Garrett popcorn downtown chicago
2 Rooms Available - Chicago
2023.06.06 02:52 TinaOnEarth 2 Rooms Available - Chicago
Short-term rentals AVAILABLE for 2 guest bedrooms in a single family 4 bed/2 bath home. This is an all-genders living situation. Common areas are shared with myself (female US-IMG, ambassador for Project IMG Chicago), my boyfriend and his brother. Non smoking, 2 cat friendly home. ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Clean remodeled place near beautiful Garfield Park Conservatory. 6 to 10 min walk to CTA Green Line. This neighborhood overall doesn't have much in terms of dining and entertainment, but with the CTA Green Line/short Uber drive/Divvy bike rental you can easily access great entertainment in Oak Park, Humboldt Park, Logan Square, Wicker Park, and downtown.
VERY close to some of the IMG friendly hospitals in the city. Closest hospitals to my home would be:
- Medical District: UIC/Rush/Cook County
- AMITA St. Elizabeth, St. Mary's
- St. Anthony's
If you are looking for a budget-friendly option and don't mind sharing common living areas with other tenants, this could be the match for you. Rent includes utilities, Hi-Speed wifi, air conditioning and laundry.
Send me a private message for booking confirmation details.
submitted by TinaOnEarth
to IMGreddit [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 00:06 Accomplished_Dot9025 I got a fake ID, from oldironsides. What are you guys opinions?
I just got my fake ID from this site, I live in Illinois so Idk I got a “real” state ID instead of the regular drivers license. My brothers friend recommended it, he said his does scan and he got it from the same website.
The ID is like Matte, it does fold it’s pretty flexible, no rough edges, it just feels matty. Is that a normal feeling for a “real” state ID? Because mine has the star. I compared it with my moms and hers is thinner and without the star, mine also has the name of Alexis giannoulias instead of Jesse white..
If I were to go to Walmart to purchase alcohol or to downtown Chicago and my ID got scanned would I get caught?
Apparently oldirons fake ID’s has really good reviews so I’m just wondering on here if anyone has ordered on there or what they’re experiences are.
submitted by Accomplished_Dot9025
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 22:04 Peoria_Charter_Coach Peoria Charter Union Station Stop Relocation
Starting June 28, 2023, Peoria Charter's Chicago downtown (Union Station) stop will change locations.
Due to construction and road closures, Peoria Charter is no longer permitted to directly serve Union Station.
The Chicago DOT has relocated our pickup and dropoff location to the west side of S Desplaines St. between Congress and Tilden underneath I-290.Please account for the extra time you may need to travel to the new downtown Chicago stop when booking your ticket on Peoria Charter. https://preview.redd.it/cta5lmgca94b1.jpg?width=2048&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cbdbca55dd0d3bcf58d9b9eef82fbb181ff78f2f
submitted by Peoria_Charter_Coach
to UIUC [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 20:40 CorranHorn25 Let's get 312 Squadron a 1,000 twitch subscribers for their x-wing streams.
Just wanted to show some support for Nick Sperry, Matt and the local guys downtown chicago. They just held the Windy City Trials over the weekend and they're holding steady at 849 subscribers. Link to Twitch Channel
submitted by CorranHorn25
to XWingTMG [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 19:00 --Clintoris-- 06/05 - NRFI AI - Clintoris - McClanahan Day!
| || |Yesterday's results for NRFI > 50% - submitted by --Clintoris-- to sportsbetting [link] [comments]
OAK/MIA - 56.32% - NRFI DET/CHW - 55.81% - NRFI
Overall Record on NRFI > 50% : 13-2
As this post gets more popular with people who don't follow NRFI, you all need to NRFI is a salty bitch sometimes.
With an average of vig of -120, we need to win around 56% to be profitable over time. Add in the idiocy I show by parlaying two together, it's probably higher. **I do this for fun and I give away everything for free because I legit like seeing people win. Almost as much as I love twitter NRFI cappers picking games with a -150 vig that I show with a less than 50% chance of occurring. You know what? I take it back, watching those guys take huge vigs on coin flip bets and losing is better. Warms my heart.
TBH thats why I love this, usually books can pivot and juice up player props (these nba finals props are getting juiced out of this planet) but they cant take NRFI off the board so they raise the vig and now YRFI is at +110
Truly I cannot stress enough how much these bets are coin flips. The whole goal of what I do is to find small minor advantages or disadvantages that are not apparent with lines. an NRFI closing at -135 is not inherently a good bet and an NRFI closing at +110 is not necessarily a bad bet. A couple people have been talking to me about creating a value based on probabilities and even comparing my percentages to the implied odds on books (thanks u/eventhugzcry)
to find value. It is pretty wild how close it is.
I have tried writing this up a couple times, but i've deleted it every time because it's hard to explain. I know this seems dumb as the only possible other outcome of a no run first inning is a yes run first inning.. but I feel like that is not correct. My AI takes into account the weight required to avoid a run in the first inning, not necessarily the chance of a YRFI occurring. I know that sounds backwards as there are only two potential outcomes, but just because a NRFI is at 35%, does not mean a YRFI is at 65% and there is value in the YRFI at -110. If anything I would argue that scoring a run in the first inning is a statistical improbability by itself which is why I am drawn to NRFI.
- Also, my write ups are going to be hit or miss. I work full time from home, so some days I can jump on and vomit words all over reddit, and sometimes I just post projections.
- Lastly, did you know Zac Davies ghosted his wife? Jk. I'm early on my weekly rant about him. He starts Wednesday.
Again, before any NRFI bets, go here and make sure the home team does not have extreme splits. Me bringing it up every time is nearing redundancy but teams 100% steal signs at home. https://www.teamrankings.com/mlb/stat/yes-run-first-inning-pct
***BIGGEST VIG OF THE DAY IS KC/MIA at -135. This is not my pick today. I guess I kind of get it, Garrett will roll through KC offense first inning, but Marlins are hitting decently well lately and the KC pitcher has a negative .7 deviation from the mean his last few starts. Add in MIA hits righties well... ehhhhhhh (all numbers are weird because they I use standard deviation of mean for stats) KC/MIA NRFI BREAKDOWN
** I am getting tired of the Rays playing in Boston. Rays offense is back to just above average (as opposed to best team ever the first month of the season) and they are putting the best pitcher in baseball on the mount to face a middling Red Sox offense. But, the Red Sox are very good at stealing signs at home and theyve faced McClanahan before. I was kind of surprised this line is at -120, usually McClanahan starts are around -130, but looking into it, I get it.
Today's probabilities, not an amazing day for NRFI -
Tampa Bay Rays
41.51% , Rank 6
Boston Red Sox
56.20% , Rank 1
Kansas City Royals
38.38% , Rank 7
50.47% , Rank 2
43.55% , Rank 4
Toronto Blue Jays
46.16% , Rank 3
St. Louis Cardinals
35.58% , Rank 8
43.40% , Rank 5
San Diego Padres
** What I am rolling with today (this is also the first time in 2 weeks the line moved away from NRFI, interesting...)
2023.06.05 17:59 bikegridnow Join us at 5:30pm, Wed. Jun 7, at Daley Plaza for a ~10mph bike ride around downtown Chicago as we highlight & discuss bike infra and design.
2023.06.05 17:58 bikegridnow Join us at 5:30pm, Wed. Jun 7, at Daley Plaza for a ~10mph bike ride around downtown Chicago as we highlight & discuss bike infra and design.
2023.06.05 17:03 zachMDR New Dermatology Opportunity Near Chicago!
Calling all Dermatologists! Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the Chicagoland area? Look no further.
Our client, a well-respected and growing private dermatology practice just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join their fantastic team.
Why this opportunity? 🌟
✅ Open to new residents & experienced physicians
✅ Full-time, single location role with flexible 4-5 day work week
✅ Provides a mix of general & surgical dermatology with light cosmetics
✅ Highly supportive environment with 2-3 dedicated medical assistants
✅ Modern, spacious office with onsite dermpath lab & pharmacy
✅ Competitive compensation package, including a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
This is an exceptional chance to build a flourishing career in a dynamic, team-based practice while enjoying the best of both city and suburban living.
Are you ready to seize this opportunity? Don't hesitate! Reach out to me for more details about this position.
Senior Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
) (636) 239-1787 Ext. 160
submitted by zachMDR
to dermatologyjobs [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 16:31 MasterHandSSBU Personally insulting the fans of every NBA superstar and also Chris Paul
Lebron James - The easy joke here is that you are somebody who doesn’t really know anything about basketball and just picked the guy you recognised from Space Jam or adverts, but the truth runs a little bit deeper than that. If Lebron James is your favourite player you don’t even like basketball, you like arguing online. The sad truth is, you desperately crave the facade of friendship that comes with the tribalism inherent to picking a side in a popular argument. You exist only to say Lebron is better than Jordan or Curry or Dwyane Wade or whoever it is you and your gang are arguing about that week. Any game of basketball that doesn’t have Lebron in it is completely worthless to you unless it can be used as evidence about a player that Lebron played with/against. Any game with Lebron in it is a nightmare, because you know if he plays badly MJ fans will make fun of you on Twitter, and to you that’s all that matters.
Steph Curry - To be a Curry fan means that, intrinsically, you are spoiled. Your hands are soft and unworked, your mummy still pays for your groceries and you have a manservant to wipe your ass when you’ve finished shitting. You were raised on state-funded winning and excuses for failure. You would never survive even a day in the wild, you shrink from adversity like a child fleeing the hand of an abusive father and you speak like a ten-year old. You have no place in the dirtier arguments of the NBA, you consider yourself above them. Steph and his superteam have coddled you, made you feeble with his asterisk rings. The thought of supporting a REAL player, somebody you have to FIGHT for scares you too much. You are, and forever will be, bitchmade.
Kawhi Leonard - You will never understand why the rest of us are so jealous of you. Kawhi has his rings, he has his fan love and he has an excuse to retire early and not embarrass you with the sight of having to watch him average 7 points a game for the Grizzlies at the age of 36. You support a basketball player who isn’t. Kawhi is now little more than a myth, a legend of the rings of yesteryear that echoes throughout the barren planes of San Antonio and Toronto. All you, as his trusted liege can do is keep the flame alive for as long as you can. The winds may howl and call him a pussy for his load management but as long as you shelter the flame, and Kawhi keeps conveniently getting injured when the Clippers need him, you will be safe. They will always remember the Philly shot. That’s all you need.
Joel Embiid - He can’t keep getting away with this, right? I mean, you put in WORK to get him that MVP, more work than he did, and this is how he repays you? You remember a time when you laughed at the fans of ringless players. AI, Melo, Lillard, Chris Paul, Harden until he saw the light, all bums. Embiid would get you a ring, he was designed to get you a ring, he had to get you a ring. You deserve a ring. You sat through the rebuild, all those injury problems, Ben fucking Simmons, all because you were promised a ring. And every year you would say ‘we lost because of this thing that isn’t Embiid’s fault, we’ll be back next year!’. And for a while, the public believed you. They bought your tales and your lies. Not anymore. They know the truth now, and they hate him for it. Deep down, you do too.
Kevin Durant - How many times will KD ‘seek a new challenge’ or ‘make the move right for him’ before you come to terms with what he is? He’s a nasty ring chaser, and that’s okay. Everyone would respect you more if you just admitted it. You can cope all you want and justify all his moves by claiming ‘toxic environment!’ or ‘the front office hated him!’ but even you don’t believe that, you just say it to save face. The worst part is, you haven’t heard the worst of it yet. KD has gone remarkably unscrutinized by NBA media as a whole, but when people start to question whether the most remarkable unicorn the NBA had seen since Wemby should have more than two state-funded rings, you might have some explaining to do. Maybe he should have stayed loyal to Oakland. Not OKC though, fuck that place.
James Harden - I want you to find a coin right now and flip it, catch it in your hand and turn it over. Take note of what side it lands on and keep flipping it until it lands on the other side. If you can flip this coin 56 times and have it land on the same side every time, congratulations! You have matched the statistical probability of the 2018 Rockets missing 27 consecutive threes. What this exercise should show you is that God is real and for whatever reason, he hates James Harden. Spare your soul and support a real player instead.
Giannis Antetokounmpo - Nobody has ever enjoyed a Giannis performance without already being a fan of Giannis in the first place. He is perhaps the most consistently boring superstar to watch. He never takes threes unless they’re wide open, he has never had a super interesting or acrobatic dunk, he loves free throws and he makes about 14 barely contested layups per game. He has no dribbling bag and his defence relies on simply being large. He is a boring player, and you know this, because that’s why you like him. Your idea of ‘good basketball’ is simply the person who can score the most points with the highest efficiency. You live and die by the box score because you genuinely think that’s the objective way of saying who had the best game. You could be sat in front of an Excel spreadsheet instead of a Bucks game and have essentially the same amount of fun, because your brain has been programmed to release dopamine whenever it sees three numbers over 10 next to each other. You are boring, we all think you’re dull, and when the rest of us are discussing real basketball we don’t want you anywhere near us because your idea of humour is just saying the jokes that Giannis said again. An Allen Iverson comp would kill you on the spot.
Russell Westbrook - It would be easy to make a joke about how much you miss 2017 and how you pretended it still is to try and stop the pain from setting in, but to be honest I honestly think you do still genuinely believe it to be 2017. For you, time hasn’t progressed at all. You’ve been known to play Despacito and Ed Sheeran when you get the aux and you can’t stop talking about how excited you are for Infinity War to come out. And yes, you do still somehow believe Russell Westbrook is a good player. Despite all your friends and family pleading with you to move on and showing you Youtube videos of that time he hit the side of the backboard, you firmly believe that Russ is still cooking on the Thunder. I can promise you, it doesn’t get better. Wake up now before we lose you forever.
Nikola Jokic. You are a 35 year old white guy with a beard and glasses who would, if asked to, happily pay to get advanced basketball statistics. Your life is filled with words like ‘True Shooting’ and ‘Player Impact Estimate’ that the rest of us couldn’t give a single shit about. You are who KD was talking about when he said people watch basketball through a graph. If I showed you a powerpoint saying that Mike Conley is the piece missing from the Suns to make them chip favourites you would believe me as long as I added in enough bar graphs. You have a poster of Ernie on your wall. You have never discussed basketball without double checking a fact on your phone. When you go to a bar in a city you don’t know you make a big deal about ordering local beers, and if the guy next to you didn’t hear you order it you order it again but louder. You have strong opinions on pirating that nobody agrees with. You are probably a centrist. You have no idea how much I pity you.
Luka Doncic - There are two types of Luka fans, the hollow, soulless Mavs fan who physically cannot talk about his team without saying the phrase ‘We just need to get Luka some help’, and the 16 year old jerker who’s brain instinctively goes ‘Luka Doncic is Devin Booker father’ the second they see his name. Both are equally hard to talk to, but at least the Mavs fan has an excuse for their suicidal demeanour. The jerker is barely even a human at this point, a bag of flesh that surrounds an endless stream of catchphrases and recycled memes. Luka Doncic is Devin Booker father. If you laughed at that for the second time, seek therapy or employment.
Jayson Tatum - Bro I am NOT GAY, I promise but IF I was, IF bro, IF I was then of course I would have sweaty man sex with Jayson Tatum, he’s just cute bro it’s not gay to say that bro it isn’t I swear. What? Tatum’s game isn’t good enough to justify the lengths I’ll go to defend him? He’s not really all that and I only love him so much because I think he’s sexually attractive. Nah bro you’re crazy for that one I won’t lie, just because Tatum’s lips are soft like pillows and I like the way his ass jiggles and I wish the NBA would let him play without a shirt on doesn’t make me gay bro you’re crazy for that one.
Zion Williamson - The Great Zion Debate revolves around a single word; ‘if’. IF Zion was to play regularly, he’d probably be top 3 bigs in the league, but guess what? He doesn’t, so he isn't. That should be a very simple thing to understand, but Zion fans love nothing more than to drag everyone into a world full of hypotheticals and make-believe, where anything is possible except Zion’s shitty conditioning being his own fault. Eventually you’ll be spat out of their portal wearing nothing but a lobster bib and a Jose Alvarado jersey, fully believing that it’s AD’s fault that Zion loves food more than he loves his own mother. After all, you can’t say he plays bad if he simply never plays.
Damian Lillard - Oh fuck you’re so cool man, you’re so cool because the player you support is so loyal man, that just makes you so much cooler than everyone else man. Ignore all the times you’ve screamed for him to be traded because the Trail Blazers are a complete poverty franchise, that doesn’t matter because Dame is so loyal and cool man, Dame time baby let’s go! Let’s fucking go! Who cares that the current state of the NBA would be exactly the same if Dame was never drafted and spent his entire life delivering DnD equipment to Portland’s extensive collective of people who couldn’t care less about basketball, he’s so clutch! Ignore all the red flags and hope the Lakers come through with a trade request. You’ll need post-season success more than you think in the years to come.
Chris Paul - When Chris Paul retires without a ring, which is a near guarantee unless Phoenix fix their shit or he begs Denver to take his dog ass for a season, what will you do? You probably gave up on your hopes of a ring around the same time Harden fans did, but man 2021 gave you hope didn’t it? Just for a second you felt what it was like to support a real player, a real man. Not the banana boat enthusiast who choked leads like they were Bart Simpson, but a player who could maybe win something someday. It must have been nice while it lasted. Then, reality set in. To be honest, I don’t really know who I’m talking to with this one. Chris Paul surely doesn’t have any fans left. He barely even has his own family on his side. Ah well, you’ll always have Lob City. And Kim K.
Jimmy Butler - It’s always someone else’s fault isn’t it. Ever since Jimmy realised he could just blame KAT for all the T’wolves failings you’ve carried on that legacy for as long as you can remember. Maybe if Bam plays better against Denver your beloved Jordan surrogate won’t have to be directly outscored by UDFA’s every night. It’s okay though, Jimmy has ‘fundamentals’. You love fundamentals don’t you, they’re that thing you use when you don’t have any actual arguments to say why Jimmy’s better than the perennial MVP candidate you’ve set him up against for no reason. You can whine and cope and say ‘he makes his teammates better’ but if that were true, wouldn’t he have achieved something in Chicago, or with that very promising Minnesota roster? Surely it must be someone else’s fault. Maybe it’s the leagues for hiring referees. Or maybe it’s KAT’s fault again. Who knows.
Kyrie Irving - Kyrie fans are the rare breed of basketball fan that actually play basketball, the problem is that they think they’re him with the handles and the ankle breakers and the and-ones, but in reality they are complete fucking garbage. I will never choose you to play pickup with unless you are the last option and I will never pass you the ball because I don’t want to watch you bounce it off your own thigh for 20 minutes. And dude, can you please stop talking about the Zionist New World Order or whatever the fuck you saw on Twitter last night? I fucking doubt the guy with the MAGA Pepe pfp has links deep in the US government, so forgive me for not believing that they put aphrodisiacs in the tap water so that we spend all our money on babies, just help me guard their sharpshooter or fuck off. And wear some deodorant fucking hell.
Devin Booker - You know, if a player needs All-Star candidates at every other position on the court just to progress to the Conference Finals, chances are that player isn’t very good. This thought does not register in the mind of the Booker fan, who genuinely believes that KD, Chris Paul and Deandre Ayton isn’t enough help. Your greed knows no bounds and will swallow you whole one day, yet in your lust for power you fail to turn inwards. Where was Booker vs the Mavs that one time? Why did he only score 12 points vs the Nuggets this year? Is he stupid? Does he not know he can play well in big games? No, no, clearly the Suns just need to trade Cam Payne and Ayton for Sabonis or AD or some other top 5 big, surely that’s where the problem lies right? Wait, what do you mean salary cap?
Ja Morant - Oh man I feel bad for you. You’re probably a guy who just enjoys basketball as a spectacle, who doesn’t particularly care about winning or losing as long as you get to watch the most entertaining players in the league pull off the most ridiculously flashy plays. Isn’t that what we all want, deep down? Maybe you were raised on a healthy diet of Vince Carter or D Rose, maybe you just think a guy who can jump over another guy for a bucket is neat, whatever the answer is you’re trapped with this fucking idiot who can’t keep himself out of trouble. Now the team you touted as the most exciting in the league is the most hated in the league, and through no fault of your own you look like a fucking idiot. Worse still, the sheen has come off the Grizzlies young core and now people actually expect them to start winning, probably without Ja. Consider suing Instagram before Adam Silver demands Ja be burned at the stake for his transgressions against his fellow players.
Trae Young - Yes, we all remember that New York series. Yes, we all thought Ice Trae was hot shit at the time. But guess what? That was 2 years ago and Trae has shown no signs of progressions since. Still a liability on defence, still a massive ball hog and still ugly as fuck. Just face the facts and admit that without these rivalries you create, be it with New York or Luka or whoever, Trae would be the most forgettable player in the league. Three point specialists are a dime a dozen in the post-Steph era, and there’s nothing to really separate your fave from Dame or Paul George or De’Aaron Fox or any other number of downtown dwellers. Also like dude, come on, he’s so ugly. Have some self respect.
submitted by MasterHandSSBU
to nbacirclejerk [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 14:35 apopDragon Ann Arbor, MI transportation is good, not great
I’m a college student going to the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. Some bike lanes are kinda trash (like there’s this one in the middle of 2 opposing traffic lanes) but most of them are painted and protected by a concrete curb.
There are bus stations all over the city (unless if you go 8 miles away from downtown) too. Also love the fact that you can book a bus ride to the Detroit International Airport.
An Amtrak train station passes by the city that can connect you to Chicago.
Driving and parking here is horrible (kind of the point if you aim for walk-ability). Roads could be better maintained.
Depending on the neighborhood, you can either pick up small amounts of groceries every other day (you will end up with a small selection of more expensive groceries) or you would need a car and buy bulk (gives you more variety and is cheaper).
submitted by apopDragon
to fuckcars [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:00 KCRoyalsBot Game Day Thread - Monday, June 05
Game Status: Pre-Game
Links & Info
- Current conditions at loanDepot park: 72°F - Roof Closed - Wind 0 mph, None
- TV: National: FS1, Royals: Bally Sports Kansas City, Marlins: Bally Sports Florida
- Radio: Royals: KCSP 610, Marlins: WAQI 710 (es), FOX Sports 940AM (WINZ)
- MLB Gameday
- Statcast Game Preview
DET @ PHI 05:40 PM CDT Last Updated: 06/05/2023 01:52:29 PM CDT, Update Interval: 5 Minutes
submitted by KCRoyalsBot
to KCRoyals [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:24 young_grasshopper627 How do Doordashers prevent bike theft theft?
I live in an urban city, where crime is rapid (Chicago). Need some extra income while job searching and was going to try door dashing. I'll need to fork over a couple hundred for a new bike, but I can't seem to decide between a regular bike, electric bike or an escooter.
I'm terrified of the bike getting stolen, so I was just going to get a regular bike. That way if worst comes to worst, I'll only be out of a couple hundred, instead of over a thousand (ebike). I was thinking of an escooter, since they are light and I can roll them in and out restaurants, apartment buildings, etc. without locking them up on the street.
The problem with the escooter is that I'm worried about getting injured on it, since safety studies show they are more injury prone than bikes. I'm middle-aged and already have a mild herniated disk in my lower back and don't want to risk a fall. I had an old manual kick scooter years ago and wiped out twice on it, so I'm wary. I told my family about the possibility of getting an escooter and was jokingly told me to make sure my life insurance was "paid up."
My elderly father even chimed in and asked did I really want to risk getting hit by a car, and becoming crippled with all the crazy drivers in downtown Chicago (where I live) ? This made me even more paranoid door dashing all together!
Anyway, I'm just trying to get some advice on pros and cons of bikes vs escooter for delivery. And how you to protect bikes from theft, if I choose to get the later. Any thoughts appreciated!
submitted by young_grasshopper627
to doordash [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:36 scarlet2248 Wedding Venue in The US: Our Recommendation Part II
Popular wedding venues in the western and central states were featured in Part 1 of US wedding venues
. So in part two, we'll focus on wedding venues in the eastern states. Whether it's a luxurious hotel, a rustic barn, or a spacious meadow, all are included. Again, the features of these venues and the approximate prices will be written. Let's explore these beautiful wedding venues!
Wisconsin Wedding Venues
The Paine Art Center and Gardens
This is an art museum located at 1410 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh. It is an English-style country estate and has nearly four acres of gardens. It has perennial plants and is a great outdoor ceremony venue. Also, there is a historic mansion, charming carriage house, and greenhouse. The venue can accommodate up to 200 people and costs approximately $3000 to $4000 For 100 Guests
This is a professional event venue located at 515 E Main St, Stoughton. This historic venue offers industrial and rustic charm with exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and wood beams. It has ample space for ceremonies and receptions. The venue offers event coordination, customizable lighting options, a bridal suite, and access to preferred vendors. Accommodations for up to 250 people start at $3,500 for a 12-hour rental
The Enchanted Barn
Located at 1543 6 1/2 Ave, Hillsdale, this barn has an old-world rustic atmosphere around every corner. Featuring several indoor and outdoor venues, one of the most popular ceremony locations is located in Barn's upper-level Hayloft, featuring old wood timbers. Several wedding package options are available here and can accommodate up to 220 people. Off-season all-inclusive wedding packages are $5,000 plus $21 per person.
Illinois Wedding Venues
This is a historic mansion located at 3S501 Naperville Rd, Wheaton. a short drive from Chicago. The mansion is also surrounded by a forest preserve that allows for nature-filled photos. There are seven ceremony locations in total, and the largest Magnolia Garden can accommodate up to 300 guests. Venue rentals start at $3,500
The Morton Arboretum
This is a public nature garden and outdoor museum located at 4100 IL-53, Lisle. Inside there are not only mature trees and flowers but also a playground for children. Offering beautiful woodland and lakeside views. The large garden has a total of 12 venues to choose from and the largest room can accommodate up to 300 guests. Prices range from $600 to $9,000 depending on the size of the room and the time of year it is held
Located at 1840 W Hubbard St, Chicago, this is a very unique location that serves as a store besides being a wedding venue. It preserves treasured furniture from the past. This old Chicago warehouse offers an enchanting vintage atmosphere. The ceremony and banquet space can accommodate about 200 people and space rentals start at $4,000
Kentucky Wedding Venues
The Barn at Cedar Grove
The address is 1000 Brockman Keltner Rd, Greensburg, which has a rustic barn setting with picturesque scenery. Offering outdoor ceremony space, climate-controlled reception space, bridal suite, groom's quarters, and fire pit. The venue in the barn can accommodate up to 230 people. For fewer guests, the average budget for a wedding here is between $6,000 and $9,000
The Brown Hotel
This 100-year-old hotel is located at 335 W Broadway, Louisville. The hotel has a striking Georgian Revival look and offers elegant ballrooms, luxurious accommodations, and a gorgeous rooftop garden. The hotel also has extensive experience in hosting weddings of different cultures, such as Jewish and Indian weddings. Prices are $18,000 in the off-season and can accommodate up to 300 guests
Talon Winery & Vineyards
This winery has a large outdoor space at 7086 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington. Offers vineyard and winery backdrop, outdoor ceremony space, and rustic barn. The best part is the wine-tasting and vineyard tours. The venue can accommodate up to 250 guests and prices for ceremonies start at $1500
Tennessee Wedding Venues
Located at 28 Bussell Rd, Gordonsville, our vacation accommodations are perfect for small weddings. Surrounded by scenic walking trails, mountains, and woods. This venue specializes in small weddings of 30 people or less, with a focus on an intimate and cozy experience. Wedding packages range from $1795 to $5000
Dixon Gallery and Gardens
An art gallery on 17 acres of gardens located at 4339 Park Ave, Memphis, offers a romantic and artistic setting for weddings. The gallery offers two indoor reception venues as well as woodlands and gardens, both of which can accommodate up to 200 guests. Prices are approximately $4000 to $5000 For 100 guests
The Bell Tower
The Bell Tower, located at 400 4th Ave S, Nashville, is almost 140 years old. The ballroom features large windows that provide plenty of natural light, creating a charming and historic setting for weddings. There are two floors beside the lobby. Seated dinners for up to 400 people range from $3,500 to $16,000 depending on time and venue
Mississippi Wedding Venues
The site at 4145 Old Canton Rd, Jackson is the oldest residential building in Jackson, with a history of 175 years. The courtyard in front of the house with trees such as cedar, oak, and magnolia provides a natural backdrop for weddings. The venue can accommodate up to 300 people and costs $3,500 for a two-day weekend rental
Dunleith Historic Inn
A National Historic Landmark located at 84 Homochitto St, Natchez, the mansion features Greek Revival columns and original pine floors. The event space has a main floor, courtyard, and South Lawn, which can accommodate up to 700 people. Wedding packages start at $6,500, not including catering
The Gin at Flora Station
The address is 4819 MS-22, Flora. The refurbished cotton gin blends rustic charm with modern amenities. It offers indoor and outdoor spaces, including a covered gazebo and a patio with an old-fashioned truck bar. Rentals for ceremonies and receptions start at $3,500
Alabama Wedding Venues
This building, located at 1531 1st Ave S, Birmingham, is historic from the outside. With its industrial-inspired design and high ceilings along with red brick walls. Three indoor venues can accommodate up to 300 guests, and the cost of a ceremony starts at $4,000
The Sterling Castle
This castle is located at 389 Deseret Dr, Shelby, and has been voted the best wedding venue in Alabama. The fairytale-style castle, elegant ballroom, charming courtyard, and lakeside and drawbridge venues. This beautiful venue can accommodate up to 300 guests and all-inclusive weddings are priced at $10,000+
Huntsville Museum of Art
This is an art museum located at 300 Church St SW, Huntsville. With unique indoor and outdoor spaces, the museum is a contemporary art gallery. Offering outdoor spaces with a rooftop terrace, and five indoor hospitality venues. The starting venue fee for a wedding reception in high season is $1,500
Michigan Wedding Venues
Colony Club Detroit
Located at 2310 Park Ave, Detroit, this Georgian-style, historic venue features stunning architecture and gorgeous interiors. The hotel features a grand ballroom decorated with crystal chandeliers and intricate details. The ballroom can accommodate up to 350 guests and is priced between $12,000 and $15,000
This historic building, built in 1918, is located at 5052 M-66, Charlevoix. With a total of four site combinations in the summer. It offers several ceremony and reception spaces, including a charming outdoor garden and a majestic stone courtyard. The largest of these, the East Garden and Queen's Courtyard can host up to 300 guests. And the price range is between $6,750 and $9,250
The Inn at Stonecliffe
This is a Victorian village located at 8593 Cudahy Cir, Mackinac Island. away from the hustle and bustle of the area. With beautiful gardens and breathtaking views of Lake Huron and the Mackinaw Bridge. Accommodates up to 300 people and prices range from $4000 to $10,000
Ohio Wedding Venues
Franklin Park Conservatory
This is a horticultural and educational institution located at 1777 E Broad St, Columbus. The most popular venue is the indoor garden with an all-glass ceiling. Besides, there is an industrial-style venue and a 200-year-old barn. The venue has plenty of space and can accommodate up to 500 people, with prices ranging from $7,000 to $11,000 for a wedding of 100 guests
The Columbus Athenaeum
The historic building at 32 N 4th St, Columbus, was built in 1899. With a total of ten venues to choose from, the Grand Ballroom boasts gorgeous details and a stunning atrium. It is decorated with classical Greek art as well as soaring ornate ceilings. It can accommodate up to 230 guests. Prices for receptions start at $3,000
An oversized wine estate located at 1700 55th St NE, Canton. Picturesque vineyard setting and sparkling lake views. The open-air venue can accommodate up to 300 people, while the indoor venue can accommodate up to 120 guests. Full-service event planning, vineyard tours, and wine tastings are available. Prices for receptions will start at $1,450
Georgia Wedding Venues
This resort is located at 597 Barnsley Gardens Rd NW, Adairsville. With over 3,000 acres of land, it is a historic southern estate. With lush gardens, luxurious cabins, and grounds that can accommodate up to 250 people. Three wedding packages are available: $275 per person, $320 per person, and $350 per person
. And a least of 150 people is required.
This is a renovated warehouse located at 409 Bishop St NW, Atlanta. The roof is supported by massive bow trusses, which allow for a spacious, open floor plan without columns or supports. Through a wall of windows running the length of the space, there are breathtaking views of Atlantic Station and the downtown skyline. Accommodating up to 425 people, prices start at $4,000
The Biltmore Ballrooms
The ballroom is located at 817 W Peachtree St NW 208, Atlanta, and was established in 1924. The ballroom features a handcrafted plaster relief ceiling, ornate crystal lighting, and a marble floor. Capacity ranges from 50 to 1,500 people and offers eleven caterers. Rental rates range from $3,500 to $5,000, depending on the day of the week
Florida Wedding Venues
The Ancient Spanish Monastery
Located at 16711 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach. This monastery was dismantled piece by piece from northern Spain and shipped to the United States, then rebuilt over 19 months. It offers a chapel and gardens for ceremonies. The garden can accommodate up to 300 guests for $6,500 and includes only the cost of the reception
The Breakers Palm Beach
This is a luxury resort located at 1 S County Rd, Palm Beach. This luxury resort is located in Palm Beach and enjoys magnificent beachfront views, lush gardens, and an exquisite ballroom. It boasts a timeless and elegant ambiance. It can host weddings for a maximum of less than 500 people, and detailed prices need to be communicated with the hotel
The Ringling Museum
The museum is located at 5401 Bay Shore Rd, Sarasota, with a breathtaking view of Sarasota Bay. This venue offers unique views of art, culture, and the stunning waterfront. It includes many event spaces, including a large courtyard and an elegant ballroom. The largest art gallery courtyard can accommodate up to 125 guests and prices start at $20,000
New York Wedding Venues
Mohonk Mountain House
Located at 1000 Mountain Rest Rd, New Paltz, this historic resort is surrounded by 40,000 acres of pristine forest. Featuring a majestic Victorian castle with panoramic mountain views. Choose from lakeside, garden, and mountain views for your ceremony. Wedding packages range from $275 to $375 per person
The address is 42-38 9th Street, Long Island City, with a history dating back to the 19th century. Offering an industrial chic atmosphere, a garden courtyard and conservatory, a stunning main space, plus rustic interiors. Accommodates up to 180 guests, with receptions starting at $14,000.
Estate at 2015 US-9, Garrison, with superb Hudson River views and Catskill Mountain views. The venue offers a modern ballroom, outdoor ceremony space, and golf course. The venue can accommodate up to 200 guests for $12,000.
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
The Curtis Atrium
The historic building at 699 Walnut St, Philadelphia used to be the Curtis Publishing Company. It is now a building with a mix of residential, office, and retail space. It features a stunning atrium, marble columns, and a stunning rotunda. Space rentals start at $8,000
The Cork Factory Hotel
This boutique hotel is located at 480 New Holland Ave 3000, Lancaster, a converted historic cork mill with exposed brick walls. Offering industrial charm and modern amenities. The venue has a ballroom, a terrace, and a 2,300-square-foot warehouse. Space is available for up to 200 guests, and wedding packages start at $7,000
Terrain Gardens at Devon Yard
A stunning garden is located at 138 W Lancaster Ave Suite 130, Devon. The venue is decorated with elements such as reclaimed barn wood floors, raised holiday lights, and skylights to create a unique aesthetic. Of course, there is an essential gardening setting and open-air venue that can accommodate up to 140 guests. Prices for receptions start at $4,525
West Virginia Wedding Venues
The entire resort is nestled beside a tranquil lake at 940 Resort Drive Roanoke, a place of scenic beauty and rustic charm. Wedding venues are available on the lakeside lawn or in the courtyard, with an indoor grand hall and stone-walled ballroom. Spa services, golf courses, and entertainment can also be experienced with wedding packages ranging from $3,500 to $12,000
A luxury resort located at 101 W Main St, White Sulphur Springs. With stunning architecture, beautiful gardens, and breathtaking mountain views. The indoor venue has a dramatic chandelier and stage. The outdoor grounds feature expansive lawns and rustic cabins. Packages start at $10,000
and vary depending on the number of guests, season, and customization.
Sleepy Hollow Golf Club
The Club at 3780 Sleepy Hollow Dr, Hurricane. It is a private golf club for families. Featuring a scenic golf course, elegant ballroom, outdoor lawn ceremony venue, and picturesque countryside views. Wedding packages start at $3,500
Virginia Wedding Venues
Historic Manor River Park at 1700 Hampton St, Richmond. Inside are gardens, botanical gardens, and native wildlife habitats. The scenic setting includes 100-year-old Italian gardens, European-style manor houses, pavilions, expansive lawns, and the Robbins Nature Center. Prices range from $3,500 to $6,100
Inn At Willow Grove
This is a rustic accommodation located at 14079 Plantation Way, Orange. It is unusually peaceful and romantic, surrounded by ancient trees and beautiful gardens. One of the gardens, Boxwood, can accommodate up to 175 guests and offers idyllic views. A versatile barn is also available as a hospitality venue, with rates starting at $7,500
The Tides Inn
Located at 480 King Carter Dr, Irvington, the entire hotel is situated on a beautiful body of water with views of the Chesapeake Bay. It is a waterfront resort. You can also come here to take part in fun activities such as tennis, golf, paddle boarding, biking, and kayaking. Weddings start at $3,100
North Carolina Wedding Venues
Professional wedding venue located at 523 Pea Ridge Rd, New Hill. It resembles a European town building with charming gardens and rustic barns. It can accommodate up to 250 guests for a ceremony in the gardens. Wedding packages will vary depending on the time of year and are priced at $8,000 on Fridays and $9,800 on Saturdays
The Merrimon-Wynne House
The mansion located at 500 N Blount St, Raleigh was built in 1876 and has been well maintained and is now a venue for various events. The building has a main floor full of Southern charm. Inside are original floors and mantelshelves, ornate chandeliers, and a wide porch. The outdoor area is also large enough to host ceremonies in the garden and can accommodate up to 250 guests. Prices for receptions start at $5,000
It's an English-style country hotel located at 2000 Fearrington Village Center. Besides the quaint country setting there are dense gardens with water features. The largest venue is the barn, which offers spacious dining and dancing space and can accommodate up to 250 people guests. Prices for ceremonies start at $2500.
South Carolina Wedding Venues
This National Historic Landmark is located at 4300 Ashley River Rd, Charleston. You can experience daily life on an 18th-century plantation and enjoy 65 acres of unobstructed views and private garden rooms. Also, enjoy the oldest landscaped gardens on the property. There are 7 ceremony venues, ranging from small weddings of 50 to 400 guests. Prices start at $5,000
William Aiken House
The 1807 mansion is located at 456 King St, Charleston, a restored mansion that showcases Southern charm and architectural elegance. The yard features a magnolia tree that is over two hundred years old and an elegant terrace. It is also rated as one of South Carolina's premier wedding venues. The cost of a ceremony starts at $3,000.
The Cedar Room
Modern industrial event space at 701 E Bay St, Charleston. Featuring exposed brick walls, high ceilings, and large windows overlooking the cityscape. The indoor Cedar Room venue can accommodate up to 500 people for events, and the outdoor yard can seat up to 200. Events on Fridays or Sundays start at $3,500.
Vermont Wedding Venues
Inn at Mountain View Farm
The Inn at 3383 Darling Hill Rd, East Burke, has breathtaking mountaintop views. Enjoy mountain biking, cross-country skiing, and visits to animal farms, among many other activities. Venues can range from beautiful fields to cozy campfires. Weekend wedding packages start at $3,500
Hildene - The Lincoln Family Home
The building at 1005 Hildene Rd, Manchester is full of meaning. The Lincolns built Hildene as a summer home at the turn of the 20th century. Here you can look out over the Taconic Mountains to the west and the Green Mountains to the east. The outdoor venue can accommodate up to 200 people and wedding reception prices start at $8,000.
(Hildene - The Lincoln Family Home)
The Henry House
The historic house at 1338 Murphy Rd, North Bennington, built in 1769, is one of the oldest surviving houses in Vermont. Overlooks the authentic red-covered Henry Bridge. The site offers several vendors for you to consider. The large trees outside the house make for the best wedding photos. The venue needs to be contacted for a specific quote.
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
The Crane Estate
This is a Tudor Revival mansion located at 290 Argilla Rd, Ipswich. It was the summer home of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Taylor Crane, Jr. with winding salt marshes, miles of barrier beaches, and a beautiful hilltop mansion. And of course the rolling lawns and gardens. There are three sites to choose from in all, with the beachfront site accommodating 200 to 500 people. Weekend weddings are priced at $6500.
Red Lion Inn
The Inn at 30 Main St, Stockbridge has a 250-year history. The entire Inn combines traditional New England hospitality with the amenities of a modern hotel. The largest Hitchcock room capacity is capacity 30-175 people. Venue rentals start at $4,000.
A sophisticated hotel located at 215 Charles St, Boston. Located in the heart of downtown, just steps from shopping, dining, Boston Parks, and more. The hotel offers a private secret garden that can accommodate up to 200 people outdoors and an indoor 3000-square-foot ballroom. Wedding venue rates start at $26,000 for up to 100 guests.
Connecticut Wedding Venues
The Lace Factory
This historic factory is located at 161 River St, Deep River, and offers a charming and rustic atmosphere for a wedding venue. It has wood floors, high ceilings, and large windows overlooking the river. The Lace Factory offers event planning services, on-site catering, and a variety of rental options for weddings of all sizes. The Factory can accommodate up to 225 people and prices start at $5,000.
Eolia Mansion at Harkness State
The address is 275 Great Neck Rd, Waterford. Nestled on the shoreline of Waterford, Connecticut, this elegant mansion offers breathtaking views of Long Island Sound. It has manicured gardens, a stone terrace, and a beautiful ballroom. The price of $5,100
includes exclusive use of the mansion's first floor and south courtyard tent for 5 hours.
The Society Room of Hartford
This event venue is located at 31 Pratt St, Hartford, and the historic venue boasts magnificent architecture. It includes a marble staircase, beautifully frescoed ceilings, and crystal chandeliers. It provides a luxurious and timeless setting for weddings. The venue can accommodate up to 300 guests and prices start at 15,000.
New Hampshire Wedding Venues
Wentworth By The Sea Country Club
Country Club at 60 Wentworth Rd, Rye. This private club is near the shore and enjoys magnificent waterfront views and a romantic atmosphere. The hotel has manicured grounds and a historic clubhouse. It can accommodate up to 250 guests in this setting. Three options are available: lawn, clubhouse, and tent weddings. Reception prices start at $30,000
The Preserve at Chocorua
This venue, located at 88 Philbrick Neighborhood Rd, Tamworth, is a rustic and secluded wedding venue nestled in the White Mountains. It offers scenic views, a charming barn, and plenty of outdoor space for the ceremony. Outdoor activities such as sleigh rides and hiking are also available. Approximate prices will start at $1000.
The Farmhouse, located at 33 Bishop Cutoff, Lisbon, is a historic and beautifully landscaped site in the White Mountains. It offers a restored 1876 farmhouse, a barn, and lush greenery. There is also a romantic bistro with a terrace to relax in. Accommodating up to 200 guests, prices start at $15,000.
Rhode Island Wedding Venues
The Chanler at Cliff Walk
A luxury hotel located at 117 Memorial Blvd, Newport. The Chanler offers luxurious accommodations and a grand mansion setting with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and access to their world-class restaurant. Specializing in weddings for up to 120 guests with access to their world-class restaurant. Site rentals start at $10,000.
Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum
Historic mansion on 33 acres located at 101 Ferry Rd, Bristol with breathtaking views of Narragansett Bay. Large tents are available in the outdoor area, followed by sunset views. Accommodating up to 225 guests, weekend wedding rates start at $12,995.
Situated in the heart of Providence, The Dorrance is a restored bank building with a sophisticated atmosphere and elegant decor. The most special feature is the long, luxurious bar, which can accommodate up to 200 guests throughout the venue. Venue rentals start at $7,500
New Jersey Wedding Venues
The Ashford Estate
Located at 637 Province Line Rd, Allentown, this elegant property is nestled in a picturesque setting. Surrounded by hundreds of acres of beautifully preserved farmland, it features sparkling fountains, waterfalls, garden pavilions, expansive views, and of course, luxurious private suites. The wedding venue can accommodate up to 300 guests. Starting at $10,000
Mallard Island Yacht Club
A club surrounded by water at 1450 NJ-72, Manahawkin. six more venues to choose from in the luxurious private island mansion. The center plaza boasts grand arches and ornate ceilings reminiscent of old-world glamour. The ballroom can accommodate up to 250 people, and prices for receptions start at $20,000
Liberty House Restaurant & Events
This waterfront event venue is located at 76 Audrey Zapp Dr, Jersey City. It features unparalleled views of the New York City skyline, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, and the Liberty Landing Pier. The Grand Ballroom features a marble floor and floor-to-ceiling windows. The venue can accommodate up to 300 people and venue rental fees start at $8,000
Delaware Wedding Venues
The Queen Wilmington
This dazzling venue is located at 500 N Market St, Wilmington is downtown. It is a historic music venue that offers a unique and eclectic atmosphere. The venue features a grand ballroom with a stage, state-of-the-art sound system, and elegant décor. The venue can accommodate up to 200 guests and wedding reception prices start from $3,000
The Cordrey Center
The address is 30366 Cordrey Rd, Millsboro, and its restored barn and surrounding gardens provide a rustic and charming setting. The venue offers a range of services, including in-house catering, bar service, and event coordination. It has indoor and outdoor options and can accommodate up to 200 guests. Venue rental rates start at $3,500.
The Waterfall Catering and Special Events
With an address at 3416 Philadelphia Pike, Claymont, The Waterfall has a modern venue. Centered around a stunning indoor waterfall. The spacious ballroom features contemporary décor and customizable LED lighting systems. The venue can accommodate up to 500 guests. Prices for venue rentals start at $6,000.
Maryland Wedding Venues
Located at 1 East Chase Street and built-in 1902 as a historic landmark in Baltimore, The Belvedere showcases stunning architecture and classic charm. It offers a variety of event spaces, including a rooftop ballroom with panoramic views of the city. Inside, the décor is more vintage and ornate. Accommodating up to 500 guests, venue rentals start at $8,000.
Evergreen Museum & Library
This grand Gilded Age mansion is located at 4545 N Charles St, Baltimore. It is full of history with a house museum and research library. With beautiful gardens, this venue offers a mix of elegance and history. It's architectural details and scenic surroundings provide a unique backdrop. As well as a tour of the museum's collection. Accommodates up to 200 guests and starts at $6,000
Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
Located at 500 Marina Club Rd, Stevensville, this venue offers stunning waterfront views and an elegant ballroom. It also has an oceanfront ceremony venue and luxurious accommodations. There are four ballrooms in total, three indoor and one outdoor. Accommodations for up to 300 guests start at $10,000
District of Columbia Wedding Venues
Larz Anderson House
Located at 2118 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, the Anderson House, established in 1905, is a stunning Beaux-Arts mansion that offers a romantic and intimate setting for weddings. The venue features beautiful gardens, a grand staircase, and gorgeous rooms decorated with historic artwork. It can accommodate up to 200 guests and has access to the house's magnificent library. Prices start from $8,000.
Located at 800 16th St NW, Washington, across from the White House, the hotel offers magnificent views of the iconic landmark. This venue has many event spaces, including a rooftop terrace from which the White House can be used as a photo backdrop. Wedding venues can accommodate up to 250 guests and prices start at $15,000.
National Museum of Women in the Arts
Located at 1250 New York Ave NW, Washington, this unique venue celebrates women artists and offers a distinctive setting for weddings. With its stunning architecture and world-class art collection, it provides an exquisite atmosphere for your special day. The venue offers a variety of event spaces, including an assembly hall and mezzanine level, and can accommodate up to 400 guests. However, the museum is temporarily closed for renovations.
Maine Wedding Venues
The resort's address is 354 Goose Rocks Rd, Kennebunkport, and is nestled in a secluded wooded area. Featuring elegant indoor and outdoor spaces. Surrounded by 60 acres of birch and balsam fir, it features two outdoor pools and a three-room treetop spa. It ensures an unforgettable wedding experience. Prices start from US$10,000
The farm is located at 254 W Fryeburg Rd, Fryeburg. This rustic and chic site features a restored 18th-century farmhouse and a spacious barn with panoramic mountain views. Of course, there are also seasonal gardens and a woodland church. The most special feature is the provision of a cable car to reach the top of the mountain, which is also a popular backdrop for photos. It can accommodate up to 250 guests and prices start from $6,500.
Portland Regency Hotel & Spa
The address is 20 Milk St, Portland, and is centrally located, offering a blend of classic elegance and modern amenities. With many event spaces, on-site catering, and a spa, it can accommodate intimate and large weddings. Accommodations range from 10 to 220 guests, with rates starting at $3,500.
Conclusion "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." When Harry Met Sally
Finally, we've rounded up our recommendations for wedding venues in each of the remaining states. Choosing the perfect wedding venue is an important step in creating your dream wedding. It sets the tone for the entire celebration and provides the backdrop for your special day. No matter what style of wedding venue you prefer, there is a venue above that perfectly suits your style and preferences.
Last but not least, don't forget to check out Quictent's wedding tent
. we offer quality wedding tents for your outdoor wedding, containing various types and sizes.
submitted by scarlet2248
to u/scarlet2248 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:28 Ikestrman Daily Pick'Em Thread Monday, 06/05/2023 Game day
Welcome back to another Pick'Em thread!
This post can be used to discuss your picks for 06/05/2023. If you have any feedback or suggestions on improving the thread further, drop a comment below or message the moderators
Don't forget: picks must be submitted during the twelve-hour window before Noon EDT on game day, you can only make one selection per day, and missed days count as losses, so choose wisely and don't delay! Games for Monday, 06/05/2023:
|Matchup and Team Records ||Probable Pitchers (Season ERA) ||Estimated Win Probability |
|Tampa Bay Rays (42-19) @ Boston Red Sox (30-29) ||Shane McClanahan (2.07) / Brayan Bello (3.89) ||53% / 47% |
|Detroit Tigers (26-31) @ Philadelphia Phillies (27-32) ||Joey Wentz (7.28) / Aaron Nola (4.70) ||37% / 63% |
|Kansas City Royals (18-41) @ Miami Marlins (32-28) ||Carlos Hernandez (4.76) / Braxton Garrett (4.22) ||38% / 62% |
|Oakland Athletics (12-49) @ Pittsburgh Pirates (31-27) ||JP Sears (4.37) / Johan Oviedo (4.50) ||35% / 65% |
|Houston Astros (35-24) @ Toronto Blue Jays (33-27) ||Brandon Bielak (3.19) / Alek Manoah (5.46) ||48% / 52% |
|Milwaukee Brewers (32-27) @ Cincinnati Reds (26-33) ||Julio Teheran (0.82) / Andrew Abbott (-) ||55% / 45% |
|St. Louis Cardinals (25-35) @ Texas Rangers (38-20) ||Adam Wainwright (6.15) / Martin Perez (4.43) ||42% / 58% |
|Chicago Cubs (26-32) @ San Diego Padres (27-32) ||Kyle Hendricks (3.86) / Blake Snell (4.50) ||40% / 60% |
- All columns are Away / Home. Records are typically current as-of the time of posting, and do not always contain the matchup results from the day of posting.
- A bolded matchup means that there is a "Probability of Precipitation" greater than 50% in a non-domed stadium at the time of this post.
- An italicized matchup means that it is Game 2 of a doubleheader, which for Pick'Em purposes will not be applicable (only Game 1 is counted, but Game 2 is still included above so that you can be aware that pitching management may be different than a non-doubleheader game day).
- Probable pitchers and stats sourced from mlb.com (via the MLB-StatsAPI); weather data soured from the OpenWeather One Call API.
- Estimated chance of winning percentages sourced from FiveThirtyEight’s 2023 MLB Game Predictions, an ELO-based, easy to understand ratings system.
Details such as probable pitchers, winning odds, and match certainty are subject to change. Note that a pick for a team in a cancelled game (weather or otherwise) is automatically counted as a correct guess. View Poll
submitted by Ikestrman
to MLB_9Innings [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:56 angelica-t18 spotted in downtown chicago :)
2023.06.05 02:30 JaybotheDon Looking to buy my first condo downtown Chicago
Hello everyone currently I am staying at my dads place (got out of a apartment a year ago saving 2k in extra income doing that). Currently I am saving for a downpayment on a condo looking in the down town Chicago area and my question is should I used my saved money to use as the downpayment or tap into my 401k savings?
hoping to put down at least 5-10% currently have 27k saved up goal is to buy Q2 2024.
submitted by JaybotheDon
to RealEstate [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:23 newmusicrls Simon Dunmore Defected Selectors June 2023
- Henrik Schwarz – Leave My Head Alone Brain (Osunlade Remix) 07:52 120bpm Gm
- Bobby Womack – How Could You Break My Heart (Original Mix) 05:17 128bpm Am
- Ultra Nate – Joy (Original Mix) 05:17 124bpm Gbm
- Air Power – Be Yourself 06:16 128bpm Gm
- James Brown – Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose (Original Mix) 06:09 114bpm Am
- Aretha Franklin – Jump (Original Mix) 02:19 121bpm A
- MJ Cole, Nova Caspar, Jay Dee – Sincere (Re-Cue’D) 05:38 132bpm
- Fela Kuti – Shakara (Oloje) 13:25 120bpm Bbm
- Chaka Khan – I Know You, I Live You 04:27 112bpm
- Guru, DC Lee, Ronny Jordan – No Time To Play (Original Mix) 04:54 100bpm A
- Donald Byrd – Places And Spaces 06:19 184bpm
- Prince – Sign ‘O’ The Times (Original Mix) 05:02 99bpm Cm
- Leroy Hutson – All Because of You (Single Edit) 03:29 87bpm
- Mr. Fingers – Mystery of Love (Original Mix) 07:10 115bpm G
- Stevie Wonder – Living For The City (Original Mix) 07:22 99bpm Gb
- The Salsoul Orchestra – Ooh I Love It (Love Break) (Original Mix) 07:49 114bpm Bb
- The Reese Project – Direct Me (Joey Negro Mix) 06:47 122bpm Dbm
- Zak Abel, Tom Misch – Beautiful Escape feat. Zak Abel (Original Mix) 04:36 120bpm F
- Soul II Soul, Rose Windross – Fairplay (Original Mix) 03:58 101bpm Cm
- Gil Scott-Heron – The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (Original Mix) 03:07 88bpm C#m
- Sounds Of Blackness – The Pressure (Frankie Knuckles Classic Mix) 08:24 127bpm Fm
- David Bowie – Young Americans (2016 Remaster) 05:13 83bpm G
- Bobby Womack – Give It Up (Original Mix) 04:38 96bpm D
- Gabriels – Love and Hate in a Different Time (Original) 04:42 120bpm Dm
- Digital Underground – Doowutchyalike (LP Version) 08:53 108bpm
- Nuyorican Soul, Jocelyn Brown – It’s Alright, I Feel It 03:22 122bpm
- Etienne De Crecy – Prix choc (Original Mix) 08:52 128bpm C
- Inner Life – Moment Of My Life (12″ Version) 06:32 113bpm F#m
- Daft Punk – Alive (Original Mix) 05:16 129bpm Bb
- First Choice – Let No Man Put Asunder (Shep Pettibone 12″ Mix) 08:01 119bpm Dbm
- Dennis Ferrer – Church Lady (Original Mix) 07:19 126bpm Gm
- Masters At Work – To Be In Love (MAW ’99 Mix) 11:54 122bpm Cm
- Clivilles & Cole – A Deeper Love (A Deeper Love Mix) 12:04 121bpm D#m
- Archie Bell & The Drells – Where Will You Go When The Party’s Over (Original Mix) 04:05 117bpm Em
- Womack & Womack – Baby I’m Scared of You 05:38 216bpm
- The Style Council – My Ever Changing Moods 03:37 126bpm
- Kathy Sledge – Take Me Back To Love Again (Shelter Me Mix) 06:51 123bpm A
- Ashford & Simpson – Love Don’t Make It Right (Original Mix) 04:23 111bpm A
- Blaze – My Beat (Original) 05:19 126bpm Gbm
- Eighties Ladies – Turned on to You 05:28 bpm
- Blaze – Wishing You Were Here (Original) 06:56 123bpm Cm
- Coati Mundi – Que Pasa / Me No Pop I (Original Mix) 06:25 110bpm Db
- Massive Attack – Safe From Harm (2012 Mix/Master) 05:19 165bpm Bm
- Incognito, Jocelyn Brown – Always There (David Morales Remix) 06:36 115bpm
- Lee Fields & The Expressions, Lee Fields – Ladies 04:17 176bpm
- Marvin Gaye – Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (Original Mix) 05:26 160bpm Ebm
- CeCe Rogers – Someday (Original Mix) 07:17 119bpm Am
- Honey Dijon, Nikki-O, Annette Bowen – Downtown feat. Annette Bowen feat. Nikki-O (Louie Vega Extended Raw Dub Mix) 03:33 126bpm Bb
- Quartette Tres Bien – Boss Trés Bien 05:28 120bpm
- Teddy Pendergrass, Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – Don’t Leave Me This Way (Original Mix) 06:04 125bpm Gm
- The Staple Singers – Trippin’ On Your Love 04:27 bpm
- Curtis Mayfield – Back to the World (Original Mix) 06:50 164bpm Db
- The Specials – A Message to You Rudy (Original Mix) 02:54 104bpm C
- Black Coffee, Bucie – Turn Me On (Original Mix) 07:25 124bpm Cm
- Bob Sinclar – My only love (Original) 04:34 123bpm Gbm
- Love Unlimited – Move Me No Mountain (Original Mix) 03:55 90bpm Fm
- River Ocean, India – Love & Happiness (Yemaya Y Ochùn) [feat. India] (12″ Club Mix) 09:51 119bpm Gm
- Henrik Schwarz – Leave My Head Alone Brain (Original Mix) 08:00 123bpm Gm
- D’Angelo – Brown Sugar (Edited) 04:22 83bpm A
- Roisin Murphy – Incapable (Extended Mix) 08:25 114bpm Dm
- Honey Dijon, Channel Tres, Sadie Walker – Show Me Some Love (feat. Sadie Walker) 03:52 126bpm D
- Bobby Wilson – Deeper and Deeper 06:23 176bpm
- Sharon Ridley – Where Did You Learn to Make Love the Way You Do 04:51 bpm
- Alice Clark – Don’t You Care 02:50 bpm
- Earth, Wind & Fire – Devotion (Live) 04:52 92bpm Am
- Sharon Redd – Try My Love On For Size (Original Mix) 05:08 120bpm Am
- Ten City – Right Back To You (Extended Version) 09:10 120bpm D#m
- Incognito – Always There (David Morales Remix) 03:35 115bpm
- Public Enemy – Can’t Truss It (Original Mix) 05:22 102bpm Bbm
- Luther Vandross – Sugar and Spice (I Found Me a Girl) (Original Mix) 04:57 109bpm F
- Grace Jones – La vie en rose 07:28 176bpm C
- Ashford & Simpson – It Seems To Hang On (Original Mix) 05:12 114bpm Bm
- Leroy Hutson – Love the Feeling (Original Mix) 02:53 97bpm Bb
- Mr. Fingers – We Can Work It Out (Original Mix) 05:43 113bpm Gbm
- Loleatta Holloway, Bastian Zacit – Love Sensation (Original Mix) 06:06 126bpm F
- Adeva – Musical Freedom (Original Mix) 06:22 113bpm C
- Yazoo – Situation (12″ Remix) 05:46 119bpm Db
- Jamiroquai – Blow Your Mind (Original Mix) 08:32 105bpm Am
- Arrested Development – Tennessee (Original Mix) 04:32 100bpm Ebm
- Trussel – Love Injection (Original Mix) 07:56 112bpm Abm
- Mary J. Blige – My Love (Original Mix) 04:12 86bpm F
- De La Soul – Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin’s Revenge) 03:25 bpm
- Maze, Frankie Beverly – Joy And Pain (Remastered) 07:14 106bpm Bm
- Soulsearcher – Can’t Get Enough! (Vocal Club Mix) 06:53 128bpm Em
- Whitney Houston – It’s Not Right but It’s Okay (KCC’s Release The Love Groove Bootleg Mix) 07:02 128bpm Cm
- Patrice Rushen – Haven’t You Heard (Original Mix) 06:45 129bpm Dbm
- The Salsoul Orchestra – Seconds (Original Mix) 08:58 105bpm Em
- Lady Blackbird – It’s Not That Easy 03:00 bpm
- Mass Order – Lift Every Voice (Take Me Away) (Classic Boot Mix) 07:25 bpm
- Deep Dish – Flashdance (Original Club Mix UK Radio Version) 06:45 bpm
- Malcolm McLaren – Double Dutch 04:42 119bpm
- Junior Jack – Hola (Original Mix) 04:12 121bpm Am
- Voices Of Life – The Word Is Love (Say The Word) (Silk’s Anthem Of Life) 08:10 bpm
- Celeda, Danny Tenaglia – Music Is The Answer (Original Extended 12-inch Mix) 14:10 126bpm Abm
- Talking Heads – Once in a Lifetime (2005 Remaster) 04:19 116bpm
- Jungle Brothers – What “U” Waitin’ “4”? (Radio Edit) 04:04 110bpm Cm
- Kings Of Tomorrow – Finally (Extended Mix) 05:58 125bpm C
- Supershy – Change feat. Wayne Snow (Original Mix) 04:50 120bpm Cm
- Hannah Wants, Clementine Douglas – Cure My Desire feat. Clementine Douglas (Extended Mix) 06:38 122bpm Ebm
- Channel Tres – Just Can’t Get Enough (Original Mix) 05:03 121bpm Cm
- Ziyon, El Payo – Tailor Made feat. Ziyon (Original Mix) 05:22 120bpm Eb
- Close Counters – SNAP TO IT! (Original Mix) 03:30 131bpm Eb
- Three Kings, Jaygun, Bashy – Shake Dat Booty feat. Jaygun feat. Bashy (Original Edit) 07:34 125bpm Dm
- Felix Da Housecat, Chris Trucher – Chicago Love (Original Mix) 05:05 124bpm A
- Benny Mussa – If You Want (Luke Solomon’s Body Remix) 07:07 128bpm Dm
- Beyoncé, Madonna – BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) 05:56 120bpm Abm
- Daphni – Cloudy (Original Mix) 06:51 128bpm Cm
- Larse – A Part Of (Extended Mix) 04:38 128bpm Dm
- Virginia – Funkert (Original Mix) 04:27 127bpm Dbm
- ANOTR, Abel Balder – Vertigo (Original Mix) 04:16 132bpm Em
- Sable Sheep – Upon Burning Skies (Original Mix) 08:24 123bpm Em
- Dam Swindle – Good Woman (Edit) 03:35 125bpm Am
- Ezel, Rona Ray – Don’t Know Yet (Original Mix) 07:26 125bpm Dbm
- Honey Dijon, Sadie Walker, Channel Tres – Show Me Some Love feat. Sadie Walker (Extended Mix) 05:51 126bpm D
- Shiba San – I Wanna (Tchami Remix) 03:35 127bpm Fm
- Jamie Jones – My Paradise (Vintage Culture Extended Remix) 05:33 128bpm Bbm
- OFFAIAH – Find A Way (Extended Mix) 06:29 124bpm Gm
- Mr. V – Jus Dance (Dennis Quin Remix) 03:36 94bpm G
- Alister Fawnwoda, Tyesha Blount – Starlight (Original Mix) 05:59 125bpm Em
- Mistura, Dave Lee ZR, Jemini – Want Me Back (Jimpster Peak Time Deepness) 06:27 122bpm Db
- Girls of the Internet – Sound Asleep 03:45 124bpm G
- Tom Middleton – Cicadas (Maya Jane Coles Remix) 06:24 123bpm Dbm
- Rampa, Keinemusik, chuala – Les Gout (Original Mix) 05:44 120bpm Fm
- Crackazat – Demucha (Original Mix) 04:15 124bpm Cm
- Mary J. Blige – Good Morning Gorgeous (Kelly G Morning Pose Dub Remix) 03:27 125bpm Bbm
- Butch – Same Like Dope But Different (Original Mix) 04:41 123bpm Dbm
- Kabbala – Ashewo Ara (Dave Lee Afro Fusion Mix) (Original Mix) 05:59 124bpm Am
- Max Millan, Simon Adams – Mr. Franklin (Miguel Migs Salty Rub) 06:15 124bpm Am
- Situation – Get To Know Me (Hot Toddy Dub) 05:46 117bpm Dm
- Beanfield, Marzenka – Alone feat. Marzenka (Original) 07:29 122bpm G
- Delano Smith, Diamondancer – A Message For the DJ featuring Diamondancer (Original Mix) 05:36 126bpm F
- Clive From Accounts – 4 Time (Original Mix) 05:38 127bpm Dm
- Jerk House Connection, Akram Sedkaoui – Each & Every Day (Life Goes On) feat. Akram Sedkaoui (Rocco Deeper Mix) 08:35 127bpm Gm
- ANOTR, Abel Balder – Your Mind (Original Mix) 05:40 130bpm Gm
- Rodney Hunter – Temperature’s Rising (Original Mix) 03:51 118bpm Dm
- Pugs Atomz, Inkswel, Eliza Dickson – Why Don’t You Listen (Fred Everything Remix) 06:02 119bpm Fm
- Folamour – Fearless (Original Mix) 05:23 122bpm Gm
- Mr. Flip – Hit Different (Afefe Iku Remix) 04:51 113bpm Dm
- Jonny Miller, Kid Fonque, ASAP Shembe – Connected Beings feat. ASAP Shembe (Jazzanova Remix) 05:56 120bpm C
- Carlo Gambino – Dance For You (Original Mix) 07:27 122bpm Am
- Gerd – We Bring U Muzik (Warehouse Mix) 06:08 126bpm Ab
- Joeski – Rude Boy (Original Mix) 06:20 125bpm C
- Musta, Venessa Jackson – Loving Me (Hot Toddy Remix) 08:00 84bpm Am
- youANDme, Kristina Sheli – Moment 04:35 124bpm C#
- OVEOUS, Don Kamares – Legacy (Original Mix) 05:35 123bpm Dm
- KE, Risk Assessment – Feel That (Franck Roger Remix) 06:28 124bpm Ebm
- Paperclip People – Throw (Original Mix) 06:47 127bpm C
- Austin Ato – When Love Is Tender (Original Mix) 08:42 127bpm Ab
- Francisco Allendes – What You Do (Original Mix) 06:49 127bpm D
- Particle – Let It Go (Original Mix) 06:34 87bpm Cm
- Afefe Iku – Sista Georgia (Original Mix) 11:35 122bpm Dm
- Mike Steva, Stevo Atambire – Destiny Song (Pa’ala) feat. Stevo Atambire (Original Mix) 05:54 121bpm Bm
- PAWSA – Room Service (24 Hour Mix) 04:44 130bpm Am
- Kerri Chandler – Coro (DJ Spen Kaoz Re Edit) 06:30 124bpm Dm
- Awen, Caiiro – Your Voice (Adam Port Remix) 04:20 122bpm Gbm
- Inaya Day, Harry Romero – Rise Up (Extended Club Mix) 06:19 127bpm Cm
- Pig&Dan – Rock You All Night (Original Mix) 03:27 123bpm Bm
- Yousef, The Melody Men – Hear That Sound feat. The Melody Men (Club Mix) 05:56 128bpm D
- GruuvElement’s – Boom Room (Original Mix) 06:39 94bpm Em
- Dam Swindle – All I Want (Edit) 03:56 124bpm Dbm
- Mike Dunn, LOA. – When The Dust Clears feat. LOA. (MD MixX) 03:42 124bpm F
- Seamus Haji, Phebe Edwards – Better Come Again 04:00 120bpm Em
- Suzanne Palmer, Mark Picchiotti, Craig J. Snider, The Absolute – I Believe feat. Suzanne Palmer feat. Craig J. Snider (DJ Spen & Michele Chiavarini’s Higher Love Dub Mix) 06:15 124bpm Eb
- Paul Kalkbrenner – Bengang (Original Mix) 05:30 128bpm Dbm
- Louie Vega, Robyn – All My Love (feat. Robyn) 05:58 127bpm Gb
- Daniel Steinberg – Groove People (Original Mix) 05:29 125bpm C
- Purple Disco Machine, Kaleta, Bosq – Wake Up! (Extended) 06:56 122bpm Dm
- Kon, Fiorious, Saturday Love – 2 B Free (Oliver Dollar Remix) 04:31 123bpm Em
- Lady Blackbird – Lost and Looking (Colleen ‘Cosmo’ Murphy Cosmodelica Remix) 03:42 120bpm G
- Kerri Chandler, Bluey Robinson – Tenacity (Main Vocal Edit) 04:25 124bpm D
- Honey Dijon, Ramona Renea – Love Is A State Of Mind (Original Mix) 03:13 125bpm Cm
- Adam Port, Alan Dixon – Forms Of Love (Original Mix) 06:03 122bpm Bb
- Jamie Jones – My Paradise (Original Mix) 03:31 128bpm Bbm
- Fka Mash, Sio – Bumblebee 03:38 116bpm Gm
- Dennis Cruz – Ready For The Blues (Original Mix) 05:00 128bpm Cm
- Ramin Rezaie – Searching (Original Mix) 03:57 131bpm Am
- Tony Lionni – Out Of Sight (Special Edit By Jerome Sydenham) 06:15 124bpm C
- HRDY, Paulo Maria – Connected (Original Mix) 05:42 124bpm Gm
- Dario D’Attis – Tanzstube (Original Mix) 07:44 120bpm Bbm
- AMP Fiddler, Andrés, Dames Brown – What Would You Do? feat. Andrés feat. Amp Fiddler (Two Soul Fusion Remix) 03:07 125bpm G
- Low Steppa – Closer (Original Mix) 04:57 125bpm Bbm
- Fred Everything – Searching (Original Mix) 08:03 120bpm C
- Sophie Lloyd, Pauline Taylor – Angels By My Side feat. Pauline Taylor (Floorplan Remix) 03:28 125bpm Fm
- S.A.M., Sarah Ikumu – Spotlight feat. Sarah Ikumu (Mousse T. Shizzle Mix) 03:20 123bpm Gbm
- Malone – Time To Move (Original Mix) 03:08 125bpm Em
- Steve Bug, Mr. V – Back To ’95 feat. Mr. V (Cinthie‘s ‘Just A Vibe’ Remix) 06:12 124bpm Gm
- Khan, Julee Cruise – Say Goodbye feat. Julee Cruise (LoSoul ‘She’s Homeless’ Mix) 07:08 116bpm F
- Dam Swindle – Hey Mister 03:59 126bpm Am
- Julien Jabre – Voodance (Original Mix) 07:29 123bpm Dbm
- B Beat Girls – For The Same Man (Nic Fanciulli Remix) 03:34 127bpm E
- Mark Broom, Riva Starr, Star B – Fire (Ron Bacardi Remix) 05:42 126bpm Bb
- Make A Dance – I Need Somebody (Original Mix) 03:20 122bpm Bm
- Beyonce – BREAK MY SOUL (Original Mix) 04:38 115bpm Abm
- Zach Witness – Frankie & Levan (Original Mix) 03:41 127bpm Am
- Danny Tenaglia – The Brooklyn Gypsy (Original Mix) 07:41 153bpm Dm
- Beau – Losing You 03:23 124bpm E
- Felipe Gordon – The Love (Original Mix) 07:38 120bpm Gbm
- Ferreck Dawn, Izzy Bizu – Life (Original Mix) 02:51 125bpm Cm
- Kimberly Davis, The Shapeshifters – Love’s Been Waiting (7″ Version) 02:48 123bpm Gbm
- ANOTR, Sebastian Kamae – Time To Smoke (Original Mix) 08:46 130bpm Gb
- Daniel Anthony – Endless (Original Mix) 07:03 126bpm Dbm
- Jamie Jones, AMEME – Pliva 04:04 123bpm Fm
- Darius Syrossian, DJ Supreme – I’m The Joker (Original Mix) 02:36 129bpm Gm
- Oliver Way – Stained Glass Shadows (Robert Hood Remix) 06:54 128bpm D
- Sailor Jane, R.E.A.D. – Where’s My Phone? feat. Sailor Jane (Marco Faraone Remix) 03:35 128bpm Fm
- Daniel Steinberg – Take My Hand (Original Mix) 05:17 130bpm Gm
- AMP Fiddler, Andrés, Dames Brown – What Would You Do? feat. Andrés feat. Amp Fiddler (Folamour 12″ Remix) 04:30 121bpm Am
- Brian Burnside – This Generation (Franck Roger Mix) 08:20 127bpm Dm
- Chymamusique, Colbert, LaTique – Above My Head (Radio Mix) 04:34 118bpm Gbm
- Brooklyn Baby – NYC (Original Mix) 05:04 128bpm Em
- Marlon D – Jesus Creates Sound (Original Mix) 05:30 126bpm Ebm
- Kiko Navarro – Dope High (Vocal Mix) 07:52 92bpm Fm
- Franck Roger – Don’t Ever Luv Me (Original Mix) 06:44 124bpm Dm
- 40 Thieves, Qzen – Don’t Turn It Off (Original Mix) 04:38 117bpm Em
- Linkwood – Tears (Original Mix) 08:39 96bpm Bm
- Mr. V – Somethin’ Wit Jazz (Dario D’Attis Extended Remix) 07:08 122bpm Bbm
- David Morales, Elle Cato – Holding Me Touching Me feat. Elle Cato (Extended Mix) 06:58 126bpm Bbm
- Bassfort – Moon Shadow (Joe ‘Joaquin’ Claussell Remix) 11:26 124bpm G
- Close Counters – GET DOWN! (Original Mix) 04:17 122bpm Ebm
- Steve Lawler, Marco Lys, Joy Farrukh – If Only You Knew feat. Joy Farrukh (Extended Mix) 05:37 126bpm Am
- Todd Terry, Riva Starr – This Is The Sound (Original Mix) 06:07 126bpm Gm
- Honey Dijon, Dope Earth Alien – It’s Quiet Now (Original Mix) 03:02 123bpm Cm
- Jon Cutler, E-Man – It’s Yours (Kyri Markou Extended Remix) 05:39 126bpm Am
- Thakzin – The Magnificent Dance (Original Mix) 07:05 88bpm F
submitted by newmusicrls
to HypeTracks [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 12:24 deeptechsharing VA - Defected Selectors: Simon Dunmore June 2023 (218 Tracks)
House, Tech House, Deep House, Melodic House & Techno, Progressive House, Minimal / Deep Tech Label:
Defected Release Date:
2022-06-04 DOWNLOAD in 320kbps: https://sharing-db.club/djs-chart/436905_va-defected-selectors-simon-dunmore-june-2023/
Tracklist: 1. Henrik Schwarz - Leave My Head Alone Brain (Osunlade Remix) (7:52) 2. Bobby Womack - How Could You Break My Heart (5:17) 3. Ultra Nate - Joy (5:17) 4. Air Power - Be Yourself (6:16) 5. James Brown, The J.B.'s - Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose (Remix) (6:10) 6. Aretha Franklin - Jump (2:19) 7. MJ Cole - Sincere (Re-Cue`d) (5:38) 8. Fela Kuti - Shakara (Oloje) (13:25) 9. Chaka Khan - I Know You, I Live You (4:27) 10. Guru, Ronny Jordan, DC Lee - No Time To Play (4:54) 11. Donald Byrd - Places And Spaces (6:19) 12. Prince - Sign 'O' the Times (5:02) 13. Mr. Fingers - Mystery of Love (7:10) 14. Stevie Wonder - Living For The City (7:22) 15. The Salsoul Orchestra - Ooh I Love It (Love Break) (7:49) 16. The Reese Project - Direct Me (Joey Negro Mix) (6:50) 17. Tom Misch, Zak Abel - Beautiful Escape (4:36) 18. Soul II Soul, Rose Windross - Fairplay (3:58) 19. Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (3:10) 20. Sounds Of Blackness - The Pressure (Frankie Knuckles Classic Mix With Intro) (8:24) 21. David Bowie - Young Americans (2016 Remaster) (5:13) 22. Bobby Womack - Give It Up (4:38) 23. Gabriels - Love and Hate in a Different Time (Original) (4:42) 24. Digital Underground - Doowutchyalike (8:53) 25. Nuyorican Soul, Jocelyn Brown - It's Alright, I Feel It (3:22) 26. Etienne de Crécy - Prix choc (8:52) 27. Inner Life - Moment Of My Life (12" Version) (6:32) 28. Daft Punk - Alive (5:16) 29. First Choice - Let No Man Put Asunder (Shep Pettibone 12" Mix) (8:01) 30. Dennis Ferrer, Danil Wright - Church Lady (feat. Danil Wright) (7:19) 31. Masters At Work, La India - To Be In Love (MAW '99 Mix) (11:54) 32. Clivilles & Cole - A Deeper Love (A Deeper Love Mix) (12:04) 33. Archie Bell & The Drells - Where Will You Go When the Party's Over (4:05) 34. Womack & Womack - Baby I'm Scared of You (5:38) 35. The Style Council - My Ever Changing Moods (3:37) 36. Kathy Sledge - Take Me Back To Love Again (Shelter Me Mix) (6:51) 37. Ashford & Simpson - Love Don't Make It Right (4:23) 38. Blaze, Palmer Brown - My Beat (feat. Palmer Brown) (5:19) 39. Eighties Ladies - Turned on to You (5:26) 40. Blaze - Wishing You Were Here (6:56) 41. Coati Mundi - Que Passa / Me No Pop I (6:21) 42. Massive Attack - Safe From Harm (2012 Mix/Master) (5:19) 43. Incognito, Jocelyn Brown - Always There (David Morales Remix) (6:36) 44. Lee Fields & The Expressions, Lee Fields - Ladies (4:17) 45. Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (5:26) 46. Cece Rogers - Someday (3:50) 47. Honey Dijon, Annette Bowen, Nikki-O - Downtown (feat. Annette Bowen & Nikki-O) (Louie Vega Raw Dub Mix) (3:33) 48. Quartette Tres Bien - Boss Trés Bien (5:28) 49. Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, Teddy Pendergrass - Don't Leave Me This Way (feat. Teddy Pendergrass) (6:03) 50. The Staple Singers - Trippin' On Your Love (4:27) 51. Curtis Mayfield - Back to the World (6:49) 52. The Specials - A Message to You Rudy (2015 Remaster) (2:52) 53. Black Coffee - Turn Me On (7:25) 54. Bob Sinclar - My only love (Original) (4:34) 55. Love Unlimited - Move Me No Mountain (3:55) 56. River Ocean, India - Love & Happiness (Yemaya Y Ochùn) [feat. India] (12" Club Mix) (9:51) 57. Henrik Schwarz, Bugge Wesseltoft - Leave My Head Alone Brain (8:00) 58. D'Angelo - Brown Sugar (4:22) 59. Roisin Murphy - Incapable (Extended Mix) (8:25) 60. Honey Dijon, Channel Tres, Sadie Walker - Show Me Some Love (feat. Sadie Walker) (3:52) 61. Bobby Wilson - Deeper and Deeper (6:22) 62. Sharon Ridley - Where Did You Learn to Make Love the Way You Do (4:51) 63. Alice Clark - Don't You Care (2:49) 64. Earth, Wind & Fire - Devotion (Live) (4:52) 65. Sharon Redd - Try My Love On for Size (5:08) 66. Ten City - Right Back to You (Extended Version) (9:10) 67. Incognito - Always There (David Morales Remix) (3:36) 68. Public Enemy - Can't Truss It (5:22) 69. Luther Vandross - Sugar and Spice (I Found Me a Girl) (4:57) 70. Grace Jones - La vie en rose (7:25) 71. Ashford & Simpson - It Seems To Hang On (5:12) 72. Mr. Fingers - We Can Work It Out (5:43) 73. Loleatta Holloway - Love Sensation (6:06) 74. Adeva, Paul Simpson, Carmen Marie - Musical Freedom (6:22) 75. Yazoo - Situation (12" Remix) (5:45) 76. Jamiroquai - Blow Your Mind (8:32) 77. Arrested Development - Tennessee (4:32) 78. Trussel - Love Injection (7:56) 79. Mary J. Blige - My Love (4:12) 80. De La Soul - Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge) (3:25) 81. Maze, Frankie Beverly - Joy And Pain (Remastered) (7:14) 82. Soulsearcher - Can't Get Enough! (Vocal Club Mix) (6:52) 83. Whitney Houston - It's Not Right but It's Okay (KCC's Release The Love Groove Bootleg Mix) (7:02) 84. Patrice Rushen - Haven't You Heard (6:45) 85. The Salsoul Orchestra, Loleatta Holloway - Seconds (feat. Loleatta Holloway) (8:58) 86. Lady Blackbird - It's Not That Easy (3:00) 87. Mass Order - Lift Every Voice (Take Me Away) (Classic Boot Mix) (7:25) 88. Malcolm McLaren - Double Dutch (4:42) 89. Junior Jack - Hola (4:12) 90. Celeda, Danny Tenaglia - Music Is the Answer (Original Extended 12-Inch Mix) (14:09) 91. Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime (2005 Remaster) (4:19) 92. Jungle Brothers - What "U" Waitin' "4"? (4:04) 93. Kings Of Tomorrow, Julie McKnight - Finally (feat. Julie McKnight) (Extended Mix) (5:58) 94. SuperShy, Wayne Snow - Change (4:50) 95. Hannah Wants, Clementine Douglas - Cure My Desire (feat. Clementine Douglas) (Extended Mix) (6:38) 96. Channel Tres - Just Can't Get Enough (5:03) 97. El Payo, Ziyon - Tailor Made (5:22) 98. Close Counters - SNAP TO IT! (3:30) 99. Three Kings, Jaygun, Bashy - Shake Dat Booty (feat. Jaygun & Bashy) (7:34) 100. Chris Trucher, Felix Da Housecat - Chicago Love (5:05) 101. Benny Mussa - If You Want (Luke Solomon's Body Remix) (7:07) 102. Beyoncé, Madonna - BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) (5:56) 103. Daphni - Cloudy (6:51) 104. Larse - A Part Of (Extended Mix) (4:38) 105. Virginia - Funkert (4:27) 106. ANOTR, Abel Balder - Vertigo (4:16) 107. Sable Sheep - Upon Burning Skies (8:24) 108. Dam Swindle - Good Woman (Edit) (3:35) 109. Ezel, Rona Ray - Don't Know Yet (7:26) 110. Honey Dijon, Channel Tres, Sadie Walker - Show Me Some Love (feat. Sadie Walker) (Extended Mix) (5:51) 111. Shiba San, Tchami - I Wanna (Tchami Remix) (3:35) 112. Jamie Jones - My Paradise (Vintage Culture Extended Remix) (5:33) 113. OFFAIAH - Find A Way (Extended Mix) (6:29) 114. Mr. V - Jus Dance (Dennis Quin Remix) (3:36) 115. Alister Fawnwoda, Tyesha Blount - Starlight (5:59) 116. Mistura, Dave Lee, Jimpster, Jemini - Want Me Back (Jimpster Peak Time Deepness) (6:27) 117. Girls of the Internet - Sound Asleep (3:45) 118. Tom Middleton - Cicadas (Maya Jane Coles Remix) (6:24) 119. Rampa, chuala - Les Gout (5:44) 120. Crackazat - Demucha (Edit) (4:15) 121. Mary J. Blige - Good Morning Gorgeous (Kelly G Morning Pose Dub Remix) (3:27) 122. Butch - Same Like Dope But Different (4:41) 123. Kabbala, Dave Lee - Ashewo Ara (Dave Lee Afro Fusion Mix) (5:59) 124. Simon Adams, Max Millan - Mr. Franklin (Miguel Migs Salty Rub) (6:15) 125. Beanfield, Marzenka - Alone (7:29) 126. Delano Smith - Feat. Diamondancer - A Message For The DJ (5:36) 127. Clive From Accounts - 4 Time (5:38) 128. Jerk House Connection, Akram Sedkaoui - Each & Every Day (Life Goes On) [feat. Akram Sedkaoui] (Rocco Deeper Mix) (8:35) 129. ANOTR, Abel Balder - Your Mind (5:40) 130. Rodney Hunter - Temperature’s Rising (3:51) 131. Inkswel, Eliza Dickson, Pugs Atomz - Why Don't You Listen (Fred Everything Remix) (6:02) 132. Folamour - Fearless (5:23) 133. Mr. Flip - Hit Different (Afefe Iku Remix) (4:51) 134. Kid Fonque, Jonny Miller, ASAP Shembe - Connected Beings (Jazzanova Remix) (5:56) 135. Carlo Gambino - Dance For You (Original Mix) (7:27) 136. Gerd - We Bring U Muzik (Warehouse Mix) (6:08) 137. Joeski - Rude Boy (6:20) 138. Musta, Venessa Jackson - Loving Me (Hot Toddy Remix) (8:00) 139. youANDme, Kristina Sheli - Moment (4:35) 140. Oveous, Don Kamares - Legacy (5:35) 141. Risk Assessment, KE - Feel That (Franck Roger Remix) (6:28) 142. Paperclip People - Throw (6:47) 143. Austin Ato - When Love Is Tender (8:41) 144. Francisco Allendes - What You Do (6:48) 145. Steve Bug, Cle - Let It Go (6:33) 146. Afefe Iku - Sista Georgia (11:35) 147. Mike Steva, Stevo Atambire - Destiny Song (Pa'ala) [feat. Stevo Atambire] (5:54) 148. Kerri Chandler - Coro (DJ Spen Kaoz Re Edit) (6:30) 149. Caiiro, Awen - Your Voice (Adam Port Remix) (4:20) 150. Harry Romero, Inaya Day - Rise Up (Extended Club Mix) (6:19) 151. Pig&Dan - Rock You All Night (3:26) 152. Yousef, The Melody Men - Hear That Sound (feat. The Melody Men) (Club Mix) (5:56) 153. GruuvElement's - Boom Room (6:39) 154. Dam Swindle - All I Want (Edit) (3:56) 155. Mike Dunn, LOA. - When The Dust Clears (feat. LOA.) (MD MixX) (3:42) 156. Seamus Haji, Phebe Edwards - Better Come Again (4:00) 157. Mark Picchiotti, The Absolute, Craig J. Snider, Suzanne Palmer - I Believe (feat. Suzanne Palmer & Craig J. Snider) (DJ Spen & Michele Chiavarini's Higher Love Dub) (6:15) 158. Paul Kalkbrenner - Bengang (5:35) 159. Louie Vega, Robyn - All My Love (feat. Robyn) (5:58) 160. Daniel Steinberg - Groove People (5:28) 161. Purple Disco Machine, Bosq, Kaleta - Wake Up! (feat. Kaleta) (Extended) (6:56) 162. Saturday Love, KON, Fiorious - 2 B Free (Oliver Dollar Remix) (4:31) 163. Lady Blackbird - Lost and Looking (Colleen 'Cosmo' Murphy Cosmodelica Remix) (3:42) 164. Kerri Chandler, Bluey Robinson - Tenacity (Main Vocal Edit) (4:25) 165. Honey Dijon, Ramona Renea - Love Is A State Of Mind (feat. Ramona Renea) (3:13) 166. Adam Port, Alan Dixon - Forms Of Love (6:03) 167. Jamie Jones - My Paradise (3:31) 168. Fka Mash, Sio - Bumblebee (3:38) 169. Dennis Cruz - Ready For The Blues (5:00) 170. Ramin Rezaie - Searching (3:57) 171. Tony Lionni - Out Of Sight (Special Edit By Jerome Sydenham) (6:15) 172. Paulo Maria, HRDY - Connected (5:42) 173. Dario D'attis - Tanzstube (Original Mix) (7:44) 174. Dames Brown, Amp Fiddler, Andres - What Would You Do? (feat. Andrés & Amp Fiddler) (Two Soul Fusion Remix) (3:07) 175. Low Steppa - Closer (4:57) 176. Fred Everything, Jinadu - Searching (Deetron Remix) (8:03) 177. Sophie Lloyd, Pauline Taylor - Angels By My Side (feat. Pauline Taylor) (Floorplan Remix) (3:28) 178. S.A.M., Sarah Ikumu - Spotlight (feat. Sarah Ikumu) (Mousse T. Shizzle Mix) (3:20) 179. Malone - Time To Move (3:08) 180. Steve Bug, Mr. V - Back To '95 (Cinthie‘s 'Just A Vibe' Remix) (6:12) 181. Khan, Julee Cruise - Say Goodbye (Losoul »She's Homeless« Mix) (7:08) 182. Dam Swindle - Hey Mister (3:59) 183. 189 - Julien Jabre - Voodance (7:29) 184. B Beat Girls - For The Same Man (Nic Fanciulli Remix) (3:34) 185. Star B, Riva Starr, Mark Broom - Fire (Ron Bacardi Remix) (5:42) 186. Make A Dance - I Need Somebody (3:20) 187. Beyoncé - BREAK MY SOUL (4:38) 188. Zach Witness - Frankie & Levan (3:41) 189. Danny Tenaglia - The Brooklyn Gypsy (7:41) 190. Beau - Losing You (3:23) 191. Felipe Gordon - The Love (7:38) 192. Ferreck Dawn, Izzy Bizu - Life (2:50) 193. The Shapeshifters, Kimberly Davis - Love's Been Waiting (feat. Kimberly Davis) (7" Version) (2:48) 194. ANOTR, Sebastian Kamae - Time To Smoke (8:46) 195. Daniel Anthony - Endless (7:03) 196. Jamie Jones, aMEME - Pliva (4:04) 197. Darius Syrossian, DJ Supreme - I'm The Joker (feat. DJ Supreme) (2:36) 198. Oliver Way - Stained Glass Shadows (Robert Hood Remix) (Robert Hood) (6:54) 199. R.E.A.D., Sailor Jane - Where's My Phone? (feat. Sailor Jane) (Marco Faraone Remix) (3:35) 200. Daniel Steinberg - Take My Hand (5:17) 201. Dames Brown, Amp Fiddler, Andres - What Would You Do? (feat. Andrés & Amp Fiddler) (Folamour Remix) (4:30) 202. Brian Burnside - This Generation (Franck Roger Mix) (8:20) 203. LaTique, Colbert, Chymamusique - Above My Head (Radio Mix) (4:34) 204. Brooklyn Baby - NYC (5:04) 205. Marlon D - Jesus Creates Sound (5:30) 206. Kiko Navarro - Dope High (Vocal Mix) (7:52) 207. Franck Roger - Don't Ever Luv Me (6:44) 208. 40 Thieves, Qzen - Don't Turn It Off (Mixed) (3:49) 209. Linkwood - Tears (8:39) 210. Mr. V - Somethin' Wit Jazz (Dario D'Attis Extended Remix) (7:08) 211. David Morales, Elle Cato - Holding Me Touching Me (Extended Mix) (6:58) 212. Bassfort - Moon Shadow (Joe 'Joaquin' Claussell Remix) (11:26) 213. Close Counters - GET DOWN! (4:17) 214. Steve Lawler, Marco Lys, Joy Farrukh - If Only You Knew (feat. Joy Farrukh) (Extended Mix) (5:37) 215. Riva Starr, Todd Terry - This Is The Sound (Extended) (6:07) 216. Honey Dijon, Dope Earth Alien - It's Quiet Now (feat. Dope Earth Alien) (3:02) 217. Jon Cutler, E-Man - It's Yours (Kyri Markou Extended Remix) (5:39) 218. Thakzin - The Magnificent Dance (7:05)
submitted by deeptechsharing
to u/deeptechsharing [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 04:20 Cephalomagus 2023 Season 3 Release Notes [Pre-Release Version]
The Release Notes for 2023 Season 3 have been posted on the iRacing Forums!
Find them posted here: https://forums.iracing.com/discussion/42721/2023-season-3-release-notes-pre-release-version#latest
Or read them below!
2023 Season 3 Release Notes [Pre-Release Version]
This is the iRacing 2023 Season 3 Release! This release contains both content and upgrades for 2023 Season 3, which officially starts on June 12th! This season update includes three new cars: Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Ligier JS P320, and Porsche 911 GT3 R (992). iRacing also expands its track offerings to include MotorLand Aragón (7 configs) and Willow Springs International Raceway, as well as a new 2023 Cup config for Chicago Street Course.
Our Dirt Taskforce has completed their work on the Dirt Refresh Project shared with the community back in February, and we are excited for you to experience the fruits of their labors. The Spotter System has received a Race Control-focused set of updates and new calls that will liven up your racing and keep you better informed about what is happening on the track and in the race. New challengers approach - you will now have the ability to add AI Opponent Rosters to your Hosted Sessions that utilize the Heat Racing format! We are excited to announce we have been investing time into saving you time, loading time to be precise, and this Season Release includes a first phase of loading optimizations that should get you into the driver’s seat just a little bit faster. Willow Springs International Raceway is proud to pioneer a new 3D Foliage System that automatically populates the environment with grasses, shrubs, and other creations of Mother Nature. USB Audio Hot Swapping is now fully enabled and supported by iRacing for all of your headset and speaker needs. A new Graphics Option has also been added which controls the display of all cockpit obstructions instead of this parameter being car setup specific.
The New Damage Model has been put into practice on eleven additional cars. And last but not least our AI Drivers have mastered eight new cars and twenty-four new track configurations. Welcome to iRacing 2023 Season 3!
Season highlights include:
- Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- Ligier JS P320
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- MotorLand Aragón (7 configs)
- Willow Springs International Raceway
- New Track Configuration: Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup
- Dirt Racing Refresh Project
- New Spotter Calls and Updates for Race Control
- Hosted Session AI Heat Racing
- Phase 1 of Loading Time Improvements
- 3D Foliage System
- USB Audio Device Hot Swapping
- Cockpit Obstruction Removal Graphics Option
- New Damage Model for 11 Vehicles (Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Dirt Late Model (ALL), Ligier JS P320, NASCAR Truck Series Trucks, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992), Porsche 911 GT3 R (992), and Renault Clio R.S. V)
- AI Racing for 8 Cars (Aston Martin DBR9 GT1, Cadillac CTS-V Racecar, Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1, Ford GT GT2, Ligier JS P320, Porsche 911 GT3 R (992), and Radical SR10)
- AI Racing at 24 Track Configurations (Autodromo Nazionale Monza - GP without first chicane, Junior, and GP without chicanes, Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup and Prototype, Circuit of the Americas - East and West, Irwindale Speedway - ALL FIVE Configs, MotorLand Aragón - ALL SEVEN Configs, Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway - Mini, New Smyrna Speedway, Twin Ring Motegi - East and Oval, and Willow Springs International Raceway)
- Hundreds of new and optimized official iRacing vehicle setups
Visit our 2023 Season 3 features page here: https://www.iracing.com/seasons/2023-s3/
Full 2023 Season 3 Release details are below.
- The Create Starting Grid functionality and button are now disabled whenever both Heat Racing and AI Opponent Roster are selected for an Event.
- AI Drivers have completed an extensive training course for participating in the Heat Racing format!
- - - Heat Racing is now available for Hosted Sessions using AI Rosters!
- - - This is a brand new feature implementation for both AI Racing and the Heat Racing format.
- - - - - It is important to note that this feature is only available for Hosted Racing events at this time. AI Drivers still need the support of real humans in their Sessions or artificial chaos would surely ensue.
- All Track location information has been standardized and updated. All Track locations are now identified by: City, State/Province, Country.
- Fixed an issue where the names of AI Drivers who won League Series Sessions were forgotten when viewing the League Season Schedule.
- A new sponsor, Maconi Setup Shop, has been added to the Paint Shop!
- Fixed an issue with a missing font for the Stock Car Pro Series Class Cars.
- With the release of iRacing 2023 Season 3, the Windows 8.1 operating system is no longer able to successfully launch the iRacing application.
- - - Microsoft officially dropped support for Windows 8.1 on January 14th, 2023. As a result of this, it is no longer compatible with our software, and it will fail to launch.
- - - If you need help installing or running iRacing on Windows 10 or 11, please contact Customer Support here: https://support.iracing.com. Customer Support cannot get iRacing to work on Windows 8.1.
- Race Server capacity has been expanded to allow for nine different car models to be present within a Session.
- A user’s average lap time will no longer exclude laps that had been labeled as “invalid”.
- Fixed an issue where some Open Practice Race Servers were closing early due to inactivity.
- Fixed an issue where track temperatures were changing wildly if the Session was restarted (via AI Racing controls for example).
- Some adjustments have been made to how video memory resources are loaded.
- Some car loading algorithms have been optimized.
- The manner in which the dynamic track algorithm was calculated on surfaces has been improved, particularly along outside track edges.
- Fixed an issue where the visual display of some dynamic track data including dirt, marbles, and rubber was not functioning correctly on some track segments.
- The algorithm for generating race splits based on car classes has been improved slightly.
- Short Parade Laps are now available for use at the following additional track configurations:
- - - Barber Motorsports Park - Full Course
- - - Brands Hatch Circuit - Indy
- - - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
- - - Charlotte Motor Speedway - Roval, Roval - 2018, & Roval Long
- - - Circuit Park Zandvoort - Grand Prix
- - - Circuit Zolder - Grand Prix, & Alternate
- - - Daytona International Speedway - Oval - 2008, Road Course - 2008, & Moto - 2008
- - - Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg - PEC - Outer
- - - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Oval - 2009, Open Wheel Oval - 2009, Road Course - 2009, & Bike
- - - Long Beach Street Circuit
- - - Mount Panorama Circuit
- - - Phillip Island Circuit
- - - Talladega Superspeedway
- The Qualifying Scrutiny system has been adjusted to better handle cases where cars needed time to get up to speed after leaving their starting location.
- A variety of updates as a result of the Dirt Refresh Project have been enabled!
- - - This project enlisted a focus group of developers, vehicle dynamicists, and testers who did a deep dig through everything that makes our Dirt Racing tick, and they’ve emerged with some sweeping improvements and updates.
- - - Dirt track parameters as a whole have been updated, including:
- - - - - Racing dirt properties at all levels of wear and wetness
- - - - - Dirt height variance, depth, and hardpan behavior
- - - - - Track wear parameters
- - - - - Tire rubber accumulation
- - - - - Dirt displacement from tires
- - - - - The formation of track roughness and perturbation
- - - - - The progression of dynamic track data has been updated for all dirt tracks
- - - All Dirt Racing tires have been updated with some of the following improvements:
- - - - - New wear rates based on the hardness and wetness of the dirt racing surface
- - - - - Dirt displacement parameters
- - - - - The manner in which tires calculate their contact on undulating dirt surfaces has been improved.
- AI Drivers have completed an extensive training course for participating in the Heat Racing format!
- - - Heat Racing is now available for Hosted Sessions using AI Rosters!
- - - This is a brand new feature implementation for both AI Racing and the Heat Racing format.
- - - - - It is important to note that this feature is only available for Hosted Racing events at this time. AI Drivers still need the support of real humans in their Sessions or artificial chaos would surely ensue.
- AI Drivers are now fully trained and capable drivers for the following new vehicles:
- - - Aston Martin DBR9 GT1
- - - Cadillac CTS-V Racecar
- - - Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- - - Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1
- - - Ford GT GT2
- - - Ligier JS P320
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- - - Radical SR10
- AI Drivers have memorized and are ready to race for the gold at the following new tracks and configurations:
- - - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - GP without first chicane, Junior, and GP without chicanes
- - - Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup and Prototype
- - - Circuit of the Americas - East and West
- - - Irwindale Speedway - ALL 5 Configurations
- - - MotorLand Aragón - ALL 7 Configurations
- - - Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway - Mini
- - - New Smyrna Speedway
- - - Twin Ring Motegi - East and Oval
- - - Willow Springs International Raceway
- AI Drivers have graduated from yet another season of advanced education classes. Training for 2023 Season 3 included the following programs:
- - - Kinesthetics for Preventing Pace Lap Panic
- - - [PHY-220] Drafting Speed Predictions
- - - White-Knuckle Door-to-Door Racing: A Retrospective
- - - Fast Cars Beware: Slow Cars
- - - Slow Cars Beware: Fast Cars
- - - AI Program Upgrade IV: Reaction Timing (Class: Pistol Shrimp)
- - - Danny S.’s Pre-School Seminar: Left-Hand Makes the “L”!
- - - The Technical Know-How Overlaps for GTP & Rocket Ship Piloting
- - - SuperTravel SuperProgram 2023: SuperSpeedways
- - - Lessons from Slot Car Racing on Racing Lines
- - - Tire Compound Connoisseur Magazine (Spring ‘23 Issue)
- - - Brake Pad Dissection - a Science Lab Qualified Course
- AI Drivers have improved their driving skills with the following vehicles:
- - - NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen Cars
- - - NASCAR Trucks
- - - BMW M Hybrid V8
- - - Dallara P217
- AI Drivers have improved their driving skills at the following track configs:
- - - Atlanta Motor Speedway - Oval
- - - Bristol Motor Speedway - Dual Pit Roads & Single Pit Road
- - - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
- - - Daytona International Speedway - Oval
- - - Detroit Grand Prix at Belle Isle
- - - iRacing Superspeedway
- - - Talladega Superspeedway
- AI Drivers and their cars are now immediately removed from the world at the end of a Session. For safety.
- Fixed a handful of AI System issues including:
- - - Fixed an issue where custom Paint Schemes were not appearing on AI Drivers in Replays.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers could lag up to several seconds after the green before hitting the gas for standing starts in Hosted Sessions.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers could incur gain-time penalties while they were being towed back to their pit box. We don’t know what they were doing to Race Control staff to earn them, but it should be fixed now.
- - - Fixed an issue where multiple “Pitting In” notifications could be received.
- - - Fixed an issue with the display of AI Driver names on the Entries tab for Replays.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers appeared to be using the incorrect dive plane for the Dallara P217.
New Damage Model
- The New Damage Model is now active on the following additional vehicles:
- - - Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- - - Dirt Late Model (ALL)
- - - Ligier JS P320
- - - NASCAR Truck Chevrolet Silverado
- - - NASCAR Truck Ford F150
- - - NASCAR Truck Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992)
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- - - Renault Clio R.S. V
- Some New Damage Model system code has been reorganized to make future development easier.
- Spotters and Team Members may now control their driver's Auto Fuel state.
- The iRacing Spotter System has received some updates to help make it more accurate and dynamic. It is now better able to read Race Control events as they occur on the track, and a variety of new Spotter Calls have been added:
- - - Car in Front/Behind is Pitting
- - - Faster Car Approaching
- - - Gaining/Losing the car in front
- - - Leader Change
- - - Leader Lap Time
- - - Leader is Lapping You
- - - Session New Fastest Lap
- - - Your Personal Best Lap Time
- - - Time Remaining in Session 20/10/5 Minutes
- - - Settings for these new messages have been added to the “[SPCC]” section of the “app.ini” file.
- - - - - These messages will only play if “Chattiness” is set to MEDIUM or HIGH, and they are turned on in the “app.ini” file, which they are by default.
- A new “Silence” function has been added for the Spotter.
- - - In the Sound Options Menu, users can bind a key press that will interrupt and stop any current spotter message and temporarily disable future messages for a short duration. The duration of the hush may be adjusted via the “hushDuration” variable in the “app.ini” file, found in the “[SPCC]” section.
- “Leader Car” calls now returns the leader car in the same class as the player car. This means all spotter messages pertaining to the leader will now reference the leader in the same class as the player, instead of the outright leader.
- - - Messages include:
- - - - - Leader is pitting now
- - - - - Leader is at Start/Finish
- - - - - You're catching the leader
- - - - - One lap to win (if you are the leader car)
- Both Italian spotter packs have been updated and improved!
- - - Many thanks to Renzo A. Olivieri and Marco Arcidiacono!
- The Race Laps remaining spotter message logic has been updated.
- Fixed an issue with the fuel spotter calls when the pit entry location was dramatically different from the Start/Finish line location.
- A new Graphics Option has been added: Hide Cockpit Obstructions.
- - - This option hides several visually obstructive elements from the world, including: Halo, A-Pillar, and Rock Screen.
- Vehicles that utilize the New Damage model have had their car model format adjusted to reduce video memory demands.
- Improved the accuracy of steering angles for viewing your opponents’ cars’ wheels.
- Adjust brake light exposure on some cars to try to prevent them from turning white when viewed from a distance.
- Updated the system which processes the hiding and displaying of halos for Replays.
- GGX blended dirt texture shaders have been improved.
- SpeedTree lighting has been updated.
- The graphics Option for SpeedTree self-shadowing has been removed.
- - - The visual benefits were minimal and the processing needs were demanding.
- Tooltips have been added for SSAO parameters.
- A new SDK for SpeedTree has been integrated.
- Fixed an issue where the reverse and unseen sides of some SpeedTree faces were being rendered, wasting processing time.
- Fixed an issue where distortion particles were not rendering properly unless they were inside the car.
- Fixed an issue where motion blur would trigger whenever the garage was visited.
- Fixed an issue where motion blur was appearing at different amounts on different parts of the same car.
3D Foliage System
- A new environmental graphics feature option has been added to the graphics options menu: Foliage!
- - - The new Foliage system procedurally generates 3D foliage of an appropriate biome type at specified tracks. Foliage may include grasses, shrubs, boulders, cacti, flowers, and other small environmental assets. 3D foliage has no impact on driving or physics, but should decorate the world much more realistically.
- - - In the Graphics Options menu, there are several levels of detail that may be selected for use by the 3D Foliage System which can customize your visual experience and your rendering performance. You may also select to disable the system entirely.
- - - With this release, only Willow Springs International Raceway has been seeded by the new 3D Foliage system so far, but Mother Nature always finds a way to spread!
- Lighting for particle effects has been improved.
- The PopcornFX SDK has been updated to the latest version.
- Audio Hot Swap support has been added to iRacing!
- - - Forgot to plug in your headset before the race starts? iRacing now detects your device when it's plugged in, even during a race. If you've selected "System Default" from the sound options, audio automatically moves to the new device when the default changes. If you have selected a specific audio endpoint, it activates once it's available.
- - - Runtime audio device switching is now supported. When the default device is selected, a new default device can be chosen in Windows, and the Simulator will use the new device. If a specific device is selected, it will be used in the Simulator when it is activated in Windows.
- - - - - disableWindowsCoreAudio=0 When enabled (1), this option disables any Windows Core Audio integration (native windows audio).
- - - - - disableAudioDeviceChangedEvents=0 When enabled (1), this option disables dynamic audio device changing.
- - - Please note: Audio Hot Swapping is enabled by default.
- A new Audio Options setting has been added which allows you to assign a System Communication Default Device.
- A new audio option, “ambientMusicDisabled”, has been added to the “app.ini” file.
- - - 0 is the default value. Setting this parameter to 1 will disable all environment music that is normally played over the PA system while in the Simulation.
- Dynamic brake sounds have been rebalanced.
- Audio for load transmission on a variety of cars has been improved.
- The engine audio for all Pace Cars has been adjusted and optimized.
- New color and texture variations have been added for a variety of parked vehicles found around the tracks.
- Enhanced the right-click pop-up menus on the Session/Replay screen, and the Driving screen, to provide the option for private messaging (PM-ing) an individual user, the current driver of a car, or a car's entire Team (which includes a driver's spotters/crew in non-team sessions).
- - - Existing Admin/Race Control operations applied to a car that would have PM-ed someone on the team have been updated to message the whole team, instead of just one team member.
- - - Manually PM-ing a car number using "/#N", with N being the displayed car number, including leading zeros if shown, will now PM the whole team.
- - - To PM just the team member that's currently driving the car, use "/#N@" (add the @ symbol immediately after the car number). If the team's car is in its pit stall but the driver has gotten out of the car, that user is still PM-ed. If the team's car is not even in the world, no PM is sent when attempting to message its current driver, and you will be informed of this.
- - - - - To prevent receiving duplicate messages, if you would receive a chat message you sent because the target includes you (you're on the target team, you're the target team's driver, or you're talking to yourself!), you only receive the message due to being associated with the target of the message. That is, the message is not separately echoed directly back to you.
- - - You can continue to manually PM an individual using the existing mechanism of specifying their name after the "/".
- Text chat responses to Race Control Admin commands now identify the targeted entry with the team name and car number, instead of the name of the driver. In non-driver-swap events, the “team name” is the driver's name.
- An option for the units selection has been updated to “English (USA)” for clarity.
- A new highest option level, “Ultra”, has been added for Motion Blur.
- Fixed an issue with Driver View Pitch/Roll chassis effects so that when the view is locked to the horizon the car can now roll farther without the camera following the position of the car. This should help reduce motion sickness in VR if you use this feature.
- Fixed an issue for whenever a car’s center-of-mass left the camera frame, all motion blur on the car was lost.
- Fixed an issue where the focus of the camera was getting unwanted motion blur for cockpit cameras.
- Fixed an issue with motion blur on cars when using multiple displays.
- The automatic parking brake that holds a car still when you come to a stop will now fully apply itself anytime the car comes to a stop, rather than waiting for the user to hold the brake pedal down once stopped. This should help prevent cars from accidentally rolling away when you come to a quick stop but fail to fully engage the brake pedal.
- The Reset Button now prevents users from putting you into the car if your steering wheel needs assignment. Doing this now will take you to the Controls Wizard and allow you to assign and calibrate your driving controls.
- The test for XInput devices has been simplified.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some joysticks to fail to calibrate properly if the previous calibration was similar enough to the new calibration.
- Fixed an issue in the Options screen where the inputs (shifter, wheel, etc) would not respond if a button was held down on a wheel.
- When calibrating a wheel, iRacing now checks that your selected maximum wheel angle and Force Feedback status match what we expect based on your detected hardware. A notification will appear if these do not match.
- - - This is an effort to detect common errors with certain wheels, either that do not have the correct drivers installed or that have a maximum wheel angle set to a very low value by default. If you receive this notification, or need help setting up your racing wheel, please reach out to Customer Support.
- iRacing will now try to automatically detect your racing wheel’s maximum force, and adjust the wheel force slider accordingly. This is used to help us safely and automatically calculate the force levels to send to your wheel. We can't always know how your wheel is set up, so this may be an overestimate of your maximum force level. This is the safer guess, but in some instances it may limit how strong of a force you can request from the simulation. In those cases you can turn off the “auto-mode” and manually set your wheel’s peak value, if known.
- Improved the force auto tune button so that it takes the wheels maximum force into account. This will lighten up the auto tune as the wheel force increases.
- - - There is a new scaling parameter in the “app.ini” file, “autoForceFactor”. This value defaults to 0.5, and allows you to adjust the aggressiveness of the reduction. Setting “[Force Feedback] autoForceFactor=1” will remove all reduction, giving you a 1:1 force output. Setting it to 0 will effectively always give you 6 Nm of peak force at the wheel. Any value in between will blend between these two extremes. The default value of 0.5 should be a good value for most users.
- A mappable button (Ctrl-A) has been added to apply the Auto Force adjustment found in the F9 Black Box.
- For the Auto Force Feedback peak force detection, data collected when the car is out of control will now be suppressed. Also, data collection will be paused for several seconds immediately after an incident. The goal is to make this system more stable and consistent, even if you wreck.
- For Force Feedback, a safety check has been added to detect if the wheel jumped in position (ie: we lost/gained communication with the wheel). If a communication interruption is detected, Force Feedback will be suppressed momentarily for safety.
- A new slew rate limiter filter that is controlled via the smoothing slider is now available in the Force Feedback options tab.
- - - This filter limits the rate of change of the force feedback signal so your wheel can't accelerate beyond a fixed value. In essence it smooths out the large jolts while leaving the rest of the signal alone. A value of 25% will have almost no impact on your regular driving, while softenting out curb or wall impacts, and a value of 75% will smooth out most rumble strips and make curb hits almost invisible. If you find that you have to turn down the FFB forces below the level you would like because the jolts from curbs or accidents are too large, then try turning this filter up instead. Try a value of 50% to start, and turn it down to 25% if you feel it is too much.
- - - - - You can go back to the old boxcar filter via the “[Force Feedback] smoothingFilterType=1” entry in the “app.ini” file.
- Chat messages and incident point accruement are now saved and viewable with Replays.
- Fixed an issue where custom Paint Schemes were not appearing on AI Drivers in Replays.
- Live brake line pressure (LFbrakeLinePress) has now been zeroed out and will no longer show a value.
- - - Disk based brake line pressure is still available (LFbrakeLinePress), and now has any ripple from the abs modulation included in its value.
- - - A new BrakeABSCutPct value has been added to the disk based telemetry that shows the percent of brake force reduction being applied by the ABS system.
- Driver suit, body, face, and helmet type ids have been added to the session string.
Official iRacing Sporting Code
- A variety of updates have been made to the Official iRacing Sporting Code, including:
- - - A new section 6.8.3. has been added which describes the correct behavior for Starting from Pits.
- - - Restructured the paragraphs describing Rolling Starts for improved clarity for both Oval and Road racing.
- - - Better explained how multiclass cars grid, and defined what starts a multiclass race.
- - - License Class images have been updated.
- - - Identified that Joker Laps may not be used for time-based competitions at Rallycross Tracks.
- - - A reminder has been added that it is unacceptable for suspended or restricted Members to use alternate accounts.
- - - Identified that nefarious tactics may also not be used during Races, and removed a poor example of nefarious behavior.
- Review the latest version of the Official iRacing Sporting Code here:
- - - https://www.iracing.com/iracing-official-sporting-code/
submitted by Cephalomagus
to iRacing [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 04:18 Puzzled-Painter3301 The Cha-Cha Slide Music Video is Set in Downtown Chicago
2023.06.04 01:19 jaquetem What’s this tree?
| || |
Located in downtown Chicago, IL. The pollen this tree drops is CRAZY and making my patio virtually impossible to use, as its constantly raining down on us. submitted by jaquetem to whatsthisplant [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 20:19 embo60613 A reminder that our city is awesome
| || |
Just sat down for a few minutes after showing an out of town friend around downtown this morning and it just paints such a sharp contrast to what I hear said about Chicago on an almost daily basis. Michigan Ave was bustling, the Riverwalk and sidewalk tables are packed, it’s clean and everyone seems relaxed. Not that most of you on this sub need it, but for someone who isn’t downtown as much as I used to be, it’s reassuring to see it so alive! submitted by embo60613 to chicago [link] [comments]
Anyway, that was it - fuck the haters, I love Chicago