99 ranch market gaithersburg md 20877
Ice cream cake roll
2023.06.01 04:09 BrettSetsFire Ice cream cake roll
| || |
My mom is turning 70 this year and has brought up wanting an ice cream cake roll. The image I've included from online is what she is describing. She says she got it back in the day at a Vons that's been closed for like 30 years. submitted by BrettSetsFire to orangecounty [link] [comments]
Anyone have any suggestions on places for something like this? I've seen them with a cream instead of ice cream, which wouldn't be terrible. There is something on the vons app, but it's out of stock. I'm going to check out 99 Ranch Market which lists it, but I'd really appreciate if anyone has any suggestions. I thought about trying to make one, but I'd rather buy in this case.
2023.05.31 14:47 eZGjBw1Z (US) Upcoming ALDI Finds for 6/7/23 (6/4/23 in some stores)
submitted by eZGjBw1Z
to aldi [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 01:23 Sell1PennyHigher *buzz* Mega MOVE UP and Mega DD on Atossa Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ATOS)
| || | submitted by Sell1PennyHigher to Shortsqueeze [link] [comments]
Charlie Munger: “Most people are too fretful, they worry too much. Success means being very patient, but aggressive when it's time.”
And it’s time -- Strap on your jetpacks and buckle your seatbelts folks, I’ve got a massive amount of DD on a stock I’ve been invested in and reading every article on for the past 3 years. The ‘buzz’ (https://youtu.be/Eq1P5RiNfEA?t=2190
) has started!
Full Disclosure: I am (obviously) bullish and own ~40,000 shares, and as with any stock, only buy if you are comfortable and have the funds to do so, and this is not financial advice. I provided as many links as I could from primary sources (i.e. the company themselves) to make the DD easy and credible to follow.
Introduction - Get Pumped Up!
Atossa Therapeutics (Stock Symbol: ATOS) has been on fire recently in the last month (rising from about 0.60 to touching the 1.02 in the past week. There’s a unique opportunity to make money here in the short term, to make a massive amount of money in the medium term (6-12 months), and make money in the long term as a potential buyout candidate -- I’ll explain it all. And importantly, this is a company that is working on an innovative drug Z-Endoxifen to help treat Breast Cancer.
Introduction to the CEO Dr. Quay
First and foremost, you should enjoy a brief video about the company and their cancer treatments. The CEO is an MIT and Stanford trained Ph.D./M.D. -- basically a genius when it comes to science (87 Patents and Several FDA approved drugs: https://drquay.com/patents/
). If you heard on the news that mammograms being recommended now at 40 years of age you might have read it from Dr. Quay is in the news himself!: https://www.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news/1014796/atossa-therapeutics-ceo-steven-quay-weighs-in-on-us-agency-s-revised-mammogram-guidelines-1014796.html
Introduction to Atossa Therapeutics
An elevator pitch video introduction can be found here on the company and its current pipelines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haZX68XqeEM
(7 minutes 30 seconds)
Where the gold is Z-Endoxifen:
Breast Cancer is a big problem, and it has previously been treated by Tamoxifen. Endoxifen itself is a metabolite of Tamoxifen, and it has been shown to work with limited side effects (Previous successfully completed study from Atossa on topical endoxifen: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04616430?term=atossa&draw=2&rank=5
Go ahead and take a listen for one minute to an interview from May 2023 of Dr. Quay on the best case on Endoxifen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq1P5RiNfEA&t=1881s
-- Paraphrased, the use of their oral endoxifen “May even lower stage of cancer!”). There has been decades of research on endoxifen otherwise showing its safety -- and Atossa is working with the leading expert Dr. Goetz of the Mayo Clinic who has this data.
Atossa has a patient in 2018 for example that has used Oral Endoxifen in the window of opportunity, and has not had a cancer recurrence. We’re coming up on 5 years soon -- and that could be a massive catalyst when it is announced they are cancer free for 5 years! https://investors.atossatherapeutics.com/news-releases/news-release-details/atossa-therapeutics-announces-two-year-update-fda-approved
Endoxifen has also been shown to be effective for other treatments. The strong patent protections that Atossa has may be useful for companies treating Ovarian Cancer for example. https://investors.atossatherapeutics.com/news-releases/news-release-details/atossa-therapeutics-announces-receipt-fda-safe-proceed-letter
Any good biotech company needs to have a strong pipeline. While Atossa has completed studies in other domains, I’m going to focus on Atossa’s 3 phase-2 trials in progress related to breast cancer with Z-Endoxifen.
- Phase 2 - Evangeline
- This is the big one -- it’s led by Dr. Goetz of the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Goetz is a particularly important person for studying Endoxifen -- his name is literally on the wikipedia for using Endoxifen as a treatment of breast cancer (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endoxifen#cite_ref-19 )
- This trial is open label, meaning that we can get results at any time.
- The Primary outcome measures are only 4-weeks after treatment, and with over 25 sites, it’s possible we could see a data release once a subset of enrollment is met early (Similar to Australia trial).
- AMAM recently released an early result on their phase 1 and jumped from $0.40 to $14.00 just to show how hot of a space breast cancer research is.
- https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/history/NCT05607004 (Linked to changes so you can see the updates on the study)
- Phase 2 - I-Spy:
- This study is HUGE -- in that Atossa is recruiting a cohort of merely 20 patients and the experiment is running only 6 months. This has already begun, and means that we can see results as early as October.
- Phase 2 - Karisma Institute
- This study is led by Per Hall, MD in Stockholm, Sweden (and research is taking place at the institute where the nobel prize is given) . This is one of the world's leading institutes for studying breast cancer.
- We’re expecting a catalyst of enrollment to finish by the end of 2023. This study is otherwise double-blind.
- In the summer of 2021, Atossa terminated a phase-2 study early because of ‘overwhelming success’ and terminated early with ‘substantially positive results’.
- As previously mentioned, topical endoxifen worked.
Now that you know about the company and the trials, here’s the financials that you probably mostly care about.
Charlie Munger: “it’s ‘insane’ to teach that one has to diversify when investing in common stocks.” <-- you only have to pick a few good stocks and be right once -- this is it!
Financials from the last month
There’s been lots of volume crossing over several million shares traded per day, and the price has increased from 0.60 to hitting 1.02 as previously mentioned.
From Atossa’s latest quarterly report, you will note that they have 103.9 million in the bank
. and they also have no debt at all. This makes Atossa a wonderful stock to buy into, as they are just barely trading about cash value of about $0.82 right now. https://investors.atossatherapeutics.com/news-releases/news-release-details/atossa-therapeutics-announces-first-quarter-2023-financial
- Atossa recently broke over the 200-dma (daily moving average -- https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/ATOS/technical-analysis ) which is a bullish signal at least for the short term to technical traders.
- Atossa was kicked out of the Russell Indexes in 2022 which was a large part of the price drop (and incidentally the price rise in 2021)
- I think a large catalyst would be if Atossa breaks $1.00 in the next few days that it could get added to the indices again (Russell 3000, Russell 2000, etc.).
- This will have to happen within the next few days. If it doesn’t, then other funds can add it later when it crosses over 1.00 anyway.
- Atossa recently tweeted they’d attend BIO 2023 conference participation
- Atossa is presenting at The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) conference this weekend (June 4).
- Atossa recently entered a contract for manufacturing with Societal CDMO ($SCTL) for manufacturing. I think this is again a bullish sign that the phase-2 trials are progressing well.
I believe Atossa has left itself open for acquisition.
- Recently 4 insiders have acquired 125,000 shares.
- Dr. Quay and Kyle Guse also recently acquired options on over 1.5 million shares.
- Atossa has solid patents.
- Patent on Z-Endoxifen Capsule (for delivery):
- Patent on Z-Endoxifen Formulation
- Here it from Dr. Quay himself https://youtu.be/Eq1P5RiNfEA?t=1254
- Dr. Quay 5 for 5 in defending patents against litigation as well!
- I believe based off of the patents and the bring on of Dr. Goetz (running our Phase-2 trial Evangeline) they will now pursue a 505(b)2 Emergency Use Authorization
- Ernst and Young recently took over (from BDO). Ernst and Young this month
I personally think we'll see at least 10x on the current price in the short term, and possibly more for those who are going to hold longer. Atossa previously hit 9.82 as a high in the summer of 2021 which gave it just over a 1 billion market cap (float is 126.62 million shares -- https://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=ATOS&p=d
Other price targets and DD has been provided here from the 2021 run up from Fat Aspirations. He was right about the Russell, and some people made a lot of money who bought early and sold. I think now we’ll get the real run up, and get the exit part of the DD -- the Price target of $33 is easily reasonable for the addressable market of Endoxifen. Let’s see! https://docs.google.com/document/d/10v2-JZzpVstEMTaMpgPS7AA5zRShhGiDxRrWgGTfPLQ/edit#
Risks and FUD
Wrapping up, here are some Risk Factors and the common FUD from the Bears on this ticker I hear.
FUD #1: We don’t have enough funds for a trial
Given that we have 103.9 million in the bank, Atossa has plenty of funds to run the phase2 and phase 3 trials.
FUD #2: Atossa will Dilute
Hear it from management themselves, they have enough cash (103.9 million in the bank) they don’t need to (or want to) dilute (https://youtu.be/l0sZD7CeAdA?t=302
FUD #3: Atossa will Reverse Split
Hear it from management itself, with the stock being under 1.00 this is a concern. The response here has me bullish as to why is the time to accumulate, as they will organically drive the price up: https://youtu.be/Eq1P5RiNfEA?t=2110
. If it’s under 1.00 by October, then
Risk Factor #1:
CEO kicks the can or something of that nature -- same as any company.
Risk Factor #2:
Atossa pumped in Summer 2021 when it was included in the Russell. I actually think this is a reason that it could pump again in the short term for Russell Inclusion (preliminary lists are starting to be sent out now every week -- keep an eye out if it breaks 1.00). Some folks were burned by that move, but again, based on the upcoming trials and results I think this could 10x on the Russell or any data readout.
Other useful things to know about Atossa
That’s all folks
Did you make it to the end here? Did you buy some shares? That’s 3 years of my life on DD -- save some boobs and buy some shares of Atossa.
2023.05.30 13:20 Then_Marionberry_259 MAY 30, 2023 FPX.V FPX NICKEL ANNOUNCES $16 MILLION STRATEGIC EQUITY INVESTMENT FROM MAJOR GLOBAL STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCER OUTOKUMPU
| || |https://preview.redd.it/3c6xillqdy2b1.png?width=3500&format=png&auto=webp&s=3382140030996d0b09b8ac858fef673203fdcd17 submitted by Then_Marionberry_259 to Treaty_Creek [link] [comments]
VANCOUVER, BC , May 30, 2023 /CNW/ - FPX Nickel Corp. (TSXV: FPX) (OTCQB: FPOCF) (" FPX
" or the " Company
") is pleased to announce that it has closed a private placement financing (the " Private Placement
") with a new cornerstone strategic investor, the major global stainless steel producer Outokumpu Oyj (" Outokumpu
Under the terms of the Private Placement, FPX has issued 26,800,000 common shares (" Private Placement Common Shares
") in the capital of the Company to Outokumpu at a price of C$0.60 per common share, for gross proceeds of C$16,080,000
"This strategic investment by Outokumpu represents a significant technical validation of FPX's Baptiste Nickel Project (" Baptiste
" or the " Project
"), and underscores Canada's critical role as a supplier of choice to allied industrial partners in Europe and the United States ," commented Martin Turenne , FPX's President and CEO. "Outokumpu is a large and highly-regarded global operator, with a robust track record of producing the world's most sustainable stainless steel, and is a significant nickel consumer.
"Our partnership with Outokumpu testifies to Baptiste's potential to produce a premium nickel product that can bypass the intermediate smelting stage, thus becoming a highly sought-after feedstock for the responsible production of low-carbon finished products in multiple consumer and industrial markets, including stainless steel. FPX is pleased to be Outokumpu's preferred partner as they look to secure the sustainable, long-life nickel units which are best aligned with their strategic objectives."
"The carbon footprint of Outokumpu's stainless steel is already the smallest in the world, but we want to further decarbonize our production," commented Marc-Simon Schaar , Head of Raw Material Sourcing at Outokumpu. "This would also mean the reduction of the emissions of our supply chain, and to achieve this, we work together with our suppliers to strengthen the sustainability of the entire supply chain – including environmental, social and governance aspects. The nickel to be produced from FPX's Baptiste deposit in Canada has the potential to have a very low carbon footprint. Therefore, we are excited to be part of this development project as a shareholder, which, once realized, would provide an excellent low-emission source of nickel, and in a composition which suits our own production."
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Private Placement primarily for development activities at the Project, including the completion of a preliminary feasibility study for Baptiste, continuance of ongoing environmental baseline activities, and feasibility study readiness activities, as well as general corporate and administrative purposes. The TSX Venture Exchange has provided final acceptance of the Private Placement and the Common Shares issued pursuant to the Private Placement are subject to a hold period of four (4) months and one (1) day from the date of issuance in accordance with applicable securities laws. No finders' fees or commissions were paid on the Private Placement. Transaction Details
Concurrent with the closing of the Private Placement:
- FPX granted a right of first offer (" ROFO ") which will provide Outokumpu the right, so long as it continues to hold the Private Placement Common Shares, to negotiate, at market terms, one or more offtake agreements with FPX for up to an aggregate of 60,000 tonnes of nickel (7,500 tonnes of nickel per year over a period of eight years) from FPX's Baptiste Nickel Project.
- FPX and Outokumpu entered into an investor rights agreement (the " Investor Rights Agreement ") that provides, among other things, Outokumpu with certain rights in the event it maintains minimum ownership thresholds in the Company, including the right to participate in equity financings. In addition, pursuant to the Private Placement, Outokumpu has agreed to a two-year standstill with respect to the acquisition of additional securities in FPX, other than acquisitions pursuant to Outokumpu's rights under the Investor Rights Agreement.
Based on the Company's 2020 preliminary economic assessment (" PEA
"), the Baptiste project has the potential to produce up to 44,900 tonnes of nickel per annum over a projected mine life of 35 years. The PEA is preliminary in nature and includes inferred mineral resources that are considered too speculative geologically to have the economic considerations applied to them that would enable them to be categorized as mineral reserves. Mineral resources are not mineral reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability. There is no certainty that the conclusions or results as reported in the PEA will be realized. See the Company's September 9, 2020 news release.
Andrew Osterloh , P.Eng., FPX Nickel's Qualified Person under NI 43-101, has reviewed and approved the technical content of this news release. About Outokumpu
Outokumpu is the global leader in stainless steel. The foundation of Outokumpu's business is its ability to tailor stainless steel into any form and for almost any purpose. Stainless steel is sustainable, durable and designed to last forever. Outokumpu's customers use it to create civilization's basic structures and its most famous landmarks as well as products for households and various industries. Outokumpu employs approximately 8,500 professionals in close to 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.outokumpu.com About the Decar Nickel District
The Company's Decar Nickel District represents a large-scale greenfield discovery of nickel mineralization in the form of a naturally occurring nickel-iron alloy called awaruite (Ni 3 Fe) hosted in an ultramafic/ophiolite complex. FPX's mineral claims cover an area of 245 km 2 west of the Middle River and north of Trembleur Lake, in central British Columbia. Awaruite mineralization has been identified in several target areas within the ophiolite complex including the Baptiste Deposit and the Van Target, as confirmed by drilling, petrographic examination, electron probe analyses and outcrop sampling. Since 2010, approximately US $28 million has been spent on the exploration and development of Decar.
Of the four targets in the Decar Nickel District, the Baptiste Deposit has been the focus of increasing resource definition (a total of 99 holes and 33,700 m of drilling completed), as well as environmental and engineering studies to evaluate its potential as a bulk-tonnage open pit mining project. The Baptiste Deposit is located within the Baptiste Creek watershed, on the traditional and unceded territory of Tl'azt'en Nation and Binche Whut'en First Nation, and within several Tl'azt'enne and Binche Whut'enne keyohs. FPX has conducted mineral exploration activities to date subject to the conditions of our agreements with the Nations and keyoh holders. About FPX Nickel Corp.
FPX Nickel Corp. is focused on the exploration and development of the Decar Nickel District, located in central British Columbia , and other occurrences of the same unique style of naturally occurring nickel-iron alloy mineralization known as awaruite. For more information, please view the Company's website at www.fpxnickel.com
or contact Martin Turenne , President and CEO, at (604) 681-8600 or [[email protected]
On behalf of FPX Nickel Corp.
Martin Turenne , President, CEO and Director Forward-Looking Statements This press release may contain "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws, including those describing FPX's future plans, and the expectations of management that a stated result or condition will occur. These statements address future events and conditions and so involve inherent risks and uncertainties, as disclosed in the Company's periodic filings with Canadian securities regulators, including its Annual Information Form and MD&A, dated April 19, 2022 and March 30, 2023 , respectively. Actual results could differ materially from those currently projected by management at the time of writing due to many factors the majority of which are beyond the control of FPX and its management. In particular, this news release contains forward-looking statements pertaining, directly or indirectly, to the following: the use of proceeds of the Private Placement; potential business synergies as a result of FPX's partnership with Outokumpu; the expected receipt of stock exchange approval, and the timing thereof; future off-take under the ROFO; and the final terms of the ROFO and Investor Rights Agreement. Readers are cautioned that the foregoing list of risk factors should not be construed as exhaustive. These statements speak only as of the date of this release or as of the date specified in the documents accompanying this release, as the case may be. The Company assume the obligation to update any forward-looking statement except as expressly required by applicable securities law Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE FPX Nickel Corp.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/May2023/30/c3431.html https://preview.redd.it/wl499poqdy2b1.png?width=4000&format=png&auto=webp&s=bbcdb89183c83c9b3c2cb31e413f80cfaf26d791
2023.05.30 05:29 Quiet-Ad-2476 What do we think? Should I buy?
2023.05.30 04:10 Any-Blueberry-4500 What do we think? Should I buy?
2023.05.30 03:48 Brilliant-Money6375 What do we think? Should I buy?
2023.05.29 19:48 Fluffytoe What do we think? Should I buy?
2023.05.29 17:41 jhpratt2 $nwbo-Pakistan
Currently, NWBO's Sawston plant is the only visible global hub for DC VAX L manufacturing and distribution (MHRA MIA approval 3/20/23) . For $400 , FED EX (https://www.fedex.com/en-us/custom-critical.html
) ships anywhere globally within the required timeframes.A SAGE (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/20363613231179541
) 5/26/23 scientific publication demonstrates intent by Pakistani neurosurgeons to treat and cure their GBM patients. Looks like the DC VAX L JAMA paper and LIAU- Bosch presentations since 10/26/22 have created global awareness that DCVAX L will be is a major global cell based biotech therapy, addressing GBM , and all solid tumors( https://conferences.asco.org/am/industry-expert-theater
With 50% of LIAU-SPORE-UCLA combo patents living 10 years, DC VAX L has turned SOC's GBM treatment from a terminal (16.5) months disease into a chronic treatable malignancy .
Dr. Greg Zivic:
"This treatment can turn a Glioblastoma into a chronic treatable disease even after recurrence of the tumor . " https://nwbio.com/northwest-biotherapeutics-and-advent-bioservices-announce-receipt-of-license-for-commercial-manufacturing-at-sawston-u-k-facility/ https://twitter.com/AllenTurner206/status/1636426400382205952 https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=171479167
Monday, May 29, 2023 9:13:34 AM
Post# 596739 of 596755 4 Pakistani neurosurgeons endorsing the JAMA Liau dc vax l phase 3 study. Will the RA in Pakistan facilitate their patients' resected GBM tumors and lysate being sent to Sawston , with syringes of dc vax l sent back to Pakistan? https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaoncology/fullarticle/2798847 https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/20363613231179541 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36591625/
IMO,BB's consultant is a "legend ", as alleged.Therefore, I recommend reading every on of his posts, word for word.
Bright Boy Brian F Egolf Sr M: Bright Boy
Re: ae kusterer post# 593171
Sunday, May 14, 2023 2:22:21 PM
Post# 593185 of 593185 I am definitely not a biotech expert and what I've learned about Northwest and DCVax-l was shared with me by one of the legends in the biotech world !!! My biggest takeaway is this:
From 2018 forward, it became apparent that DCVax-L was a breakthrough, technological process for the treatment of nGBM and rGBM, but its true potential was only known by a "handful" of experts, and as such, the understanding of the broader market implications was a relative unknown. Early on, several of the comments that I heard from BP were," The GBM market is really not that big!" and " Personalized, Immunotherapy vaccines are not really in our 'Wheelhouse'. We sell compounds/pills!!" On and on! The comments didn't mean that BP wasn't paying attention! Quite the contrary, BP was watching like a hawk as results from Dr. Liau and the UCLA trials began to leak into the medical community suggesting a broader application of DCVax-L on a "stand alone" basis and in combination with CI's for all large tumor cancers ( mentioned in the latest 10Q for future trials), thus dramatically expanding market potentials!!! But the "Big Moment" occurred in late October of last year when the STADIUM LIGHTS turned on, shining bright lights on the latest nGBM/rGBM ,Dr. Liau trial data suggesting 50%to 65% OS for 8 years with emphasis on rGBM !!! That was the point in time when BP and the entire biotech world realized that GBM/rGBM would be treated and managed as a CHRONIC DISEASE!!! with unlimited PROMISE and HOPE for patients and unlimited marketing potential to finance existing vaccine production and the continuing development for improved treatments for all diseases!!!!!
So that's what I learned and that's my story and I'm stickin to it!!!!
Cheers especially to all the Mom's and to everyone !!!
Joseph H.Pratt: https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=172010930
Bright Boy Re: None Saturday, March 18, 2023 12:38:55 PM Post# of 596750 Go People, People, People !!!!
The light switch just turned on for me !!! I'm not a doctor or scientist or a STEM concentration "rock star", but if I read something over and over again several times and look carefully at the pictures SOMETIMES, NOT ALL THE TIME, a major mental breakthrough occurs and I believe that I've discovered something very profound!!
In this case, I believe the main message from the slide deck is that DCVax-L, either by itself or in combination with CI's has turned the whole thing around for treating nGBM/rGBM from having to kill the tumor to a "management process" !! It looks like now with this new information, that GBM patients can receive vaccinations as needed with "Zero" side effects and live a long and happy life !!! A comment from a medical expert that DOES KNOW !!!:
Dr. Greg Zivic:
This treatment can turn a Glioblastoma into a chronic treatable disease even after recurrence of the tumor.
So help me out here. Does the above reasoning seem logical based on the slides all of us have just reviewed?? If it does or is, then little Team Northwest has just changed the healthcare landscape forever in the way that we treat disease!!!!!
Am I way off base or are all of onto to something that is fabulous beyond belief???
Bright Boy Re: thermopost# 591947 Tuesday, May 09, 2023 8:41:30 PM Post# of 596749 Go The UK is determined to be the world carrousel for use of immunotherapy vaccines to treat cancers and all forms of disease!!! From my friends in the UK, my use of the word "determined" grossly understates the effort behind the "Grand Plan"!!
So far, the MHRA has not only accepted and approved the MIA application (manufacturing license), but voluntarily offered the expansion to a GLOBAL MANUFACTURING" license allowing for the import of live cells and the export of vaccines to the far corners of the earth!!! People!!! That is huge!!!!! BUT as always 99.99% of the retail investors don't understand the significance of that license or anything else about the process and look to the screen to validate the importance/value of the license, where they are greeted by Citadel and Virtu and the rest of the gang that manipulate the price to new lows, confirming that, in spite of everything they just read from the greatest medical minds in the universe, is a bunch of crap!!!!
Fortunately for the cancer patients and shareholders of Northwest, the MHRA does not include in their decision making process the current SP of NWBO or the opinion of the "gutter filth" that manage those companies or any other companies that participate in the ordered destruction of small biotechs that are engaged in the development of immunotherapy vaccines!! So, it's on to the filing of the MAA (marketing license), the approval and the decisions that will guarantee swift treatment deliveries to patients!!
So Griffin and Cifu and Fuerstein and the rest can lie all they want , but the GREAT UNITED KINGDOM will not be denied the ultimate crown of being the WORLD CENTER for CANCER TREATMENT !!!!!
Bright Boy Re: hoffmann6383post# 578889 Tuesday, March 21, 2023 1:55:12 PM Post# of 596749 Go People, People, People!!! It's your friendly "hillbilly" here with some more great news!! Don't know if I can "one up" my earlier post about the "Dog eating the license", but I'll try. So here we go!!
I don't think everyone realizes how dynamic and important the manufacturing license really is so I'll take a shot at giving you my take on it. First of all, the marketing approval (MAA) and the government subsidy approval(NICE) are pretty much in the bag before the manufacturing team gets the "green light" to proceed. The MAA and NICE teams talk to the MIA team and say," This stuff looks really cool and we wanted to let you know before you run off and do a lot of work on something that we won't approve when you're finished!!" Okay! So that's the first part.
Now for the second part and this is the part that involves a lot of money so read very carefully!!! The MIA license allows for global export of the vaccines and global import of immune cells/tumor resected material. Anyone in the entire world that is diagnosed with GBM can NOW ship their tumor samples to Northwest/Advent/Sawston to have their personal vaccine made and stored, all to be shipped back to the patient/doctor on a prescribed injection schedule. The beauty of this process is that patients everywhere can NOW receive their vaccine on a compassionate care basis. No more waiting!! No more opportunities for the "dark forces" to delay or deny suffering cancer patients their desperately needed treatments !!!
People, as of yesterday, Northwest is now IN BUSINESS !!!! AND that opens the door for institutional investors and an uplist to the New York or Nasdaq exchanges!!!!
All of the above is as good as that first sip of ice cold buttermilk on a hot summer day!!!! AND for those unfortunate shorts and haters it adds a whole new description to the letters FTD and I'll let you guess what that might be!!!
Bright Boy Re: None Tuesday, March 21, 2023 9:05:54 PM Post# of 596749 Go The MIA allows for "International Immune Cell Imports" and "International Vaccine Exports" !!! That is big news and a big, big market and should access every cancer patient in need!!!!
Monday, May 29, 2023 9:13:34 AM
Post# 596739 of 596755 4 Pakistani neurosurgeons endorsing the JAMA Liau dc vax l phase 3 study. Will the RA in Pakistan facilitate their patients' resected GBM tumors and lysate being sent to Sawston , with syringes of dc vax l sent back to Pakistan? https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaoncology/fullarticle/2798847 https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/20363613231179541 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36591625/
Abstract Objective: To define the landscape of treatment patterns and current epidemiological data regarding gliomas in Pakistan.
Methods: As part of the Pakistan Brain Tumour Epidemiology Study (PBTES), data were collected from 32 neurosurgical centres across the country. Our retrospective study looked at patients who underwent surgical procedures for gliomas in 2019 in neurosurgical centres. The data was collated and analysed using STATA version 15.
Results: A total of 781 patients with gliomas were identified 479(61.8%) in public sector hospitals, 302(39.1%) in the private sector). The most common histopathological subtypes were glioblastoma 262 (33.5%), followed by astrocytoma 147(18.8%) and oligodendroglioma 93(11.9%). Gender distribution was skewed towards men 508(65%). Private institution hospitals performed surgical biopsies as the first surgical procedure 75(23%) more often than public hospitals 38(9%). Chemotherapy was given to 115(29.8%) patients, and there was no data regarding 467(53%) of patients. Similarly, only 202(43.9%) patients received radiation therapy, and there was no data for 469(60%) of patients. For high-grade gliomas specifically, only 95(31.8%) patients with HGG have a record of receiving radiation therapy, and only 57(18.9%) had a record of being started on chemotherapy.
DCvax: A promising advancement in oncology for the treatment of glioblastoma Areeba Fareed https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5906-9852 [email protected]
, Samia Rohail https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1488-0080
, […], and Abdul Moiz Khan https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9796-8867+1View
all authors and affiliations All Articles https://doi.org/10.1177/20363613231179541
Contents Declaration of conflicting interests Funding ORCID iDs Footnotes References PDF / ePub More Dear Editor, Glioblastoma is a malignant neoplasm of the central nervous system that arises from glial cells, primarily astrocyctes and is characterized by poorly differentiated, fusiform, round or pleomorphic astrocyctic cells with marked nuclear atypical and brisk mitotic activity.1 Despite advances in early diagnosis and comprehensive treatments, there is nearly 100% recurrence rate and dismal patient survival.2 According to researchers, more than 13,000 Americans are diagnosed with Glioblastoma annually, causing significant morbidity and mortality. There has been no cure for Glioblastoma so far.3 Treatment options often include surgical removal of the tumor followed by concomitant radiation and adjuvant temozolomide TMZ chemotherapy which has been the standard of care for glioblastoma since decades, but exposure to high doses of ionizing radiation is a well-known exogenous risk factor for glioblastoma. The inability to cross the BBB is the major obstacle in achieving remission after surgical resection followed by chemotherapy and radiation.4 As a result, glioblastoma typically recurs within six to 8 months and the survival rate is generally less than 5%.2 Despite the development of novel, complex, multidisciplinary, and targeted therapies the outcome for patients remains almost universally lethal.5 Therefore, the need for effective treatment is undeniable. For this reason, it has been a priority area in cancer research. Recently, US biotech company Northwest Biotherapeutics has developed a brain cancer vaccine, called DCVax, which is designed to help patients' immune system to target their tumors that may prolong their life by months or, in some cases, years.5 Thus, opening a door for the development of innovative therapy for targeting glioblastoma. The vaccine is created for each patient individually by isolating dendritic cells, from their blood which is then primed with biomarkers from a sample of the patient’s tumor.6 Dendritic cells present tumor antigens to the immune system, prime T cells, and mobilize antitumor responses.6 To evaluate the safety of the vaccine and its impact on survival time in patients with Glioblastoma, a phase 3 randomized control trial was conducted.7 In this trial, 348 patients newly diagnosed with Glioblastoma were tested at King’s College Hospital and other centers around the world for 8 years.7 Patients had surgery to remove their tumors as much as possible, followed by radiation and chemotherapy as the standard treatment for Glioblastoma.7 Among these patients, two out of three were treated with the vaccine, DCVax-L, with the remaining one-third receiving a placebo.7 The astonishing result of the trial has shown that newly diagnosed patients who received the vaccine survived for 19.3 months compared to 16.5 months for those who received a placebo.8 Overall 13% of all trial participants treated with DCVax lived more than 5 years after diagnosis compared with 5.7% in the comparison group who did so.8 Moreover, this is the first time in 17 years that such a significant result has been achieved in a Phase 3 trial of a systemic treatment for newly diagnosed Glioblastoma, and it’s the first treatment in 27 years for patients with GBM recurrence.9 Thus, this development represents a major step forward in our efforts to combat this devastating disease. Based on the findings of the trials evaluating the drug’s efficacy, it has the potential to improve the quality of life for patients, especially for the elderly and those unable to have surgery. A global clinical trial has concluded that the DCVax is the world’s first vaccine to treat deadly cancerous brain tumors that could help patients to live for years.9 This breakthrough could benefit 2500 people a year in the UK being diagnosed with Glioblastoma.9 It has also been shown that this therapy can be used to treat cancers other than Glioblastoma.9 However, due to high recurrence rate and lethal outcomes, the treatment of gliblastoma has seen significant transformation, switching from an aggressive surgical strategy to a more cautious one. The endorsement of the vaccine is a commendable achievement, and it demonstrates the unwavering commitment of researchers and healthcare professionals to discovering effective treatments for such lethal disease. Furthermore, vaccine may enhance the quality of life of a patient and provides a new hope for patients and their families Thus, it is crucial that we continue to support research into Glioblastoma and the development of novel treatments so that we can envision a future where this disease is eradicated. Declaration of conflicting interests The author(s) declared no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article. Funding The author(s) received no financial support for the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article. ORCID iDs Areeba Fareed https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5906-9852
Samia Rohail https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1488-0080
Alishba Adnan https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1238-6687
Abdul Moiz Khan https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9796-8867
Footnotes Author’s noteNot commissioned, externally peer reviewed. ContributorshipAreeba Fareed and Samia Rohail wrote the draft. Alishba Adnan and Abdul Moiz Khan proofread it. All authors reviewed and edited the manuscript and approved the final version of the manuscript. Data availabilityNo new dataset generated. References 1. Aans.org. Available from: https://www.aans.org/Patients/Neurosurgical-Conditions-and-Treatments/Glioblastoma-Multiforme%5d
(cited 9 April 2023). GO TO REFERENCE Google Scholar 2. Liau LM, Ashkan K, Brem S, et al. Association of autologous tumor lysate-loaded dendritic cell vaccination with extension of survival among patients with newly diagnosed and recurrent glioblastoma: a phase 3 prospective externally controlled cohort trial: a phase 3 prospective externally controlled cohort trial. JAMA Oncol 2023; 9(1): 112–121. Available from: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaoncology/fullarticle/2798847
(cited 9 April 2023).
PubMed Google Scholar 3. Pelc C. Experimental cancer vaccine both treats and prevents brain cancer in mice [Internet]. East Sussex, UK: Medical News Today, 2023. Available from: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/experimental-cancer-vaccine-both-treats-and-prevents-brain-cancer-in-mice
(cited 9 April 2023). GO TO REFERENCE Google Scholar 4. Rong L, Li N, Zhang Z. Emerging therapies for glioblastoma: current state and future directions. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 2022; 41(1): 142. (cited 9 April 2023). GO TO REFERENCE Crossref PubMed Google Scholar 5. Aldape K, Brindle KM, Chesler L, et al. Challenges to curing primary brain tumours. Nat Rev Clin Oncol 2019; 16(8): 509–520. Available from: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41571-019-0177-5
(cited 9 April 2023).
Crossref PubMed Google Scholar 6. Technology Networks. Brain cancer vaccine shown to extend patient survival [Internet]. Sudbury, UK: Technology Networks, 2022. Available from: https://www.technologynetworks.com/vaccines/news/brain-cancer-vaccine-shown-to-extend-patient-survival-367721
(cited 9 April 2023).
Google Scholar 7. Clinicaltrials.gov. Study of a drug [DCVax®-L] to treat newly diagnosed GBM brain cancer - full text view - Clinicaltrials.gov [internet]. Bethesda, MD: Clinicaltrials.gov, 2023. Available from: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00045968
(cited 9 April 2023).
Google Scholar 8. Campbell D. Vaccine shown to prolong life of patients with aggressive brain cancer. London, UK: The guardian [Internet], 2022. Available from: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2022/nov/17/vaccine-shown-to-prolong-life-patients-aggressive-brain-cancer-trial-glioblastoma
(cited 9 April 2023).
Google Scholar 9. Delgado-Martín B, Medina MÁ. Advances in the knowledge of the molecular biology of glioblastoma and its impact in patient diagnosis, stratification, and treatment. Adv Sci 2020; 7(9): 1902971.
Crossref Google Scholar📷 0 Share Reply/Post Keep Last Read More Next 10 Prev NextNWBONorthwest Biotherapeutics Inc (QB)0.615 0.011 (1.82%)Volume:
0.6011 - 0.62Bid:
0.615Last Trade Time:
3:59:10 PM EDTTotal Trades:
Recent NWBO News InvestorsHub NewsWire CGrowth Capital Consolidates Lithium Tenement Portfolio in Tanzania Amid Renewed Mining Confidence
• May 25, 2023 11:05 AM Interactive Strength Inc. d/b/a FORME Launches European Expansion Plan by Focusing on Strategic Partnership with SIGNA Sports United
• May 24, 2023 10:14 AM Nextech3D.ai Game-Changing Generative-AI CAD 3D Design Studio Toggle3D.ai Primed For $7 Million June IPO
• May 24, 2023 10:00 AM Kaya Holdings, Inc.'s V.P. Bryan Arnold Among First Ten (10) State Licensed Psilocybin Facilitators in U.S.A.
• May 24, 2023 9:48 AM ILUS Confirms Its First Quarter of 2023 Results
• May 23, 2023 9:34 AM SKYX Set to Join Russell 2000® and Russell 3000® Indexes
• May 23, 2023 8:56 AM Start posting your company's news
Only $200 per official company press release!
submitted by jhpratt2
to NWBO [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 12:43 tunicsandleggimgs15 Open caption pre-sales for Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
Will continue to update this post as more markets/theaters are added and more sales data becomes available.
(Update 6/1, stopped updating this post and called it in a new post)
|# of Tickets/# of Markets ||831 ||69 ||12.04 |
|# of tickets/#of theaters ||831 ||100 ||8.31 |
|#of tickets/#of screen times ||831 ||283 ||2.94 |
Took a different approach this time. Set up a spreadsheet to measure open caption pre-sales in a new, automated way. Currently, the only reason the number of tickets sold is this much is because a handful of superstar locations sold quite a bit; most are still in the 0 to 3 ticket range (As of Monday 5/29)
. Since this is the first time for this new method of measurement, don't know yet how high the averages need to be to be able to judge if a movie is going to sell well. Will work on increasing # of markets and # of theaters to see if that improves the data. As a rough rule of thumb, open caption screenings tend to sell better in major cities with larger populations and therefore more people with and without hearing loss who can benefit from open captions.
These are the markets being tracked: Appleton (WI), Atlanta, Aurora (CO), Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, Bridgeport (WV), Boston, Burbank, Charlotte, Chattanooga (TN), Chicago, Colorado Springs, Council Bluffs, Danbury (CT), DC, Denver, Eagan (MN), Fairfax (VA), Fayetteville (NC), Fitchburg (WI), Fullerton, Gaithersburg (MD), Green Bay (WI), Houston, Huntsville (AL), Indianapolis, Kansas City (MO), La Crosse (WI), Lakewood (CO), Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Mesa, Miami, Minot (ND), Mobile (AL), Morgantown (WV), Newark (DE), New Brunswick (NJ), NYC, Noblesville (IN), Novi (MI), Oklahoma City, Olathe, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portage (IN), Portland (OR), Rochester Hills (MI), San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Sheboygan (WI), Skokie, Spokane, Tacoma, Tallahassee, Tampa, Tempe, Towson (MD), Tucson, Tulsa, Webster (NY), Westminster (CO), Winston-Salem (NC)
submitted by tunicsandleggimgs15
to boxoffice [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 20:23 FixSouthern9458 Good one catch👍🏻
2023.05.27 03:46 xferragamoFalcon Logged in today and didn’t get anything for 45 minutes and then got these 2. I declined and logged off for the day
2023.05.26 10:00 kkelectricllc123 K&K Electric & Construction LLC
420 E Diamond Avenue,
20877 Phone number:
Electric & Construction Description
K&K Electric specializes in commercial Electrical Retail, New Constructions, Renovations, Apartments, Condos, Schools. We install Fire Alarm and CCTV Systems. We are a company full of goals, and with a futuristic vision . Focused on sustainability and creating a satisfied customer base that references our high level of customer service , quality of our work and of course the consistency and timeliness with which we carry out our work.
submitted by kkelectricllc123
to u/kkelectricllc123 [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 05:34 ZenithSGP [Other] Why Some Parks In Chains are Prioritized Over Others...
| || |
This is a topic that I will see YouTubers discuss all the time and honestly, it's one that drives me nuts because a lot of it is falsified information spread by enthusiasts (a former Cedar Fair employee told there's no such thing as the "tier system" with parks), but also they don't take into consideration EVERYTHING. submitted by ZenithSGP to rollercoasters [link] [comments]
However, one question I never seemed to be able to answer myself was why Six Flags America outside of DC (Bowie, MD) is so neglected. It's not only outside of a major city, but major tourist destinations. That's plenty of competition right there for the park to be luring from, so why isn't it? Rough area? Six Flags hating the government?
The answer was right in front of me the whole time... first picture shows Kings Dominion, a park with much more to do along with more unique attractions (beyond just coasters!) Rides are tall, fast, extreme, and despite not having gotten anything new the recent years, they've had a decent lineup for a while.
The second picture shows Six Flags America. which as you all know, is notorious for only having clones, poor operations, and rarely ever receives anything new. Only truly unique coaster there is a fantastic historic landmark.
The difference between the two? Note the emptiness surrounding Kings Dominion, nothing but farmland and industry, plus an interstate. Has the ability to be a relentless noise maker late into the night!
Now look at SFA's neighbors: retirement community, group homes, rehab centers, churches, more of all of the above offscreen. Notice the half mile radius surrounding the park! Oh did you know the park shuts down at 7PM? Wonder why!!! The park is SURROUNDED by the most un-ideal neighbors to be residing next to an amusement park, and is a prime target for noise complaints with that in the vicinity. Wouldn't surprise me if they have been.
Anyone who's been there knows the park is tucked away through the trees and you can barely hear it from the road. 99.9% sure this was designed with intent. I wouldn't be surprised if Six Flags straight up just can't get construction permits for the area which is why that park hasn't seen anything big in years.
Compare this to other parks: Dorney is smack in suburbia, it's amazing they're working with that now without issue. Cedar Point is on the water....HECK YEAH NO NEIGHBORS! Busch Gardens Williamsburg is in a mostly industrial section, but has come under fire from locals in the past.
Then you have parks like Michigan's Adventure and Worlds of Fun....where the park just doesn't have significant surrounding competition in the amusment/recreation business as a whole (e.g.: Go-Karts, Waterparks, Laser-Tag), and don't need to invest in a giga-RMC-launched-looping coaster to draw crowds, because the surrounding market thinks a Vekoma Boomerang is one-of-a-kind and will make their way to the park just for that.
TL;DR: the "stepchild" parks in chains are that way because of the neighborhood surrounding it.
2023.05.25 00:33 Groundbreaking_Fig10 Ufology Tea Break - Rumours and Refutations
Although much time is devoted on skeptical inquiry into famous cases and claims, I hoped that we might take a moment to look at the less scrutinized realm of ufology celebrity gossip. I think we are doing a disservice to the UFO field by letting rumours or unverified claims run amuck. If nothing else, you may take my post as an account of the random comments in this sub that have altered my perceptions on various public figures.
Below I have collected a list of some stated character flaws (assassinations) in the UFO world. These are no doubt gleaned from astro-turfed comments and then injected with my very own errors fitting for the telephone game that is UFO lore. Please do not take any of this as 100% true/false . Please challenge these statements, and correct any lies that are being regurgitated once again. If you have a credible link to prove or disprove some gossip please feel free to share it (I will try to add some myself), and if you are in fact one of the people mentioned, contribute if you like.
-“Dr” Stephen Greer MD runs new-agey alien seances with his CE5 phantasmagoria swindle.
-Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp are a joke that have released nothing but dubious videos. Both have the discrediting mark of Lazar on them.
-Darth Zondo is the spiritual heir to Emperor Doty’s counter-intelligence agenda. He and Tom DeLonge are psyoptical freemasons
-Gary Nolan saw greys in his bedroom as a kid and is an immunologist speaking outside his expertise and speculating on woo.
-Paul Bennewitz was nutz so everything he said was a lie.
-Phil Schneider was a geologist who would not have had top secret clearance and evidently made up shit about Dulce etc that was highly questionable.
-The Michalacks profited off the Falcon Lake incident, giving inconsistent testimony on the nature of ‘radiation’ scars and the timeline of treatments.
-Nick Pope uses body doubles so he can somehow appear in every single documentary and probably never had much special access at all.
-Eric Davis uses his credentials to disguise the fact that he had the best opportunity to forge the Wilson-Davis memo. His notes were too detailed and mentioned UFO lore like MJ12. The memo itself is refuted by Admiral Wilson.
-Avi Loeb is making bank on his appearances and is spreading unverifiable conclusions.
-Richard Dolan is a fool for promoting remote viewing along with Hal Puthoff who stared at goats and was wrecked by skeptical magicians James Randi and Martin Gardner.
-Linda Moulton Howe was a credible investigator of cattle mutilations who went off the rails and into ancient aliens and gaia swizz .
-Giorgio Tsoukalos is a charlatan sports marketer who has no real qualifications to comment on archaeology. His agency never sent me any of the promised merch when I joined his AAS society (true story).
-Whitley Streiber reportedly embellished his stories which were nothing like Christopher Walken’s bath house alien adventures.
-The Black Vault is a known Q-anon proponent and therefore invalidated.
-Mick West is a video game developer who thinks he’s in the CSI lab and gets subsidized to silence voices through Meta Bunk.
-Chris Mellon is filthy rich and therefore an avowed Illuminatus.
-Robert Bigelow is also one of the elect and he used MUFON to facilitate espionage on eye witness events. Skinwalker Ranch is a hoax that got way out of hand then turned a profit in TV.
-Leslie Kean has the taint of Knapp and Lazar. She also fell for the ”best-ever” Costa Rican aerial survey photo that was conclusively debunked as a camera instrument artifact (but was it actually?).
-John Mack was executed by the powers that be and not in a tragic car accident.
-Stanton Friedman went hard into Area 51 and Roswell which didn’t come into popular perception until 30 years after the events.
-Bob Lazar who popularized the above cases reportedly dodged Friedman at every turn because of his superior physics prowess. Numerous claims about his education and career are unsubstantiated.
-Sean Kirkpatrick is some associate professor but also a lifelong spook. (Check his LinkedIn account and decide for yourself.)
-John Lear was a disinfo agent that fed the original lies to Lazar.
-Budd Hopkins was an unqualified artist duped by Linda Napolitano and this calls into question all his work.
-Jaques Vallee was wrong about Trinity and likewise all his contributions are now suspect.
-Jesse Marcel’s working partner at the time denied seeing anything more than tinfoil and balloon stuff.
-Phillip J Corso made a bunch of BS reverse engineering claims reinforcing the Roswell mythos. Corso's statements were heavily doctored by his ghost writer who goes into MJ 12. Vannevar Bush was scientific leader of the secret Majestic 12 government research group, responsible for directing policy on the UFO problem. Great grandfather (misconception) to George “I-know-some, I-know-a-fair-amount” Bush Sr. and relative of Prescott Bush mastermind of fascist Nazi plot to overthrow the US Government ushering a coming age of the Vril…
Anyway, much like we can manufacture a believable debunk we can also see that literally everyone is a weirdo crank (or victims of the CIA, NSA, MiB, MIC, USAF, xyz)... I prefer to think that they are largely just flawed human beings that promote things to further interest and make a reliable income. I feel it's much like the whole human condition a rag tag collection of selfish brains that somehow adapt to the chaos of our world and eventually arrive at useful truths.
Anyway some relevant links below, I will try and add more if there is an interest in this post: Falcon Lake, Manitoba, 1967: an investigation into the photographic evidence reveals Steven Michalak faked his burns from a UFO exhaust : UFOs (reddit.com) Bob Lazar: There’s More to the Story by SignalsIntelligence Medium Is this the best 'UFO' photo ever taken? What experts say (moneycontrol.com)
submitted by Groundbreaking_Fig10
to UFOs [link] [comments]
2023.05.24 18:18 LieutenantWeinberg Are pharmacists trained to contact manufacturers about product quality issues and other AEs?
A naïve question since I'm not a pharmacist, but this post about the aripirprazole bottle
got me wondering, since you're obviously much closer to the drugs: do you all have more instruction about reporting product quality or other AEs to manufacturers?
By comparison, in med school (in the '90s) we received no suggestion about reporting AEs. No one talked about it afterward, and I don't know a single MD who's ever reported an AE, and nor do those MDs know anyone. (As a result, the estimated under-reporting for post-marketing safety is as high as 99%, depending on the study.)
submitted by LieutenantWeinberg
to pharmacy [link] [comments]
2023.05.24 00:52 MontgomerySpurs Join us!
2023.05.23 22:04 DannyLumpy Summer Events in the Denver Area
I'm trying to make a list of all of the things to do in Denver for this summer. Does anyone know of anything I should add? DOUBLE CHECK BEFORE YOU GO. THIS LIST MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE
• Saturdays 05/27-09/02 Swingin Under the Stars
- 7:30PM-10PM FREE All Ages Swing Dancing, Lessons, Ice Cream, Live Music
Little Man Ice Cream, 2620 16th Street Denver, CO 80211
• 06/03 Denver Day of Rock
- 1:15PM-9:30PM FREE All Ages 15 Bands, 3 Stages; Mainly Rock; Food Trucks
• 06/07 Holiday Theater Music and Poetry Showcase
- 7PM FREE All Ages Guitar, Low-Rock, Spoken Word, Poetry, Jazz
MCA Denver at the Holiday Theater 2644 West 32nd Avenue Denver, CO 80211
• 06/10 Five Points Jazz Festival
- 12PM-8PM FREE All Ages 140+ Jazz Performances
Five Points, Denver
• 06/17 First Harvest Music Vestival
- 4PM-8PM $10 12 and Below; $35 1+ All Ages Various Musicans Including the Flobots, The Snakes, and Brothers of Brass; Foodtrucks, To Show Solidarity for Refugees
DeLaney Community Farm 170 South Chambers Road Aurora, CO 80017
• 07/14-07/16 Compost Heap Music Festival
- Times TBA FREE (Suggested Donations) Underground Music of Various Genres
Seventh Circle Music Collective, 2935 W 7th Ave, Denver CO
• 07/15 Blues & BBQ Festival
– 10AM-6PM $10 All Ages Live Blues Music and BBQ
Citizen’s Park, 5560 W 24th Ave, Edgewater, CO 80214
• 07/21-07/22 Global Dance Festival
– 3PM-11PM $99/Day All Ages EDM, Art Installations, Circus Performers, Silent Disco. Performers Include Kaskade, Deadmau5, Loud Luxury, Surf Mesa, Troyboi, Zedd and Many More!
Empower Field. 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204
• 07/28-07/30 Underground Music Showcase
- 3PM-12AM $120 Weekend Pass *Independent Music of Various Genres - Broadway // 6th Ave to Alameda, 21 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209
• 08/25-08/27 Meow Wolf Vortex Music and Art Festival
- 2:30PM-?? $60-$100 / Day, -$229 Weekend Pass Electronic Music Festival Feat. Griz, Armani White, BLOND:ISH and many more The Junkyard, 2323 W. Mulberry Place, Denver, CO 80204
• 08/12 Ghost Canyon Fest
– 6PM-12AM $50 21+ Noise, Punk, and Post Punk Bands
Hi Dive, 7 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80223
• 09/09 Sunnyside Music Festival
– 12PM-7:15PM FREE All Ages Local Bands, Food, Vendos
Chaffe Park near 2001 W 44th Ave, Denver, CO 80211
• 09/16 Viva Southwest Mariachi Fest
– 4:30PM-10PM FREE All Ages Mariachi Bands, Food, Vendos
Levitt Pavilion, 1380 W Florida Ave, Denver, CO 80223
• 06/02 Chrom
- 5PM-10PM FREE All Ages A Pride Queer Art Showcase and Vendor Market, Live DJ
Skylight, 833 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, United States
• 06/09-06/11 ayA Con
- F 4PM-7PM; Sa 10AM-6PM; Su 10AM-5PM $15-$30 All Ages Indigenous Comics, Art, Fashion, Performance, Film, and Music
McNichols Civic Center Building, 144 W Colfax Ave, Aver, CO 80202
• 06/09-06/11 Denver Greek Festival
- F 11AM-11PM; Sa 11AM-12AM; Su 11AM-7PM FREE All Ages Celebration of Greek Heritage with Food, Music, Vendors, and Art
Assumption of the Theotokos Greek Orthodox Cathedral, 4610 E Alameda Ave, Denver, CO 80246
• 06/17-06/18 Juneteenth Festival
- 12PM-8PM FREE All Ages Celebration of Black Culture and Liberation with a Parade, Live Music, Vendors
Five Points, Denver
• 06/17-06/18 Cherry Blossom Festival
- 5k Sa 8AM; Parade Sa 9:30AM FREE All Ages Celebration of Japanese Heritage with Taiko Drumming, Teriyaki Chicken, Sake, Japanese Art
Sakura Square, Denver
• 06/24-06/25 Denver Pridefest
- Sa 11AM-6PM; Su 11AM-4PM FREE All Ages Celebration of LGBTQ+ Culture with 5k Run, Parade, Venors, Concerts, Drag Events
Civic Center Park, 101 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202 (Parade Starts at Cheeseman Park)
• 07/07 -07/09 Colorado Black Arts Festival
- F 1PM-8PM; Sa 11AM-8PM; Su 11AM-7PM FREE All Ages * Celebration of Black Culture with Performances, Visual Art, Scavenger Hunts, Food, Parade, Vendors* City Park, 2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80205
• 07/15-07/16 Mile High Global Bazaar
- 11AM-7PM FREE All Ages Cultural Exhibits and Vendors from around the World
Skyline Park, Denver, CO 80202
• 07/22-07/23 Colorado Dragon Boat Festival
– Races Start 8AM; Festival Sa 10AM-7PM. Su 10AM-5PM FREE All Ages *Dragon Boat Races, Food, Vendors, Performances – FREE – Sloan's Lake Park W Bryon Pl, Denver, CO 80212
Food / Drink Festivals
• W-Th 05/15-09/?? Civic Center Eats
- 11AM-7PM Free All Ages 10-20 Food Trucks of Various Cuisines
Civic Center Park, 101 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202
• 05/14, 06/04, 07/09 A Taste of Colorado
10AM-6PM Free All Ages Live Music, 6 Food Trucks, Drinks, Live Music, Kids Activities, Vendors
Civic Center Park, 101 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202
• 05/27-05/28 BBQ Fest
11AM-8PM $35 Under 20; $109 Adult All Ages * All You Can Eat BBQ, All You Can Drink, Cooking Demos, Live Music* Empower Field at Mile High, 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO, 80204
• 05/27 Taste Around the World! Spring Wine Event
- 3PM-6:30PM $90 All Ages * Tastings for 25 Bottles of Wine with Help From Wine Experts* Ironton Distillery (RiNo) - 3636 Chestnut Pl, Denver, CO 80216
• 07/20 The Big Eat
- 6PM-9PM $85 21+ 50+ Restaurants All You Can Eat, Live Music* Denver Performing Arts Complex, 1400 Curtis St, Denver, CO 80204
- Summer Brewfest
- 1PM-10PM $55 Advance, $60 Day of Only Allowed Half of Time) 21+ *Unlimited Tastings of Local Beer Brews Mile High Station, 2027 West Colfax Avenue, Denver Co 80204
• 08/03 Denver Burger Battle
- Price TBA 21+ 20+ Restaurants Best Burger Competition; Unlimited Drinks and Burgers
* Tivoli Quad, 1000 Larimer St, Denver CO 80204?
• 08/19 Sloan’s Lake Beer Fest
- $5 DD, $35 if Drinking 21+ 1970s Themed Beer Tasting with Live Music
* 1610 Raleigh Street Denver, CO 80204
• 08/26 Denver Summer Whiskey Tasting Festival
- 2:30PM-6PM $45 21+ Tasting of 20+ Whiskey, Tasting Lessons, Live Music, Food Location TBA
• 09/06-09/09 Denver Food and Wine Festivals
11AM-8PM $60-$95 21+ * Food and Wine Showcase, Tastings, Seminars, Cocktail Competition* Tivoli Quad on the Auraria Campus, 1000 Larimer St, Denver
Art / Crafts / Shopping Festival
• 05/05, 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01 Sante Fe First Friday Art Walks
- 5:30PM-9PM FREE All Ages Galleries , Vendors, Food Trucks, Music
Sante Fe // 5th Ave to 11th Ave, Denver, CO 80204
• 05/05, 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01 RiNo First Friday Art Walks
- 5:30PM-9PM FREE All Ages Art,Vendors
Larimer St // Broadway to Downing
• 05/05, 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01 Dairy Block First Friday Art Walks
- 5PM-9PM FREE All Ages Art, Vendors
1800 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80202
• 05/05, 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01 Lakewood First Friday Art Walks
- 6PM-9PM FREE All Ages Galleries, Drinks, Music
6501 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80214
• 05/20-05/21 Spring Bazaar
- 12PM-6PM FREE All Ages 80+ Vendors, Live DJ, Food Hall
Outside Zeppelin Station, 3501 Wazee St #100, Denver, CO 80216
• 05/27-05/28 Denver Arts Festival
- Sa 10AM-6PM, Su 10AM-5PM FREE All Ages Local Art
Conservatory Green, Central Park, 8304 E. 49th Pl. Denver 80216
• 06/08-06/11 Denver Fringe Festival
- Hours Vary $15 (Some FREE Street Performances) All Ages 55+ Shows of Performance Art, Plays, Comedy, Improv, Cabaret, Magic, Dance, Aerial, Immersive Experiences, & More Across 12 Venues
RiNo and Five Points Denver
• 06/10-06/11 Denver Chalk Art Festival
- Sa 10AM-10PM; Su 10AM-8PM FREE All Ages Chalk Art on the Street
123 W. 12th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204
• 07/01-07/03 Cherry Creek Arts Festival
Sa-Su 10AM-8PM; M 10AM-6PM FREE All Ages Art Vendors
Cherry Creek North, 2401 E 2nd Ave #150, Denver, CO 80206
• 07/22-07/23 Cheeseman Park Art Festival
– 9AM-5PM FREE All Ages 150+ Artists, Live Music, Food & Drinks Cheeseman Park, 1599 East 8th Avenue, Denver CO 80218
• 05/14, 05/22, 06/11, 06/25; 07/09, 07/23, 08/13, 08/27 Thrift Pop
– 12PM-5PM FREE All Ages Vintage Clothing, Thrifting, Collectibles
Denver Central Market 2669 Larimer St, Denver CO
• 05/18-05/21 Somebody’s Friend Movement and Music Festival
– Times Vary FREE All Ages Dance and Live Music Festival
Denver Central Market 2669 Larimer St, Denver CO
• 05/20 Rocky Mountain Tree Festival
– 12PM-6PM FREE All Ages Live Music, Art Vendors; All Funds Go to Planting Trees
New Terrain Brewing Co, 16401 Table Mountain Pkwy, Golden, CO
• 05/12; 06/04; 07/09; 08/06 !Viva! Streets
– 8AM-2PM FREE 3.5 Miles of Car Free Streets; Food; Crafts
Broadway, Denver From Alameda to 20th
• 06/10-06/11 Unicorn Festival
– 10AM-5PM $25 All Things Fairy and Unicorn Including the Unicorns Themselves
Clement Park, 7306 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO 80123
• 06/10-06/11 Big Gear Show
– Sa 10AM-6PM; Su 10AM-4PM FREE Outdoor Goods Consumer Show
Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
• 06/30-07/02 Fan Expo
– F 4PM-9PM; Sa 10AM-7PM; Su 10AM-5PM $38-$58 / Day; $90 3-Day Pass All Ages Convention for Fans of Comics, Sci F, Horror, Anime, Gaming
Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
• 07/15-07/16 Lavender Festival
– 9AM-5PM $13 Adults, $11 Seniors, $9 Children All Ages Lavender Fields, Artists, Live Music, Demonstrationsof Dye Garden and Blacksmith ShopDenver Botanic Gardens - Chatfield Farms, 8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Road, Littleton, CO 80128
Farmers Markets Sundays
- Sundays 05/07-11/12 South Pearl Street – 9AM-1PM 1527 S Pearl St, Denver, CO 80210
- Sundays 06/25-10/08 Central Park – 8:30AM-12:30 PM South Green 7601 29th Ave, Denver, CO 80238
- Sundays 04/07-10/29 Metro Denver Famers Market - Highlands Ranch – 10AM-2PM 9288 Dorchester St, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
- Sundays 06/04-09/24 Arvada Farmer’s Market – 9AM-1:30PM Olde Town Square, 5702 Olde Wadsworth Blvd. Arvada, CO 80002
- Sundays 05/21-10/15 HighlandsSquare – 9AM-1PM 3600 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO 80211
- Sundays 05/14-10/29 Parker – 8AM-1PM – 19565 Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80138
- Sundays 05/28-10/15 Festival Park – 9AM-2PM – 300 2nd St, Castle Rock, CO 80104
- Sundays 06/04-09/24 People + Produce – (Food Trucks Beer Garden Live Music) - 9AM-1PM – 4190 S Newport St, Denver, CO 80237
- Second Sundays May-Aug Stanley Summer Series Farmer’s Market - 1PM-6PM Stanley Marketplace, 2501 Dallas St, Aurora, CO 80010
- Tuesdays 05/30-09/26 Evergreene – 10AM-2PM 1036 El Rancho Road, Evergreen, CO 80439
- Wednesdays 06/07-08/30 Green Valley Ranch – 5PM-8PM Green Valley Ranch Town Center Park, 4890 Argonne St., Denver, CO 80249
- Wednesdays 06/14-08/16 Cherry Creek – 9AM-1PM Cherry Creek Shopping Center, 3000 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206
- Wednesdays 06/14-09/27[Littleton]((https://www.denverfarmersmarket.com/) – 10AM-2PM 7301 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120
Denver.org List of Farmers Markets
- Saturday 05/06-11/04 Cherry Creek Fresh Market – 9AM-2PM Cherry Creek Shopping Center, 3000 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206
- Saturdays 05/13-10/28 University Hills – 9AM-1PM – 2500 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222
- Saturdays 06/10-09/30 [Lakewood]((https://www.denverfarmersmarket.com/) – 10AM-2PM Mile Hi Church. 9077 W Alameda Ave, Denver, CO 80226
- Saturdays 04/06-10/28 Southwest Plaza – 8AM-2PM 8501 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO 80123
- Saturdays 05/13-09/30* Southland – 8AM-1PM – 6155 S Main St, Aurora, CO 80016
- Saturdays 06/03-09/16 Union Station – 9AM-1PM 1701 Wynkoop, Denver, CO 80202
- Saturdays 5/13-10/28 City Park – 8AM-1PM 2551 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80206
- Saturdays 06/03-10/07 Golden 8AM-1PM 1019 10th St, Golden, CO 80401
- Saturdays 5/13-10/14 Real Farmer’s Market - Louisville – 9AM-1PM 824 Front Street, Louisville, CO 80027
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays 5/13-10/21 Rebels in the Garden - 9PM-1PM Activist Group Rebel Marketplace, S Del Mar Circle, Aurora, CO, USA
Concerts LIST OF ALMOST ALL CONCERTS AND LIVE MUSIC IN DENVER SUMMER 2023 Free Outdoor Concerts
Outside Paid Venues
- Sundays 06/04-08/06 City Park Jazz - 6PM-8PM FREE All Ages Jazz, Blues, Brass, and More City Park Pavilion, Denver
- Dates Vary 05/19-09/29Levitt Pavilion Free Concerts Series - Times Vary FREE All Ages Free Concerts, Various Genres Levitt Pavilion, 1380 W Florida Ave, Denver, CO 80223
- Central Park Concert Schedule - 6PM or 6:30 PM FREE All Ages Central Park, Denver
- Green Valley Ranch Sunday Concerts in the Park - 4PM-6:30PM FREE All Ages Green Valley Ranch Town Center Park, 5050 Argonne St, Denver, CO 80249
- Downtown Lakewood Summer Concert Series - 6PM-8PM FREE All Ages Belmar Shopping Center, Downtown Lakewood, 7337 W Alaska Dr, Lakewood, CO 80226
- Orchard Town Center Til’ Dark 3rd Friday’s Concert Series - 6:30PM-8:30PM FREE All Ages The Orchard Town Center, 14697 Delaware St, Westminster, CO 80023
- Highlands Ranch Community Association Summer Concert Series - 6:30PM-8:00PM FREE All Ages Highland Heritage Regional Park, 9651 S Quebec, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Paid Indoor Venues Concert Lists (by Genre, Search, Etc)
- Red Rocks Event Schedule 303-319 CO-8, Morrison, CO 80465
- Empower Field Event Schedule 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204
- Fiddler’s Green Event Schedule 6350 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- Denver Botanical Gardens Music at the Gardens Schedule Denver Botanic Gardens, 1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206
- Evenings El Pastor at the Denver Botanic Gardens Small Ensembles Hidden Throughout the Gardens Denver Botanic Gardens, 1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206
- Civic Center Park Concert Schedule Civic Center Park, 101 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80202
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park Concert Schedule Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, 6000 Victory Way, Commerce City, CO 80022
- Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheater & Front Porch Concerts Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities, 6901 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO 80003
- Shady Grove Concert Series at Four Mile Historic Park - 6:30PM $15 Four Mile Historic Park, 715 S Forest St, Denver, CO 80246
- Mile High Music Series - 6:30PM-10PM Ticket Comes with 1 Free Frink Four Mile Historic Park, 715 S Forest St, Denver, CO 80246
Parks / Nature National Parks State Parks City Parks
- City Park Lake, Science Museum, Zoo, Golf 17th and York, Denver, CO
- Skyline Park * Beer Garden, Ice Skating Rink in Winter* 16th and Arapaho, Denver, CO
- Civic Center Park * Lots of Festivals, Art Museum, Library, Government Buildings* 101 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, CO, 80203
- Confluence Park Aquarium, Children’s Museum, Elitch Gardens, S Platte River 2250 15th St, Denver, CO
- Centennial Flower Gardens Gardens, S Platte River, Elitch Gardens 1101 Little Raven St, Denver, CO
- Commons Park S Platte River, Sand Prairie 17th and York, Denver, CO
- Sloans Lake Park Lake, Festival 1700 Sheridan Blvd, Denver, CO
- Washington Park Lakes, Boat Rentals, Gardens, Playgrounds, Sports, Tennis Courts, Soccer Field Virginia Ave and Downing St, Denver, CO
- Cheeseman Park Paths, Playgrounds 1599 E 8th St, Denver, CO
- Bear Creek Park 2,600 Acres, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Swim Beach, Boat Rentals 15600 W Morrison Rd, Lakewood, CO
- Paco Sanchez Park Hilly expanse with unique playgrounds 1290 Knox Court, 3240 W 14th Ave, Denver, CO 80204
- Ruby Hill Bike Park 7 Acre Park for Bike Riders with Ramps and Tracks W Jewell Ave, Denver, CO 80223
- Smaller / More Distant City Parks include: Berkeley Lake Park, Rocky Mountain Lake Park. McDonough Park, City of Cuernavaca Park, Benedict Fountain (Triangle) Park AND MANY MORE…
Water Activities Beaches
Pools Splash Parks Water Parks
- Cherry Creek State Park Swim Beach Smoky Hill Trail, Aurora, CO 80015
- Aurora Reservoir Swimming Beach S Powhaton Rd, Aurora, CO 80016
- Aurora Reservoir SCUBA Beach E Reservoir Dam Rd, Aurora, CO 80016
- Platte River Highlands Bridge and Swimming in Confluence Park 2250 15th St, Denver, CO 80202
- Soda Lake Beach in Bear Creek Lake Park Near 15600 W Morrison Rd, Lakewood, CO 80228
- Chatfield Park Swim Beach Near Perimeter Rd, Littleton, CO 80128
- List of Water Parks in the Denver Metro Area May be out of date
- 05/29-09/04 Island Kingdom Waterpark at Elitch Gardens - Varies between 9AM and 8:30PM (Closes at Dusk) $50/Day, $75/Season All Ages Water Park with Thrill Slides, Family Slides, Wave Pool, and Lazy River; Attached to Theme Park (No extra cost) 2000 Elitch Cir, Denver, CO 80204
- 05/26-09/04 Water World - Varies between 9AM and 6PM $28-$55 Adults, $24-$45 Children All Ages Water Park with Thrill Slides, Family Slides, Wave Pool, Lazy River, and Surf Wave 8801 N Pecos St, Federal Heights, CO 80260
- 05/27-08/13 The Splash at Fossil Trace - 10AM-5:30PM Park; 10AM-5PM Pools $12.50 Day Pass, $194 Season Pass All Ages Pools and Water Slides 3151 Illinois St, Golden, CO 80401
- 05/27-09/04 Pirate’s Cove - 10AM-5:30PM $18 Day Pass; $120 Season Pass All Ages Pools and Water Slides 1225 W Belleview Ave, Littleton, CO 80120
Amusement Theme Parks / Roller Coasters
- Year Round, Dates Vary Elitch Gardens - Varies between 9AM and 9PM $50/Day, $75/Season All Ages Theme Park and Water Park 2000 Elitch Cir, Denver, CO 80204
- 05/13-09/10 Lakeside Amusement Park - Varies between 1PM and 11:30PM $30 All Ages Theme Park Built in 1908 4601 Sheridan Boulevard, Lakeside, CO 80212
- Saturdays & Sundays, 06/17-08/06 Colorado Renaissance Festival - 10:30AM-6:30PM $28 Adult, $12 Child All Ages Renaissance Themed Food, Drink, And Entertainment including Comedy, Sword Swallowing, Fire Breathing, Music, Jousting, and More 650 Perry Park Ave, Larkspur, CO 80118
Outdoor Movies Local Projections
- Denver.org List Mostly not announced yet List of Outdoor Movie Showings in Denver Including: Avanti, Town Center Park Auditorium, Ironton Distillery & Crafthouse, Elitch Gardens (in the Wave Pool), South Green in Central Park
- Denver.org List Mostly not announced yet List of Outdoor Movie Showings Near Denver Including: Red Rocks, Stanley Marketplace, Parfet Park in Golden, Parks Across Westminster, Backcountry Base Camp in Littleton, Memorial Park in Northglenn, Infinity Park in Glendale, Citizen Park in and Edgewater
- 88 Drive In - 7PM $12 Double Features Drive in Theatre, Film Schedule 5 Days in Advance 8780 Rosemary Street, Commerce City, CO 80022
Theatre / Opera / Symphony Shows
• Denver Center for the Performing Arts Big Performing Arts Complex with Several Auditoriums for Plays, Concerts, Symphonies, Shows, and More
1350 Curtis Street, Denver, CO 80202
- 04/14-06/18 The 39 Steps- Singleton Theatre
- 05/31-06/04 Riverdance - Buell Theatre
- 06/13-06/18 Aladdin - Buell Theatre
- 06/21-07/02 Book of Mormon - Buell Theatre
- 08/16-08/19 Jagged Little Pill - Buell Theatre
- 09/01-10/08 A Little Night Music - Wolf Theatre
- 09/15-09/17 Beetlejuice - Buell Theatre
• Miners Alley Playhouse Local Children’s Theatre
1224 Washington Ave, Golden, CO 80401
- 05/19-06/11 The Oldest Boy
- 05/27-06/24 Robin Hood
• Adams Mystery Playhouse Full-time Murder Mystery Theatre
2406 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80211
- 05/02-05/27 Bootlegger’s Murder
- 05/13-05/31 A Dark and Stormy Murder
- 06/02-08/03 Mystery in Pirate’s Cove
- 06/02-08/05 Murder on Pirate’s Island
- 08/10- 09/16 An Artful Murder
- 09/22-09/30 They Came From Below
• Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Local Playhouse for Concerts and Plays
6901 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO 80003
- ** 09/08-10/15** Beautiful: The Carol King Musical
• Vintage Theatre Local Play House Specializing in Revival and Contemporary Musicals and Play
1468 Dayton St, Aurora, CO 80010
- 06/02-07/09 Driving Miss Daisy
- 07/22-07/30 In the Heights
• Firehouse Theatre Company at The John Hand Theatre Performance Art Group
7653 E 1st Pl, Denver, CO 80230
- 06/03-07/01 A Mexican Trilogy: Charty
• Curious Theatre Company Cutting Edge Theatre
1080 Acoma St, Denver, CO 80204
- 05/18-06/15 Cullud Wattah
• 06/11-08/13 Colorado Shakespeare Festival Prices Vary; $18 For Standard Bundle **Festival Showing Many of Shakespeare’s Plays Over a Few Weeks
972 Broadway, Boulder, CO, 80302 Theatres Without Current Shows That You Should Still Keep an Eye On
• The Source Theatre Company Local Performing Arts Theatre
721 Santa Fe Dr, Denver, CO 80204
• Lone Tree Arts Center Contemporary Center Which Hosts Plays, Concerts, and Events
10075 Commons St, Lone Tree, CO 80124
• Cherry Creek Theatre Performance Art Center
350 S Dahlia St, Denver, CO 80246
Dance / Performance Art / Burlesque / Etc
• 05/18-06/04 Strange Natures
- TH-Su 7PM $20 Immersive Dance Theatre Show
1801 Brentwood St., Lakewood, CO 80214
• 07/05-08/13 Cirque du Soleil: Kooza
- 7:30PM $54- $64 All Ages Circus and Gymnastics Show
Ball Arena, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80202
• 07/06-07/08 Colorado Burlesque Festival
- 7PM-10PM $25- $35 / Day, $75 / Weekend 18+ Burlesque, Drag, Aerial, & Variet Performance
Reelworks, 1399 35th St, Denver, CO
• 07/02 -07/31– Central City Opera’s 2022 Festival – (Opera and Theatre) – Central City Opera House
Museums / Exhibits / Gardens Art
- Denver Art Museum - 10AM-5PM $12-$19 ALL AGES Daily 10AM-5PM General Art Museum 100 W. 14th Avenue Pkwy Denver, CO 80204 - FREE DAYS: 05/09, 05/14, 06/13, 07/11, 07/30, 09/09, 09/12, 10/10, 11/04, 11/14, 12/12)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver - T-F 12PM-7PM; Sa-Su 10AM-5PM $7-$10 All Ages Contemporary and Modern Art 1485 Delgany St Denver, CO 80202 - FREE DAYS: 06/03, 07/01, 08/05, 09/02, 10/07, 11/04, 12/02
- Meow Wolf - Su-Th 10AM-10PM; F-Sa 10AM-12AM $40-$55 ALL AGES Psychedelic Immersive Alien Art Experience 1338 1st St, Denver, CO 80204
- Spectra Art Space: Spookadelia - 11AM-9/10PM $12-$30 ALL AGES * Psychedelic, Immersive Local Art Experience* 1842 S Broadway Denver, CO 80210
- Clyfford Still Museum - 10AM-5PM $6-$10 ALL AGES Art by the Artist Clyfford Still 1250 Bannock St Denver, CO 80204 - FREE DAYS: 05/31, 06/25, 07/23, 08/18, 09/06, 10/05, 11/04, 12/03
- Museo de las Americas - 12PM-5/6PM $5-$8 ALL AGES Latin American Art 861 Santa Fe Dr, CO 80204 - FREE DAYS: 06/02, 07/07, 08/04, 09/01, 10/06, 11/03, 12/01
- American Museum of Western Art 10AM-4:30PM $5 All Ages Art Depicting the American West from 1800s to Present 1727 Tremont Place, Denver, CO 80202
- Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art- T-Sa 11AM-5PM; Su12PM-5PM $10-$12 All Ages Fine and Decorative Art 1201 Bannock St Denver, CO 80204
Science / Nature
- History Colorado Center - 10AM-5PM $14 ALL AGES General History Museum with Emphasis on Colorado History 1200 Broadway Denver, CO 80203
- Four Mile Historic Park 10AM-4PM $6-$8 ALL AGES Celebration of Denver’s Western Heritage 715 S Forest St, Denver, CO 80246 - FREE DAYS: 05/26, 06/23, 08/25, 09/22, 10/27, 11/24, 12/22
- Black American West Museum - 10AM-2PM $10-$15 All Ages History of Black and African American in the Wild West 3091 California St Denver, CO 80205
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science - 9AM-5PM $17-$23 All Ages Nature, Science, Technology, and History; Planetarium; Laser Fantasy 2001 Colorado Blvd Denver, CO 80205 - FREE DAYS: 06/28, 08/16, 09/06, 09/18, 10/15, 12/04
- Botanical Gardens - York St (Downtown) - 9AM-8PM $15 Gardens with Plants from All Over the World 1007 York St, Denver, CO 80206 - FREE DAYS: 06/06, 07/05, 08/15, 11/24
- Botanical Gardens - Chatfield Farms) - 9AM-8PM $10 Gardens and a Full Working Farm 8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Rd, Littleton, CO 80128 - FREE DAYS: 06/06, 07/05, 08/15, 11/24
- Plains Conservation Center M-F 8AM-4PM; Sa 9AM-5PM $10 All Ages Prairie Conservation Center / Activities / Educational Experiences 21901 E Hampden Ave Aurora, CO 80013
- Denver Zoo - 9AM-5PM $24 Adults, $18 Kids All Ages Animals, Conversation, Education 2300 Steele St, Denver, CO 80205 - FREE DAYS: 10/07, 11/07, 11/12
- Butterfly Pavillion - 10AM-5PM $15 Adults, $10 Kids All Ages Butterfly Garden, Insect Exhibits, Tarantula Holdings, Education 6252 W 104th Ave, Westminster, CO 80020
- Denver Downtown Aquarium - M-Th 10AM-8:30PM; F-S 11AM-10PM; Su 11AM-8PM $19-$25 Plus Add-ons All Ages Aquarium / Restaurant / 4D Theatre / Mermaid Shows 700 Water Street Denver, CO 80211
- Wild Animal Sanctuary - 10AM-5PM $50 Adults, $30 Kids All Ages Learn About Wildlife Rescue and See Animals from Elevated Platforms - Stresses It's Not a Zoo but you can see many "zoo" animals 2999 Co Rd 53, Keenesburg, CO 80643
Things to Do Year Round
• WIP of Places to Eat, Drink, and Have Fun Around Downtown
I'm still building this. Please let me know if you have anything to add or change!
• Eat Around the World in Denver
Join us over at /denverfood
where we're trying to make a list of restaurants that represent each of the world's countries all in the larger Denver area!
Other Resources General Compilations
• Mile High on the Cheap
• 303 Magazine Events Calendar
• Colorado.com Events Schedule
• Denver-Co Events
• Vesta Events
• Metro Denver
• Dairy Block Event Calendar
1800 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80202
submitted by DannyLumpy
to Denver [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 02:38 Suinim Fried Zucchini and similar food Recommendations
I have been craving some fried Zucchini and my go-to place is called Cape Cod Fish & Chips as the original ownechef retired (?), my understanding is it was sold, remodeled, and renamed to PJ’s Diner Fish and Chips. is there another Fish & Chips place anyone recommends that has Fried Zucchini and a similar type of food fair? I live around Florin Rd, 99 Ranch Market.
submitted by Suinim
to Sacramento [link] [comments]
2023.05.23 00:29 FoxyGSY Instacarting at a 99 Ranch Market
So am I the only one who takes forever when shopping at a 99 Ranch Supermarket? It doesn't even matter how small the order is. I be lost in there and I shop there for myself sometimes, Haha!
submitted by FoxyGSY
to InstacartShoppers [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 23:04 lbabinz [Amazon] Weekly Video Game Price Drops (May 15 - 22)
|Item ||Price ||MSRP ||% Off ||History* |
|Advent Calendar - Nintendo Switch ||$26.73 ||$30 ||10% off ||Lowest price $23.32 on 2023-3-30 |
|Adventure Academia: The Fractured Continent - Playstation 4 ||$42.50 ||$45 ||5% off ||New Lowest |
|Agatha Christie Hercule Poirot The First Cases Playstation 4 ||$11.24 ||$40 ||71% off ||New Lowest |
|Aksys Games Under Night In-birth Exe: Late [cl-r] Collector's Edition Ps4 ||$79.57 ||$80 ||0% off ||Lowest price $55.62 on 2021-3-11 |
|Aksys Games Under Night In-birth Exe: Late [cl-r] Ps4 Playstation 4 ||$33.20 ||$55 ||39% off ||New Lowest |
|Alan Wake Remastered Playstaion 4 - Playstation 4 ||$26.17 ||$30 ||12% off ||Lowest price $24.1 on 2023-2-20 |
|Alex Kidd In Miracle World Dx - Xbox Series X/S ||$44.92 ||$45 ||0% off ||Lowest price $23.27 on 2022-12-6 |
|Alfred Hitchcock Vertigo - Nintendo Switch ||$38.92 ||$60 ||35% off ||New Lowest |
|Alfred Hitchcock Vertigo - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$26.05 ||$60 ||56% off ||New Lowest |
|Alice Gear Aegis Cs: Concerto Of Simulatrix - Nintendo Switch ||$41.57 ||$50 ||16% off ||New Lowest |
|Alice Gear Aegis Cs: Concerto Of Simulatrix - Playstation 4 ||$46.73 ||$50 ||6% off ||New Lowest |
|Amd Ryzen 9 7950x3d, Without Cooler ||$879.99 ||$900 ||2% off ||New Lowest |
|Amd Ryzen™ 7 7700x 8-core, 16-thread Unlocked Desktop Processor, Cooler Not Included ||$400.99 ||$500 ||19% off ||Lowest price $359.99 on 2023-5-17 |
|Anno 1800 Console Edition - Playstation 5 ||$38.96 ||$45 ||13% off ||Matches low |
|Arcadegeddon - Xbox Series X ||$23.72 ||$35 ||32% off ||Lowest price $22.1 on 2023-4-10 |
|Arkanoids Eternal Battle - Nintendo Switch ||$29.20 ||$45 ||35% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2022-12-18 |
|Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection - Nintendo Switch ||$29.99 ||$50 ||40% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2022-11-28 |
|Assassin's Creed: The Culinary Codex ||$23.46 ||$38 ||38% off ||New Lowest |
|Asus Rog Strix X670e-e Gaming Wifi 6e Socket Am5(lga 1718) Ryzen 7000 Atx Gaming Motherboard(18+2 Power Stages,pcie® 5.0, Ddr,4xm.2 Slots,usb 3.2 Gen 2x2, Wifi 6e,pcie Slot Q-release, M.2 Q-latch) ||$599.99 ||$600 ||0% off ||New Lowest |
|Asus Tuf Gaming Nvidia Geforce Rtx™ 4070 Oc Edition Gaming Graphics Card (pcie 4.0, 12gb Gddr6x, Hdmi 2.1, Displayport 1.4a) ||$899.99 ||$900 ||0% off ||New Lowest |
|Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration - Nintendo Switch ||$39.99 ||$45 ||11% off ||Matches low |
|Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration - Playstation 5 ||$34.00 ||$45 ||24% off ||New Lowest |
|Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$39.99 ||$45 ||11% off ||Matches low |
|Back 4 Blood - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$19.99 ||$25 ||20% off ||Matches low |
|Bassmaster Fishing 2022 Super Deluxe Edition - Nintendo Switch ||$42.45 ||$45 ||5% off ||Lowest price $29.95 on 2022-12-1 |
|Battle Axe Special Edition Playstation 5 ||$30.30 ||$55 ||44% off ||New Lowest |
|Battlefield 2042 (official Soundtrack) Rising Tides 'blue W/ White Burst Vinyl ||$28.02 ||$35 ||19% off ||Lowest price $23.89 on 2023-4-20 |
|Biomutant Atomic Edition Windows - Windows (select) ||$101.81 ||$380 ||73% off ||New Lowest |
|Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Playstation 4 ||$74.27 ||$85 ||12% off ||New Lowest |
|Clash: Artifact Of Chaos - Zeno Edition (ps5) ||$44.46 ||$45 ||1% off ||New Lowest |
|Cobra Kai 2 Dojos Rising - Playstation 5 ||$34.89 ||$45 ||22% off ||Lowest price $29.96 on 2022-11-29 |
|Coco Melon: Play With Jj - Nintendo Switch ||$29.99 ||$45 ||33% off ||Lowest price $24.99 on 2022-11-21 |
|Code: Realize Guardian Of Rebirth Switch ||$58.22 ||$60 ||2% off ||Lowest price $40.67 on 2021-10-22 |
|Colors Live Nintendo Switch ||$63.49 ||$80 ||20% off ||Lowest price $34.95 on 2022-11-28 |
|Conception Plus: Maidens Of The Twelve Stars - Playstation 4 ||$49.99 ||$60 ||16% off ||Lowest price $39.93 on 2020-11-7 |
|Connectank -playstation 4 ||$36.86 ||$45 ||18% off ||Lowest price $35.3 on 2022-3-3 |
|Crisis Core Final Fantasy Vii Reunion - Nintendo Switch ||$49.99 ||$62 ||19% off ||Matches low |
|Crypt Of The Necrodancer Collectors Edition - Playstation 4 ||$52.09 ||$60 ||13% off ||Lowest price $22.96 on 2022-6-1 |
|Cuddly Forest Friends Nintendo Switch ||$43.90 ||$50 ||12% off ||New Lowest |
|Curse Of The Sea Rats - Nintendo Switch ||$42.22 ||$50 ||15% off ||New Lowest |
|Cyberpunk 2077 - Xbox One ||$28.06 ||$30 ||6% off ||Lowest price $19.96 on 2022-8-19 |
|Darius Burst Ex+ Another Chronicle - Playstation 4 ||$49.99 ||$50 ||0% off ||Lowest price $39.99 on 2021-12-18 |
|Dc's Justice League Cosmic Chaos Nintendo Switch ||$49.77 ||$55 ||9% off ||New Lowest |
|Dead By Daylight Definitive Edition Nintendo Switch Games And Software ||$41.99 ||$60 ||30% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2021-11-19 |
|Dead Space Xbox Series X Only ||$59.99 ||$85 ||29% off ||New Lowest |
|Death's Door - Nintendo Switch ||$29.99 ||$35 ||14% off ||Matches low |
|Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed 2nd Coming Edition - Xbox Series X ||$343.99 ||$380 ||9% off ||Lowest price $222.03 on 2023-4-1 |
|Dodgeball Academia - Nintendo Switch ||$30.25 ||$43 ||29% off ||Lowest price $25.95 on 2022-12-3 |
|Dragon Quest Treasures - Nintendo Switch ||$54.99 ||$75 ||26% off ||Matches low |
|Dreamworks Dragons: Legends Of The Nine Realms - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$29.99 ||$55 ||45% off ||Lowest price $29.95 on 2022-11-22 |
|Dungeon Munchies - Playstation 4 ||$38.20 ||$40 ||4% off ||Lowest price $33.81 on 2023-4-5 |
|Dungeon Munchies Collector's Edition - Playstation 5 ||$93.06 ||$100 ||6% off ||Lowest price $89.2 on 2023-4-3 |
|Dungeon Of The Endless Playstation 4 ||$39.94 ||$40 ||0% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2023-4-13 |
|Dying Light 2 - Playstation 4 ||$39.99 ||$50 ||20% off ||Matches low |
|Dying Light 2 Stay Human Standard Edition - Playstation 4 ||$39.96 ||$75 ||46% off ||Lowest price $39.95 on 2022-11-8 |
|Emedia Guitar For Powera Enhanced Wired Controller For Nintendo Switch - Wired Controller Edition ||$29.99 ||$35 ||14% off ||Lowest price $19.96 on 2020-11-19 |
|F.i.s.t. Forged In Shadow Torch Day 1 Edition - Playstation 5 ||$39.60 ||$45 ||11% off ||New Lowest |
|Far Cry 5 (bilingual) - Xbox One - Standard Edition ||$29.17 ||$30 ||2% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2020-7-9 |
|Fire Emblem™ Engage ||$67.17 ||$75 ||10% off ||New Lowest |
|Forspoken - Playstation 5 ||$59.99 ||$85 ||29% off ||New Lowest |
|Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed - Playstation 4 ||$36.82 ||$45 ||18% off ||New Lowest |
|Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed Collector's Edition Playstation 4 ||$72.00 ||$85 ||15% off ||New Lowest |
|Ghostrunner - Playstation 5 ||$29.99 ||$35 ||14% off ||Lowest price $19.96 on 2022-11-23 |
|God Of Rock - Nintendo Switch ||$37.96 ||$45 ||15% off ||New Lowest |
|Gotham Knights - Playstation 5 ||$39.99 ||$65 ||38% off ||Matches low |
|Gotham Knights - Xbox Series X ||$39.99 ||$65 ||38% off ||Lowest price $29.99 on 2023-2-18 |
|Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Ps4 ||$32.94 ||$76 ||56% off ||Lowest price $29.95 on 2022-11-17 |
|Harvestella - Nintendo Switch ||$49.99 ||$75 ||33% off ||Matches low |
|Hoa - Playstation 5 ||$38.99 ||$50 ||22% off ||Lowest price $26.95 on 2022-11-27 |
|Hokko Life - Xbox One ||$19.00 ||$35 ||45% off ||New Lowest |
|Hori Nintendo Switch Playstand, Pokémon Black And Gold Pikachu - Nintendo Switch Accessories ||$23.90 ||$24 ||0% off ||Lowest price $17.06 on 2022-2-26 |
|Hori Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro (pokemon Legends: Arceus) Ergonomic Controller For Handheld Mode - Officially Licensed By Nintendo & Pokemon Company International -nintendo Switch Accessories ||$71.80 ||$80 ||10% off ||Lowest price $57.95 on 2022-12-3 |
|Hori Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro, Pokémon Pikachu And Eevee - Nintendo Switch Accessories - Pikachu & Eevee Edition ||$87.11 ||$90 ||3% off ||Lowest price $70.36 on 2021-10-17 |
|Hori Tactical Assault Commander (tac) Mechanical Keypad For Playstation®5, Playstation®4, And Pc - Pc-style Keypad For Fps And More - Officially Licensed By Sony - Playstation 5 Edition ||$179.15 ||$180 ||0% off ||Lowest price $148.19 on 2023-5-14 |
|Horse Tales: Emerald Valley Ranch - Day 1 Edition - Playstation 4 ||$40.70 ||$50 ||18% off ||New Lowest |
|Human Fall Flat Anniversary Edition Playstation 4 ||$33.75 ||$40 ||15% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2022-6-18 |
|Hunt Showdown Limited Bounty Hunter Edition Xbox One ||$34.79 ||$35 ||0% off ||New Lowest |
|Isonzo Deluxe Edition - Playstation 5 ||$26.12 ||$45 ||41% off ||Lowest price $26 on 2023-4-3 |
|James Pond Codename Robocod Nintendo Switch Games And Software ||$19.97 ||$20 ||0% off ||Lowest price $9.6 on 2020-11-2 |
|Jitsu Squad - Playstation 4 ||$32.00 ||$35 ||8% off ||New Lowest |
|Killer Queen Black Nintendo Switch Games And Software ||$27.91 ||$45 ||37% off ||Lowest price $18.8 on 2020-11-30 |
|Kukoos Lost Pets - Nintendo Switch ||$34.31 ||$35 ||1% off ||Lowest price $33.2 on 2023-5-1 |
|Lemon Cake - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$25.41 ||$35 ||27% off ||Lowest price $21.19 on 2023-3-23 |
|Lets Build A Zoo Xbox Series X - Playstation 4 ||$25.29 ||$40 ||36% off ||New Lowest |
|Lg 27gn800-b Ultragear Gaming Monitor 27 Inch Qhd (2560 X 1440) Ips Display, Ips 1ms (gtg) Response Time, 144hz Refresh Rate, Nvidia G-sync Compatible, Amd Freesync Premium, Black ||$349.99 ||$350 ||0% off ||Lowest price $348.98 on 2022-11-26 |
|Life In Willowdale Farm Adventures - Nintendo Switch ||$44.79 ||$45 ||0% off ||Lowest price $42.5 on 2023-2-27 |
|Lupin Iii: The First [dvd] (sous-titres Français) ||$18.99 ||$19 ||0% off ||Lowest price $14.99 on 2020-12-3 |
|Mad Rat Dead - Playstation 4 ||$48.90 ||$55 ||11% off ||Lowest price $37.07 on 2022-7-29 |
|Made In Abyss: Binary Star Falling Into Darkness - Collector's Edition - Playstation 4 ||$80.43 ||$115 ||30% off ||New Lowest |
|Made In Abyss: Binary Star Falling Into Darkness - Playstation 4 ||$54.99 ||$75 ||26% off ||Lowest price $51.49 on 2022-11-10 |
|Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Switch - Standard Edition ||$69.98 ||$70 ||0% off ||Lowest price $54.96 on 2023-3-9 |
|Martian Panic Bundle (cib + Blaster Gun) Nintendo Switch ||$26.98 ||$55 ||50% off ||New Lowest |
|Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy - Playstation 5 ||$29.99 ||$75 ||60% off ||Lowest price $19.95 on 2022-11-18 |
|Maximum Games Kingdom Majestic Playstation 4 ||$22.78 ||$50 ||54% off ||Lowest price $19.96 on 2020-10-21 |
|Maximum Games Kingdom Majestic Xbox One ||$38.31 ||$50 ||23% off ||Lowest price $11.53 on 2021-4-6 |
|Msi Rtx 4080 16gb Suprim X Gddr6x Pci Express 4.0 Video Card ||$1798.98 ||$1900 ||5% off ||Lowest price $1789.99 on 2023-4-27 |
|Nba 2k23 - Nintendo Switch ||$19.99 ||$75 ||73% off ||Matches low |
|Nba 2k23 Michael Jordan Edition - Xbox One ||$114.70 ||$115 ||0% off ||Lowest price $59.99 on 2022-11-18 |
|New Joe And Mac Caveman Ninja T-rex Edition (ps4) ||$40.00 ||$45 ||11% off ||New Lowest |
|Nhl 23 - Xbox One ||$34.96 ||$75 ||53% off ||Lowest price $29.99 on 2023-4-6 |
|Nier Automata: The End Of Yorha Edition - Nintendo Switch ||$39.99 ||$60 ||33% off ||New Lowest |
|Nier Replicant Ver.1.22474487139… Emil Gaming Mouse Pad ||$45.42 ||$50 ||9% off ||Lowest price $44.19 on 2022-12-1 |
|Nintendo Switch Lite Duraflexi Protector (animal Crossing: New Horizions) By Hori - Officially Licensed By Nintendo - Animal Crossing Edition ||$20.32 ||$23 ||11% off ||Lowest price $10.5 on 2022-8-27 |
|Nintendo Switch™ – Oled Model Splatoon™ 3 Special Edition ||$448.98 ||$465 ||3% off ||New Lowest |
|No Man's Sky - Playstation 5 ||$70.25 ||$75 ||6% off ||Lowest price $39.95 on 2022-11-20 |
|Octopath Traveler Ii - Nintendo Switch ||$59.99 ||$75 ||20% off ||Matches low |
|Octopath Traveler Ii - Playstation 4 ||$59.99 ||$75 ||20% off ||Matches low |
|Octopath Traveler Ii - Playstation 5 ||$59.99 ||$75 ||20% off ||Matches low |
|Official Luna Wireless Controller ||$64.99 ||$85 ||23% off ||Matches low |
|One Piece Odyssey - Playstation 5 ||$70.54 ||$75 ||5% off ||Lowest price $54.99 on 2023-3-10 |
|Oxide Room 104 - Playstation 4 ||$32.00 ||$35 ||8% off ||Lowest price $29.95 on 2022-11-22 |
|Paw Patrol Grand Prix - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$45.70 ||$55 ||16% off ||Lowest price $29.99 on 2022-11-21 |
|Pdp Gaming Officially Licensed Switch Pull-n-go Travel Case: 2-in-1 With Built-in Console Stand & Interchangeable Compartments: Animal Crossing Tom Nook ||$54.39 ||$60 ||9% off ||Lowest price $39.99 on 2022-11-30 |
|Persona 5 Royal: Steelbook Launch Edition - Playstation 5 ||$74.98 ||$75 ||0% off ||Lowest price $39.96 on 2022-12-11 |
|Pga Tour 2k21 - Nintendo Switch ||$32.00 ||$80 ||60% off ||Lowest price $14.99 on 2022-1-5 |
|Pny Geforce Rtx™ 4080 16gb Xlr8 Gaming Verto Epic-x Rgb™ Triple Fan Graphics Card Dlss 3 ||$1687.32 ||$1700 ||0% off ||Lowest price $1641.28 on 2023-2-26 |
|Pokémon™ Scarlet ||$57.70 ||$75 ||23% off ||New Lowest |
|Pokémon™ Violet ||$56.00 ||$75 ||25% off ||Lowest price $53.41 on 2023-5-14 |
|Powera Enhanced Wired Controller + Powera Slim Case For Nintendo Switch Systems - Battle-ready Link ||$53.54 ||$55 ||2% off ||New Lowest |
|Powera Nano Wired Controller For Nintendo Switch - Mario Medley, Nintendo Switch - Oled Model, Gamepad, Game Controller, ||$27.02 ||$30 ||9% off ||New Lowest |
|Powera Protection Case For Nintendo Switch - Oled Model, Nintendo Switch Or Nintendo Switch Lite - Animal Crossing ||$17.98 ||$30 ||40% off ||Lowest price $14.99 on 2021-7-29 |
|Powera Protection Case For Nintendo Switch - Oled Model, Nintendo Switch Or Nintendo Switch Lite - Quantum Crash ||$21.48 ||$25 ||14% off ||Lowest price $19.37 on 2023-1-8 |
|Rabbids: Party Of Legends - Playstation 4 ||$24.46 ||$45 ||45% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2022-11-28 |
|Razer Blackwidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Green Mechanical Switches - Tactile & Clicky - Chroma Rgb Lighting - Compact Form Factor - Programmable Macros - Halo Infinite ||$99.99 ||$100 ||0% off ||Matches low |
|Razer Deathadder V2 Gaming Mouse: 20k Dpi Optical Sensor - Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch - Chroma Rgb Lighting - 8 Programmable Buttons - Ergonomic Shape - Halo Infinite Edition ||$49.99 ||$60 ||16% off ||Matches low |
|Recompile Limited Edition - Playstation 5 ||$23.99 ||$35 ||31% off ||Matches low |
|Relayer ||$37.33 ||$75 ||50% off ||New Lowest |
|Risk Of Rain 2 Playstation 4 ||$24.99 ||$50 ||50% off ||Lowest price $19.11 on 2020-10-2 |
|Rock Of Ages 3: Make & Break Switch By Modus ||$27.08 ||$45 ||39% off ||Lowest price $20.81 on 2021-10-29 |
|Rustler - Playstation 4 Edition ||$17.68 ||$50 ||64% off ||New Lowest |
|Saint Kotar - Nintendo Switch ||$29.77 ||$40 ||25% off ||Lowest price $29.3 on 2023-2-13 |
|Saint Kotar - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$33.70 ||$40 ||15% off ||New Lowest |
|Saints Row Day One Edition - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$39.94 ||$60 ||33% off ||New Lowest |
|Sakura Wars - Playstation 4 ||$33.76 ||$40 ||15% off ||Lowest price $29.99 on 2021-11-21 |
|Samsung Odyssey Ark 55-inch Curved Gaming Screen, 4k Uhd 165hz 1ms (gtg) Quantum Mini-led Gamer Monitor W/cockpit Mode, Sound Dome Technology, Multi View, Hdr10+ (s55bg970nn) 2022 ||$2499.99 ||$2500 ||0% off ||Matches low |
|Scuf Instinct Pro Steel Gray Custom Wireless Performance Controller For Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Pc, And Mobile - Steel Gray - Xbox Series X ||$278.99 ||$300 ||7% off ||New Lowest |
|Scuf Instinct Pro Wireless Performance Controller For Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Pc, And Mobile - Blue ||$278.99 ||$300 ||7% off ||New Lowest |
|Scuf Instinct Pro Wireless Performance Controller For Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Pc, And Mobile - Red ||$278.99 ||$300 ||7% off ||New Lowest |
|Seagate Storage Expansion Card For Xbox Series X/S 1tb Solid State Drive - Nvme Expansion Ssd For Xbox Series X/S (stjr1000400) ||$204.98 ||$300 ||31% off ||Matches low |
|Seagate Storage Expansion Card For Xbox Series X/S 2tb Solid State Drive - Nvme Expansion Ssd For Xbox Series X/S (stjr2000400) ||$384.99 ||$400 ||3% off ||Matches low |
|Severed Steel - Nintendo Switch ||$31.00 ||$40 ||22% off ||Lowest price $28.32 on 2023-4-4 |
|Severed Steel - Playstation 5 ||$33.70 ||$40 ||15% off ||New Lowest |
|Sifu Vengeance Edition - Nintendo Switch ||$57.15 ||$60 ||4% off ||Lowest price $52.09 on 2023-4-14 |
|Sifu Vengeance Edition - Playstation 5 ||$54.59 ||$65 ||16% off ||Lowest price $49.99 on 2022-6-17 |
|Slaycation Paradise - Nintendo Switch ||$32.20 ||$40 ||19% off ||New Lowest |
|Sniper Elite 5 - Playstation 5 ||$59.96 ||$70 ||14% off ||New Lowest |
|Sniper Elite 5 Deluxe Edition - Playstation 4 ||$102.00 ||$115 ||11% off ||New Lowest |
|Soul Hackers 2: Launch Edition - Playstation 5 ||$39.99 ||$50 ||20% off ||Lowest price $29.99 on 2023-4-14 |
|Soulstice Deluxe Edition - Xbox Series X ||$29.60 ||$50 ||40% off ||New Lowest |
|Square Enix Neo: The World Ends With You: Minamimoto Bring Arts Action Figure ||$91.01 ||$95 ||4% off ||Lowest price $79.85 on 2023-5-8 |
|Squishmallows - Medium Plush - 10" - Style 1 ||$19.98 ||$40 ||50% off ||Matches low |
|Star Ocean The Devine Force - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$34.99 ||$75 ||53% off ||New Lowest |
|Star Ocean The Divine Force - Playstation 5 ||$34.99 ||$75 ||53% off ||New Lowest |
|Starsand Nintendo Switch ||$29.96 ||$35 ||14% off ||New Lowest |
|Steelrising - Xbox Series X ||$33.36 ||$55 ||39% off ||New Lowest |
|Steelseries Arctis 9x Wireless Gaming Headset – Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth – 20+ Hour Battery Life – For Xbox One And Series X - Arctis 9x Edition ||$199.99 ||$200 ||0% off ||Lowest price $169.95 on 2022-11-28 |
|Streets Of Rage 4 Xbox One - Standard Edition Edition ||$59.40 ||$61 ||2% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2023-4-13 |
|Subnautica + Subnautica: Below Zero Switch - Nintendo Switch Games And Software ||$63.99 ||$75 ||14% off ||Lowest price $39.96 on 2021-11-25 |
|Super Bomberman R - Nintendo Switch - Edition ||$28.99 ||$30 ||3% off ||Lowest price $19.97 on 2022-11-11 |
|Syberia The World Before Collectors Edition (ps5) ||$122.93 ||$195 ||36% off ||New Lowest |
|Tactics Ogre Reborn - Nintendo Switch ||$39.99 ||$60 ||33% off ||Matches low |
|Tactics Ogre Reborn - Playstation 5 ||$39.99 ||$60 ||33% off ||Matches low |
|Tandem: A Tale Of Shadows - Playstation 4 ||$20.60 ||$55 ||62% off ||New Lowest |
|The Ascent Cyber Edition - Playstation 5 ||$53.32 ||$55 ||3% off ||New Lowest |
|The Dark Pictures House Of Ashes - Playstation 5 Edition ||$31.67 ||$35 ||9% off ||Lowest price $19.97 on 2022-8-5 |
|The Diofield Chronicle - Nintendo Switch ||$34.99 ||$75 ||53% off ||New Lowest |
|The Diofield Chronicle - Playstation 4 ||$34.99 ||$75 ||53% off ||New Lowest |
|The Diofield Chronicle - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$30.65 ||$75 ||59% off ||New Lowest |
|The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Hd - Nintendo Switch Games And Software - Standard Edition ||$61.31 ||$70 ||12% off ||Lowest price $54.95 on 2022-2-17 |
|The Quarry - Playstation 5 ||$28.44 ||$85 ||66% off ||New Lowest |
|The Quest For Excalibur: Puy Du Fou - Nintendo Switch ||$23.10 ||$35 ||34% off ||Lowest price $14.36 on 2022-12-24 |
|The Quest For Excalibur: Puy Du Fou - Playstation 4 ||$19.97 ||$20 ||0% off ||Lowest price $12.88 on 2023-2-22 |
|The Wild At Heart Playstation 4 ||$37.23 ||$40 ||6% off ||Lowest price $26.38 on 2022-2-4 |
|Theatrhythm Final Bar Line - Nintendo Switch ||$49.99 ||$60 ||16% off ||New Lowest |
|Theatrhythm Final Bar Line - Playstation 4 ||$49.99 ||$60 ||16% off ||New Lowest |
|Them's Fighting Herds Deluxe Edition - Playstation 5 ||$19.99 ||$45 ||55% off ||Matches low |
|Thq Nordic Monster Jam Steel Titans Nintendo Switch Games And Software ||$24.96 ||$45 ||44% off ||Matches low |
|Thrustmaster T-gt Ii (ps5, Ps4, Pc) ||$943.03 ||$950 ||0% off ||Lowest price $799.99 on 2022-7-13 |
|Thrustmaster T16000m Fcs Flight Pack (pc) ||$249.99 ||$300 ||16% off ||New Lowest |
|Thrustmaster T248p, Racing Wheel And Magnetic Pedals, Hybrid Drive, Magnetic Paddle Shifters, Dynamic Force Feedback, Screen With Racing Information (ps5, Ps4, Pc ) ||$399.99 ||$450 ||11% off ||Lowest price $389.99 on 2022-11-30 |
|Thrustmaster T248x, Racing Wheel And Magnetic Pedals, Hybrid Drive, Magnetic Paddle Shifters, Dynamic Force Feedback, Screen With Racing Information (xbox Series X/s, One, Pc ) ||$399.99 ||$475 ||15% off ||Lowest price $358.98 on 2023-1-23 |
|Thrustmaster Tca Yoke Pack Boeing Edition (xbox Series X, Xbox One, Pc) ||$628.99 ||$640 ||1% off ||Lowest price $349.99 on 2023-3-13 |
|Tormented Souls - Nintendo Switch Games And Software ||$36.20 ||$55 ||34% off ||New Lowest |
|Train Life: A Railway Simulator - The Orient-express Edition - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$37.21 ||$45 ||17% off ||Lowest price $23.3 on 2023-4-10 |
|Train Sim World 3 - Playstation 5 ||$51.00 ||$55 ||7% off ||New Lowest |
|Train Sim World 3 - Xbox One & Xbox Series X ||$40.96 ||$55 ||25% off ||New Lowest |
|Trials Of Mana Nintendo Switch ||$47.62 ||$55 ||13% off ||Lowest price $24.96 on 2021-9-2 |
|Ultra Mega Xtra Party Challenge - Nintendo Switch ||$33.58 ||$40 ||16% off ||New Lowest |
|Undernauts: Labyrinth Of Yomi - Nintendo Switch Games And Software ||$50.63 ||$65 ||22% off ||Lowest price $19.99 on 2022-5-8 |
|Undernauts: Labyrinth Of Yomi - Playstation 5 ||$66.57 ||$75 ||11% off ||Lowest price $54.99 on 2023-2-21 |
|Valkyrie Elysium - Playstation 5 ||$34.96 ||$75 ||53% off ||New Lowest |
|Wanted Dead Collectors Edition Playstation 4 ||$73.40 ||$95 ||22% off ||New Lowest |
|Wanted Dead Playstation 4 ||$60.00 ||$75 ||20% off ||New Lowest |
|Wd_black 1tb Sn750 Se Nvme Ssd With Battlefield 2042 Game Code Bundle - Gen4 Pcle, Internal Gaming Ssd Solid State Drive, M.2 2280, Up To 3,600 Mb/s - Wdbb9j0010bnc-nrsn ||$108.21 ||$200 ||45% off ||New Lowest |
|Wd_black 500gb Sn750 Se Nvme Ssd With Battlefield 2042 Game Code Bundle - Gen4 Pcle, Internal Gaming Ssd Solid State Drive, M.2 2280, Up To 3,600 Mb/s - Wdbb9j5000anc-nrsn ||$55.74 ||$130 ||57% off ||New Lowest |
|Willy Morgan And The Curse Of Bone Town - Playstation 4 ||$26.94 ||$35 ||23% off ||New Lowest |
|Witch Spring 3 Nintendo Switch ||$42.50 ||$45 ||5% off ||Lowest price $39.99 on 2021-12-18 |
|World Quiz - Nintendo Switch ||$20.40 ||$25 ||18% off ||Lowest price $20.37 on 2023-3-1 |
|Wreckfest - Playstation 5 - Standard Edition Edition ||$36.03 ||$40 ||9% off ||New Lowest |
|Xbox Series S – Gilded Hunter Bundle ||$359.99 ||$360 ||0% off ||Lowest price $359.95 on 2023-1-18 |
|Xbox Series S Console - Xbox Digital Only (disc Free) Console Latest Generation ||$359.99 ||$400 ||10% off ||Lowest price $359.49 on 2022-12-30 |
|Xbox Series X Console ||$599.99 ||$600 ||0% off ||Lowest price $599.96 on 2022-10-30 |
|Xbox Wireless Controller – Remix Special Edition For Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, And Windows Devices ||$84.99 ||$95 ||10% off ||Matches low |
|Xbox Wireless Controller For Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, And Windows Devices – Shock Blue ||$59.96 ||$70 ||14% off ||Matches low |
|Yomawari Lost In The Dark Deluxe Edition - Nintendo Switch ||$54.59 ||$60 ||9% off ||New Lowest |
|Yum Yum Cookstar - Nintendo Switch ||$52.19 ||$55 ||5% off ||Lowest price $48 on 2023-4-3 |
|Yurukill: The Calumniation Games - Deluxe Edition - Nintendo Switch ||$46.49 ||$65 ||28% off ||New Lowest |
|Zorro: The Chronicles - Playstation 5 ||$39.88 ||$45 ||11% off ||Lowest price $29.95 on 2022-11-20 |
|Zorro: The Chronicles - Xbox Series X ||$39.77 ||$45 ||11% off ||Lowest price $20.8 on 2023-4-24 |
*History is a beta feature, only goes back as far as I've been tracking this item, and may not be 100% accurate
submitted by lbabinz
to VideoGameDealsCanada [link] [comments]
2023.05.22 16:03 ElBigBad Views on pricing
For the few that are fine with pricing I feel they’re just nostalgia plays. We were pitched a no-frills 4x4 which was going to be practical and come with a no-frills practical pricing. There’s the few that talk about overlanding in Africa or rock crawling in Colorado but the reality is that 99% will never do this. I grew up ranching and farming and beat the hell out of vehicles. Off-roading to me is working in the fields. It’s not a hobby thing. It’s a type of life not a lifestyle. I think ultimately there’s the handful that will look like a magazine cover but the rest of us wanted something practical.
The Defender is it’s closest competitor. It shouldn’t be but it is. It wasn’t supposed to be, but it is. People can say the Defender has too much tech and too many creature comforts. I agree. But they charge for it. The Grenadier is very robust but the reality is no one (except a select few) wants to pay $100k for a vehicle to turn around and go hard core off road with. The fear of damaging it is real. If it’d have stuck around it’s original price statements then maybe I could use it for field work but right now there’s only one market for this vehicle and that’s the enthusiast market. Trying to still tell me it’s a no-nonsense 4x4 designed to work in the rugged outdoors doesn’t mean anything to me when I can have a F250 diesel for much less that truly is heavy duty and can do the work. Again, most of us buying one wouldn’t be doing it to go rock crawling and 30yrs of farming I’ve never been in a situation where a Grenadier would outperform a 4x4 pickup. You’ll hear “Africa this or Africa that” but you can do everything in a Tacoma or Hilux.
Ineos is about to realize how much they’ve been played by US dealerships. You’re going to see the same practices we’ve seen with Ford and Toyota. You see dealers charging a lot so you decide to go to the manufacturers website and build out a vehicle. Has what you want and it’s cheaper. Click buy, wait in line, you then get a call it’s arrived at the dealership. When you go to pick it up there’s massive dealership charges you can either pay or get pissed off and decline. The dealer then happily takes your vehicle and sells it at their inflated pricing.
Ineos is about to get a bad rep in the US because dealerships are going to load them up with fees to the point you walk away. If I could afford a $100k vehicle I’d have one. But I can’t so I aim a little lower. However, someone out there without a slot can afford it and that dealer is going to push me out with their fees then sell it at their pricing creating their own artificial market. Meaning as a long term reservation holder all I, and you, have done is do all the work so that the dealership can take it and make money off it.
submitted by ElBigBad
to ineosgrenadier [link] [comments]