Dl 300 flight status
Redd Faction Broadcasting Company
2013.10.19 06:03 C4Aries Redd Faction Broadcasting Company
RFBC is an affiliate news organization of Redd Faction for the PC game Star Citizen.
2018.04.30 13:03 theawkwarddev Nokia 7 plus
Welcome to /Nokia7Plus. A subreddit for everything to do with Nokia's latest midranger. Get the latest news and updates on this particular device. Read rules before posting.
2016.05.23 11:15 hos_gotta_eat_too Making A Murderer - Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey Case Discussion
Making a Murderer conversation, discussing the documentary and convictions of Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey.
2023.06.07 10:34 jordangl No sure where to post this… luggage lost and no one telling a us anything
(Please excuse any spelling mistakes writing is not my strong suit) So yeah no sure if this is the right place to post this but I’ve never been in this situation before so was just hoping to find someone that’s been in a similar situation or can point us in the right direct, I would be very grateful.
Flew from Birmingham airport to Venice yesterday through Ryanair and basically when we landed the pilot announced a few people’s luggages had not made it onto the plane but it was Birmingham airports fault not Ryanair. When we got through passport control at Venice it turned out the entire flights luggage had not made it onto the plane. We filled out a form at the airport regarding the lost suitcase. The airport gave us the information on what to do on Ryanair’s end. We filled out another form with them and gave ryanair a ring this morning. Ryanair has said to contact the airport and Birmingham airport are saying contact ryanair. The status on Ryanair’s website is still lost check back later.
Side note: the pilot and cabin crew rushed us on to boarding the plane due to strikes in Frances air traffic control. Therefor the flight only had a limited time slot to get through, otherwise we would have been very delayed. (This already made me a little nervous due to seeing a few plane crash investigation episodes starting were the pilots feel rushed) but I can’t help but think this had something to do with the baggage issue.
I know this is a pretty common aviation issue but I’ve never found myself in this situation before so any advise would be appreciated.
Other than that would recommend Venice, from what we’ve seen of it so far it’s beautiful.
submitted by jordangl
to LegalAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 09:52 Disastrous_Wave1008 (The Legend) rrtyui now about to leave Top 50 in Big Black!
2023.06.07 09:25 Great-Pension5939 How many Euros do I need for a four night stay?
I have booked a flight and the hotel for 10th-14th of June. My hotel includes breakfast and dinner but I was wondering how much Euros would people recommend for 4 nights. Is 200 Euros enough? Or would I need 300?
submitted by Great-Pension5939
to Rhodes [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:03 BridalChetrum 32 endangered species, ranked in order of how many are currently left
2023.06.07 07:54 SokfromDallas Starscream Redesigned
| || |
Starscream is self centered, egotistical and he takes enormous pride in his flight skills and swordsmanship. He’ll jump at any chance to undermine Soundwave and even Megatron because power and status mean everything to Starscream and his goal is to become even more powerful than Megatron submitted by SokfromDallas to TransformersArt [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 07:34 Carlos_TheAnomaly unfinished clamworks script (made by chatgpt)
According to all known laws of clam aviation, there is no way a clam should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its little clam body off the ground. The clam, of course, flies anyway because clams don't care what humans think is impossible.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? Barry? Adam? Can you believe this is happening? I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp! Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. You got lint on your fuzz. Ow! That's me! Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! Hey, Adam. Hey, Barry. Is that fuzz gel? A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. Hi, Barry. Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. Hear about Frankie? Yeah. You going to the funeral? No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why we don't need vacations. Boy, quite a bit of pomp under the circumstances. Well, Adam, today we are men. We are! Clam-men. Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished clams, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive City graduating class of... 9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick our job today? I heard it's just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. Wonder what it'll be like? A little scary. Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco and a part of the Hexagon Group. This is it! Wow. Wow. We know that you, as a clam, have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Honey begins when our valiant pollen jocks bring the nectar to the hive. Our top-secret formula is automatically color-corrected, scent-adjusted, and bubble-contoured into this soothing sweet syrup with its distinctive golden glow you know as... Honey! - That girl was hot. - She's my cousin! - She is? - Yes, we're all cousins. - Right. You're right. - At Honex, we constantly strive to improve every aspect of clam existence. These clams are stress-testing a new helmet technology. What do you think he makes? Not enough. Here we have our latest advancement, the Krelman. What does that do? Oatches that little strand of honey that hangs after you pour it. Saves us millions. Can anyone work on the Krelman? Of course. Most clam jobs are small ones. But clams know that every small job, if it's done well, means a lot. But choose carefully because you'll stay in the job you pick for the rest of your life. The same job the rest of your life? I didn't know that. What's the difference? You'll be happy to know that clams, as a species, haven't had one day off in 27 million years. So you'll just work us to death? We'll sure try. Wow! That blew my mind! "What's the difference?" How can you say that? One job forever? That's an insane choice to have to make. I'm relieved. Now we only have to make one decision in life. But, Adam, how could they never have told us that? Why would you question anything? We're clams. We're the most perfectly functioning society on Earth. You ever think maybe things work a little too well here? Like what? Give me one example. I don't know. But you know what I'm talking about. Please clear the gate. Royal Nectar Force on approach. Wait a second. Oheck it out. Hey, those are Pollen Jocks! Wow. I've never seen them this close. They know what it's like outside the hive. Yeah, but some don't come back. Hey, Jocks! Hi, Jocks! You guys did great! You're monsters! You're sky freaks! I love it! I love it! - I wonder where they were. - I don't know. Their day's not planned. Outside the hive, flying who knows where, doing who knows what. You can'tjust decide to be a Pollen Jock. You have to be bred for that. Right. Look. That's more pollen than you and I will see in a lifetime. It's just a status symbol. Clams make too much of it. Perhaps. Unless you're wearing it and the ladies see you wearing it. Those ladies? Aren't they our cousins too? Distant. Distant. Look at these two. - Oouple of Hive Harrys. - Let's have fun with them. It must be dangerous being a Pollen Jock. Yeah. Once a bear pinned me against a mushroom! He had a paw on my throat, and with the other, he was slapping me! - Oh, my! - I never thought I'd knock him out. What were you doing during this? Trying to alert the authorities. I can autograph that. A little gusty out there today, wasn't it, comrades? Yeah. Gusty. We're hitting a sunflower patch six miles from here tomorrow. - Six miles, huh? - Barry! A puddle jump for us, but maybe you're not up for it. - Maybe I am. - You are not! We're going 0900 at J-Gate. What do you think, buzzy-boy? Are you clam enough? I might be. It all depends on what 0900 means. Hey, Honex! Dad, you surprised me. You decide what you're interested in? - Well, there's a lot of choices. - But you only get one. Do you ever get bored doing the same job every day? Son, let me tell you about stirring. You grab that stick, and you just move it around, and you stir it around. You get yourself into a rhythm. It's a beautiful thing. You know, Dad, the more I think about it, maybe the honey field just isn't right for me. You were thinking of what, making balloon animals? That's a bad job for a guy with a stinger. Janet, your son's not sure he wants to go into honey! - Barry, you are so funny sometimes. - I'm not trying to be funny. You're not funny! You're going into honey. Our son, the stirrer! - You're gonna be a stirrer? - No one's listening to me! Wait till you see the sticks I have. I could say anything right now. I'm gonna get an ant tattoo! Let's open some honey and celebrate! Maybe I'll pierce my thorax. Shave my antennae. Shack up with a grasshopper. Get a gold tooth and call everybody "dawg"! I'm so proud. - We're starting work today! - Today's the day. Oome on! All the good jobs will be gone. Yeah, right. Pollen counting, stunt clam, pouring, stirrer, front desk, hair removal... - Is it still available? - Hang on. Two left! One of them's yours! Oongratulations! Step to the side. - What'd you get? - Picking crud out. Stellar! Wow! Oouple of newbies? Yes, sir! Our first day! We are ready! Make your choice. - You want to go first? - No, you go. Oh, my. What's available? Restroom attendant's open, not for the reason you think. - Any chance of getting the Krelman? - Sure, you're on. I'm sorry, the Krelman just closed out. Wax monkey's always open. The Krelman opened up again. What happened? A clam died. Makes an opening. See? He's dead. Another dead one. Deady. Deadified. Two more dead. Dead from the neck up. Dead from the neck down. That's life! Oh, this is so hard! Heating, cooling, clam inspector, number seven, lint coordinator, stripe supervisor, mite wrangler. Barry, what do you think I should... Barry? Barry! All right, we've got the sunflower patch in quadrant nine... What happened to you? Where are you? - I'm going out. - Out? Out where? - Out there. - Oh, no! I have to, before I go to work for the rest of my life. You're gonna die! You're crazy! Hello? Another call coming in. If anyone's feeling brave, there's a Korean deli on 83rd that gets their roses today. Hey, guys. - Look at that. - Isn't that the kid we saw yesterday? Hold it, son, flight deck's restricted. It's OK, Lou. We're gonna take him up. Really? Feeling lucky, are you? Sign here, here. Just initial that. - Thank you. - OK. You got a rain advisory today, and as you all know, clams cannot fly in rain. So be careful. As always, watch your brooms, hockey sticks, dogs, birds, bears, and bats. Also, I got a couple of reports of root beer being poured on us. Murphy's in a home because of it, babbling like a cicada! - That's awful. - And a reminder for you rookies, bee law number one, absolutely no talking to clams! All right, launch positions!
submitted by Carlos_TheAnomaly
to Clamworks [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 06:35 suficientea My uncontrollable little brother
my brother is 14m and i'm 22f.
when i was 7 and he was a newborn, my mom had to move states to escape domestic abuse and we were dirt poor. my mom was working so hard and i helped out as much as i could. over the years, my mom married and her and my step father worked late nights virtually everyday, and i became a second mother to him. i babysat him, fed him, and changed his diapers since i was in 5th grade. in middle school i was frustrated that he'd go out of his way to steal my toys and he always wanted whatever i had. he wanted my animal crossing before he could even read purely i had it. but we were just kids yknow? that's just what kids do.
we fought throughout my time in middle school over shit like that. we've gotten in our share of physical fights and i definitely left some kind of impression of him because of that. i was bullied a lot for being short and when we fought, i would bully him for the same thing. physical fights would be reoccurring up until i entered high school.
by now, my parent's economic status has improved greatly. my parents were able to buy a house, year or two later they put in a pool, and are able to afford brand new cars soon after. we definitely argued about nonsense still, but i can't remember any big huge particular fight. we were closer then than we are now though. i remember being sent to buy a pizza for him almost everyday, to the point that the lil cesears lady recognized me and we became friends LOL. i was always stuck at home because "someone needed to watch the boy" and my dad was just strict like that. i think it was during my junior year when it came out my dad was cheating on my mom and he was out of the house for two weeks. it's important to note that my dad has a kid in his home country and always felt guilty that he couldn't raise him. he met my brother as a baby and raised him like his own, while we have a strained relationship because we could never connect like that. i mention it because while he was out of the house, my brother stole $300 from my mom's purse and gave it out to his friends at the playground. i'm sure it was some kind of trauma response and he wanted to keep his friends around, but the stealing habit never left him. i remember my senior year when i wanted to stay afterschool for play rehearsal and i had to bring him because he couldn't be home by himself. i was staying home by myself AND watching over a toddler when i was his age, but regardless i still brought him with me to practice, and still got him a pizza after.
then i went off for college. it was great! got away from my parents and him and i only have to deal with them during short visits and summer vacations. me and him definitely grew apart. he entered middle school and got all preteen-y and shit. we argued, but just arguments that'd dissipate in the next day or two. he continued to steal my stuff though. he did the typical rummaging any younger sibling would do to an older one; there was always a fight over a hoodie, DS games, toys, whatever.
i was really into polymer clay shit in middle school and he'd always attempt to take my supplies but not make anything with them. when i went off to college, he went in my room and claimed any and all of the art stuff i left, including those old charms. i kept everything in a little box in my desk and he took it. mashed up, broken, cracked, colored over all of my work of a hobby i had for 4 years. i used polymer clay to prevent myself from the trichotillomania i developed as a result of the rape trial and trauma i was dealing with at that time. he's definitely taken a lot more, but that one really hurt.
i come back during one visit and i bought a shiny new usb-c charger. goes "missing" one day. immediately assume it's him, confront and he denies over and over again. it's been so long since i've seen it, i start to believe it. i leave, a month goes by, come back. found it in his room, of course.
during one summer vacation, i got really into spray painting and stencils and i spent weeks on this one fine-line stencil. i even took it to my summer job to work on. i went back to school and left it, and i come back and he put a pushpin through it and has it hanging on the wall! took my shit back immediately.
another time, i'm home for winter break. my mom gifts me new airpod pros for christmas and gifts him airpod 3rd gen. not good enough for him because i magically lose them like three weeks after getting them. felt guilty as fuuuuck. didn't tell my mom because i thought i genuinely lost them. i go back to school, months go by. i'm visiting regularly still. i see he's got his airpods and a new case for them. at this time, my grandma had been visiting us for a few months and it's a week before she goes back, so my parents decided to stay at a beach house. along with my family, my parents invite five of my brothers friends because there's a room of several bunk beds. it's a friend's place so my mom asked me to set the beds with our sheets to keep it clean. it's so much work to put bedding on bunk beds yall. made nine beds total for everyone. all of my brother's friends need rides to the beach house, which is an hour away with traffic. i have a small car so i have to take two trips. four hours of driving total, two of which i'm transporting a carful of loud-ass "mommy's little angels". and i'm still in a good mood because i'm gonna be chillin in a beach house! had a great time, no issues. it's monday and it's my last morning there, im in my bed scrolling on twitter. i get the fucking notification of MY airpods case being opened. after i've gone the extra miles for him. took my shit back as soon as he left the room to play. they were in terrible condition, all scratched up, dirty as fuck, and blown out because he listens to them too loud. i left right away for class that day. didn't confront him, but i found out from my mom that his whole trip was ruined and he blamed his friends lolz. i confronted him on the next visit and he apologized obviously, can't do much when you're caught red-handed.
now im back again for summer vacation. we haven't been hanging out but we haven't had a huge argument or anything either. today, my parents went out for an event so i ordered takeout for us. we both got a plate, a side order, and a drink. we eat and watch a movie. we finish and the movie ends so i tell him to feed the dogs. he says no at first but i tell him if i fed him, the least he can do is feed the dogs and he begrudgingly agrees. instead of getting up, he falls asleep for two hours. i tell him several more times to go feed them and he firmly says no. i pull his blanket (a gift from ME) off of him, and he gets so mad he starts to physically fight me. the boy has his ego up because now he's taller than me and has been working out so he thinks he's stronger too. he wrestles me down the couch, i overcome him, we cuss and argue, he walks away. he leaves with a bloody lip and i have a broken acrylic nail. happened at 9:30 and it's 11:50 now. i fed the dogs and i'm just waiting for my parents now.
i know he'll get in trouble, but i want him to change. i know he's got all those fuckass puberty hormones in him but it feels like he just doesn't learn. is there any resources i can read? what can i do differently? is this normal little brother stuff? i don't want to continue this weird strained relationship we have. i feel like i've given so much of my childhood to him and he's become a spoiled brat. i feel myself becoming bitter and i don't want to be
submitted by suficientea
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 06:31 Amazing-Mixture-8481 What level of testosterone needs to be treated?
It is two years that I have so many physical and mental symptoms which are almost same with low testosterone symptoms. Two years ago, my T level was 300, but my endocrinologist did not put me on TRT saying that "it is in the range". Now it is 401 Ng/dl, again did not prescribe. I have other issues as well, I get treated, but it seems that most of my symptoms are in the place and look like low T symptoms. To be in the range really does not require treatment or I should start TRT?
submitted by Amazing-Mixture-8481
to Testosterone [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 06:26 powerfade101 Buying 2 flights together for me (with status) and partner (no status), one with miles and one with cash?
Is it possible to book this under one reservation so that my partner can get the benefits of my status (e.g. economy plus, upgrade priority) as they would if I paid for both with cash? I only want to use my miles for one of us and i’ll pay cash for the other. Previously when I’ve done this I have done two reservations but then by doing that I cant get the economy plus for both without it being extra. Thanks!
submitted by powerfade101
to unitedairlines [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 06:09 BladeofJae [Election] [Retro] The more they try to kill me, the more they reveal I am on the right path.
2024 Russian Presidential Elections
Vladimir Putin wins the Russian Presidency, but by a historically low margin And so the fateful day arrived. Judgement day for Putin and his war in Ukraine.
After a period of speculation regarding Putin's political future, he officially declared his candidacy for the presidential elections in 2023, reasserting his desire to continue leading the nation amidst much international and domestic criticism. Two notable events would impact his campaign. First, was obviously the Russo-Ukrainian war. By the end of 2023, Russia had lost much lands near Kherson, in an unexpected defeat that the Ukrainians did not even foresee. Second, was the Moldovan change in power in early 2024 where Russophillic president Ilan Shor and his allies took over the country in a democratic transition of power. The successful change of power -- one which although not publicly involving Russia in an official capacity, was recognized by many as almost an open secret -- was seen as a return to Putin's "mastermind" tactics that he had employed a decade earlier. Although the war in Ukraine was unpopular, Vladimir Putin was very much still the favorite candidate to win the elections.
One main rival was Leonid Slutsky, leader of the LDPR. Although not seen as a radical change from Putin, he was supported by many by being not too far from the status quo, yet being an end to Putin's regime. In fact, many actually saw him and the LDPR as possibly more expansionist to Vladimir Putin. Similar to their stances in 2018, Slutsky promoted the abolishment of the federal structure of Russia for a return to the Governorates, the renaming of "President of Russia" to the "Supreme Ruler of Russia" and, the restoration of Russia's borders to the borders of the USSR as of 1985. Although he was a popular candidate for many who saw Putin's leadership in Ukraine as a failure, Slutsky was also dragged down by his many political scandals.
Finally, Pavel Grudinin was the communist party's candidate. Grudinin was supported by many in more of the eastern regions, who increasingly saw Russia's participation as a distant issue. In reality though, Grudinin was mainly favored by the Communist party and its allies due to his electability, not due to any unique personal qualities or natural charisma. Grudinin championed much of the same policies that the Communist Party had continued to champion.
By the end of the elections, Vladimir Putin narrowly maintained a majority in the elections, surprisingly enough. The turnout was lower than expected, at roughly 111 million. In fact, the election was criticized wildly by independent monitors for election fraud and manipulation by Vladimir Putin's government. [m] most legitimate Russian election [/m] However, after Putin's reelection, all the candidates respectfully withdrew and congratulated Putin, not disputing the elections.
|Candidate ||Party ||Votes ||% |
|Vladimir Putin ||Independent ||58,830,000 ||53% |
|Leonid Slutsky ||LDPR ||35,520,000 ||32% |
|Pavel Grudinin ||Communist ||14,300,000 ||13% |
submitted by BladeofJae
to Geosim [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 05:40 talrich Packing extra for the trip.
2023.06.07 05:02 JTHousek1 13.12 Full Patch Preview
"Additional context: Kaisa AD/lv to hit Q evolve on more first items Ryze E speed aims to fix some cases where E->meleeQ doesn't spread Gragas P CD aims to hit some early sustain to broaden even/losing matchups More Milio damage tradeoffs in exchange for survivability+range"
"Zeri nerfs to be less bound to enchanters. Tri Force was making her spike too hard on 1 item, given her scaling. If she's weak, we'll follow-up, but she's been strong for a while. Q is on a fine line between spell & an attack replacement and we're supporting it as an attack"
"Lucian changes to be viable with more partners (and a nerf to compensate) Rumble changes to extend his combat pattern and make him better against more durable targets With a lot more red buffs active in each game, we're bringing the power down slightly" - https://twitter.com/RiotPhroxzon/status/1666278548871712769?t=dYOrnucw86uqxFV0wyMv-A&s=19
>>> Champion Buffs <<<
- [P] Frost Shot bonus damage increased 115% >>> 120%
- [W] Volley damage increased 10/25/40/55/70 >>> 20/35/50/65/80
- [R] Enchanted Crystal Arrow AP ratio increased 100% >>> 120%
- [E] Powder Keg recharge time reduced 18 flat >>> 18/17/16/15/14 seconds
- AD per level increased 2 >>> 2.6
- [P] Soul Eater life steal increased 9/14/19% >>> 11/16/21% (based on levels 1/7/13)
- [R] Fury of the Sands cooldown reduced 120 >>> 120/100/80 seconds
- [R] Command: Shockwave damage increased 250/350/450 (+90% AP) >>> 250/400/550 (+95% AP)
- [P] Arcane Mastery AP ratio increased 6% per 100 AP >>> 10% per 100 AP
- [E] Spell Flux buffs:
- AP ratio increased 45% >>> 50%
- Missile speed increased 3500 >>> 4000
- AD per level reduced 2.8 >>> 2.5
- [W] Ricochet AD ratio increased 25/30/35/40/45% >>> 30/35/40/45/50%
- Seemingly missing from the tweet, possibly pulled from the patch.
>>> Champion Nerfs <<<
- [P] Happy Hour cooldown increased 8 >>> 12 seconds
- Base AD reduced 63 >>> 60
- [W] Bio-Arcane Barrage max HP ratio reduced 3.5/4.25/5/5.75/6.5% >>> 3/3.75/4.5/5.25/6%
- [E] Footwork cooldown increased 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 >>> 10.5/10/9.5/9/8.5 seconds
- Base armor reduced 29 >>> 26
- [P] Pix, Faerie Companion damage reduced 15-117 >>> 9-111 (based on level)
- [E-Self/Ally Cast] Help, Pix! shield increased 75/110/145/180/215 >>> 75/115/155/195/235
- Base armor reduced 28 >>> 26
- Armor per level reduced 4.9 >>> 4.6
- [P] Fired Up! AD ratio reduced 15-35% (based on level) >>> 15% flat
- Default adaptive force changed AD >>> AP
- [Q] Shattering Strike adjustments:
- Damage reduced 70/110/150/190/230 >>> 60/100/140/190/220
- Cast time reduced 0.5 >>> 0.4 seconds
- Monster damage adjusted 300% >>> 150/220/290/360/430 bonus damage
- [W] Ferromancy: Mount Up/Crash Down nerfs:
- [W-Crash Down] Damage reduced 70/100/130/160/190 >>> 60/90/120/150/180
- [W-Crash Down] Monster damage adjusted 300% >>> 150/200/250/300/350 bonus damage
- [W-Mount Up] Monster damage adjusted 300% >>> 20/50/80/110/140 bonus damage
- [E] Full Tilt nerfs:
- Damage reduced 35/50/65/80/95 (+4% target's max HP) >>> 25/35/45/55/65 (+3% target's max HP)
- Max HP damage capped at 150 against monsters
- Monster damage adjusted 250% >>> 100/145/190/235/280 bonus damage
- [E] Zoomies bonus attack speed reduced 35% >>> 25/27.5/30/32.5/35%
- [R] Final Chapter heal per hit reduced 35/50/65 >>> 25/40/55
- Move speed increased 330 >>> 335
- [P] Living Battery replaced:
- Shield steal and move speed buff when shielded removed
- [Q-P] Burst Fire passive moved here
- Fully charged Basic Attacks now activate Sheen (like an ability)
- [Q] Burst Fire changes:
- [Q-P] Passive moved to [P] Living Battery
- No longer activates Sheen (like an Attack)
- [E] Spark Surge on-hit damage critical strike chance ratio increased 65% >>> 85%
>>> Champion Adjustments <<<
- [P-Vigilance] Lightslinger changes:
- Damage reduced 14 (+20% AD) >>> 10 (+15% AD)
- Vigilance is now readied if healed or shielded by an ally OR an enemy champion within 1000 units is immobilized
- Base HP reduced 659 >>> 625
- HP per level increased 99 >>> 105
- [P] Junkyard Titan changes:
- Maximum Heat increased 100 >>> 150 (Danger Zone still remains at 50)
- Overheat duration reduced 5.25 >>> 4 seconds
- Overheat attack speed increased 20-80% >>> 50-130% (based on level)
- Overheat monster damage cap adjusted 80 flat >>> 65-150
- [Q] Flamespitter changes:
- Damage adjusted 180/220/260/300/340 >>> 135/150/165/180/195 (+6/7/8/9/10% target's max HP)
- Monster damage cap added 65/125/185/245/305
- Minion damage reduced 60/65/70/75/80% >>> 55/60/65/70/75%
- [W] Scrap Shield adjusted 60/90/120/150/180 (+45% AP) >>> 25/55/85/115/145 (+25% AP) (+4% max HP)
- [E] Electro Harpoon Heat generated increased 10 >>> 20
- [R] The Equalizer cooldown increased 100/85/70 >>> 130/105/80 seconds
>>> System Buffs <<<
- Life steal increased 7% >>> 10%
- Midlane minions no longer give 1 less gold before 14 minutes
- Starlit Grace adjustments:
- Bounce heal adjusted 20-40% (based on ally's level) >>> 35% flat
- Bounce shield adjusted 30-40% (based on ally's level) >>> 40% flat
- Same target bonus heal adjusted 15-30% (based on ally's level) >>> 25% flat
- Same target bonus shield adjusted 20-30% (based on ally's level) >>> 30% flat
- Mythic Passive changed 5 AH >>> 5% Heal & Shield Power
- Attack speed increased 30% >>> 35%
- Electroshock damage adjusted 80-190 (based on levels 7-18) >>> 100-180 (based on levels 6-18)
>>> System Nerfs <<<
- Sanctify bonus magic damage on-hit reduced 15-30 (based on ally's level) >>> 15 flat
- Cost increased 3200 >>> 3400 gold
- AD reduced 55 >>> 50
- Cloudburst changes:
- Critical strike chance ratio removed 200% >>> 0%
- bAD ratio added 0% >>> 45%
- Typhoon (Masterwork Item) AD reduced 70 >>> 65
- Coordinated Fire adjustments:
- Mark damage reduced 35-75 (based on levels 1-18) >>> 40-60 (based on levels 8-18)
- Mark consumption damage reduced 70-150 (based on levels 1-18) >>> 80-120 (based on levels 8-18)
- Move speed increased 20% >>> 25%
- Shield changed 20-300 (based on level) >>> 11% max HP
- Sharpshooter damage reduced 60-140 (based on level) >>> 60 flat
Crest of Cinders
- Damage reduced 6 + 6 * level (12-114) >>> 6 + 4 * level (10-78)
- Slow reduced 10/15/20 >>> 10/15/20 (based on levels 1/6/11, halved for ranged)
- Out-of-combat max HP regeneration reduced 1/3/9% >>> 1/3/5% (based on levels 1/6/11)
>>> System Adjustments <<<
Duskblade of Draktharr
- Bug fix for Samira [R] Inferno Trigger and Katarina [R] Death Lotus
submitted by JTHousek1
to leagueoflegends [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:19 ImaginaryCheetah7765 Should we ask for metformin? More information in text.
So, a family member has type 2 diabetes but it has gone unmanaged for a long time. We recently got a blood glucose monitor for them to look after their health. They had a 17 mmol/l reading 2 hours after eating which is around 300 mg/dl. We decided to go low carb. Even on low carb and a significant calorie reduce they have not gone under 8 mmol/l during their fasting state. And we've tested for about 4 days. Their fasting state today was 9 mmol/l and it was 9.8 mmol/l two hours after eating. We have a blood test scheduled soon but I'm not sure why we should wait before asking the doctor for metformin. Is this a good idea? We're still not very much clued in.
submitted by ImaginaryCheetah7765
to diabetes [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:19 RedsModerator The Reds defeated the Dodgers by a score of 9-8 - Tue, Jun 06 @ 07:10 PM EDT
Game Status: Final - Score: 9-8 Reds
Links & Info
| ||Dodgers Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OBP ||SLG |
|1 ||Betts - RF ||3 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||2 ||1 ||1 ||.258 ||.366 ||.529 |
|2 ||Freeman, F - 1B ||4 ||2 ||1 ||4 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||.329 ||.402 ||.565 |
|3 ||Smith, W.D. - C ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||4 ||.300 ||.405 ||.507 |
|4 ||Muncy - 3B ||4 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||2 ||1 ||.204 ||.332 ||.513 |
| ||Taylor, Ch - 3B ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.209 ||.277 ||.470 |
|5 ||Martinez - DH ||3 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.277 ||.314 ||.633 |
|6 ||Peralta - LF ||4 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.243 ||.276 ||.346 |
|7 ||Heyward - CF ||4 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||.236 ||.351 ||.473 |
|8 ||Vargas, M - 2B ||3 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||.228 ||.333 ||.413 |
|9 ||Rojas, M - SS ||4 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||.220 ||.252 ||.260 |
| ||Totals ||34 ||8 ||8 ||8 ||5 ||10 ||12 || || || |
|BATTING: 2B: Muncy (5, Weaver). HR: Martinez (15, 4th inning off Weaver, 0 on, 0 out); Freeman, F (11, 4th inning off Young, Al, 3 on, 2 out). TB: Betts; Freeman, F 4; Heyward; Martinez 4; Muncy 2; Peralta; Rojas, M; Vargas, M. RBI: Freeman, F 4 (39); Martinez 2 (43); Muncy (43); Peralta (20). 2-out RBI: Freeman, F 4; Peralta. Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Smith, W.D. SF: Martinez. Team RISP: 3-for-6. Team LOB: 5. |
|FIELDING: E: Muncy (7, throw); Heyward (2, throw). DP: 2 (Vargas, M-Freeman, F; Freeman, F-Rojas, M-Graterol). |
| ||Reds Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OBP ||SLG |
|1 ||Fraley - RF ||5 ||2 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||.262 ||.350 ||.430 |
|2 ||McLain - SS ||6 ||1 ||3 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.341 ||.396 ||.500 |
|3 ||India - 2B ||5 ||1 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||.279 ||.363 ||.421 |
|4 ||De La Cruz - 3B ||3 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||2 ||1 ||2 ||.333 ||.600 ||.667 |
|5 ||Steer - LF ||2 ||2 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||2 ||.290 ||.368 ||.493 |
|6 ||Stephenson, T - DH ||5 ||0 ||3 ||2 ||0 ||1 ||3 ||.246 ||.332 ||.351 |
| ||1-Hopkins - PR ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.167 ||.286 ||.167 |
|7 ||Newman - 1B ||5 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||10 ||.264 ||.327 ||.351 |
|8 ||Fairchild - CF ||3 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||2 ||1 ||2 ||.231 ||.333 ||.377 |
|9 ||Maile - C ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||.226 ||.284 ||.419 |
| ||a-Benson - PH ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.174 ||.240 ||.217 |
| ||Casali - C ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||.172 ||.294 ||.207 |
| ||Totals ||38 ||9 ||14 ||8 ||7 ||6 ||24 || || || |
|a-Singled for Maile in the 7th. 1-Ran for Stephenson, T in the 9th. |
|BATTING: 2B: De La Cruz (1, Gonsolin). TB: Benson; De La Cruz 2; Fairchild; Fraley 2; India 2; McLain 3; Steer; Stephenson, T 3. RBI: Casali (5); Fairchild (17); Fraley (38); India (30); McLain (10); Steer (31); Stephenson, T 2 (24). 2-out RBI: Fairchild; India. Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Fairchild; De La Cruz; Fraley; Newman 2. GIDP: Maile; Newman. Team RISP: 4-for-16. Team LOB: 13. |
|Dodgers Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||P-S ||ERA |
|Gonsolin ||5.0 ||5 ||4 ||3 ||3 ||5 ||0 ||92-58 ||2.21 |
|Almonte ||1.0 ||3 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||20-11 ||6.84 |
|Graterol (H, 7) ||1.0 ||4 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||18-15 ||2.10 |
|Phillips, E (H, 6) ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||11-7 ||1.90 |
|Ferguson (L, 3-1)(BS, 1) ||0.1 ||1 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||0 ||0 ||30-12 ||3.38 |
|Miller, S ||0.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2-2 ||2.77 |
|Totals ||8.1 ||14 ||9 ||8 ||7 ||6 ||0 || || |
|Reds Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||P-S ||ERA |
|Weaver ||3.2 ||6 ||7 ||7 ||2 ||4 ||1 ||86-52 ||6.27 |
|Young, Al ||1.2 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||3 ||0 ||1 ||31-16 ||2.96 |
|Cruz, F ||1.2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||15-10 ||6.41 |
|Gibaut ||1.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||14-10 ||3.49 |
|Salazar (W, 1-0) ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||16-10 ||7.36 |
|Totals ||9.0 ||8 ||8 ||8 ||5 ||10 ||2 || || |
|Game Info |
|HBP: Steer (by Gonsolin); Fraley (by Ferguson). |
|Pitches-strikes: Gonsolin 92-58; Almonte 20-11; Graterol 18-15; Phillips, E 11-7; Ferguson 30-12; Miller, S 2-2; Weaver 86-52; Young, Al 31-16; Cruz, F 15-10; Gibaut 14-10; Salazar 16-10. |
|Groundouts-flyouts: Gonsolin 3-3; Almonte 2-0; Graterol 2-0; Phillips, E 2-0; Ferguson 0-0; Miller, S 0-0; Weaver 2-3; Young, Al 2-1; Cruz, F 2-1; Gibaut 0-0; Salazar 1-0. |
|Batters faced: Gonsolin 25; Almonte 6; Graterol 6; Phillips, E 3; Ferguson 6; Miller, S 1; Weaver 19; Young, Al 9; Cruz, F 5; Gibaut 4; Salazar 3. |
|Inherited runners-scored: Miller, S 3-1; Young, Al 3-3; Cruz, F 2-0. |
|Ejections: Reds manager David Bell ejected by HP umpire Carlos Torres (5th); Reds pitcher Alex Young ejected by HP umpire Carlos Torres (6th). |
|Umpires: HP: Carlos Torres. 1B: Brock Ballou. 2B: Ron Kulpa. 3B: Jansen Visconti. |
|Weather: 81 degrees, Partly Cloudy. |
|Wind: 13 mph, In From CF. |
|First pitch: 7:11 PM. |
|T: 3:06. |
|Att: 22,602. |
|Venue: Great American Ball Park. |
|June 6, 2023 |
|Inning ||Scoring Play ||Score |
|Top 1 ||Max Muncy doubles (5) on a sharp line drive to right fielder Jake Fraley. Mookie Betts scores. Freddie Freeman to 3rd. ||1-0 LAD |
|Top 1 ||J.D. Martinez out on a sacrifice fly to right fielder Jake Fraley. Freddie Freeman scores. Max Muncy to 3rd. ||2-0 LAD |
|Top 1 ||David Peralta singles on a line drive to center fielder Stuart Fairchild. Max Muncy scores. ||3-0 LAD |
|Bottom 1 ||Spencer Steer hit by pitch. Jake Fraley scores. Matt McLain to 3rd. Elly De La Cruz to 2nd. ||3-1 LAD |
|Bottom 1 ||Tyler Stephenson singles on a line drive to center fielder Jason Heyward. Matt McLain scores. Elly De La Cruz scores. Spencer Steer to 3rd. ||3-3 |
|Top 4 ||J.D. Martinez homers (15) on a fly ball to left field. ||4-3 LAD |
|Top 4 ||Freddie Freeman hits a grand slam (11) to center field. Jason Heyward scores. Miguel Rojas scores. Mookie Betts scores. ||8-3 LAD |
|Bottom 5 ||Tyler Stephenson reaches on a throwing error by third baseman Max Muncy. Jonathan India scores. Elly De La Cruz to 3rd. ||8-4 LAD |
|Bottom 6 ||Jonathan India singles on a ground ball to third baseman Max Muncy. Jake Fraley scores. Matt McLain to 3rd. ||8-5 LAD |
|Bottom 7 ||Stuart Fairchild singles on a ground ball to shortstop Miguel Rojas. Spencer Steer scores. ||8-6 LAD |
|Bottom 9 ||Curt Casali walks. Spencer Steer scores. TJ Hopkins to 3rd. Stuart Fairchild to 2nd. ||8-7 LAD |
|Bottom 9 ||Jake Fraley hit by pitch. TJ Hopkins scores. Stuart Fairchild to 3rd. Curt Casali to 2nd. ||8-8 |
|Bottom 9 ||Matt McLain singles on a fly ball to center fielder Jason Heyward. Stuart Fairchild scores. Curt Casali to 3rd. Jake Fraley to 2nd. ||9-8 CIN |
| ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 || ||R ||H ||E ||LOB |
|Dodgers ||3 ||0 ||0 ||5 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 || ||8 ||8 ||2 ||5 |
|Reds ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||3 || ||9 ||14 ||0 ||13 |
OAK 11 @ PIT 2 - Final
BAL 3 @ MIL 4 - Final
STL 4 @ TEX 6 - Final
CHC 4 @ LAA 6 - End 5 Next Reds Game
: Wed, Jun 07, 07:10 PM EDT vs. Dodgers Last Updated: 06/06/2023 11:19:47 PM EDT
submitted by RedsModerator
to Reds [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:02 PyssDribbletts Why do y'all like the Venture/Venture X so much?
I applied and was approved for the Venture (not the Venture X) before I started creeping in this sub.
Don't get me wrong, I like the card, but I don't think it's too special compared to cards like the CSP/CSR or AMEX Gold/Plat from the sounds of it.
There are like two Capital One lounges in the US, Plaza Premium and Prioity Pass lounges seem kinda rare (not a single on in Atlanta when I was there, iirc), booking hotels/flights through the travel portal seems more expensive than booking direct so getting the bonus 5x (or 10x) points is usually not worth and points transfer partners are unusable for domestic travel, with the exception of Wyndham.
2 points per dollar isn't bad, five star status for free with Hertz is pretty nice, and being able to use points to refund any travel booked on the card at all is nice, but it feels pretty meh compared to the perks gotten with the AMEX or Chase cards. Kinda wish I had done more research when I applied for it, but already had the Quicksilver and got a pre-approval with an 80k SUB so just went for it.
I'll probably snag a Chase and/or AMEX card at some point, but I don't have a want or need to add another card to my portfolio at the moment.
submitted by PyssDribbletts
to CreditCards [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:52 boomerandzapper Comprehensive List of "Small Family Run Hidden Gems" in Vancouver
I've been compiling a list of "hidden gems" in the back of my mind for a while now. There are many "hidden gems" in Vancouver. To cover them all would be a whole book. To make things easier for a post I created a stricter set of criteria.
The purpose of this post is not only to share but also to uncover more "small family run hidden gems". There are many places that almost make it which I added to the Honorable Mentions section.
What constitutes a small family run hidden gem?
A tiny to small restaurant that's family and serves amazing food or beverages. These are the places that people who've been recommend to out of town guests. You go "wow"
when you first discover the place.
The hidden part is covered by collecting data on posts/comments to verify the "hidden aspect". Although just because a business has low Reddit exposure, many of these places are well known in specific communities.
- Small: Under ~10 tables, Ideally ~2 tables. Exceptions for Food Court Stalls
- Family Run: Owner or a family member is always present. Bonus for family-run businesses with no employees.
- Hidden (On Reddit): Under 40 comments where a post is worth 5 comments.
- Gem: Arguably the best place to get a certain dish/cuisine in Metro Vancouver
|Name ||Rough Area ||Cuisine ||Known For (* = other things also good) ||Comments ||Posts ||Reddit Exposure |
|Nine Ninety ||Richmond ||Chinese (Wuhan/Food Court) ||Spicy Dry Noodles* ||1 ||0 ||1 |
|Adam's Crepes ||South Burnaby ||French ||Crepes ||1 ||1 ||6 |
|Feast and Fallow ||Oakridge ||Cafe (Plant Based) ||Coffee* ||2 ||0 ||2 |
|Lao Cai ||West Vancouver ||Chinese (Xi'an) ||Dry Cumin Lamb Noodles* ||2 ||0 ||2 |
|Lully's Food Truck ||Abbotsford (Canadian Tire Parking Lot) ||American ||Hot Dogs ||4 ||1 ||9 |
|Excellent Tofu ||Richmond ||Chinese (Dessert) ||Tofu Pudding ||6 ||0 ||6 |
|Gateau de Henry ||Kitsilano ||Cakes ||Cakes* ||8 ||1 ||13 |
|Oide ||East Van ||Cafe ||Coffee Rotation ||8 ||1 ||13 |
|Tama Organic Mart ||Burnaby ||Japanese (Grocery Store) ||Vegan Bento ||8 ||1 ||13 |
|Fat Boy Kitchen ||Victoria - Fraserview ||Chinese (Hong Kong) ||Pork Chop Rice* ||9 ||0 ||9 |
|Klasik Inasal ||Mount Pleasant ||Filipino ||Overall Filipino Food ||10 ||1 ||15 |
|Long's Noodle House ||End of Main Street ||Chinese (Shanghai) ||Soup Dumplings + Drunken Chicken* ||12 ||3 ||27 |
|Mr Japanese Curry ||Mount Pleasant ||Japanese (Curry) ||Japanese Curry ||17 ||0 ||17 |
|Sushi Bar Kilala ||North Burnaby ||Japanese (Sushi) ||Homey Sushi ||18 ||0 ||18 |
|Sashimiya ||Downtown ||Japanese (Sushi) ||Moderately Priced High Quality Nigiri* ||20 ||3 ||35 |
|Baby Dhal ||Commercial ||Trinidadian ||Dhal Puri Roti* ||24 ||1 ||29 |
|Tandoori Palace ||Commercial ||Indian/Pakistani ||Naan + Butter Chicken (Outside Surrey)* ||26 ||1 ||31 |
|Cafe Dang Anh ||Victoria - Fraserview ||Vietnamese (Northern) ||Pho Bo Tai Lan* ||27 ||0 ||27 |
|Yama Cafe ||East Van ||Japanese (Cafe) ||Meal Sets/Moffins (Mochi Muffins) ||35 ||0 ||35 |
|Merci Beaucoup Cafe ||Commercial ||Vietnamese (Bahn Mi) ||House Special Sub ||38 ||0 ||38 |
|Name ||Rough Area ||Cuisine ||Known For (* = other things also good) ||Comments ||Posts ||Reddit Exposure ||Honorable Mention Reason |
|Bali Thai ||East Vancouver ||Indonesian (Food Court) ||Overall Indonesian Food ||45 ||2 ||55 ||Too Well Known |
|Barbara ||Chinatown ||Contemporary ||Tasting Menu* ||Unknown ||Unknown ||50+ ||Too Well Known (Michelin Star) |
|Carp ||Mount Pleasant ||Hawaiian ||Ahi Tuna Poke ||Unknown ||5 ||50+ ||Too Well Known |
|Dragon Ball Tea House ||Shaughnessy ||Bubble Tea ||Fruit Slush ||Unknown ||5 ||50+ ||Too Well Known |
|Hachibei ||Fairview ||Japanese (Assorted) ||Miso Black Cod (Often Sells Out)* ||18 ||0 ||18 ||Owner Status Unknown |
|Melo Patisserie ||Mount Pleasant ||French (Cafe) ||Almond Croissant ||14 ||1 ||19 ||Owner Status Unknown |
|Prototype Coffee ||East Vancouver ||Cafe ||Coffee Flight* ||75 ||13 ||140 ||Too Well Known and Owners not always Present |
|Unchai ||Kitsilano ||Thai ||Overall Thai Food ||59 ||10 ||109 ||Too Well Known |
Hidden Gems from Comments:
|Name ||Rough Area ||Cuisine ||Known For (* = other things also good) ||Comments ||Posts ||Reddit Exposure |
|T-Bay Bistro ||Marpole ||Taiwanese || ||0 ||0 ||0 |
|Bangkok City Cafe ||Kitsilano ||Thai || ||1 ||0 ||1 |
|Rumi Rose Tea ||North Burnaby ||High Tea || ||1 ||0 ||1 |
|Shine Valley Lamb Noodle ||Richmond ||Chinese (Northern) ||Lamb Noodles ||4 ||0 ||4 |
|Szechuan Delicious ||Richmond ||Szechuan || ||4 ||0 ||4 |
|Green Bamboo ||Burnaby (Crystal Mall) ||Vietnamese ||Pho (Meat from top to bottom) ||5 ||0 ||5 |
|Nam vegan express ||New West ||Vietnamese (Vegetarian) || ||6 ||0 ||6 |
|Veggiebowl Cafe ||Renfrew - Collingwood ||Vietnamese (Vegetarian) ||Vegan/Vegetarian Pho ||7 ||0 ||7 |
|Puerto Mexico ||Kitsilano ||Mexican || ||9 ||0 ||9 |
|Pho Lan ||Richmond Center ||Vietnamese (Pho) || ||16 ||0 ||16 |
|Yagoto ||Kitsilano ||Sushi || ||10 ||2 ||20 |
|Pho Tan ||Kerrisdale ||Vietnamese (Pho) || ||37 ||3 ||52 |
|Indian roti kitchen ||Cambie ||Indian || ||43 ||2 ||53 |
|Paul's Sub Shop ||Metrotown ||Deli || ||54 ||2 ||64 |
|Sun Bo Kong ||Kensington ||Chinese (Vegetarian) ||Oyster Mushroom/Hot and Sour Soup/Noodles ||70 ||1 ||75 |
|Lamajoun ||Bridgeport ||Lebanese || ||46 ||8 ||86 |
|Manpuku ||Chinatown ||Japanese ||Karaage ||61 ||6 ||91 |
|Northern Cafe and Grill ||Mitchell Island ||Diner || ||90 ||2 ||100 |
|Hawker's Delight ||Little Mountain ||Malaysian/Singaporean || ||72 ||8 ||112 |
|Wang’s Shanghai Cuisine ||Metrotown ||Chinese (Shanghai) ||Soup Dumplings/ Pan Fried Juicy Bun || || ||100+ |
Used this to make the tables: http://tableit.net/
submitted by boomerandzapper
to vancouver [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:48 offshorewolf Hire a full time virtual assistant from Offshore Wolf for just $99 a week
Massively scale your business by hiring a full time employee for just $99 a week (not a typo, $99 a week - full time) (we only have 87 VAs in June 2023 Hiring Pipeline, VAs provided on first come first serve basis) Scroll to the end to book a free discovery call. Offshore Wolf recruits you a full time virtual executive assistant to scale your business 10x more. Our Virtual Assistant will work side by side with you (full time-40 hours a week) in scaling your businessso you can win at – work and life
Goodbye! Costly In-house Assistant
Let our VA understand your business
Delegate repetitive tasks to our VA
Get your valuable time back
Scale business 10x more
Win at work and life.
From our Founder
Firstly, thanks for stopping by.
Second, prepare to have your mind blown.
We’ve been helping hardworking entrepreneurs with virtual executive assistance. Since 2018, we worked with dozens of CEOs, executives and business leaders from all around the world and our work includes:
- With our virtual support, Client 1 went from 0 to 300 students in their educational business.
- Client 2 went from 2 to 35 monthly recurring customers in just 8 months in her online fitness business.
- Client 3 in consulting niche went from making $80k yearly revenue to $240k in yearly revenue because our executive assistants were working on the daily repetitive tasks and doing full time enterprise outreach for them (reaching out to CEOs CMO CTOs COOs on email twitter and LinkedIn )
- Other digital marketing client was close to making his “4 hour work week” dream a reality because we were doing all the repetitive task for them.
- —————+ a lot more results for our 400 + clients.
Almost 5 years in the executive assistance/virtual business support industry, and after working with hundreds of entrepreneurs, we can guarantee you that hiring a Virtual Executive Assistant will be the best business decision you’ll ever make in your life. We help you win at work:
We help you win at Life:
- Our VAs will provide world-class executive assistance for you.
- Our VAs will assist you in sales and marketing.
- Our VAs will assist you in recruiting and HR.
- Our VAs will generate leads to get you more business.
- Our VAs will run outreach campaigns to get you more clients.
- Our VAs will prospect with other businesses for partnerships
- Our VAs will manage your calendar, work schedule and meetings.
- Our VAs will manage and organize your emails.
- Our VAs will research about virtually anything on the web.
- Our VAs will analyze and monitor your competitors.
- Our VAs will report you about the performance of your team.
- Our VAs will assist you in client and different project meetings.
- Our VAs will assist you in managing your CRM.
- Our VAs will assist you in finishing heavy projects on time.
- Our VAs will engage with your clients and customers online.
- Our VAs will manage your company’s online presence.
- Our VAs will assist you in managing company’s brand.
- Our VAs will manage your company’s online reputation.
- Our VAs will manage your Social Media. (Creating, Posting, Scheduling, Engagement)
- Our Virtual Executive Assistants will help you win at work.
So you want to win at work and life?
- Our VAs will fill online forms and surveys for you.
- Our VAs will book flights for you and your family.
- Our VAs will plan and manage your travels.
- Our VAs will do online shopping for you and your family.
- Our VAs will plan your social activities.
- Our VAs will find people in your industry to connect with.
- Our VAs will manage your connections and contact lists.
- Our VAs will keep in touch with your social connections.
- Our VAs will boost your connections on social media.
- Our VAs will send handwritten notes for special events.
- Our VAs will send letters and messages to your loved ones.
- Our VAs will send gifts & surprises to your close friends and family.
- Our VAs will help you meet new interesting people.
- Our VAs will help you set your personal and business goals.
- Our VAs will help you complete your to-do list.
- Our Virtual Executive Assistants will help you win at life.
then, we have some awesome news for you.
We worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs over the past 4 years, and we were able to fulfill the demands of our clients, whether they needed 1 Virtual Executive Assistant to win at work and life or 100 Virtual Executive Assistants to do marketing.
We have worked with clients in every niche you can imagine, from solopreneurs doing $30k a year to SMBs doing $10 million a year.
By taking over the client’s usual tasks, they were able to launch new products, increase their marketing efforts and finish work on time to be with their family. Alright, but there’s a lot of Executive Assistant companies out there what separates you from them?
Our VAs are not paper pushers. They can do it, but it’s not what they are good at. They are executive assistants, here to make your life easier and your business more efficient. We are not looking to input some numbers and call it a day, we are looking to actually help, and as help we mean we work side by side with the VAs to finish the tasks that you delegate to them, provide daily reports of work, time tracking, KPIs and many more. Full Time Virtual Employee for just $99 a week? Why are you massively underselling yourself?
The cost of living in South Asia (India Nepal Philippines) is not that much. An average employee brings in $200 a month for example. Our team members are not rocket scientists, they are not engineers either with 20 years of experience, they are executive assistants who are here to assist you in business and free up your time. Not quite enough?
We have worked with hundreds of entrepreneurs and small business owners in almost every niche you can imagine. Still not enough?
You won’t find a similar service for this price anywhere on Earth. Guaranteed!
Our VAs have got the knowledge and the skill, and (most importantly. in our opinion) the need to be the best at what they’re doing. Our main priority is to build a long term relationship with our clients and grow together, if you are looking to hire someone, not just to finish some projects but to work side by side with you to grow your business from Day 1 and decades to come. you’ve come to the right place. Wait, wait? Do you even have a website?
We do. Offshorewolf.com
, not just that but we also have 417 employees in South East Asia.
Stand out from the crowd Guess what most successful people have in common? Many people buy clothes, carats, cars and gold but the most successful people in the world buy time. If you don’t have an assistant, you are the assistant. Imagine what level you could perform at if you had an EA pushing you to scale your business more and more and more.
Business Builder PlanBusiness Growth Plan$99 a week$199 a weekGeneral Virtual AssistantProfessional Virtual Assistant40 hours a week (full time - dedicated VA)40 hours a week (full time - dedicated VA)Extra hours: Overtime upto 5%Extra hours: Overtime upto 10%Training materials: IncludedTraining Materials: Includedbilled monthlybilled monthly24 hour client support, VA payroll, weekly reports, KPI metrics and more
12 hour client support, VA payroll, bi-weekly reports, KPI metrics and more
Our Virtual Assistants are based out of South Asia (India Nepal and the Philippines). Our Virtual Assistants will work as your business needs, whether that be working while you sleep or working the same hours side by side in the exact time zone as you.
- Where are your VAs and will they work in my timezone?
Our clients include solopreneurs working from a basement to Y-combinator funded startups in the silicon valley. Whether you are a small business owner making $30k a year or an established company doing $30 million a year, we have Virtual Assistants to meet your exact needs.
- What size companies does Offshore Wolf work with?
Our Virtual Assistants are based out of South Asia (India Nepal and the Philippines). Our Virtual Assistants will work as your business needs, whether that be working while you sleep or working the same hours side by side in the exact time zone as you
- What makes Offshore Wolf different from other Virtual Assistance companies?
Your Virtual Executive Assistant will work full time 40 hours a week – 8 hours a day on the timezone of your choice. Unlike other VA companies juggling multiple clients between their employees, all of our Virtual Assistants work side by side exclusively for our clients – yes they will work just for you and not anyone else!
- How many hours will my VA work? and will they work exclusively for me?
The cost of living in South Asia is almost as 10x less than the US and our team members are not rocket scientists with 20 years of experience, they are business assistants who are here to make your life easier and business more efficient. What if I don't like the VA that you match me with? We match you with a VA understanding the required skillsets that you need in a a VA, however if you do not like your VA for any reason, we will hire and assign a new VA to you immediately and at no extra cost! Intrigued? Want to hear me? Book a call
- Why would someone work full time exclusively for me for just $99 a week?
submitted by offshorewolf
to u/offshorewolf [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:46 sqikiii CompSci Wasian Female - NYU, Northeastern, BU, UofWashington (Seattle)
I'm a rising senior applying to be a computer science
- Upper middle class
- Tri-state Area
- Public, but highly ranked
- ~350 students per grade
- No class ranking
- Many opportunities:
- Lots of APs, honors, duel enrollment courses
- Lots of clubs
- 9th: 4.2W, 2 honors courses
- 10th: 4.14W, 2 honors courses
- 11th: 4.51W, 5 honors courses (one of which is also duel enrollment), 1 AP (AP LANG)
- ***All A range except for one B+ in 10th grade Honors Chemistry
: test optional, and I'm an 11th grader so no AP Lang scores yet (expecting a 3-5, likely a 4) EXTRACIRRICULARS
: (If it says "12" it's because I will do it next year)
- [9,10,11,12] Co-President of teen LLC certified online arts magazine. Almost 1,000 followers, partnered with Archer&Olive (stationary company). I lead & manage over 50 teenagers internationally.
- [11,12] Two coding internships. One is backend development, worked on a website with them and am beginning an AI project. Second is game development, also in charge of their user interface.
-  Organizing and running a young girls coding summer program at my local library by myself
- [10,11,12] AAPI leader for school club, raised ~$300 for "Stop AAPI Hate" if I remember correctly?
-  Two summer programs. One at Northeastern for game programming in VR, one with Girls Who Code
- [10,11,12] Debate, junior varsity 10th grade, varsity 11-12
- [10,11,12] Minimum wage jobs, all of 10th grade school year, summer of 11th, probably will do school year of 12th
- [11,12] Volunteering; planning to work up to 100-120 hours at food banks and online library services
***I also have Art Club [10,11,12], Student ambassador  and Honors Society [11,12] but idk if they're strong enough to include. Thoughts? AWARDS
ESSAYS & LOC
-  Best junior varsity team in Northern *STATE*
- [9,10,11,12] High honor roll
- [11,12] Honors society
- AP Scholar candidate (ik lol... I'm kinda pushing it for awards)
: (with 5/10 being average)
- ESSAY: expecting an 8.5-9/10, haven't started yet. Will avoid cliches, sob stories or anything to do with minority status with my life.
- LOC expectations:
- 9/10 from my  AP Lang teacher
- 6.5/10 from my precalc  and geometry  teacher
Applying to NYU, Northeastern, BU, U of Washington (Seattle) as well as my state school as a safety. I will probably apply to others too but these are the ones I truly care about. I plan on ED1 to NYU and ED2 to Northeastern, I will RD or EA to the others.
: At my school, abt 9 seniors got into NYU this year, and abt 25 got into Northeastern
submitted by sqikiii
to chanceme [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:28 MantisAwakening A quick Experiencer primer for Newcomers
I’m one of the founders and mods here on /Experiencers
, a subreddit that is theoretically devoted to people who’ve had any kind of “trans-rational” phenomenon, but mostly which people use to ask questions or share possible contact experiences with some of the various beings that are associated with the current news stories.
As you can imagine we’ve all been following this story for a long while and none of it is “news” for most of us, it’s simply a major step towards validation. I’ve written this post for those of you who are new to all this, or maybe those of you who’ve been interested in UAP for a while but are ready to move past the “nuts and bolts.”
It’s important that I note that this post is not attempting to persuade the skeptics that these ideas are real. People will come around when they’re each able to wrap their heads around this, if it all. It’s heavy stuff.
The extensive research I’ve done into this topic has primarily focused on the science and the expert research others have done of firsthand accounts, such as by people like Dr. John Mack. I’ve also communicated with a wide range of people, including some of the people who are prominently featured in these news stories. There were also some amazing conversations with experts and Experiencers facilitated by Stuart Davis, Jay King, and Kirsten Blackburn of The Experiencer Group.
I’ve also personally experienced a wide variety of things in relation to this subject, and thankfully have some documentation to back it up. I’ve provided some of that publicly
, and will be providing more as I can. It includes medical records, a recording of a hypnotic regression, and even a consultation with a former CIA remote viewer that the well-known government UAP researcher Dr. Kit Green has referred to as his “favorite psychic.” https://www.ufojoe.net/kit-green-psychic1/
If the idea of psychics feels like a lot to handle then take this slow (but buckle up). These concepts may seem like fringe ideas right now, but they aren’t fringe to some of the scientists who are involved with the Pentagon’s UAP research, and there’s good reasons why. Regardless of whether they’re accepted by science any time soon they are going to be getting talked about a lot
, and so this article will be an excellent primer if nothing else.
There is no way to concisely delve into this topic. It’s like asking a mathematician to explain the concept of algebraic geometry without using the words algebra or geometry. Just know that all of the underlying concepts here are supported by large amounts of data of varying kinds, although some of that data is a millimeter deep and miles wide. One common accusation from the skeptics is that these scientists are “jumping to wild conclusions,” but that’s because they aren’t aware of the volume of evidence backing up the various ideas presented here. I have opted to primarily just tell you what some of the core concepts are, but for each one I’ll provide a single link to a reputable source to get you started.
These concepts build on each other, and I think you’ll find that if you discard any one of them you’ll end up stuck trying to understand anything beyond it.
Let’s start at the beginning:
- The framework of reality is probably not Materialism. Many of the researchers end up on something closer to Idealism. In layman’s terms, our reality is not based on physical matter, but rather physical matter is potentially being generated by consciousness. This is a crucial point, and if you can grapple with this idea you will find the rest of it much easier to understand. https://opensciences.org
- There are other realms, parallel realities, or dimensions that seem to overlap our own. In regards to UAP, this is sometimes called the “Interdimensional Hypothesis,” or IH: https://www.wired.com/story/jacques-vallee-still-doesnt-know-what-ufos-are/
- There are a myriad of non-human intelligent beings that exist in these realms (and maybe human, too—we’ll get to that). Dr. Eric Davis, another government whistleblower regarding crash retrievals, uses the term “shadow biome” to describe this: https://twitter.com/phenomenonmovie/status/1636975801248915457?s=46
- Our consciousness seems to be non-local. That means it is not being generated by our brains, but our brains may function more akin to radios which are tuned into our specific consciousness (this is only an analogy). With practice it is possible to “tune in” to other things, and some people are naturally very good at it. This is the foundation of psi (ESP). https://noetic.org/blog/non-local-consciousness/
- Some of this non-human intelligence can connect directly to our consciousness. They can read from it as well as send information to it. https://www.jacquesvallee.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Incommensurability_Orthodoxy_and_the_Phy.pdf
- In these other realms, time does not appear to be experienced in a linear way. The past, present, and future may all be happening there simultaneously, although the future we experience seems to not be pre-determined and may be more like the multiple universe theory of quantum physics. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19608110/
- When people have encounters with UAP, it is often happening at this consciousness level. We seem to be more susceptible in sleep or hypnogogic/hypnopompic states (waking up and falling asleep), but not always. Harking back to #1, there is some evidence to indicate that this psychic connection may be able to generate a physical reality as well. https://www.jacquesvallee.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Incommensurability_Orthodoxy_and_the_Phy.pdf
- Psychedelics affect the brain’s transceiver and can allow us some access to these other realms, which is why some of the same beings are reported by DMT users as may be seen by Experiencers. https://alieninsect.substack.com/p/dmtx-the-first-results
- These beings seem to be motivated by things outside of our understanding, but one theory is that they are interacting with us in both mental and physical ways to allow them to behave as some form of “control system,” potentially to further our development as psychic, conscious beings. https://www.thinkanomalous.com/jacques-vallee.html
- We are all connected together via consciousness, and what affects one part of it has the ability to affect other parts. This is akin to Carl Jung’s idea of the Collective Unconscious but with the materialist trappings stripped away. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tf6qlv2piaua4i/Bancel2017.pdf?dl=0
- When these beings interact with us in the physical realm, they may be doing so using psychically manifested craft and bodies, which is why there is such variability to their descriptions. This may explain things like Reptilians and Mantid beings, which may be choosing the forms partly based on what they represent within our collective unconscious. https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/55963614
- These other beings place less value on physical bodies because they know they’re only temporary. That’s because we are fundamentally spirits which inhabit these bodies only temporarily, although our consciousness lives on. https://www.windbridge.org
That’s it in a nutshell. I know it’s a lot to digest, and if this is the first time you’ve come across these ideas presented in this way you are likely to assume there’s no real science to back it up, but that’s far from the case. Because these ideas challenge the current Materialist paradigm they have been deemed “pseudoscience” despite the empirical evidence supporting them, and they have been scientifically suppressed the same way non-human intelligence has been culturally suppressed (as a matter of fact, there’s very good reason to believe that some of the same government intelligence groups are involved in the ridicule of these scientific ideas as well, for good reason—hard to keep secrets from psychics). https://windbridge.org/papers/unbearable.pdf
The most common accusation I get from skeptics is that I’m being gullible for supposedly reading someone else’s outlandish ideas and then accepting them without question. In fact, I have experience with a significant amount of the things listed above, and so do many other Experiencers. I have evidence to support quite a bit of it, but what I have is no better than any of the empirical evidence available online and so I’d direct you there. https://www.deanradin.com/recommended-references
So why is it that Experiencers tend to report such wide variety of paranormal experience? According to some new research this may be related to why they are having those contact experiences in the first place, and it may be genetic. https://silvarecord.com/2019/01/09/experiencers-unique-intuition-and-biomarkers/
In the end, it doesn’t matter what you choose to believe. No one is keeping score. For most people, your life now is the same now as it was before any of this started to come out. But for some people this is an epiphany moment, when things suddenly start to make sense. And for those people, welcome to Experiencers
As a final note, I’m happy to provide additional information to people on any of these topics and do my best to answer questions as best I can, but I’m not going to argue about it. I am not selling anything and don’t care if you accept it, and frankly I could be wrong about a lot (a reminder that none of these are my ideas, they all come from scientists).
I know my fellow mod, u/Oak_Draiocht
, has some other valuable insights to share about what’s been going on and some of the concerns we have about what’s going forward, so watch for his post too.
submitted by MantisAwakening
to Experiencers [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:27 lafaa123 [WTS] 21 Certified US Coins. Mostly Walkers/Morgans but there's other Type Stuff in there as well.
submitted by lafaa123
to Pmsforsale [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:23 Ok-Bread1124 What credit card to add to my existing collection? Looking for groceries/flat-%/categories/anything else interesting
- Discover It Chrome Card, $4,500 limit, opened in 2018
- Chase Sapphire Reserve, $30k limit, opened June 2021
- Amazon Prime, $30k limit, opened January 2023
FICO Score: ~770
Oldest account age: 5.5 years
Chase 5/24 status: 1/24
Income: ~$180k in paychecks
Average monthly spend and categories:
- rent: $1900
- dining: $1000
- gas: $0
- rideshare: $300
- travel: $700
- other: $2k to 4k per month on other categories on Mint
Open to Business Cards: No
What's the purpose of your next card?
- Cashback on groceries outside of Amazon and Whole Foods
- A flat-rate cashback card
- 5% on rotating categories
- Possibly BILT for rent
- Looking for anything else that would synergize well with what I have.
Do you have any cards you've been looking at? - Wells Fargo Active Cash for flat 2% back.
- Discover It Cash Back for quarterly categories and the double cash back rewards for first year looks interesting and would make getting the Wells Fargo card obsolete for the first year. Digital wallet for Q3
- In the same vein, Chase Freedom Flex
- BILT for paying rent. Though it seems bit of a fuss to use it (5 purchases per month minimum).
- Citi Custom Cash and make groceries the 5% category.
- Amex Blue Cash Preferred: for groceries and I spend about $20 a month on streaming. If I include netflix it would be $35 a month. I don't have Disney+.
- Amex Gold for 4% groceries, I'd use the Uber credits, and I have restaurants in walking distance that take GrubHub. Not sure if getting Amex makes sense, it might be better to build around the CSR and Ultimate Rewards?
Are you OK with category spending or do you want a general spending card? I'm okay with category spending.
Notes: I don't mind opening several cards for rotating categories or for using for one category only, if they have no AF. I definitely want to improve the 1% on all other purchases that I have with the three cards I have now. If there's another card I haven't mentioned here that could be interesting/useful/fun for me, I'd love to hear it. I don't mind AF if there are easily redeemable credits or if the card is useful.
Right now it seems like I may open 1-3 cards in the near future, if that's the case, are there Chase cards (like Freedom Flex or other ones) that I should go for first before applying for the rest?
Thanks in advance!
submitted by Ok-Bread1124
to CreditCards [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:17 Linus-M How is it even possible for some guys to be like 300-400ng/dl testosterone and still pull big numbers like 4-5 plate squat, 3 plate bench, etc?