Is naraka bladepoint pay to win
The ultimate subreddit for US high school and college students to post and find US scholarships
2011.12.22 17:49 gregorynice The ultimate subreddit for US high school and college students to post and find US scholarships
Looking for scholarships? This subreddit lists opportunities for **U.S. students** who are seeking free money for college. Come back often, as we frequently add new scholarships to our growing list of available awards.
2022.01.26 06:49 RIOP3L A victory for one is a victory for all
Join the WorkReform movement! Fight for a good quality of life for everyone who sells their labor!
2012.04.28 22:32 buckdog FIFA Careers: All Things Career Mode
/FIFACareers is dedicated to the Career Mode of EA Sports' FIFA Series. Have a question about how to better your squad? Want to show off your lineup? Share your experiences and help others with what you know!
2023.06.07 11:08 _Triple_ [STORE] 900+ KNIVES/GLOVES/SKINS, 50.000$+ INVENTORY. M9 Fade, M4 Poseidon, BFK Freehand, Crimson Kimono, Nomad Fade, Skeleton, Kara Lore, Bayo Autotronic, AWP Fade, Kara Damas, BFK Ultra, Kara Freehand, Kara Bright, M9 Damas, Omega, Tiger Strike, Flip MF, Bayo Tiger, Deagle Blaze, Talon & More
Everything in my inventory is up for trade. The most valuable items are listed here, the rest you can find in My Inventory
Feel free to Add Me or even better send a Trade Offer. Open for any suggestions: upgrades, downgrades / knives, gloves, skins / stickers, patterns, floats.
All Buyouts are listed in cash value.
★ Butterfly Knife Freehand FN #1, B/O: $2500
★ Butterfly Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $822
★ Butterfly Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $616 ⎯
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW #1, B/O: $1300
★ Bayonet Autotronic FN, B/O: $1050
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW, B/O: $629
★ Bayonet Bright Water FT, B/O: $326
★ Bayonet Safari Mesh BS, B/O: $233 ⎯
★ Karambit Lore FT, B/O: $1110
★ Karambit Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $840
★ Karambit Freehand MW, B/O: $784
★ Karambit Bright Water MW, B/O: $759 ⎯
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1801
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1801
★ M9 Bayonet Damascus Steel FN, B/O: $751 ⎯
★ Nomad Knife Fade FN, B/O: $1156
★ Nomad Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $544
★ Nomad Knife Blue Steel WW, B/O: $318 ⎯
★ Flip Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $646
★ Flip Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $574
★ Flip Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) MW, B/O: $552
★ Flip Knife Case Hardened FT, B/O: $257
★ Flip Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $255
★ StatTrak™ Flip Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $287 ⎯
★ Huntsman Knife Lore FN, B/O: $461
★ Huntsman Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $436
★ Huntsman Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $353
★ Huntsman Knife Autotronic FT, B/O: $212
★ Huntsman Knife Bright Water FT, B/O: $129
★ Huntsman Knife Forest DDPAT MW, B/O: $129
★ Huntsman Knife Forest DDPAT BS, B/O: $123
★ StatTrak™ Huntsman Knife Rust Coat BS, B/O: $127 ⎯
★ Bowie Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $375
★ Bowie Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $363
★ Bowie Knife Tiger Tooth FN, B/O: $269
★ Bowie Knife Crimson Web WW, B/O: $192
★ Bowie Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $159
★ Bowie Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $126 ⎯
★ Stiletto Knife Slaughter FN, B/O: $616
★ Stiletto Knife Crimson Web FT, B/O: $412
★ StatTrak™ Stiletto Knife Night Stripe FT, B/O: $227 ⎯
★ Falchion Knife Lore FT, B/O: $214
★ Falchion Knife Autotronic FT, B/O: $192
★ Falchion Knife Scorched WW, B/O: $105 ⎯
★ Survival Knife Crimson Web BS, B/O: $216
★ Survival Knife Case Hardened FT, B/O: $198
★ Survival Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $111 ⎯
★ Shadow Daggers Fade FN, B/O: $368
★ Shadow Daggers Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $228
★ Shadow Daggers, B/O: $201
★ Shadow Daggers Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $108
★ Shadow Daggers Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $105
★ Shadow Daggers Black Laminate FT, B/O: $99
★ Shadow Daggers Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $85 ⎯
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Sapphire) MW #1, B/O: $1700
★ Gut Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $223
★ Gut Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $203
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $191
★ Gut Knife Case Hardened BS, B/O: $127 ⎯
★ Navaja Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $199
★ Navaja Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $199
★ Navaja Knife, B/O: $138
★ Navaja Knife Damascus Steel FN, B/O: $111 ⎯
★ Classic Knife Urban Masked FT, B/O: $146
★ StatTrak™ Classic Knife Stained BS, B/O: $168 ⎯
★ Ursus Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $476
★ Ursus Knife, B/O: $375 ⎯
★ Skeleton Knife, B/O: $1137
★ Talon Knife, B/O: $608
★ Paracord Knife, B/O: $305
★ Survival Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Moto Gloves Transport MW, B/O: $204
★ Moto Gloves Polygon BS, B/O: $142
★ Moto Gloves Blood Pressure BS, B/O: $84
★ Moto Gloves Blood Pressure BS, B/O: $84
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $63
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $63 ⎯
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Kimono WW, B/O: $1215
★ Specialist Gloves Tiger Strike FT, B/O: $672
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander FT, B/O: $305
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander BS, B/O: $140
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Web BS, B/O: $137
★ Specialist Gloves Buckshot FT, B/O: $75 ⎯
★ Driver Gloves Crimson Weave FT, B/O: $359
★ Driver Gloves Imperial Plaid BS, B/O: $229
★ Driver Gloves Overtake BS, B/O: $77
★ Driver Gloves Racing Green FT, B/O: $48 ⎯
★ Sport Gloves Omega FT, B/O: $739
★ Sport Gloves Amphibious BS #2, B/O: $733
★ Sport Gloves Arid BS, B/O: $292 ⎯
★ Hand Wraps Giraffe MW, B/O: $212
★ Hand Wraps Leather FT, B/O: $160
★ Hand Wraps Desert Shamagh MW, B/O: $101 ⎯
★ Broken Fang Gloves Yellow-banded MW, B/O: $185
★ Broken Fang Gloves Needle Point FT, B/O: $67
★ Broken Fang Gloves Needle Point WW, B/O: $59 ⎯
★ Hydra Gloves Case Hardened BS, B/O: $65
★ Hydra Gloves Emerald FT, B/O: $65
★ Hydra Gloves Emerald BS, B/O: $62
AK-47 Case Hardened BS, B/O: $130
AK-47 Bloodsport MW, B/O: $79
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Bloodsport FT, B/O: $70
AK-47 Neon Rider MW, B/O: $60
StatTrak™ AK-47 Aquamarine Revenge FT, B/O: $72 ⎯
AWP Fade FN, B/O: $1039
AWP Asiimov FT, B/O: $139
AWP Asiimov FT, B/O: $139
AWP Wildfire MW, B/O: $95
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $93
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $93
AWP Duality FN, B/O: $81
AWP Asiimov BS, B/O: $79
AWP Asiimov BS, B/O: $79
AWP Chromatic Aberration FN, B/O: $60
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $68
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $68
StatTrak™ AWP Electric Hive FT, B/O: $55 ⎯
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $623
Desert Eagle Emerald Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $241
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Printstream FT, B/O: $54 ⎯
M4A1-S Blue Phosphor FN, B/O: $434
StatTrak™ M4A1-S Bright Water MW, B/O: $55 ⎯
M4A4 Poseidon FN, B/O: $1465
M4A4 Asiimov BS, B/O: $55
M4A4 Hellfire MW, B/O: $50 ⎯
USP-S Kill Confirmed MW, B/O: $72
USP-S Printstream FT, B/O: $69
StatTrak™ USP-S Kill Confirmed FT, B/O: $139 ⎯
AUG Flame Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $234
P90 Run and Hide FT, B/O: $147
Five-SeveN Candy Apple FN, B/O: $61 Knives - Bowie Knife, Butterfly Knife, Falchion Knife, Flip Knife, Gut Knife, Huntsman Knife, M9 Bayonet, Bayonet, Karambit, Shadow Daggers, Stiletto Knife, Ursus Knife, Navaja Knife, Talon Knife, Classic Knife, Paracord Knife, Survival Knife, Nomad Knife, Skeleton Knife, Patterns - Gamma Doppler, Doppler (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, Black Pearl, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald), Crimson Web, Lore, Fade, Ultraviolet, Night, Marble Fade (Fire & Ice, Fake FI), Case Hardened (Blue Gem), Autotronic, Slaughter, Black Laminate, Tiger Tooth, Boreal Forest, Scorched, Blue Steel, Vanilla, Damascus Steel, Forest DDPAT, Urban Masked, Freehand, Stained, Bright Water, Safari Mesh, Rust Coat, Gloves - Bloodhound Gloves (Charred, Snakebite, Guerrilla, Bronzed), Driver Gloves (Snow Leopard, King Snake, Crimson Weave, Imperial Plaid, Black Tie, Lunar Weave, Diamondback, Rezan the Red, Overtake, Queen Jaguar, Convoy, Racing Green), Hand Wraps (Cobalt Skulls, CAUTION!, Overprint, Slaughter, Leather, Giraffe, Badlands, Spruce DDPAT, Arboreal, Constrictor, Desert Shamagh, Duct Tape), Moto Gloves (Spearmint, POW!, Cool Mint, Smoke Out, Finish Line, Polygon, Blood Pressure, Turtle, Boom!, Eclipse, 3rd Commando Company, Transport), Specialist Gloves (Crimson Kimono, Tiger Strike, Emerald Web, Field Agent, Marble Fade, Fade, Foundation, Lt. Commander, Crimson Web, Mogul, Forest DDPAT, Buckshot), Sport Gloves (Pandora's Box, Superconductor, Hedge Maze, Vice, Amphibious, Slingshot, Omega, Arid, Big Game, Nocts, Scarlet Shamagh, Bronze Morph), Hydra Gloves (Case Hardened, Emerald, Rattler, Mangrove), Broken Fang Gloves (Jade, Yellow-banded, Unhinged, Needle Point), Pistols - P2000 (Wicked Sick, Ocean Foam, Fire Element, Amber Fade, Corticera, Chainmail, Imperial Dragon, Obsidian, Scorpion, Handgun, Acid Etched), USP-S (Printstream, Kill Confirmed, Whiteout, Road Rash, Owergrowth, The Traitor, Neo-Noir, Dark Water, Orion, Blueprint, Stainless, Caiman, Serum, Monster Mashup, Royal Blue, Ancient Visions, Cortex, Orange Anolis, Ticket To Hell, Black Lotus, Cyrex, Check Engine, Guardian, Purple DDPAT, Torque, Blood Tiger, Flashback, Business Class, Pathfinder, Para Green), Lead Conduit, Glock-18 (Umbral Rabbit, Fade, Candy Apple, Bullet Queen, Synth Leaf, Neo-Noir, Nuclear Garden, Dragon Tatto, Reactor, Pink DDPAT, Twilight Galaxy, Sand Dune, Groundwater, Blue Fissure, Snack Attack, Water Elemental, Brass, Wasteland Rebel, Vogue, Franklin, Royal Legion, Gamma Doppler, Weasel, Steel Disruption, Ironwork, Grinder, High Beam, Moonrise, Oxide Blaze, Bunsen Burner, Clear Polymer, Bunsen Burner, Night), P250 (Re.built, Nuclear Threat, Modern Hunter, Splash, Whiteout, Vino Primo, Mehndi, Asiimov, Visions, Undertow, Cartel, See Ya Later, Gunsmoke, Splash, Digital Architect, Muertos, Red Rock, Bengal Tiger, Crimson Kimono, Wingshot, Metallic DDPAT, Hive, Dark Filigree, Mint Kimono), Five-Seven (Neon Kimono, Berries And Cherries, Fall Hazard, Crimson Blossom, Hyper Beast, Nitro, Fairy Tale, Case Hardened, Copper Galaxy, Angry Mob, Monkey Business, Fowl Play, Anodized Gunmetal, Hot Shot, Retrobution, Boost Protocol), CZ75-Auto (Chalice, Crimson Web, Emerald Quartz, The Fuschia is Now, Nitro, Xiangliu, Yellow Jacket, Victoria, Poison Dart, Syndicate, Eco, Hexane, Pole, Tigris), Tec-9 (Rebel, Terrace, Nuclear Threat, Hades, Rust Leaf, Decimator, Blast From, Orange Murano, Toxic, Fuel Injector, Remote Control, Bamboo Forest, Isaac, Avalanche, Brother, Re-Entry, Blue Titanium, Bamboozle), R8 Revolver (Banana Cannon, Fade, Blaze, Crimson Web, Liama Cannon, Crazy 8, Reboot, Canal Spray, Night, Amber Fade), Desert Eagle (Blaze, Hand Cannon, Fennec Fox, Sunset Storm, Emerald Jörmungandr, Pilot, Hypnotic, Golden Koi, Printstream, Cobalt Disruption, Code Red, Ocean Drive, Midnight Storm, Kumicho Dragon, Crimson Web, Heirloom, Night Heist, Mecha Industries, Night, Conspiracy, Trigger Discipline, Naga, Directive, Light Rail), Dual Berettas (Flora Carnivora, Duelist, Cobra Strike, Black Limba, Emerald, Hemoglobin, Twin Turbo, Marina, Melondrama, Pyre, Retribution, Briar, Dezastre, Royal Consorts, Urban Shock, Dualing Dragons, Panther, Balance), Rifles - Galil (Aqua Terrace, Winter Forest, Chatterbox, Sugar Rush, Pheonix Blacklight, CAUTION!, Orange DDPAT, Cerberus, Dusk Ruins, Eco, Chromatic Aberration, Stone Cold, Tuxedo, Sandstorm, Shattered, Urban Rubble, Rocket Pop, Kami, Crimson Tsunami, Connexion), SCAR-20 (Fragments, Brass, Cyrex, Palm, Splash Jam, Cardiac, Emerald, Crimson Web, Magna Carta, Stone Mosaico, Bloodsport, Enforcer), AWP (Duality, Gungnir, Dragon Lore, Prince, Medusa, Desert Hydra, Fade, Lightning Strike, Oni Taiji, Silk Tiger, Graphite, Chromatic Aberration, Asiimov, Snake Camo, Boom, Containment Breach, Wildfire, Redline, Electric Hive, Hyper Beast, Neo-Noir, Man-o'-war, Pink DDPAT, Corticera, Sun in Leo, Elite Build, Fever Dream, Atheris, Mortis, PAW, Exoskeleton, Worm God, POP AWP, Phobos, Acheron, Pit Viper, Capillary, Safari Mesh), AK-47 (Head Shot, Wild Lotus, Gold Arabesque, X-Ray, Fire Serpent, Hydroponic, Panthera Onca, Case Hardened, Vulcan, Jet Set, Fuel Injector, Bloodsport, Nightwish, First Class, Neon Rider, Asiimov, Red Laminate, Aquamarine Revenge, The Empress, Wasteland Rebel, Jaguar, Black Laminate, Leet Museo, Neon Revolution, Redline, Frontside Misty, Predator, Legion of Anubis, Point Disarray, Orbit Mk01, Blue Laminate, Green Laminate, Emerald Pinstripe, Cartel, Phantom Disruptor, Jungle Spray, Safety Net, Rat Rod, Baroque Purple, Slate, Elite Build, Uncharted, Safari Mesh), FAMAS (Sundown, Prime Conspiracy, Afterimage, Commemoration, Dark Water, Spitfire, Pulse, Eye of Athena, Meltdown, Rapid Eye Move, Roll Cage, Styx, Mecha Industrie, Djinn, ZX Spectron, Valence, Neural Net, Night Borre, Hexne), M4A4 (Temukau, Howl, Poseidon, Asiimov, Daybreak, Hellfire, Zirka, Red DDPAT, Radiation Hazard, Modern Hunter, The Emperor, The Coalition, Bullet Rain, Cyber Security, X-Ray, Dark Blossom, Buzz Kill, In Living Color, Neo-Noir, Desolate Space, 龍王 (Dragon King), Royal Paladin, The Battlestar, Global Offensive, Tooth Fairy, Desert-Strike, Griffin, Evil Daimyo, Spider Lily, Converter), M4A1-S (Emphorosaur-S, Welcome to the Jungle, Imminent Danger, Knight, Hot Rod, Icarus Fell, Blue Phosphor, Printstream, Master Piece, Dark Water, Golden Coil, Bright Water, Player Two, Atomic Alloy, Guardian, Chantico's Fire, Hyper Beast, Mecha Industries, Cyrex, Control Panel, Moss Quartz, Nightmare, Decimator, Leaded Glass, Basilisk, Blood Tiger, Briefing, Night Terror, Nitro, VariCamo, Flashback), SG 553 (Cyberforce, Hazard Pay, Bulldozer, Integrale, Dragon Tech, Ultraviolet, Colony IV, Hypnotic, Cyrex, Candy Apple, Barricade, Pulse), SSG 08 (Death Strike, Sea Calico, Blood in the Water, Orange Filigree, Dragonfire, Big Iron, Bloodshot, Detour, Turbo Peek, Red Stone), AUG (Akihabara Accept, Flame Jörmungandr, Hot Rod, Midnight Lily, Sand Storm, Carved Jade, Wings, Anodized Navy, Death by Puppy, Torque, Bengal Tiger, Chameleon, Fleet Flock, Random Access, Momentum, Syd Mead, Stymphalian, Arctic Wolf, Aristocrat, Navy Murano), G3SG1 (Chronos, Violet Murano, Flux, Demeter, Orange Kimono, The Executioner, Green Apple, Arctic Polar Camo, Contractor), SMGs - P90 (Neoqueen, Astral Jörmungandr, Run and Hide, Emerald Dragon, Cold Blooded, Death by Kitty, Baroque Red, Vent Rush, Blind Spot, Asiimov, Trigon, Sunset Lily, Death Grip, Leather, Nostalgia, Fallout Warning, Tiger Pit, Schermatic, Virus, Shapewood, Glacier Mesh, Shallow Grave, Chopper, Desert Warfare), MAC-10 (Sakkaku, Hot Snakes, Copper Borre, Red Filigree, Gold Brick, Graven, Case Hardened, Stalker, Amber Fade, Neon Rider, Tatter, Curse, Propaganda, Nuclear Garden, Disco Tech, Toybox, Heat, Indigo), UMP-45 (Wild Child, Fade, Blaze, Day Lily, Minotaur's Labyrinth, Crime Scene, Caramel, Bone Pile, Momentum, Primal Saber), MP7 (Teal Blossom, Fade, Nemesis, Whiteout, Asterion, Bloosport, Abyssal Apparition, Full Stop, Special Delivery, Neon Ply, Asterion, Ocean Foam, Powercore, Scorched, Impire), PP-Bizon (Modern Hunter, Rust Coat, Forest Leaves, Antique, High Roller, Blue Streak, Seabird, Judgement of Anubis, Bamboo Print, Embargo, Chemical Green, Coblat Halftone, Fuel Rod, Photic Zone, Irradiated Alert, Carbon Fiber), MP9 (Featherweight, Wild Lily, Pandora's Box, Stained Glass, Bulldozer, Dark Age, Hot Rod, Hypnotic, Hydra, Rose Iron, Music Box, Setting Sun, Food Chain, Airlock, Mount Fuji, Starlight Protector, Ruby Poison Dart, Deadly Poison), MP5-SD (Liquidation, Oxide Oasis, Phosphor, Nitro, Agent, Autumn Twilly), Shotguns, Machineguns - Sawed-Off (Kiss♥Love, First Class, Orange DDPAT, Rust Coat, The Kraken, Devourer, Mosaico, Wasteland Princess, Bamboo Shadow, Copper, Serenity, Limelight, Apocalypto), XM1014 (Frost Borre, Ancient Lore, Red Leather, Elegant Vines, Banana Leaf, Jungle, Urban Perforated, Grassland, Blaze Orange, Heaven Guard, VariCamo Blue, Entombed, XOXO, Seasons, Tranquility, Bone Machine, Incinegator, Teclu Burner, Black Tie, Zombie Offensive, Watchdog), Nova (Baroque Orange, Hyper Beast, Green Apple, Antique, Modern Hunter, Walnut, Forest Leaves, Graphite, Blaze Orange, Rising Skull, Tempest, Bloomstick, Interlock, Quick Sand, Moon in Libra, Clean Polymer, Red Quartz, Toy Soldier), MAG-7 (Insomnia, Cinqueda, Counter Terrace, Prism Terrace, Memento, Chainmail, Hazard, Justice, Bulldozer, Silver, Core Breach, Firestarter, Praetorian, Heat, Hard Water, Monster Call, BI83 Spectrum, SWAG-7), M249 (Humidor, Shipping Forecast, Blizzard Marbleized, Downtown, Jungle DDPAT, Nebula Crusader, Impact Drill, Emerald Poison Dart), Negev (Mjölnir, Anodized Navy, Palm, Power Loader, Bratatat, CaliCamo, Phoenix Stencil, Infrastructure, Boroque Sand), Wear - Factory New (FN), Minimal Wear (MW), Field-Tested (FT), Well-Worn (WW), Battle-Scarred (BS), Stickers Holo/Foil/Gold - Katowice 2014, Krakow 2017, Howling Dawn, Katowice 2015, Crown, London 2018, Cologne 2014, Boston 2018, Atlanta 2017, Cluj-Napoca 2015, DreamHack 2014, King on the Field, Harp of War, Winged Difuser, Cologne 2016, Cologne 2015, MLG Columbus 2016, Katowice 2019, Berlin 2019, RMR 2020, Stockholm 2021, Antwerp 2022, Swag Foil, Flammable foil, Others - Souvenirs, Agents, Pins, Passes, Gifts, Music Kits, Cases, Keys, Capsules, Packages, Patches
Some items on the list may no longer be available or are still locked, visit My Inventory for more details.
Send a Trade Offer for fastest response. I consider all offers.
Add me for discuss if there is a serious offer that needs to be discussed.
submitted by _Triple_
to Csgotrading [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:07 jellyfishjester Seeking Advice: Dealing with an Inconsiderate Roommate in a Special Living Arrangement
I find myself in a challenging situation and I'm in need of some advice. I've been renting a place from a longstanding family friend and living with their daughter, making it a unique living arrangement. On the surface, everything seemed great: affordable rent, the ability to have my beloved dog with me, and the comfort of living among familiar faces. However, living with my roommate has become increasingly difficult due to her lack of consideration and respect for shared spaces and boundaries.
While I can handle the standard challenges that come with having a roommate, such as cleaning and housemate dynamics, my roommate's behavior has become more intrusive and disrespectful over time. For instance, she neglects her cleaning responsibilities, leaving dirty dishes lying around for days. But it doesn't end there. Recently, she started helping herself to my alcohol, including spirits that I kept in the kitchen. To avoid further misuse, I had to resort to hiding them in my room. She even takes my dirty dishes out of the dishwasher that I just loaded, replacing them with her own, and runs the dishwasher without my items in the cycle. This lack of respect for shared resources and personal boundaries is taking a toll on me.
Moreover, she plays loud music during the day, which becomes particularly disruptive as I work from home. To make matters worse, I've started hearing her engaging in private activities at all hours, without any regard for noise levels or privacy. She also keeps her adult toys out in the open in her bedroom, with the door wide open for anyone to see. The constant disregard for boundaries and consideration is wearing me down, and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to live in this environment.
I've finally decided that it's time to look for alternative living arrangements. However, as many of you know, finding a suitable place to call home can be a lengthy and challenging process. Despite the difficulties, I have a meet and greet scheduled tomorrow with a potential new housemate at a different place. It's the first time in a long while that I've felt excited about something.
The new place has a great location and the potential housemate seems like a good match. However, the rent is significantly higher than what I'm currently paying. While it would be a stretch for my budget, I believe I could make it work. I feel that a fresh start in a new environment would rejuvenate me and allow me to work more comfortably from home.
With all that being said, I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights you all might have for me. Have any of you faced similar challenges with roommates? How did you handle it? Should I take the leap and pursue the new living arrangement, even though it's beyond what I initially planned to spend? I'm open to hearing your thoughts and suggestions.
Thank you in advance for your help!
submitted by jellyfishjester
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:07 Tomm4y im trash and hardstuck in plat and don’t know what to do.
Hi so I’ve been trying to hit diamond this season and I peaked around plat 2 20ish lp but I rage queued a bunch of games and now im back to plat 4 20lp. Every game I play I struggle to find leads early and at this point I feel like either my entire team is winning and I have no impact on win or my entire team gets shit on so idk what to do. https://www.op.gg/summoners/na/Tomm4y
submitted by Tomm4y
to KassadinMains [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:07 mumsspaghetti3 Can someone explain rising interest rates to me please
(For context I’m only 19 and have no idea about money and finances lol) So obviously I get that interest rates on housing is going up with inflation, but I don’t understand why prices of houses people have already bought are going up? Like if they bought a house for a certain price, shouldn’t it stay that price even if the value of it is going up? I think about as like, if you buy a rare collectable for $500, and it is worth $500 when you buy it, even if the value goes up to $1000 you still only paid $500 for it and don’t need to pay more to compensate the increasing value.
submitted by mumsspaghetti3
to AusFinance [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:06 znieou picking up genderGP prescriptions in pharmacies
I am currently on testogel (androgel) and i get it delivered through GGP partner pharmacy but its pretty expencive, so i am thinking of switching to getting my prescription form pharmacies myself. What are your experiences? Is it better to get the paper prescription or do the online ones work too? and how much do you pay for your medication? :))
submitted by znieou
to transnord [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:06 yabspro Retaining Family Visa While Canceling Sponsor's Visa
Please note that obtaining special approval from a senior immigration officer is necessary to hold a family visa while canceling the sponsor's visa. Switching to an InvestoPartner Visa:
- Type the application, obtain the sponsor's seal and signature, attach all required documents, and submit the application to the immigration office.
- Pay Dh220 for file opening and Dh680 for issuing the visa within the country.
- Cancel your existing labor card and visit the Immigration head office in Jafliya with the labor card cancellation receipt and the original passports of your family members.
- Pay Dh5020 as a refundable deposit to retain the dependents' visa, along with Dh120 as a service charge for each dependent's passport. The existing visa will then be canceled.
- Type the status change form (typing charge extra), obtain the seal and signature of the new company, and submit it to the Immigration office. You will receive a paper indicating the status change.
- Undergo a medical examination, type the Emirates ID and visa stamping application, and submit it through an AMER Centre.
- Once your visa is stamped, you can refund the deposit amount.
- Your dependents can continue with their current visa and renew it upon its expiration.
Lost Deposit Receipt:
- Take the original deposit receipt and your passport to the Refund Counter at the Immigration Head Office in Jafiliya.
- Obtain a no objection for refund seal from the counter and proceed to Dubai Commercial Bank (located next to the Immigration building) to collect the cash. The bank will charge a Dh40 commission.
Regarding Refunds for InvestoPartner Visas:
- If your deposit receipt is lost, obtain a lieu of lost receipt from Dubai Commercial Bank in Jafiliya. You can present a receipt copy or your original passport for reference.
- Take this receipt to the Immigration refund counter and pay Dh70 as a lost fee. An Immigration officer will stamp a NO OBJECTION FOR REFUND on the receipt.
- Visit the CBD counter to collect the cash, with the bank charging a Dh40 commission.
Investor Visa for Bangladeshi Nationals:
- Yes, you can refund your old deposit by following the above steps. If you have family members under your sponsorship, you should deposit Dh3020 for each of them before refunding your own visa deposit.
- However, if there is an overstay or other violations in your company file, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Bangladeshi nationals face certain restrictions for obtaining an investor visa. They are required to provide the last six months' personal bank account statement, and the applicant's previous visa profession also plays a role in the process.
More about investor visa / partner visa/ business visa
submitted by yabspro
to u/yabspro [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:05 Born-Department-6211 First time visiting Costa Rica ( worst first day experience ever)
Hey, I recently was looking at taking my partner to Brasil, but ended up choosing Costa Rica since it’s a bit safer . Anyway today I arrived at 1-3am and I was expecting to get my rental car, which then I learned closed at 10pm and they never gave me a call or ask if I was showing up ( the plane delayed), I then am able to negotiate the price of a cab down, I get to the hotel (Barceló ) and they informed me my room is damaged and they’re taking me to a different hotel, I get in and from the room I payed to stay in to the room I am staying now is a big fucking difference. I then go to the counter to ask for a shuttle to the airport and they tell me it’s not free. So is this the status quo for a visit here ? I am just not trying to waste my time. I just recently did Korea and that was a world’s difference of customer service( and I wasn’t even paying for expensive experiences)
I don’t know, I am just exhausted and annoyed that I have to pay for a shuttle to the airport ($20) each way and the airport is 5 minutes away.
submitted by Born-Department-6211
to CostaRicaTravel [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:05 Troubleshooter11 What is the price you would be willing to pay for living as long as you like?
submitted by Troubleshooter11 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:05 Jolly_Security_7490 Odd VB365 message - should I be concerned?
Vb365 CE running on a. win 10 box; both VB365 and proxy co-located on the same box. Repository is on a Seagate 6TB USB drive plugged into that PC.
Since this is a new setup, I’m still trying to confirm the power saving and sleep settings are appropriate for unattended backup.
This week, daily message from notifications on each of two backup jobs states “Proxy server was offline at the time the job was scheduled to run”. Some minutes after that, the backup ran and completed normally.
When I look at the PC, it seems in a fairly deep sleep, took a poke to the power button to wake up but when it did, Windows is running fine. Power saving is set to balanced and USB suspend is turned off.
Is this a message I should simply ignore?
submitted by Jolly_Security_7490
to Veeam [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:05 diinfotechdigital Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Marketing: Leveraging Automation and Personalization
In today's fast-paced digital landscape, marketers are continually seeking innovative ways to stay ahead of the competition and reach their target audience effectively. One of the most transformative technologies shaping the marketing landscape is Artificial Intelligence (AI). By leveraging automation and personalization, AI is revolutionizing the way businesses engage with their customers. In this article, we will explore the role of AI in marketing and how it can benefit businesses. We will also highlight the importance of partnering with the best digital marketing company in Delhi, such as one of the best SEO companies, a Social Media Marketing Company, or a Website Development Services provider, to harness the power of AI in your marketing efforts.
- Understanding AI in Marketing: Artificial Intelligence refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence, such as understanding natural language, recognizing patterns, and making decisions. In marketing, AI is utilized to automate repetitive tasks, gain insights from vast amounts of data, and deliver personalized experiences to customers. shopify website development company
- Leveraging Automation for Efficiency: AI-powered automation streamlines various marketing activities, freeing up valuable time for marketers to focus on strategic initiatives. Tasks such as email marketing, social media scheduling, and ad campaign optimization can be automated, ensuring consistent and timely execution while minimizing human error. Businesses can partner with a Digital Marketing Company in Vikaspuri or other areas in Delhi to access the expertise needed to implement AI-powered automation effectively.
- Personalization at Scale: AI enables marketers to deliver highly personalized experiences to their target audience. By analyzing customer data, AI algorithms can identify patterns, preferences, and behaviors, allowing for tailored marketing messages and offers. Personalization increases customer engagement, satisfaction, and ultimately drives conversions. Collaborating with the best SEO companies or Social Media Marketing Company in Delhi can help implement AI-powered personalization strategies that align with your business goals.
- Enhanced Customer Insights: AI-powered tools can analyze vast amounts of customer data from various sources, including social media, website interactions, and purchase history. This analysis generates actionable insights, allowing marketers to understand customer preferences, behaviors, and sentiments ppc company in delhi more accurately. With this information, businesses can refine their marketing strategies and develop targeted campaigns to effectively reach their audience.
- Improving Website Development and E-commerce Experiences: AI can enhance the website development process, providing personalized recommendations for content and design based on user preferences. In the case of e-commerce websites, AI algorithms can analyze customer behavior and make personalized product recommendations, leading to increased conversions. Partnering with a Shopify website development company or an E-Commerce Website Development Services In Delhi can ensure the integration of AI capabilities into your online presence.
- Optimizing PPC and Email Marketing: AI-powered tools can improve the effectiveness of PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising campaigns by analyzing data and optimizing targeting, bidding strategies, and ad placements. Similarly, AI can optimize email marketing campaigns by personalizing content, determining the best time to send emails, and even predicting customer responses. Collaborating with the Best Email Marketing Companies in Delhi can provide access to AI-powered email marketing tools and expertise.
Artificial Intelligence is revolutionizing marketing by leveraging automation and personalization to create more efficient and effective strategies. By partnering with the Best Digital Marketing Company in Delhi, businesses can harness the power of AI in their marketing efforts. From SEO optimization and social media marketing to website development services and email marketing, AI has the potential to transform every
submitted by diinfotechdigital
to u/diinfotechdigital [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:05 twu356 A must-go restaurant in Tainan. They offer free water to delivery drivers
2023.06.07 11:05 mutuza223 Is it even worth it
Is it worth learning archviz in blender would I be able to pull commercial work I see most people on this sub use 3ds max and vray and other rendering softwares and those software also have better asset support because most online 3d models are in 3ds format can I even use 3ds Format in blender what's the point in learning archviz if I won't be able to keep up to 3ds max vray standards and I'm not looking to make 6 figures and making a living out of it just enough that I can pay my collage tuition I don't want to change to other software as I can't afford them nor I want to make a switch after learning blender for almost a year please give me some insight thanks 🙏
submitted by mutuza223
to archviz [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:05 JayMTancuan Quote of the Day
2023.06.07 11:04 ted_dyy How do you tell a mother no
My mother is a huge animal lover, and for a period of her life she trained dogs, and she still does sometimes. She's incredibly good at it, and every pet we've ever had has been well taken care of, so props to her.
But recently I've noticed something, around March we got two cats, and we had a dog prior to getting the cats, they got along fine but it was a bit crowded.
Then my sister moved in, and she was so upset about some family stuff, that my mother decided to buy her two guinea pigs, she takes care of them but doesn't acknowledge them past feeding and stuff.
I expressed that we shouldn't get any more pets, 5 was more than enough. Last month we adopted another kitten, I will admit I fell hard and its come to the point where she's known as my cat, but I still stood by the fact that we have too many pets.
Now my mother is in the makes of adopting another dog, a rescue and I know I need to put my foot down, there's not enough food and money for everyone and the pets. We aren't broke but we do live from month to month and sometimes money is scarce to the point where I'm having to put my own hard earned cash into helping pay for food and electric.
I don't know how to tell her to just stop
For context the residents in our house 4 teens/young adults 2 adults (one disabled) 1 special needs child And currently 6 pets soon to be 7
My mother also has a habit of dragging me into her ideas, so whilst I've said I don't want another dog, I'll be the one who has to do all the walking because of her disabilities.
submitted by ted_dyy
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:04 tiredtrashp4nda TestingTime - Studies and Market Research platform
TestingTime is a Swiss based user testing website which also has more traditional surveys alongside zoom/teams market research opportunities.
Registration is very simple and there is no ID verification. You will need to complete a demographic profile, the more details you add the more suitable surveys you will get invited to.
The website is easy to use and the surveys have a very short pre-screening stage (a few quick questions). Personally, I have only participated in a few very short studies but other redditors have reported longelongitudinal studies with high pay rates (20-£60 per hour). Sadly, there is no browser extension like Prolific so you will need to keep an eye on the webpage. They do e-mail you with some studies but I have only gotten one email so far. 99% of the studies are online, however in the last few days I spotted some in-house ones.
Pay out is via Paypal once you have reached £18 in your wallet. I've recently cashed out for the first time and it took about two working days for the funds to be approved and reach my paypal account. You can join via my referral link
, which will give me a £5 bonus once you have completed your first study.
You can then invite friends and family and earn an £5 for each person who joins via your link. Non-referral link
submitted by tiredtrashp4nda
to beermoneyuk [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:04 HorseFeathers35 My sister the eternal victim
My niece is graduating, so my sister and her son came down to see her. My sister, lived with us and took advantage of the situation. She always says no one helps her. Both my parents have helped her at least: Dad $59 k and mom About $89k. She has also committed identity theft with my moms information. She would rent condo and stay until the day the sheriff would come to evict her. My dad would pay the rent and storage over and over. She was my dad’s favorite, to me I was it their money and she’s just a parasite.My parents have been enabling her for all her life. My dad died 7 years ago so she has taken as always. I personally think she killed my dad. All the stress and demands.
She was here to drop her son off and visit awhile with my mom. My mom paid for a motel for a week. I don’t know what happened but it ended in a screaming match and she left. She called my mom and started yelling at her about how she help me and my sister and not her. My mom speaks on speaker phone always. I could here my sister yelling and my mom crying. She was repeating all the crap my mom has done to her and I just took the phone from my crying mom and sai to my sister “”wha wha wha” and hung up. My other sister went to go give her money for the hotel but took for her to get there. My sister just go home from Taking her the money. It’s 2 am and my neice is graduating today and her parents are going to be exhausted. I’m so sick of my parasite sister I wish she would die.
submitted by HorseFeathers35
to Vent [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:04 ScarletBurn Is this a scam? (Housing)
Hey all! A quick question for you. My boyfriend and I have been applying to apartments all month. Some are absolutely horrific scams, telling us to pay a deposit fee before even entering the apartment.
Anyway, there is this beautiful listing we found on Kleinanzeigen, and we actually got a response. However, the response raised a yellow flag for me.
I translated the text, originally in German, for the sake of this sub.
"Hi both, yes you are welcome to drop by tomorrow evening at 7pm if it suits you. I would be happy if you can also provide your application documents digitally, so that I can send them bundled in one mail."
Original text: "Hi Ihr beiden, ja Ihr könnt gerne morgen Abend um 19 Uhr vorbeikommen, wenn es euch passt. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr eure Bewerbungsunterlagen auch digital bereitstellen könnt, sodass ich diese Gebündelt in einer Mail verschicken kann"
Now, some apartments request an application form, but nothing was provided. Does this mean he wants us to send our IDs, Schufa, and proof of income through mail? Hmm... I was always told to NEVER do that until we set foot in the apartment.
The "green flag" is that his Kleinanzeigen profile is old. Most scammers we run into make new ones because they easily get banned.
What are your thoughts?
Should I tell him something like "We can provide a schufa and we are willing to fill out an application form, however we would like to keep our IDs and bank statements ourselves until we see the apartment. Once we view the apartment, we would be more than happy to send those over."
Or is that dumb?
submitted by ScarletBurn
to berlin [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:03 BruteSentiment Daily Minors Quick-Notes 6/6/23 - Crawford has his first struggles
| || | submitted by BruteSentiment to SFGiants [link] [comments]
Reggie Crawford dealt with his first struggles on the mound in San Jose on a day of much newsworthy but maybe small items. The two latest top international signees got their first hits in the rookie leagues, Turner Hill stole three bases, Vaun Brown was healthy, Cuban signee Ubert Mejias made his pro debut, and a postponement due to roommates.
AAA: Las Vegas 2, Sacramento 1 Link https://preview.redd.it/ru1do1bq9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b93559d31e493da11c69e79b13580b26b2e6fb4b Sacramento Notes:
- Sacramento came in on the losing end of a pitching duel. Sacramento outhit Las Vegas going 6-4, but only Las Vegas got an extra-base hit. That hit was a double, which led to a 2-run single in the 5th inning leading to runs for the Aviators. But the River Cats only managed to get a run in the 8th, on two singles and a David Villar sacrifice fly.
- Tyler Fitzgerald went 2-for-4 with a stolen base on the day. In four games in June, Fitzgerald has gone 7-for-18 with two walks to five strikeouts, but also has a steal in every game. Overall in Sacramento, Fitzgerald is batting .311/.394/.489 and has 12 steals without getting caught.
- The other Sacramento 2-hit game was by Michael Gigliotti, who went 2-for-3 with a walk. Gigliotti has drawn a walk in each of his four games in June. That gives Gigliotti 24 walks to 26 strikeouts in 41 games, giving him a .367 on-base percentage and a .368 slugging percentage on the year, with a .250 average.
- Sean Hjelle had the start, going 5.0 innings, with two runs on four hits and three walks, with just three strikeouts. Hjelle now has a 3.10 ERA in seven games since coming back to Triple-A. In 29.0 innings, he has struck out 20 with eight walks.
- Nick Swiney didn’t allow any runs or hits in 1.2 innings, with a walk with two strikeouts. Swiney has a 4.35 ERA over six games in Triple-A, and has struck out seven to five walks in 10.1 innings.
- Reliever Cole Waites’ run continues, without allowing a baserunner in the 9th, but also without any strikeouts. That’s nine games without a run allowed since returning to Triple-A. His ERA is now 4.66, and now has 16 strikeouts to 15 walks in 19.1 innings.
AA: Altoona 6, Richmond 4 Link https://preview.redd.it/6rfyu8sq9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ad63cc5f89beaaee240ba75b62a08de723d79c14 Richmond Notes:
- Altoona made a couple of late rallies to take this game from Richmond. Richmond was up 3-0 going into the 6th, but Altoona rallied to tie the game. Richmond scored a run in the 7th, but Altoona came back to tie it again in the 8th, and then scored two runs in the 9th to win.
- The only Squirrel with multiple hits was Brett Auerbach, who went 2-for-4. It’s Auerbach’s first multi-hit game since May 23rd, when he had a 3-hit game. But mostly he’s had a disappointing season, batting .144/.199/.175.
- Catcher Andy Thomas went 1-for-2 with a walk, a stolen base, and a sacrifice fly. It was just his second steal of the season, but also a new season-high for the catcher. Since the start of June, Thomas is 5-for-14 (.357) with a double and a home run, and overall is batting .219 with six doubles and five home runs.
- Marco Luciano was 1-for-5 with the only Richmond extra base hit, notching his sixth double. Over 28 games, Luciano is now batting .160/.269/.370, with six doubles and five home runs.
- Vaun Brown returned from missing a couple of days after getting hit by a pitch, going 0-for-4 with a walk, and a throwing error. Even with the 0-fer, Brown is still batting .341/.438/.610 in 11 games at Richmond.
- Starting pitcher Landen Roupp threw 4.0 shutout innings, giving up a hit and two walks while striking out three. Roupp has a 1.72 ERA after six starts, with 22 strikeouts to six walks in 15.2 innings.
High-A: Postponed (due to Roommates) Eugene Notes:
- Well, this is unique. The Oregon Ducks are hosting the Super Regional this weekend, so the Emeralds have moved the coming series against the Dust Devils to Pasco, WA (Home of Tri-City). The series will now begin Wednesday, with today’s game made up on Saturday as part of a double-header. I wonder if Eugene will bat last in those games?
Low-A: San Jose 9, Visalia 7 (11 Innings) Link https://preview.redd.it/fy2sq1nr9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e232a4b835dd2f2e02daacd8a741e028450d799e San Jose Notes:
- 1st round pick Reggie Crawford had his first rough start, but the San Jose offense ran all over Visalia to lead to an extra-innings win. San Jose collected seven steals on the day. San Jose had a 6-3 lead going into the 8th inning, but gave up three runs in the 8th to lose the lead, and both teams scored runs in the 9th inning to maintain the tie. In the 11th, San Jose notched two runs to take the win.
- Reggie Crawford gave up three runs while getting hit hard, allowing two home runs on three hits in 1.2 innings, though with no walks allowed while striking out four. Those are the first runs he’s allowed in three games, so now he has a 5.06 ERA, with three runs over 5.1 innings. He still has not walked anyone while he has ten strikeouts.
- Third baseman Anthony Rodriguez went 3-for-6 on the day, with all singles. He also committed his fifth error in his sixth game of the season. Rodriguez is now batting .360/.407/.560 with three doubles and a triple, with one walk and eight strikeouts.
- Designated hitter Onil Perez was also 3-for-6 with all singles, and got two stolen bases. It’s Perez’s second 3-hit game of the year, with his first coming back on April 22nd. He now has a batting line of .308/.378/.400 on the year.
- First baseman Matt Higgins was 2-for-5 with a double, his 10th of the season, as well as his 6th stolen base and his 5th error of the year. That boosts his batting line to .293/.376/.476, and now has 10 doubles, a triple, and six home runs, with six steals in seven attempts.
- Center fielder Turner Hill went 1-for-5 with a walk, but also stole three bases. That gives him five steals in five games this season, while he’s 7-for-22 (.318) with two walks and two strikeouts.
- Meanwhile, the big hit belonged to catcher Zach Morgan, who went 1-for-5 with his fourth home run of the season. Morgan has five doubles, a triple, and four home runs on the season in 34 games, with 26 walks to 28 strikeouts.
- It was a scary scene for Diego Velasquez, who squared up to bunt the first pitch he saw, and the pitch was in on him, hitting him square on the front of the left knee. He went down and was in serious pain, but would stay in the game and took first base. However, he would be removed in the middle of the inning.
- Working in relief, Hayden Birdsong got the lion’s share of the innings, not allowing a run in 4.0 innings, on three hits and a walk, while striking out five and hitting a batter. It was Birdsong’s first relief appearance of the season. He now has 64 strikeouts in 37.2 innings, with 21 walks.
- Reliever Julio Rodriguez went 2.0 innings, striking out three while allowing just one walks and no hits. It was a strong bounceback for him after he gave up six runs in his previous game. But with no strikeouts, he now has 22 strikeouts to ten walks in 19.2 innings.
ACL: ACL Giants Black 4, ACL D-backs Red 3 Link https://preview.redd.it/z9gzsuts9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e391d0d50045f794e7b3fabb100475e1de667ebf ACL Giants Black Notes:
- First baseman Guillermo Williamson went 2-for-3 with a strikeout. Williamson now is 3-for-6 with a double and a walk with two strikeouts after two games.
- Left fielder Eliam Sandoval went 2-for-4 with a double. He now has gone 2-for-9 (.222) with a double and four strikeouts.
- Second baseman Gustavo Cardozo went 1-for-2 with a double and a strikeout. This was Cardozo’s second game, but he came in as a pinch runner in his first game, so these were the 19-year old’s first plate appearances.
ACL: ACL D-Backs Black 1, ACL Giants Orange 0 (7 Innings) Link https://preview.redd.it/is0vf6zt9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3933501a18c453e9b6d09e95168381610d04b507 ACL Giants Orange Notes:
- Second baseman Jean Carlos Sio went 1-for-2 with a walk, and was caught stealing. It was his first hit in two games, and the 19-year old is now 1-for-6 (.167) with two walks.
- Center fielder Estanlin Cassiani got the other Orange hit, going 1-for-3. He’s now 1-for-7 (.143) after two games. The 20-year old hit .375/.422/.415 in the DSL in 2022.
- The starting pitcher was Brayan Palencia, who went 3.2 innings, allowing three hits and one walk with five strikeouts. The 20-year old is in his second season at the ACL, where he had a 4.33 ERA in 14 appearances last year, with six of them being starts. He’s in his second season in Arizona, when he hit .230/.259/.257.
- Right fielder Cesar Quintas went 2-for-2 with a walk and a HBP. That means the 20-year old is now 2-for-5 (.400) with three walks to one strikeout.
- Shortstop Ryan Reckley was 1-for-4 with a single (his first hit of the year), two strikeouts, and committed an error. He’s 1-for-7 with two walks and three strikeouts.
- The starter was Ubert Mejias went 5.0 innings, giving up two runs, one earned, on six hits and a walk, with a strikeout in his pro debut. The 22-year old Cuban signee was officially signed in April, but had been talked about much of the winter.
DSL: DSL Giants Black 11, DSL Guardians Blue 10 Link https://preview.redd.it/8aj4x6ku9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9a31a767ebb22b73d6195b3a46ebd1e2a3a2d271 DSL Giants Black Notes:
- The most recent top international signing, center fielder Rayner Arias was 3-for-5 with a home run, a walk and a steal. The 17-year old is now 3-for-9 (.333) over two games, with a home run, a walk, a strikeouts, and a stolen base after two games.
- Shortstop Yosnekiar Rivas was 1-for-3 with three walks, with his first home run. He’s 1-for-7 (.143) after two games, but has four walks and no strikeouts to lead to a .455 OBP.
- Right fielder Carlos Concepcion also had a home run, going 1-for-4 with a walk. Like Rivas, the home run is his only hit, having gone 1-for-8 (.125) with a walk and a strikeout.
- Left fielder Moises De La Rosa led the team in hits, going 4-for-6 with a double and a steal, his second already this season. The 18-year old is 7-for-10 (.700) after two games. He hit .265/.438/.408 in 19 games in 2022.
- The start belonged to Jose Bello, who gave up three runs in 4.0 innings in his pro debut, on six hits, a walk, and a balk, while collecting five strikeouts.
DSL: DSL Arizona Black 8, DSL Giants Orange 6 Link https://preview.redd.it/6isme59v9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=32abcdde05560cd9f5b0397004c4a071ce465984 DSL Giants Orange Notes:
- DH Angel Guzman was 2-for-3 with a pair of doubles, but was lifted for a pinch-hitter in the 7th inning for no obvious reason. The 17-year old is now 3-for-8 with the two doubles to start his season.
- Second baseman Dario Reynoso went 2-for-5 with two double as well. After two games, Reynoso went 4-for-10 with two doubles and a triple to start his season, with no walks and three strikeouts.
- First baseman Jhosward Camacho was 1-for-2 with a walk, and a double. The double was his first hit of the season, and he’s 1-for-5 with two walks to one strikeout.
- Reliever Jorge Martinez made his first appearance, striking out two with no baserunners. It’s the 21-year old’s third season in the DSL, after he had a 3.42 ERA in 2022 in 12 games, all starts.
2023.06.07 11:03 Vast-Duty5758 At what point when you’re getting ready to go for a walk does your dog realize it’s walk time?
Once I get home from work and shower, anytime I grab my keys my dog starts paying more attention to what I’m doing. If I’m wearing a hat he’s on high alert. But when I grab the yeti thermos, he runs into the kitchen and starts jumping and spinning around, it’s the best. Is there a point in your getting ready that your dog makes the connection and gets hyped?
submitted by Vast-Duty5758
to dogs [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:02 radieschen79 The hate Carlitos is getting from NoleFam on social media is beyond ridiculous
Just today I replied to a Nole fan on Twitter who described Carlitos as a "Gorilla", telling her that it is racist to call somebody from southern Spain like this bc of heritage and history. She didn't understand.
I don't know how to take a screenshot from my phone. It just made me so sad once again. Ffs, I'm witnessing this since many months from toxic Nole fans against Carlitos on social media, calling him "fake No.1" etc. NoleFam are the most toxic fans out there, I never saw anything like it.
Just for that I hope Carlitos will win on Friday and finally shut them up for good who "the real No.1" really is.
submitted by radieschen79
to tennis [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:01 forlater2400 playing one more
2023.06.07 11:01 ShevBlackberry I (30F) was a rebound for a longtime friend (31M) and got hurt. What now?
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn’t my first language.
I’ve (f30) known the guy I want to talk about today for around 25 years. I’ll call him M (m31). We’ve never been particularly close, but we’ve always been in the same friend group and went to school together. The contact drifted away a bit around 2018 – 2022 and I saw him again last year in March, on my best friends birthday party. He brought his new girlfriend (f26) and we all were happy to see eachother again.
That evening I’ve gotten invited to their weekly hangouts and since then I’ve been part of our boardgame-group. Including his then girlfriend we are 6 people. We meet every tuesday at M’s place to play D&D or Gloomhaven or just any boardgame that peaks out interest at the time.
Around August I started to notice what a great guy M actually is and was shocked, because I’ve known him almost my whole life and suddenly started to see more in him and noticed things I’ve never payed attention to before. I think I developed some kind of feelings, but he seemed happy in his relationship and I’ve had so many bad experiences that I was actually quite glad to be single, so it wasn’t too hard to cope with the situation.
In January M and his girlfriend moved in together. On the prior weekend a friend celebrated his 30th birthday with family and friends in a very big group, everyone got drunk and had a good time. M told me that evening that he didn’t want to move in with her, but she put a lot of pressure on him and he just gave in. He also told me that she wanted kids, while he doesn’t, and that he knows that this relationship isn’t going anywhere. Apparently he told her all this as well, but she didn’t care and wanted to try anyway. I told him that moving in together was a very bad idea but he said he didn’t have much of a choice anymore, since things had already been set in motion.
There were a few more partys where he seemed unhappy and said stuff to me that he would never say sober. One night, after everyone was gone and I was heading home too, he wrote me that he’d wished I stayed a bit longer and a bunch of hearts. While his girlfriend was sleeping in bed next to him. I thought that said quite a lot about his character und was mad, but coulnd't help but feel kind of hopeful that he liked me, too. But let’s be honest: he was drunk and horny, unhappy in his relationship and probably just thought that the grass is greener on the other side. I brushed it off and didn’t mention it again. Drunk ramblings.
In March they broke up. He felt suffocated and wanted her out of his place, but didn’t want to hurt her. We all noticed how unhappy he was but he isn’t really the kind of person you can sit down and talk to about his problems, so we just tried to be good friends and be there for him in case he needed us. Then, one evening, she read his diary while he was visiting a friend and called him to confront him. He drove home and broke up with her on the spot. The final push he needed, I guess.
One month later, in April, he kissed me. He took me home after a birthday party and we talked about him and how he’s feeling with the breakup. We talked a bit more in front of my door and then he kissed me. All I could think was „fuck“, because things got kind of serious and I didn’t feel up for „serious“ at that time. I wasn’t ready for things to change. It was WAY too early after his breakup.
He wrote me a lot after that. Wanted to see me, talk to me. I caved once, but only because I wanted to talk with him about everything: I told him that he’s just gotten out of a very serious relationship and that he should really take the time to be single and enjoy his freedom. That I liked him a lot, and for quite a while, and that I didn’t want to get hurt. He also was still friends with his ex and wanted her to continue coming to our boardgame-evenings, because she doesn’t have any other friends and he doesn’t want to hurt her feelings. I was and still am very uncomfortable with hat. Noone but him wants her there anymore and we told him that repeatedly. He doesn’t want to confront her, so we just have to suck it up. He wanted to keep us a secret, too, so he wouldn't hurt her more than he already did. I was unhappy with all of it and told him that he was putting everyone of us in a bad spot.
I didn’t feel good with the overall vibe of the situation. Very wrong time. Recipe for disaster. But well, everytime he wanted to see me I caved anyway, because I wanted to see him, too. It was weird, because we’ve known eachother for so long but it felt right and good, too. I felt safe with him and his attention showed me that he actually thought about me and I wanted more of that feeling… so I threw all caution in the wind and just enjoyed the time I had with him.
After we had sex the first time things changed. All he wanted to do was fuck. When I was in the middle of a sentence he would kiss me to shut me up. I told him no, repeatedly, that I didn’t feel good without proper protection (I just started the pill), that I was scared of getting pregnant, but he didn’t stop pushing and grew more and more frustrated with me.
I felt pressured and frustrated too and told him that it feel’s like he just wants sex. „What is this, then?“, he asked and kissed me, like he wanted to say „Look, we don’t have sex and I am still kissing you 😊“ and I told him that THIS is him pressuring me.
I didn’t say a god damn thing about his shitty behaviour otherwise, because I didn’t want to be the kind of woman who made unnessessary drama about some kind of friends-with-benefits-situation and because I didn’t want him to feel bad and, to be honest, because I wanted him to like me.
He wrote less after that. Was less enthusiastic. Sometimes a few days without a word. He told me that he wanted to take a few steps back, because he can’t handle rejection well. It was hard for me, because I just realised that I could actually fall in love with this guy… and then he told me that he didn’t want to see me when we couldn‘t fuck. I kind of knew then already that this whole thing isn’t going to work out the way I’d like it to.
We still met up a few times after that and when we had sex everything was… good. I really thought that maybe I could try again with him, after my last relationship burned me so badly. But then I kind of knew that he didn’t see me this way… that he cared nothing about my feelings and that I was just deluding myself. I was happy while with him but miserable while alone with my thoughs and that was one of the reasons I was so glad to be single for so long. That damn feeling that „something“ isn’t right, the overthinking, the doubts.
Monday I asked him if he was even still interested in me. He wanted to tell me in person. We met up yesterday and he told me what I’ve been telling him the whole time: he enjoys his freedom and the time alone and can’t imagine having a relationship in the near future… and also that I was right when I told him that he just wants sex from me. That we should probably end things.
Well, we did. We are still friends and met up yesterday evening with everyone else - excluding his ex - to play. I couldn't look at him. I couldn’t sleep because I can’t stop thinking about this fucked up situation. I am so angry and disappointed.
He was my friend long before we were anything more and still he cares so little about me. It isn’t even about his lack of feelings for me, it’s that he didn’t even treat me like a friend, more like a damn object to fill his needs.
I feel so hurt. I wasn’t in love with him, I think his shitty behaviour saved me from that, but I am so mad that I let him walk all over me. I’m so disappoined in him as a friend. I don’t understand how I can mean so little to him. And I am so angry at myself. I said from the beginning that he needs time to heal and be alone and still I let myself be convinced to meet up wit him over and over again. I was greedy, I felt good and now I – surprise! - got hurt.
What am I supposed to do or say now? I won’t talk to him because he doesn’t care anway and I don’t want drama in our friendgroup… I told my best friend that I won’t be joining our boardgame-nights anymore when M's ex-girlfriend is there. I’m quite done putting myself in uncomfortable situations just so he does have it easier. But what else can I do to get out of this situation with a little bit of grace?
submitted by ShevBlackberry
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]