2022.04.18 17:44 justmaxxedout Bidrl
2023.01.27 23:15 sparkswatches I needa stop spending money on this.. 😂
2022.11.29 04:38 slowpokelikers Now the proud owner of an AT-TE at a fraction of the price
submitted by slowpokelikers to legostarwars [link] [comments]
2022.04.21 08:41 Hereforthememes5 Has anyone used the site BidRL in CA? Any tips?
Just discovered it, but the site is really frustrating me! The sorting is nonexistent! List of my bids is growing long and I can’t keep track of anything anymore. Any tips and how to search this site, and keep track of your items
submitted by Hereforthememes5
to Flipping [link] [comments]
2022.04.18 17:45 justmaxxedout BidRL Marketplace Unofficial
submitted by justmaxxedout to Bidrl [link] [comments]
2022.04.18 17:44 justmaxxedout r/Bidrl Lounge
A place for members of Bidrl
to chat with each other
submitted by justmaxxedout
to Bidrl [link] [comments]
2021.05.05 20:43 StealUrNutella How to find a graphics card
Any websites you recommend for me to check out to find an rx 580? I’m already looking at
OfferUp eBay Newegg Micro center BidRL Any others you suggest?
submitted by StealUrNutella
to pcbuilding [link] [comments]
2019.09.30 03:42 PropaneBlues What oculus rift model is this
submitted by PropaneBlues
to oculus [link] [comments]
2019.04.12 08:47 Thinkcali 2 more weeks! Nesting to an extreme
What we've done so far Home Nursery
- Crib fully furnished
- Closet Organized (packed with clothing, diapers, accessories)
- Space theme with educational artwork
- Dresser (baby changer and pad bought seperately)
- Rocking chair
- 2 Pack n Plays, one for home and one for family
- New Mattress
- New Bed
- Pregnancy pillow
- Nursing pillow
- Reorganized closet
- Retrained dogs to sleep off the bed :(
- Reorganized every cabinet
- New butcher block cabinet
- New organizers and accessories
- Cleaned top to bottom
- Food prepped for first 6 weeks of postpartum. (Freezer full of vaccum sealed proteins and veggies ready for quick preps)
- Redecorated and reconfigured for more space
- New Couch (super soft and baby friendly)
- New Chair (it's like a good rug, it really ties the room together dude)
- Reorganized all closets
- Reorganized all tools. (Every trade has it's own box: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and the bullshitting box)
- Fought with our HOA for new siding and better landscaping maintenance, exterior is scheduled to look much better. Had a long discussion with landscapers about not spraying Round Up near my property.(because I'm a crazy helicopter parent!)
None of this will make me a better father. Only the motivation to be better father combined with self awareness is how we can all become great fathers. Any advice is greatly appreciated I know it seems like I spent a lot on nesting. Yeah I did, but I'm also cheapskate. So here are my money saving tips
- Bought her an engagement ring
- Proposed on Thanksgiving (With a custom made drawing of Her and I as Bob's Burgers characters which I turned into a puzzle for her to put together)
- Quit taking opioids after almost 20 years of abuse (I couldnt leave my house without a pocket full of norcos. Now I dont even think about them.)
- Started mobility training and working out in order to keep up with a child. (Already lost 20lbs, 20lbs more until I'm at my goal weight. So I lost a grown child's weight to play with my grown child.)
- Planned and executed a huge babyshower to celebrate with all our family and friends. 100+ guests
- Pushed harder working for myself and now we're in a great position to take off as much time as we need.
- Made it to every gyno appointment (even though I yelped a bad review during the first appointment and I know she knows it was me. Awkward)
- Followed in her family's tradition and joined the illuminati. Jk they're called the freemasons.
Goodluck everyone. Cant wait to Graduate!
- Cosignment centers sell great engagement rings for way less than almost anyone. Also they have quality furniture at half the price.
- If in Northern California use www.bidrl.com They are retail liquidators. You'll be able to furnish your nursery and get an unlimited supply of diapers for pennies on the dollar. Every popular state might have similar liquidators available.
- Craigslist, family, and friends. We got a great crib on craigslist for free. No recalls and in good shape. Tip: Look for baby stuff and furniture in wealthier neighborhoods. You'll usually get better products at cheaper prices. Family and friends talk which can net a ton of baby clothes, car seats, strollers, etc. Let people know you're looking for these things. Most people you know will give away all the stuff their child has outgrown.
submitted by Thinkcali
to predaddit [link] [comments]