your life and saying "no" to time-wasting activities. To free up time:
- Declutter and donate unneeded possessions
- Find a job close to home to reduce commuting time
- Shop in bulk to minimize shopping trips
- Delegate household tasks to family members
- End unproductive or abusive relationships
- Manage your time wisely if you're in school
Also, avoid habitual time and energy-wasting activities, like excessive complaining or watching too much TV.
V. THE CONNECTION TO OBE
You may wonder how lifestyle changes relate to OBE. Transforming and simplifying your life helps you relax and find peace, which is essential for OBE practice. When you're in a dream or astral experience, your thoughts and beliefs shape your surroundings. Clearing your mind and developing a peaceful soul ensure you'll have a positive OBE experience.
V. PRACTICE TIME
The third key to OBE is being constantly aware in transitional states. The more time you spend alone and quiet, the better you can practice being aware of these "in-between" states (also called liminal states). To practice constant awareness:
- Use music, aromas, or incense to signal that you're working on OBE
- Practice achieving liminal states with background noises
- Follow a suitable bedtime routine and diet for better projection
- Fall asleep on your back and use relaxation techniques
- Record your dreams to improve dream recall
Incorporate these practices into your daily life to increase your chances of successful out-of-body experiences.
VI. GETTING READY FOR THE VIBRATIONS
How can you experience the vibrations? You could try wanting them to happen, but only when you're in that half-asleep, half-awake state. Trying to make it happen while just lying there won't work! It's easier if you've felt the vibrations before, so if you haven't, it's better to wait for them to happen naturally. Don't worry, they will come. The key is staying awake for them!
Many people mess up their out-of-body experience (OBE) attempts at the exit stage (assuming they already know how to deeply relax) because they get too excited about the shifting of their energy bodies, thinking, "Is this a vibration? Oh wow! Is it finally going to happen?" This excitement ruins the deep relaxation needed for the exit. You can overcome this by practicing your in-between states often. Most of the time, I drift into a fog and nothing happens. But occasionally, I find myself awake in my mind… and leaving my body behind.
This is what I do: I meditate and try to feel my energy body shift without trying to push myself into an OBE. I get so used to the slightly moving feeling that it becomes really boring and doesn't make me excited or expectant. This way, there's no pressure. If an OBE happens, great! If not, well, I wasn't trying to have one anyway.
Here's what I feel before the vibrations happen:
A. I'm sleeping or resting, and I'm in a half-asleep, half-awake state. It's easy for me to go into a trance, so I don't have to work hard to get into the right mental space. I simply lie flat on my back.
B. I feel my energy-body start to shift, like an eggshell being peeled away. Sometimes it feels like a little wobble or a flutter, mostly in my upper body. Since I'm lying still, feeling like I'm moving doesn't make sense. Sometimes it even makes me a little nauseous! When this happens, I try to stay still and act bored by the experience. If I get too nauseated, I have to stop and start over.
Note that I often mess up at this point. Moving your body or even thinking about it can end the experience. To avoid this problem, focus on positive thoughts like "I'm just moving along… my mind is relaxed… I'm waiting…" instead of negative thoughts like "I'd better not think about my body!"
C. Sometimes, while waiting for something to happen, I'll look upward with my eyes closed and watch the white-light show that seems to be happening between my "third eye" and the top of my head. I just watch it passively, as it's normal for this to happen during a projection attempt.
D. If you find yourself in an uncomfortable position when you start to feel wobbly, stay still and put up with it. Get a massage for any soreness later on. The wobbly feeling doesn't last long, just a few seconds usually. If you move a muscle, you've ruined it!
E. This is the most challenging part. To make the vibrations come faster, you can try imagining yourself sinking through your mattress, the floor, the ground, and all the way to outer space on the other side. However, my success using this technique has been hit or miss. If you don't feel the vibrations after about 15 seconds of feeling wobbly, you might try imagining yourself sinking deeply into your bed or chair as if someone were pushing you down hard. Another option is to simply do nothing and let the OBE happen naturally. This "Zen Technique" can work better if you can stay patient and awake. But if you've been trying for years without success, it may be worth a shot to try the sinking method.
VII. EXPERIENCING THE VIBRATIONS
Once you feel the vibrations, you've reached the turning point, so just relax and let everything happen, knowing you're safe. If it's your first out-of-body experience (OBE), the vibrations will feel new and intense. True exit sensations are not mild and can be quite surprising. The first few OBEs might feel unsettling, but the key is not to get scared by the sensations. The vibrations can feel like sinking with lots of noise and a sense of being completely paralyzed.
According to Bruce, early projections are noisier than the later ones, which become calmer. Now, my vibrations feel like a buzzing airplane flying low.
VIII. LEAVING YOUR BODY
Having a successful and enjoyable OBE requires surrender. Let go of tension throughout your body and ask for help from any positive spiritual being who's willing to assist. Accept any help and let yourself float upwards. Surprisingly, it will feel very real and familiar. To remember the experience, it's recommended not to stay out too long.
IX. RETURNING TO YOUR BODY
Coming back to your body is usually not difficult. You just need to decide to return and move toward your sleeping form. Strong emotions during re-entry can help you remember the OBE better. When back in your body, you might see flickering lights around your room, which disappear eventually.
Write down your experience in a journal immediately, as these memories can fade quickly like dreams. Afterward, you might experience some visions, and in such cases, wrapping your head in a blanket can be helpful. You'll sleep well and wake up feeling refreshed.
Enjoy your journey! Remember the keys to OBE: Intent, relaxation, constant awareness during the in-between states, and surrender. Practice regularly, be patient, and make it happen. Once you succeed, you'll know what it feels like, and you can try different techniques to repeat the experience. It's all worth it in the end.
submitted by Adventurous_Sense657
to AstralProjection [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:09 Knightfall31 [H] PayPal, Cash App, Venmo [W] Steam Gift Cards (direct or via GameStop funds)
|Buying ||PayPal / Cash App / Venmo / Amazon GC Rate ||Note |
|Steam Gift Cards ||75% ||Must be redeemable to a US account (cards in USD, CAD, EUR, GBP should work) |
Important: Read the GCX Rules, Safe Trading Guide, and FAQ before trading. Check potential trading partners on the Universal Scammer List (USL), and ensure they are publicly commenting (Rule 1) and have active accounts (Rule 2). Ensure that account balance trades over $250 (Rule 4) and gift card(s) over $250 (Rule 5) have public moderator approval. Be excellent to each other, have fun, and trade safely! Trading carries increased risk of your Reddit account being targeted/compromised, so it’s important that you create a strong password that is unique to Reddit (i.e. not used on any other sites/services), check your account activity and force log out if there are sessions you don’t recognize, and enable two-factor authentication (2FA). Your account security is your responsibility.
- Steam balance trades via gifted games accepted on rare occasions, feel free to ask but note that Cash App and Amazon GC will not be payment method options. I do not trade via market transactions or skins, and Steam digital gift cards cannot be purchased with wallet funds.
- If you have GameStop trade-in credit or gift cards, you should be able to purchase Steam gift cards on GameStop's website (denominations of $20 or $50, the $100 cards will likely say in-store only). I will not buy GameStop directly, you will need to exchange it for Steam. It is not about putting the work on you, but if there is an issue completing the order (for example: GameStop seems to have a time limit between gift card orders, so sellers are encouraged to place one order for $50 and $20 cards in multiples that will use the full value of your card(s)/credit) it is much less headache if I don't have access to your GameStop funds. For this reason, again, I will not buy GameStop from you until you exchange it out for Steam.
- PayPal and Venmo payments are sent G&S only, and all fees are built into the price. See my short Terms of Trade post linked here for more details on payments. By agreeing to trade with me you confirm that you have read and agree to my Terms of Trade. If you'd rather not use the listed payment methods I'll likely be willing to purchase an Amazon.com gift card directly from Amazon and pay you with that at the same 75% rate.
- Let me know the source of your gift card(s). There's a convenient link below that will pre-fill your PM to me. If the link doesn't work, please see this post for the required details. PMs without comments, PMs without the required details, and chats may be ignored.
- My Reddit Reputation
- COMMENT IN THIS THREAD, THEN CLICK HERE TO SEND ME A PM
submitted by Knightfall31
to giftcardexchange [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:09 CL0UD_P13RC3R Recently reached Legend + Top 1 Akshan in SEA, AMA
As what the title said, recently reached legend in SEA legendary ranked this season with a 68.1% winrate in which I played a total of 163 games in the span of 2 weeks. Currently sitting at Top 12 of the SEA LeggyQueue Leaderboard. Mostly mained Akshan in both baron lane and midlane during my climb which resulted to me earning around 18k points which gave me Top 1 Akshan. When Akshan got banned in higher elos (Immortal +) due to people target banning me, I played the occasional baron lane picks such as Fiora, Garen, & Singed, Lux when I'm mid, and Vi when I get autofilled jungle. Akshan has always been my favorite champ to play ever since he got released in Wild Rift, though he is a hard champion to pick up (I remember I had a negative winrate on him around 40 games in 💀). He is really fun to play and mechanically challenging as well as you have to aim your e or swing properly to maximize your damage output. If you guys have any question about Akshan (matchups, itemization, runes, etc.) or about ranking up lemme know! I'll try my best to help out 😁
P.S.: New Akshan skin when? :(
LeggyQueue stats: https://ibb.co/JmrtJ0R
Top 1 Akshan proof: https://ibb.co/QmsjpMZ
submitted by CL0UD_P13RC3R
to wildrift [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:08 International-Ebb358 Can I e-file my tax for free ?
I have been in the US since December 2021, last year I filled as a non resident alien, using the 1040-NR forms. This year I meet the substantial presence test. Does this mean I am a resident Aliens and I can use the softwares like TurboTax?
submitted by International-Ebb358
to tnvisa [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:08 Mind-Game Suggestion to improve dungeon objectives to reduce annoying backtracking
Blizzard seems to have gone all in on the whole "kill ALL of the monsters" theme in dungeons in various ways. Some actually require you to kill every monster, but there's a few other subtle variations on this. "Collect the anima" requires you to kill and fully loot every single marked mob. "Search the corpses for a key" ends up dropping the key on the last body you search every time. "Free all of the prisoners". I think I saw a few other variations as well.
Say what you want about whether this is lazy or annoying dungeon design, but if we're gonna have this mechanic in the dungeons anyway I think it would go a very long way in improving them to make it "most" instead of "all". I've spent so much time backtracking to find the last enemy, pick up the one anima orb I missed, etc. What if the condition to move on was to just kill 90% of the mobs or gather the anima from all but one marked elite mob. Likewise, maybe the key could drop from the 2nd to last corpse you examine. That way the spirit of the objective is still in place, but you don't have to backtrack to find every single correct twist and turn in the dungeon or find every single monster that ran off into a little nook.
This is especially frustrating when dungeons have a main loop/path and side sections that sometimes contain objectives. There's often no way to tell if you chose the main path or the side path until later in the dungeon, so this mechanic currently forces you to backtrack if you happened to pick wrong at the first turn. If there was some leniency in the kill/collect requirement, then you could afford to miss one objective nook and not have to backtrack for it.
TLDR: Instead of having to kill or collect ALL of the things, why not make it kill 90% of the mobs or collect all but 1 of the things so that we don't have to backtrack into every single nook and cranny of the dungeon.
submitted by Mind-Game
to Diablo [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:07 avi199600 P4S MaxContent USA Premium Share Limited Monthly Subscriptions available Local Storage 100K+ Movies 26K + TV Automated Requests Private Discord 4K Sports International Audio Books eBooks Comics Local Storage Options Curated Collections
No app boxes or resellers.
Max Content excels in giving you what no one else can. We are a US based, fully localized media provider. No cloud, No being booted for API limits, and no competition. We are the best.
Join us today in our discord
Not only are you getting the best non-streamlined media provider, you're getting a brand you can trust.
Here at Max Content, we want to make sure that you are taken care of on all fronts. This is not limited to Movies and TV. We offer:
- Fitness Classes
- Podcasts from my personal collection
- Server Storage (premium)
- Gaming Services (premium)
- Much more to come..
Our localized, fully curated Library only consists of high-quality media. In our Library you'll find:
We provide services such as:
- 78K + Movies
- 18K + TV Shows with over 500K+ Episodes
- 4400+ 4K Movies with 1300+ DV (Dolby Vision)
- 1300+ 4K TV Shows with 300+ DV (Dolby Vision)
- 121K + AudioBooks
- Content for children
- 1500+ Anime Movies
- 2900+ Anime TV Shows
- 13K+ International Offerings for almost every language
- Automated Requests - you get whatever your heart desires.
- Referrals - refer enough, and you can have a free account.*
- Backup systems in full effect - If for whatever reason we go down (rare), there are systems in place for continuation.
- Authenticated connections to the services you'll come to love.
Join our discord
today and see what it's like to have the maximum high quality experience, here at Max Content. (Must verify not a bot, make sure to check messages from the discord bot to verify)
Minimum $20 monthly 3 Concurrent Streams
Trial for 48 hours $2.00
At this time we are not accepting DMs, please refer all questions to the discord. Thank you!
*Subject to user retention, recurring monthly subscriptions. Ask for more information.
submitted by avi199600
to plexsubs [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:06 HotVermicelli3512 Obligatory Ferrari=pain meme of the day
2023.03.20 20:05 Careful-Wish-3566 Anyone still getting AB from speedway? This just happened