Lane frost hat co
2023.05.30 21:27 MistyMountainGaming 🤔 Thoughts?
2023.05.30 21:10 lettered_hylobate Update 36: Gondor Renewed - releasing tomorrow, Wed. May 31
Update 36 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 36: Gondor Renewed, released on Wednesday, May 31st, 2023.
Of Special Note:
A New Story Begins in A Renewed King's Gondor!
After the defeat of Sauron, King Elessar and Queen Arwen seek to bring peace to their kingdom, but the danger is not gone and new foes seek to threaten Gondor. Adventure awaits in the new zone of King's Gondor East, set after the War of the Ring when fresh breezes have dispersed the fumes of the Dawnless Day and allowed the sun to shine again! Discover the beginning of a new Epic-style storyline, 'The Song of Waves and Wind,' and team up with Legolas, Gimli, and friends both old and new to investigate the continuing threat of the Heirs of Castamir! The Song of Waves and Wind
A new story debuts with Gondor Renewed called "The Song of Waves and Wind"! For characters level 140. Start the first chapter by speaking to Glindor in Minas Tirith (Midsummer)! This new story is available to anyone who is VIP, purchases the "Gondor Renewed" quest pack, or who purchases quest packs associated with the story that are released in the future. King's Gondor Awaits
Gone are the gloomy dark skies, replaced with bright and sunny fields and hills. Players familiar with the original Central and Eastern Gondor regions will be familiar with King's Gondor from a navigation standpoint, but there are new additions, and places players previously could not go are now open to allow for further exploration!
The Quest Pack "Gondor Renewed" unlocks more than 80 quests and Deeds for level 140 characters. Includes King's Gondor East and The Song of Waves and Wind. Free to VIPs! How do I get to King's Gondor?
Go to Minas Tirith (After Battle) and head South through the Pelennor Fields. Where there once stood an impassable is no more! Questing begins in this area of the Pelennor Fields and in the under-construction version of The Harlond. From there, you can explore Gondor up to Linhir, where the gates are currently closed.
Landscape Difficulty: The Paths of Valour!
We have reworked the Landscape Difficulty setting system introduced with Treebeard and are now opening it to the general game worlds as an option! Read full details about this new Landscape Difficulty option in the release notes below. A new Faction and new rewards are now available by playing these higher difficulties. Activate your difficulty and adjust it in the future by speaking with a Hardened Traveller, which can be found in major hubs and new player zones throughout Middle-earth:
- Outside of the Prancing Pony in Bree
- Near the Stable Masters outside of the 21st Hall
- Just inside of the exit of Post-Raid Archet
- Just outside of Mossward
- Along the road Northward out of Celondim
- Just outside the door to Thorin's Hall
- Down the road from the Hobbit starter area exit waypoint
There are titles available for activating a difficulty of 3 or higher and keeping it there from level 10 to level 50, and then to level 130 respectively. The title granted depends on the class you play, but can be used by any character on your account. Make sure to select your Landscape Difficulty prior to achieving level 10 to be eligible for these titles! In order to earn these titles, you must keep the difficulty system active for the entire leveling span from level 10 thru 50/130. Entering areas of the game world where it is temporarily suppressed will not invalidate your title attempt, however turning it down or off via the Hardened Traveller will.
More Delvings are now available! The Annúminas instances Glinghant, Haudh Valandil, and the Great Barrows instances Sambrog, Thadûr and The Maze have been converted to be playable as Delvings! Find them in the Instance Finder (Control+J by default).
News and Notes
- Several player stun-removal skills were inappropriately flagged as 'Immediate' causing them to occasionally cancel themselves and fail to free you from stuns. These skills are now correctly 'Fast' rather than 'Immediate' skills.
- High Elf, Beorning, and Stout Axe Dwarf racial recall skills can now be used while mounted on any steed.
- The Beorning Trait "Battle Born" now correctly gives additional critical damage for off-hand weapons.
- The Brawler mounted combat skill "Take Breath" will now properly update the incoming healing rating when active.
- Innate Strength: Raw Power
- Fixed description of the trait to state that it grants +2.5/+5/+7.5/+10%.
- No change was made to the actual bonus granted by the trait, This is purely a tooltip change to have it reflect real values.
- Tracery Innate Strength: Damage/Threat
- Skill bonus has been modified [+10%->+5%], but is now added directly to the value of Innate Strength: Raw Power buff, which makes it considerably more effective than it was previously.
- Aim skill now works with 'Throw Knife'.
- Fighting Withdrawal can now be used while rooted to free yourself.
- The class deed "Fear the Darkness" should now properly advance even if "Courageous Convocation" is traited.
- Captain skill "Defensive Strike" is now properly affected by the tracery "Single Target Attack Damage".
- The buff from Inspire: Self-motivation should now correctly overwrite itself rather than failing to apply when you still have a few seconds of duration remaining from your previous skill use.
- Blood Rage and Continuous Blood Rage are now both correctly labeled Fast, rather than Immediate, skills. This prevents you from accidentally double-clicking the skill and putting it on cooldown without gaining the CC-removal effect.
- Tracery Swift Strike: Damage & Power Cost
- Renamed to Swift Strike/Blade: Damage & Power Restore
- Tracery now increases the Power restored by Swift Strike rather than reducing the (now non-existent) Power cost. Magnitude changed from [-33%->+20%].
- The Cardolan Essence of Retaliation effects' durations no longer benefit from the War-chant duration legacy.
- Clever Escape is now a Fast skill. This prevents you from accidentally double-clicking the skill and putting it on cooldown without gaining the CC-removal effect.
- The skill "Do Not Fall this Day" no longer breaks the target of the skill out of Stealth.
- "Forced March" will no longer be toggled off when you enter combat. It still only applies a bonus to your out of combat Run Speed.
- Seared Flesh now appropriately benefits from bonuses to your Fire Damage.
- Readied Blade's buff now provides Disarm Immunity for its duration.
- The trait 'Movement Training' now correctly increases Mitigation ratings from the Conviction and Dance of War buffs.
- Damage dealt by the trait 'Taking Advantage' increased.
- The crafting ingredients "Tuft of Torahammas' Fur", "Great Hoary Aurochs Hide" and "Speckled Shell Fragment" can now all be stored in crafting carryalls.
- Beasts in the Ettenmoors that drop crafting hides will now correctly drop Gundabad Hides instead of Eorlingas Hides.
- Crafters can now make two new tiers of selectable craftable essence boxes.
- Gundabad Skarn Deposits have been renamed to Brilliant Skarn Deposits.
- Frost-rimed Black Ash Branches have been renamed to Heavy Wind-swept Black Ash Branches.
Items & Rewards
- The Homestead Steed can now be correctly placed on a hitching post by hobbit, dwarf, and Stout-axe dwarf characters.
- Might-based selection boxes no longer reference or contain medium armour.
- Many medium Might-based armour pieces obtained from quests from levels 1-75 have been updated from medium to heavy armour.
- Enemies in Moria no longer drop obsolete Legendary Item rewards.
- The Distillation set now properly identifies itself as a Distillation set and not a Crock Pot.
- Incomparable Earrings received from the 3-stack instances from Return to Carn Dûm have had the names of their set bonuses changed to reflect the stats given by the items in their groups.
- The "Dwarf-make Helm" cosmetic has been renamed to "Dwarf-make Circlet".
- The Champion Legendary Item Tracery "Brutal Strikes Damage" now only appears in The Berserker barter profiles.
- The decorative band on the Sightseer's Straw Hat will now correctly display dye colors.
- The weapon Candelleth's Hammer is now categorized correctly in the Auction House.
- The Veteran of Helm's Deep Quartermaster now offers items for Beornings and Brawlers.
- The Homestead Steed can now be used in Zirakzigil as well as in Caras Galadhon and other appropriate areas in Lothlórien.
- We have reworked the Landscape Difficulty setting system introduced originally to Treebeard and made it available as an option to the general game worlds!
- We've added a new Faction and reward structure called The Paths of Valour that can be advanced by playing on higher difficulties.
- You can activate your difficulty setting by speaking with the Hardened Traveller that can be found in major hubs and new player zones who will offer you an array of quests representing the different difficulty levels.
- Upon accepting and completing one of these quests, your challenges on the roads of Middle-earth will increase substantially.
- The difficulty system turns itself off in group instances (3+), in the Ettenmoors, and any time the Delving system is activated. It will reactivate when you leave any of these areas.
- There are titles available for activating a difficulty of 3 or higher and keeping it there from level 10 to level 50, and then to level 130 respectively. The title granted depends on the class you play through with, but can be used by any character on your account.
- In order to earn these titles, you must keep the difficulty system active for the entire leveling span from level 10 thru 50/130. Entering areas of the game world where it is temporarily suppressed will not invalidate your title attempt, however turning it down or off via the Hardened Traveller will.
- Existing characters above level 10 will not be able to earn the titles themselves, but will be able to use those titles if they are earned by another character on your account.
- When playing at Fearless or higher, enemies of your own level or higher may drop Tokens of Heroism.
- These can be turned in to complete weekly tasks from the Hardened Traveller, which will increase your reputation with the Paths of Valour faction.
- At Fearless difficulty (3-6), these tokens can drop for up to 3 members in a Fellowship.
- At Heroic difficulty (7+) they can drop for up to 6 members in a Fellowship.
- The drop rate of these tokens increases somewhat with higher difficulties.
- The difficulty settings and effects are pretty much the same as they were on Treebeard, though we've changed up the names a bit, and added a few variations to the hotspot effects you can encounter under the Eye of Sauron.
- The Hardened Traveller has a menu of barter rewards that include a small set of Reputation accelerators for the faction and Morale/Power potions. More importantly, he also offers an array of 8 new Epic variations of familiar emotes which you will be able to find on the Collections panel.
General Landscape Changes:
- Court of Celeborn now has a map.
- Floating objects in the Allegiance Halls and in Mordor have been grounded.
- Incorrect textures in Minas Tirith has been resolved.
- Stablemaster map text has been updated for the German game client.
Missions and Delvings
- Delving Barter Vendors and Mission Givers have also been added to all our Skirmish Camps. We did this to make it easier to turn in delving quests no matter where players are. Delving Mission Givers have also been given that title as a role to make it easy to spot them.
- Created a Selectable Delving Extraordinary Box that only drops in instances at tiers 7+. While still rare, new instances have a significantly higher drop rate for this item.
- The Delving Tracery Archive Travel Skill no longer has any reputation requirements.
- Mission: Jorthkyn and the Hounds
- The Mission now appropriately identifies that you need to kill 8 wargs along with the 8 Jorthkyn to advance the quest.
- The Mission had some pesky low-level monsters that really wanted to get in on the fight. They have been reprimanded to stay in their lanes.
- Fixed an issue with the mission "Dangerous Deliveries" where the player would pick the pie up twice upon completing the induction to pick up the pie.
- The bridge in the mission Patrol the Township that was bereft of physics has found its physics and will now support your character as it should.
- Before the Shadow missions that referred to previous mission givers have been updated with references to current mission givers.
- The mission "The Nettinglade" had a single cocoon that decided it didn't want to sparkle. The spider responsible has been admonished and though it pledged to swallow all Light in the world, it relented and allowed it's cocoon to sparkle once again.
- Delving Reward Changes:
- Delving Selectable Crafting Boxes that drop at tier 7 and above can now be disenchanted instead for 20 Delvings Writs. These boxes now have a six hour expiration timer on them. These changes do not affect existing Crafting Boxes.
- Changed how many writs completing Delving quests give. Tier 1-3 now give 10 writs, Tier 4-6 give 20 writs, Tier 7-9 give 30 writs and Tier 10-12 give 40 writs.
- Two new cosmetic pets added to Delving Barter.
- Delving armour will now be disenchantable for more Delving Writs. Common armour will disenchant for 10 writs, rare armour will disenchant for 20 writs, incomparable armour for 30 writs.
- Added Tier 1 and Tier 2 Essence Boxes to the Delving Barter for Writs, and removed Tier 0.
- Added Morale and Power Potions to the Delving Barter for Writs. Morale and Power potions also drop as rewards from high tier instance Delving Chests.
- Delving Mission Givers in Skirmish Camps now give Weekly Delving Quests.
- Mission - Defilers in the Dale - Corrected a visual bug where the cauldron's contents and bubbles could become visibly offset after being destroyed.
- Rewards that drop from Delvings have been updated with new Delving-specific icons.
- We have adjusted the distribution of Infamy/Renown while grouped. In the past, there was a modifier that increased the value of player kills when more than 6 kill contributors were involved. This resulted in the value of a single kill, while in a raid, to be valued over 2x what the kill should have been worth.
- We have adjusted this modifier to make these values - in the absence of any other modifiers - equivalent to equal distribution of the infamy value of the kill.
- We have adjusted the bonus modifier to infamy/renown gains when killing ranked players. This change rewards a higher contribution bonus for killing players of a higher rank.
- The War-spoils Carry-all icons have been updated and no longer display a bottle of liquid
- Lootboxes found by monster players now always drop 3 items from three specific tables:
- Table 1 includes potions, barter lockboxes, and the potential for 500 commendations with weighting toward the barter box, and then equivalent draws for the remaining items.
- Table 2 includes an equal chance for random perk items from a pool of 5 items.
- The 3rd table has an equal chance to drop a single Audacity upgrade scroll, 2 Audacity upgrade scrolls, Lord's Symbols, Captain's Marks, 1k Commendations, 1.5k Commendations or a new Cosmetic Selection Box.
- The Cosmetic Selection Box contains 2 new skins for each class. Previews are available on NPCs present near the Gramsfoot retreat circle.
- The Selection Box also contains several new cosmetic weapons: Thrâng's Sword, a silvered scimitar, a spider-clan trident, an off-hand Gundabad mace, a Spider-clan staff, an Easterling Ghost Bow, and a new Dunharrow Shield.
- The Box also contains a new cosmetic type that can be slotted into appearance Corruptions to change the style of your 'March!' skill emitted effects. These include: a white glow, fire trail, acid trail, and a "blue-foot" trail.
- The eggs around Grodris in the Isendeep Mine will now hatch if disturbed during the battle against the matron.
- Fixed an issue with the first and second marshal rewards not providing keys to the chest. The quests for First and Second marshal now correctly reward the key to the chest.
- Tokens of Valour will now go into the War-spoils Carry-all.
- Updated the new Monster Play tutorial to reference using skills on training dummy Kelsen, Jalessa, or Light training-dummy Orion. If you choose the other training dummies you are locked in combat for the full duration of the spawn - which is five minutes. This is bad. Please use the safety dummies. Use those initial skill training dummy Kelsen, Jalessa, or Light training-dummy Orion.
- First Marshal An and Tyrant Uzulthrang are back in action and ready to rush Tol Ascarnen when the opposition is in control. The rewards on the quests to use these two is increased significantly. Each has also been buffed appropriately.
- All values and costs for Lainedhal's Insignias were reduced. You can now purchase the old versions for nostalgia, but the tier 15 version is available to all rank 1 players and better for 2000 commendations and has a 1m cooldown just as the monster player brand.
- The Rank 9 mount available in monster play now has a full +68% movement bonus because it should have been upgraded along with all other mounts that are this hard to get.
- We adjusted the damage done by Spider Hatchlings to be more in line with creatures that are level 140.
- There was a bug introduced when we lowered the cost of monster play potions where we did not lower the amount purchasable from the barter NPC. This has been corrected and now you can only purchase in stacks of three.
- Mazauk and Old Goldhead have been refreshed and stand ready to help you capture Lugazag or Tirith Rhaw.
- Old U21 gear was using old Audacity values. This has been reduced to 1.
- Freepside Ettenmoors quests now award considerably more IXP when completed.
- The Freepside weekly quest, 'Battle Across the Ettenmoors' now gives slightly improved rewards.
- Many monster player skill power costs have been adjusted. In particular, several healing skills cost substantially more power.
- The base critical heal multiplier for most Creepside heals has been reduced from 1.5 to 1.2.
- Increased damage of ranger session play skills.
- Orc Defiler
- Cooldowns reduced for Fertile Slime and Fungal Spores.
- Fungal Spores initial heal potency reduced.
- Enhanced Fungal Spores now rolls for a critical heal on each pulse, rather than following the critical outcome of the initial skill use.
- Fertile Slime no longer has an initial heal.
- Healing from Improved Blessing of Darkness now occurs every 1 second, rather than every 2 seconds.
- Constant Pain now pulses healing every 2 seconds, and will restore some power to the defiler when it does.
- Orc Reaver
- Blade Toss now only applies its slow and/or knockdown effects to targets facing away from you.
- Spider Weaver
- Several spider animations should no longer slow down when you gain attack speed buffs.
- Trapdoor Sanctuary now lasts 10 seconds; when traited, it will heal 5% of your max health each second.
- New Potions (of Bravery and Essence) are now correctly usable by the Free Peoples.
- Insignias now have a 3 minute cooldown and provide 15 seconds of combat state immunity (Tyrant Brands still have a 1 minute cooldown and only provide 5 seconds of immunity for now).
- Alwuld the Item Trader now carries the updated Morale and Power potions.
- Potions of Essence now correctly restore different amounts of Power, according to their quality and rank requirements.
Quests, Deeds and Instances
- Tier 4 of Gwathrenost, the Witch-king's Citadel is available.
- All slayer deeds in the Wells of Langflood, will now properly reward players with LOTRO Points.
- Gwathrenost, the Witch-king's Citadel - The final Objective of 'The Storming of Gwathrenost' now functions similarly to 'Into the Hiddenhoard, allowing the Player the choice of whether or not to abandon the quest after completing it. The option to complete the quest via the Quest Actions panel was causing some players to mistakenly erase their progress in a given reset cycle, so this has been removed.
- Azanulbizar - Quest: Death in the Dale - The quest guide for this quest has been corrected to highlight the proper area.
- Azanulbizar - Quest: Elusive Prey - The quest guide now properly highlights the general locations of all the Rare foes in Azanulbizar.
- Sagroth - The Sewer Water debuff that can be applied to players during the Gárvadach encounter now carries the resistance type "disease" instead of "corruption".
- Several fading or overlapping combat music bugs have been fixed in the Race of Man and hobbit tutorials, the Archet raid, and the Trouble at Tuckborough skirmish.
- The Allegiance panel can now be resized an additional horizontal distance.
- Certain Brawler Belt Buckles were appearing under the Lore-master class in searches in the Auction House. That has been fixed.
- Upgraded the compiler used to compile the 32 bit game client to make it compatible with upgraded OpenAL.
- Clydesdale mounts can now be used in Thorin's Hall and the Hall Under the Mountain
- The Assistant Stable-master at Elrond's Stables in Rivendell douses the horse less frequently.
- Facepaint rewards acquired from Hobnanigans now correctly shows on Human avatars.
- The Draught Horse cosmetic pets received in the Homesteads and Harvests Coffers have been renamed to "Miniature" Draught horses.
- Matching full size Draught horse cosmetic pet tomes have been granted (account-wide) to everyone that purchased the Homesteads and Harvests Coffers.
- The Homestead Steed mount scale has been increased to match the expected size of a draught horse. Many animation issues have been resolved for the Homestead Steed mount as well.
- Updated the icon for the Stoorvales/Clegur Milestone and for the Clegur travel skills.
- Several Run Speed buffs and debuffs were overwriting effects of greater potency. Player-applied Run Speed Effects should now only overwrite effects of the same kind (out of combat speed buff, in combat speed buff, or debuff) and the most potent effect should always be the one which is actively applied.
- In French and German the Tokens of Heroism may display as Tokens of Valour.
- The Stable-master panel in Collections has not been updated to include King's Gondor.
- The Deeds "Boar-slayer of Lower Lebennin" and "Boar-slayer of Lower Lebennin (Advanced)" are not bestowing/advancing properly.
submitted by lettered_hylobate
to lotro [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:41 Ashlee333 WINNING HAT TRICK 🎉 🎉🎉
2023.05.30 20:24 ThrowRA2654iin My (38f) husband (40m) of 20 years has a crush on a coworker
My husband and I have been together for almost 20 years. He started developing feelings for his coworker a few months ago and was acting very distant since then. I knew something was off about him and eventually got him to open up and he threw this in my face and was considering leaving me to pursue his crush. I get attractions are a natural part of life, but what really got to me was he was willing to throw our whole life away for a mere crush with a co-worker he barely knows. We have a good life together and two kids he adores. Nothing physical has happened yet, but there is emotional cheating going on. He later regretted what he said and does not want to separate anymore, but I just feel so hurt and betrayed he was even considering just leaving me at a drop of a hat after 20 long years together. Honestly not sure if we will ever go back to normal. Can this relationship be mended? Anyone in a similar scenario, what did you do? I don’t really want to be with someone that isn’t excited to be with me, but at the same time I don’t want to just give up on my relationship of 20 years. And we also have kids to think about. There’s been a lack of physical intimacy the past few years, but we were still happy together for the most part. He was a good dad and husband during our time together… would you call it quits or fight for this relationship?
submitted by ThrowRA2654iin
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:04 4core4 Electric Vehicle Event in Mountain Village June 21st
Hello! Four Corners Office for Resource Efficiency (4CORE), a non-profit out of Durango, will be hosting an EV Ride and Drive event in Mountain Village on June 21st, from 11:00am-4:00pm. This event will have multiple EVs on-site for the local community to view and test-drive. EV experts will also be there to answer questions about EV ownership and the financial incentives available for EV purchases. This event will be alongside the opening day of the Market on the Plaza summer farmers market. This event is free to attend. We hope to see you there! The event address is: 117 Lost Creek Lane, Mountain Village, CO 81435. If you are an EV owner and are able to showcase your vehicle at the event- please reach out to 4CORE! You can find our contact information on our website (find link in our reddit profile). https://telluride.com/event/electric-vehicle-ride-and-drive-event-mountain-village/
submitted by 4core4
to TellurideColorado [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:51 scarsellaj Tottenham Hotspur: Twenty-Three Years of Failure
February 2001: It’s a bright new era for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. After years of mediocrity and flirts with relegation in the 1990s, a new ownership group is taking over from that cheapskate Alan Sugar. Meet your new overlords in English National Investment Company and your new chairman, Daniel Levy! Its sure to be a great start of a beautiful journey!
May 2001: Finishing 12th is not what you would call ideal. No European football. Not to mention bowing out in the FA Cup Semis and League Cup third round. Enjoy this new manager in Glenn Hoddle.
2001-02 : Sol Campbell signed with our eternal rivals in Arsenal! Levy didn’t offer him a new contract? What?? Doesn’t he know those Gunner clowns can’t be taking our players like that? We also finish 9th but made the League Cup final. It helps having the return of our goal scoring phenom in Teddy Sheringham. Adding Gustavo Poyet helps too. Still no European football.
2002-03: The best way to fight back into the elite is to have more goal scorers right? Welcome Robbie Keane from Leeds United! A crafty piece of business on our end! Him and Sheringham power us to…10th place. The fuck? And third round exits in the Cups…
2003-2004: Glenn Hoddle is underachieving! Get rid of him. David Pleat can surely handle the task at hand. Nope, we finished 14th…and still no trophies. But hey check out our shiny new forward in Jermaine Dafoe.
May 2004: Sol Campbell becomes a key contributor to Arsenal’s Invincibles season and wins the Premier League title. Does it feel cold?
2004-2005: Here’s our new manager in Jacques Santini ~goes 5-4-5~ ok never mind. Here’s our REAL new manager in Martin Jol, much more quality. He’s got the gusto and know-how to guide us to 9th and no trophies. At least Jermaine Defoe was the club top goal scorer…and Ledley King is coming into his own.
May 2005: Our other eternal rivals Chelsea win their first Premier League thanks to that outlandish manager Jose Mourinho and oligarch Roman Abramovich. All they do is buy players whenever they please. Pfft, that won’t be sustainable, they’ll come back to Earth eventually.
2005-06: Martin Jol has been a massive improvement to our fortunes. No trophies yet but we’re back in Europe. It’s good to be back in the UEFA Cup, think of the tv revenue. 5th place is a nice finish. Robbie Keane and newcomer Mido carried us to this spot. We should be keep them around for a while. Bringing in experienced talent like Edgar Davids and this young defensive midfielder in Tom Huddlestone helps. And check out our new record signing in Jermaine Jenas.
2006-07: Michael Carrick is a great defensive midfielder but Manchester United want his services. Here, take him. Edgar Davids is also much too old to be playing Premier League football. Our loss is also our gain with 15 million quid in the books. Let's invest that into a brand-new world class striker in Dimitar Berbatov. And Carrick's replacement in Didier Zokora certainly helps us...but we finish 5th again. No tropies either...at least European football?
2007-08: Jermaine Dafoe and Mido are gone. We need to replace them. Darren Bent seems like a good idea. But who the hell is this young left-back named Gareth Bale? Why is he worth 14 million pounds? Whatever, we need depth, he probably won't be much. Snap up this Jonathan Woodgate guy, too, someone has to help Ledley King here!
Oct 25, 2007: So you sacked Martin Jol at halftime against Getafe because reasons? Maybe if you stopped selling all his good players the division wouldn't have started. The fans are not pleased about this at all. Smooth them over with Juande Ramos from Chelsea.
League Cup Final 2008: All this leads to an 11th place finish, but fear not - YOU WON THE LEAGUE CUP! The first trophy since 1999, a true triumph. Certainly Spurs can aim higher now right?
2008-09: Juande Ramos is a fraudulent piece of shite that doesn't deserve to work in North London. We've promptly canned him for the legend that is Harry Redknapp. Just look at him inspire us to...8th place. We made the League Cup Final broken glass window and we've lost to Manchester United. And sold them Berbatov because money. This is shit. Enjoy this new midfielder signing in Luka Modric. He'd only become one of the best players in the world, nothing too crazy. Oh and Robbie Keane is back. So is Jermaine Defoe! Yay?
2009-10: A full season of Redknapp ball has led to a glorious prize! 4TH PLACE! Tottenham Hotspur will be playing under the lights on Tuesday and Wednesday! Play the music....THE CHAMPPPIONS! All it cost was loaning out Keane, selling Bent, and bringing in Peter Crouch. What a team we have forming. This Aaron Lennon kid is turning into quite the player. Oh and that Gareth Bale kid we paid a premium for? Yea, he's playing left winger now.
2010-2011: Champions League football requires Champions League talent. Quickly, let's eye up cheap deals for Rafael van der Vaardt, Sandro, and William Gallas. The attacking front of Crouch, Bale, Defoe, van der Vaardt, and Roman Pavlyuchenko powered us to 5th. It’s been a tough test balancing these nights. But did you see our massive victories against both Milan teams? I think we'll be back here in no time. Is it really a bad season without winning any trophies?
2011-12: A critical season. Harry Redknapp's contract is set to expire and Daniel Levy hasn't really been known to give coaches pay raises unless they merit it. Unfortunately, Peter Crouch is too old to keep around. Off to Stoke City with you, lad, thanks for that night at the San Siro. Bringing Emmanuel Adebayor from the exile of Manchester City should be a like-for-like swap. It all powers us to finish 4th again! HUZZAH! Another season of Champions League revenues! But still no Cups to take home.
2012 CL Final: Unfortunately, Chelsea did something incredible and won the Champions League in the most chaotic final in recent memory. Thus, for finishing 4th, you get Europa League football...god I hate Chelsea.
2012-13: Gareth Bale is becoming an elite winger without elite help. We've also decided to do something ridiculously unpopular and sell Luka Modric to Real Madrid for huge money. van der Vaardt is also out the door to Hamburg. The revenue brings in Hugo Lloris, Mousa Dembele, Clint Dempsey, and Jan Vertonghen. Under the plucky Andre Villas-Boas we finish 5th and go back to Europa. But our Cup showing was even more abysmal this season. Gareth Bale potted 21 goals...oh god he's next to go isn't he?
2013-14: The worst day has come. Gareth Bale has been sold to Real Madrid. He's joining up with Modric and Cristiano Ronaldo. The money reinvested brings in Christian Eriksen, Erik Lamela, Paulinho, Etienne Capoue, and the meme known as Roberto Saldado. Andre Villas-Boas' tenure was short-lived. Tim Sherwood is a former Spurs lad, surely he can lead us to greatness. If you call 6th place and no trophies greatness.
CL Final 2014: Luka Modric and Gareth Bale become key contributors to Real Madrid's Decima in the Champions League. Bale also scores one of the best goals of the campaign in the Copa Del Rey against Barcelona. The fans are pissed at Daniel Levy and ENIC.
2014-15: We've been knocking on the door of the elite English teams for a few seasons now. Time to put up or shut up. Tim Sherwood, you are not that guy pal. Mauricio Pochettino, welcome to Spurs. Here's the plucky academy kid in Harry Kane. Please get him firing, our striker woes are well-known. You want to sell Gylfi Sigurdsson and Sandro for this League One prospect in Dele Alli? Ok if you say so. Who the hell is Eric Dier and why do you want him? Culminating in a fifth place finish and League Cup final. Harry Kane scored 21 goals though...whoa.
2015-16: Defense needs an upgrade. Let's buy this experienced Belgian in Toby Alderwaiald. Him and Vertonghen played together before, surely it will work. We also need a left winger. How about Hueng-Min Son? He's been torching defenses for Leverkusen, he can surely do it here. The top teams are having a down season, now is the time to strike. We can smell the Premier League title in our grasp.
Final Matchday 2016: They finished third in a two-horse race after Leicester decided to have the greatest sports story ever play out in real life. It seems like a missed opportunity, but there is plenty to build on. Poch's team is coming together. Kyle Walker and Danny Rose are molding into elite fullbacks. The Belgians and Lloris are brick walls. Harry Kane is becoming a world-class striker. He even won the Golden Boot! They just need a little bit more to get over the trophy drought.
2016-17: Ok this is the year. We made it back to the Champions League, but this will be the last year at White Hart Lane. It's much too old for this modernizing football club. We need a really big stadium to bring in that sweet matchday revenue like our rivals. And I'm talking REALLY big, the best in all of England. It would be nice to fill it with some Champions League revenue and some silverware no? Well, seems like we finished 2nd and didn't win any Cups...AGAIN. But hey, Harry won the Golden Boot again! Dele Alli took serious strides in becoming a generational talent. Progress is progress amirite?
Final Matchday 2017: Chelsea win their 4th Premier League title since Abramovich took over. At least you finished above Arsenal again...that's a win isn't it?
2017-18: Kyle Walker has been sold to Manchester City because we like money over glory. Don't worry, we have a solid replacement with Kieran Trippier. We'll use the Walker money to bring a new defender in Davinson Sanchez from Ajax and right winger in Lucas Moura from PSG. Oh and for the hell of it, here's Serge Aurier from PSG too. Glorious depth. We still don't have a reliable backup striker, but how about a cheap deal for the aging legs of Fernando Llorente. He was good in a past life right?
Nov 1, 2017: By God, we've done it. We've slain the evil empire in Real Madrid. It's hard to believe a team of this size and caliber could scar the kings of Europe. Surely the only way is up from here.
March 2018: Nope, the knockout stages pit you up against a thunderous Juventus team that makes you their English bitch. Giorgio Chiellini goes on to make one of the most overused memes in all of football Twitter. "Iz di history of di Tottenham..."
Final Matchday 2018: Respectable 3rd place finish behind Manchester United lads. Too bad no trophies to go with it. Sigh... what else is new? We finished above Arsenal again...yay? Meanwhile, Kyle Walker is part of the Centurion Manchester City team...I need more liquor.
2018-19: Harry Kane is starting to get impatient. He needs to start seeing some silverware soon. Hueng-Min Son is emerging as a top forward in the league. Dele’s dropped off a bit but it’s just a blip, nothing to worry about. Jan and Toby are rock-solid at the back. We have a plucky solid squad, filled with some high-end talent but we didn't get any reinforcements in the summer...what the fuck? You do realize squads transition every season, ENIC? Where's Poch's reinforcements? Why did you sell Mousa Dembele mid-season, he was still useful! Oh dear god, what have they done? Oh that’s right…the new stadium. It’s still not done yet is it?
UCL QFs 2019: This is massive test. We managed to beat Barcelona in the group stage, and cake-walked through Dortmund in the Round of 16 but this is a new beast. We're up against the defending PL champs in Man City. Harry is hurt but we've got Sonny, Lucas, Chrisitan, Dele, and Fernando to make up for his goals. A huge pen save by Hugo on Aguero keeps us in the tie. Son puts us up 1-0 in the first leg. Going to the Etihad without Harry, it's a tight affair. Son and Sterling trading goals, Fernando kneeing in the go-ahead, Bernardo Silva pulling one back, 4-3 Man City, and seeing out the final whistle. Away goals take us over the line. Onto the Semis!
UCL SFs 2019: This Ajax team downed Real Madrid. They're gonna walk all over us. At least in the first leg. The second leg is a masterpiece. Lucas scored not one, not two, but THREE away goals to push us to glory! Gas up the bus boys, WE ARE GOING TO THE UCL FINAL!!!!
UCL Final 2019: What the actual fuck? How was that a handball on Moussa Sissoko??? IT HIT HIS BLOODY SHOULDER! You gifted this match to Liverpool, UEFA! (This is the moment that broke Tottenham Hotspur) And why the hell didn't Lucas start the game? After that fantastic hat trick? I don't care if Kane was fit to play, this is massive managerial blunder. Maybe this is the summer things start to change. All we got for this was a runner-up medal. At least we finished 4th in England. BUT STILL NO MOTHER FUCKING TROPHIES! writer proceeds to smash his laptop in the process
2019-20: The UCL Final should be a springboard for another potential title charge. Poch is calling out ownership for not wanting to give him signings. They only fumbled the Paulo Dybala signing, surely we can still trust Levy and ENIC right? Here's Giovani Lo Celso instead and Tanguy Ndombele to shore up the midfield. Here's our replacement for Danny Rose in Ryan Sessegnon. Unfortunately, Chrisitan Eriksen wants out and we let his contract run down. He leaves in January for basically nothing. Results are starting to flounder so Poch, pack your furniture and get out of our house. Meet our new manager: Jose Mourinho, the Special One. Just nobody tell Daniel he's been sacked infamously by both Chelsea and Manchester United for being a toxic presence. At least the new stadium is ope---ah fuck, it's COVID. An injury-plagued campaign culminates in a 6th place finish, but still no trophies. Another finish over those Gunners though! Why aren't you fans happy? We can't spend money, don't you see we didn't get any matchday revenue???
FA Cup Final 2020: Even though we finished above them, Arsenal take home an FA Cup with a squad arguably much less talented than Spurs. It was also against Chelsea...who finished above you. Can someone drive me to the nearest cliff please?
2020-21: A full season of Mourinho-ball. Tensions are starting to run high. Kane is pissed at the direction we're going. Jan Vertonghen and Kieran Trippier are gone. Dele Alli forgot how to play football under Jose. We need a new center-back...too goddam expensive. Let's convert Eric Dier to CB and have play back there, what's the worst that can happen? Fans aren't happy at all. I know the solution: you kids remember Uncle Gareth?? He's baaaaack! Sure, he's in his early 30s and a shell of himself but he's won 4 UCL titles and scored that fabulous bike kick in 2018. He's still class. Here’s a bunch of mid table players in Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Matt Doherty, and Joe Rodon to supplement the team.
March 2021: Europa League is quite winnable. Surely nothing bad will happen like you losing to a team who's manager is in prison for tax fraud. breaking glass sounds you fumbled a 2-0 agg lead to Dinamo Zagreb...who's manager was in prison for tax fraud. You're fucking pathetic you know that?
April 2021: Jose Mourinho is a dinosaur of English football. Look at him playing park the bus tactics while we can't
defend score. Let's get rid of this cancer before it spreads. Who cares if it's six days before the League Cup Final against City? Why can't Ryan Mason see it out?
EFL Cup Final 2021: It's not a blowout loss, but it's clearly an overmatching. City run rampant on Spurs as they lift the trophy they basically own at this point. Fans are calling for Levy's head. In fact, they were calling for it as early as the FA Cup loss to Everton in the fourth round.
Final Matchday 2021: Jose refused to play Gareth Bale. Looking back that was a terrible decision. Bale and Kane power us to a 7th place finish. We finish above Arsenal again. It's a successful season in ENIC's checkbook. And there's still European football to play. Harry Kane wins another Golden Boot and the Golden Ball for most assists. We have to keep him around.
May 2021: Kieran Trippier and Christian Eriksen become key contributors to Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan's respective title wins. In other news, Juan Foyth wins the Europa League with Villarreal while on loan. Does that sound familiar?
CL Final 2021: Chelsea find another way to win another Champions League title, despite sacking a manger midway through the season and having misfiring forwards. And it was against Man City…who we beat every now and then.
2021-22: We need a director of football to help us match up to our rivals better. Fabio Paratici built Juventus in the most dominant club in Italy, surely he can replicate that in England. No we won't hire Paulo Fonseca and his 7 assistant coaches, way too much payroll. And no, you can't hire Gennaro Gattuso for his derogatory comments. Wait, where the hell is Harry Kane? Ahh I see he wants to be sold to Man City. HA! Doesn't he know he just signed an extension? Son has too, so if Harry wants to play hardball let him. Quickly, hire Nuno Espirito Santos as our fail-safe. He's not what we wanted but we fucked up so we're fucked now. Wait, how can we be so critical of ourselves? CHECK OUT THIS GLORIOUS STADIUM!!!!
Nov 2021: Nuno is terrible, he's lost 5 in a row. Who cares if we beat Man City on opening day? Get him out NOW! Get Antonio Conte in. It's another former Chelsea manager to restore our standing in the club.
Final Matchday 2022: HUZZAH! After a turbulent season, losing to wifi-password named clubs in the Conference League then getting kicked out of it for COVID reasons, Conte calling us out in the media multiple times, we galvanized ourselves to a 4th place finish. We're back, and it's thanks to the Juve rejects in Cristian Romero, Dejan Kulusevski, and Rodrigo Bentancur. Son won the Golden Boot, a true testament to his development at Spurs. Back on track. But still...no trophies. Another finish above Arsenal...they should just make a team award for that at this point.
2022-23: A full season of a happier Conte should lead us to silverware. Let’s not dawddle, start making signings. Richarlison always victimized us at Everton, let’s bring him to back up Kane. Yves Bissouma did the same at Brighton and we do need a batter box to box midfielder. Him too. Ivan Perisic on a free for Conte’s wingback. Surely our defense is fine in the hands of Romero, Dier, Clement Lenglet, and Ben Davies. And Djed Spence because reasons.
April 2023: It’s been a terrible season. From having our best start to a season since 1967 to bottling game after game after game. Tepid football, lack of inspiration. Despite small triumphs like winning the Champions League group stage and mugging Manchester City of points again, they have failed miserably again. Son’s form is gone. Richarlison doesn’t know how to score. The defense is wide open. It implodes after giving up 3 goals to a bottom table Southampton after being up 3-0. Conte is furious, criticizes ownership again, and is canned back to Italy. Fabio Paratici was also banned by FIFA for cooking Juve’s books. To make it worse, Arsenal was leading the top of the table and almost won the title. Thank the football gods for Man City and their oil money franchise. That means nothing as the season prolapses, we fall out of European contention, and finish 8th. No manager, no director football, toxic fanbase crying out for changes. I have now developed heavy drinking. "ZE DON'T WANT TO PLAY FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT! 20 YEARS THERE IS THE OWNER AND NEVER WON SOMETHING!"
UEL Semi-Final 2023: Did I mention this gets worse because it does. A couple seasons back, Spurs swapped Erik Lamela and 25 million for promising Spanish youngster Bryan Gil from Sevilla. Gil was never favored by Nuno or Conte, with the Italian basically exiling him from the team unless he had no other choice but to play him. Gil would be loaned back to Sevilla where he assisted Erik Lamela's game-winning goal in stoppage time to book Sevilla a place in the Europa League final. I want to drink bleach...
Twenty-three years of failures and memes, Tottenham look like a lost club. All the shiny toys, but nothing to show for it. Champagne expectations with a beer budget. Does the ownership really value profit that much? Daniel Levy always insists his goal every season is to win a trophy. But how do you do that without attracting top talent? They squandered a window in 2019 and can’t remake the glory. They've made signing after signing that are inconsistent or not at the level to win trophies. It feels like they value cheap deals rather than actual talent. It's killing the club. Kane has been a legend at the club but he’s ready to move on. I don’t blame him, his career is incomplete with some hardware. But the future looks bleak. What will Spurs do next? Will they do a full rebuild and risk the possibility of no European football? Or will they try to win at least one trophy before Kane's contract is up?
submitted by scarsellaj
to UrinatingTree [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:36 bigboiroy636 How is that the uniqueness theorem for a Power Series requires that the coefficient of each power of x must vanish individually?
Reading the ODE section of Mathematical Methods for Physicists right now and am a bit confused on this statement regarding a power series during an application of Frobenius’ Method. I think I understand the theorem itself, but I’m just not making the connection for why it implies that the co-efficients must vanish.
submitted by bigboiroy636
to askmath [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:10 hyperbeam63 Packgod vs biggest hater (WIP)
SHUT YO UGLY ASS THE FUCK UP! HOLY SHIT! YOU LIKE IF JACK FROST WAS A ZESTY EDGAR! GET YOUR ASS ON BRUH YOU LOOK LIKE VICTOR FROM DESPICABLE ME IF HE WAS IN THE UPSIDE DOWN! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, BRO YOU GOT A URINE STAIN ON YOUR SHIRT! BRO YOU LACTATE PISS OUT OF YOUR NIPPLE! GET YO ASS ON, YOU GOT BATARANGS ABOVE YOUR EYES! YOUR EYEBROWS LOOK LIKE HORSE LEGS! SHUT YOUR ASS UP! BOY YOU AIN’T THING ONE AND THING 2, YOU’RE OBJECT 3! WITH YOUR CAT IN THE HAT, WALLET AIN’T LOOKING FAT, HAVIN’ ASS! BRO YOU DIRTY AS HELL! YOU DRESSED UP AS A SOGGY PIECE OF BUBBLE GUM, BOY! GET YOUR ASS ON, BRUH! BRO YOU CONCEIVED UNDER A SCHOOL DESK! GET YO ASS BACK BOY! BOY YOU GOT AN ALBINO LAUNCH PAD ON YO HEAD! BOING! BOING! BOING! STUPID ASS BOY! YOU UGLY AS HELL! BITCH YO MOM USES YOUR SCHOOL PICTURE DAY PHOTO AS RAT REPELLENT! TSSSS! BUM ASS BOY! YOU DIRTY AS HELL, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ASKED A GIRL OUT TO PROM BY FAXING HER A PDF OF A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION!” HERE ARE THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ACCOMPANY ME TO THE SCHOOL DANCE”!
submitted by hyperbeam63
to copypasta [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 18:30 ogreatgames Armorines Project SWARM: Feverish Shooter Game - Nintendo 64 Game
![video](5ma6u5vsgy291 " The time is ticking and you only have 120 hours to defeat all bugs invading the Earth. Visit https://ogreatgames.com/products/armorines-project-s-w-a-r-m-2
to buy these item(s) & more while supplies last! -- ")
#nintendo #n64 #shooter --
Armorines Project SWARM For Nintendo 64. It's time to wear that futuristic battle-armor suit and fight against bugs invading the Earth. Players can choose between two in-game characters named Tony Lewis and Myra Lane. There are several weapons to choose from such as machine guns to combat the bugs. There are 4 electrifying gameplay modes to play - Deathmatch, Racewars, Capture The Flag, and King Of The Hill. The game also features a co-op campaign and multiplayer versus mode which makes the overall game experience fantastic! --
Hey check out similar videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uKspxQ89s&list=PLVduyMnVQjzNYPljUBqwgAXdMPQ9CEKWY
submitted by ogreatgames
to Ogreatgames [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 18:28 Infernicus15 Newbie
I recently started to play League again,mostly playing drafts and arams.I have couple of ambiguities so if anyone can help in any way it would be higly appreciated.
1.Is it worth playing Co-op vs. AI on intermediate level to learn how to farm cs,dodge and practicing your champs? 2. My main idea when I started playing again was to learn at least 2 champs per lane is it enough or too much? Also someone can give some tip on champs atm I was playing Bot-(Jhin,Jinx),Jungle-(Master Yi),Top-(Jax),i still didnt play mid and supp and I have no idea what to play on that roles. 3. Game on mobile phone is it worth playing to learn about game more? For strange reason i find it a little bit easier than pc version. 4.Also if anyone want to play to que together to play and learn can dm or I will dm or add leave ur tag.
Any tip is more than welcome Thanks a lot for reading
submitted by Infernicus15
to summonerschool [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 18:02 Either_Tower6392 Taihou-chan announced
2023.05.30 17:55 elegantradiator Smart Thermostatic Heating Element Will Improve Your Towel Radiator
Upgrade your towel radiator with the Smart Thermostatic Heating Element, a high-quality and stylish accessory designed to provide efficient and customizable heating. With its touch-operated controls, temperature range, timer functionality, and a choice of attractive colors, this thermostatic element offers both functionality and aesthetic appeal. In this blog post, we will explore the features and benefits of this innovative heating element, as well as important installation considerations. Let's dive in!
The Smart Thermostatic Heating Element is meticulously crafted using top-grade components to ensure durability and reliable performance. This product is built to withstand the demands of daily use, providing you with long-lasting heating comfort for your towel radiator.
With a temperature range of 45-65°C in 5°C increments, this heating element allows you to find the perfect level of warmth for your towels or bathroom space. The touch-operated controls make it effortless to adjust the temperature, ensuring optimal comfort at all times. Additionally, the frost protection feature keeps your towels from freezing during colder months, maintaining their freshness and usability. https://elegant-radiators.co.uk/blogs/news/smart-thermostatic-element-improve-towel-radiator
submitted by elegantradiator
to u/elegantradiator [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:35 kimicky New releases May 30
MM Romance Kindle Unlimited
- Hunter's Descent (Mischief and Monsters #2) by Alice Winters - https://a.co/d/cK7Wy9b - (series must be read in order, established relationship, paranormal/fantasy, action, humor, monster x monster hunter)
- Wolfgang (Vampire's Mate #5) by Grae Bryan - https://a.co/d/dfYNPC7 - (series must be read in order, paranormal, fated mates, vampire mc, 'psychopath' mc, turned without consent)
- Out of The Wild Night (Coven Ties #2) by Marina Vivancos - https://a.co/d/4V6ssHx - (fantasy, biokink, D/s, check CWs)
- Full Throttle (Lights Out) by Lisa Henry - https://a.co/d/iY74qHb - (multi-author series, contemporary, F1, hidden relationship, pining)
- Mr. Frisky: An MM Age Play Romance (Playhouse Daddies #2) by Joe Satoria - https://a.co/d/3tISJZp - (contemporary, dad's best friend, Daddy kink, age play)
- Guarding Axel (Dark Forest Pack #3) by Annabelle Jacobs - https://a.co/d/5y7k9Zn - (paranormal, fae mc, wolf shifter, second chance)
- Model (The Club Oxygen Series #9) by Cole Denton - https://a.co/d/bYU7hRn - (contemporary, dark?, BDSM?, very cryptic blurb)
- Crimes of Passion by Jack Harbon - https://a.co/d/aIuJmZs - (contemporary, BIPOC, rivals-to-lovers, forced proximity)
- Deadly Desire: An MM Dragon-shifter Romance (The Last Mortals #3) by Silvana Falcon - https://a.co/d/iB4fmjn - (paranormal, dragon shifter mc, assassin mc, assassin/target, fated mates, hurt/comfort)
- Protecting His Pack (North American Wolves #1) by Morgan Elektra - https://a.co/d/3qUNc8Y - (paranormal, widower mc, single parent mc, wolf shifters)
- A Bridge in the Desert by S.A. Sommers - https://a.co/d/9NihOuo - (contemporary, mystery, suspense, missing daughter, man who raised her x biological father)
- His Mafia Captor (Dark M/M Mafia Romance) (Toscano Doms #3) by Leo Rivers - https://a.co/d/j3YDo8R - (contemporary, dark, mafia, captocaptive, BDSM, dubcon-noncon)
- Man On: A Celebration of Love on the Pitch (The Black Jacks of Detroit #3) by Liz Crowe - https://a.co/d/dOhyRxe - (contemporary, soccer, rivals-to-lovers, teammates-to-lovers)
- Don't Look Back in Anger (Two Tribes #3) by Kristian Parker - https://a.co/d/j2V9hSZ - (contemporary, mafia, back from the dead, second chance)
- Reuben's Hot and Cold (Clover Hill Romance #9) by M. Arbon - https://a.co/d/07xfDzG - (contemporary, accidentally ended up in a relationship, workaholic mcs, relationship trouble)
- The Hero In Me: MM Superhero Enemies to Lovers Romance by Kaylee Kane - https://a.co/d/5kqoQSR - (superhero x supervillain, hidden identity, aliens, D/s, the superhero is an asshole, the supervillain is an au pair for a dog)
- Day Break (The Vampire Defense Agency #4) by Katherine Diane - https://a.co/d/isghyPG - (paranormal, vampires, forced proximity, antagonism-to-lovers, action, suspense)
- Fallen Fire: The Complete Series (Fallen Fire #1-4) by Richard Amos - https://a.co/d/evg8fCo - (collection, urban fantasy, action, adventure, mystery, slowburn, paranormal beings)
- Scorching Submission (Master, May I?) by Candace Lark - https://a.co/d/1xJewXO - (contemporary, antagonism-to-lovers, fake relationship, BDSM)
- Off The Ice: Young Adult Gay Romance (Chesterford Coyotes #1) by RJ Scott & V.L. Locey - https://a.co/d/5hqVSTC - (YA, contemporary, hockey, coming-of-age, high school, rivals-to-lovers, teammates-to-lovers)
- The Gay Best Friend by Nicolas DiDomizio - https://a.co/d/2GSabu9 - (contemporary, romcom, forced proximity, jock/nerd, famous golfer mc, mc with anxiety)
- Elf Shot (Monster Dads) by TA Moore, illustrated by Emily Y Chan - https://a.co/d/b6N4OQq - (illustrated edition, paranormal, mystery, agent x suspect, single parent mc)
- Monster Hall Pass (Monster Dads) by Bru Baker, illustrated by Emily Y Chan - https://a.co/d/31vDrMW - (illustrated edition, paranormal, vampire mc, fae prince mc, enemies-to-lovers, single parent mc)
- Wolf at First Sight (Monster Dads) by Rhys Ford, illustrated by Emily Y Chan - https://a.co/d/8w22YLp - (illustrated edition, paranormal, wolf shifter x unaware human, cop mc, single parent mc)
- Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan Ci Fu (Novel) Vol. 6 (Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan Ci Fu #6) by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu - https://a.co/d/in3e9Ge - (series must be read in order, fantasy, gods)
- Big Gay Wedding: A Novel by Byron Lane - https://a.co/d/0E2g66N - (contemporary, established relationship, small town isn't ready for all the glitter)
Other Queer Romance Kindle Unlimited
- Choose Us (CHOOSE ME & CHOOSE US #2) by Nicole Spencer-Skillen - https://a.co/d/3gikfKC - (FF, series must be read in order, contemporary, second chance, set in Japan)
- Covetousness: A Sensual Pride and Prejudice Sequel (Unconventional Love) by Rosemarie Thorson - https://a.co/d/3ipBk2Y - (MMF, historical, Pride and Prejudice retelling/sequel, Mr Darcy x Mrs Darcy x Colonel Fitzwilliam, infertility or trouble conceiving, blurb emphasizes how extremely erotic this story is)
- When Ivy Met Adam : A second chance, forced proximity, sexy, queer love-triangle romance by Jennifer J. Coldwater - https://a.co/d/giJUiLM - (MF, contemporary, second chance, love triangle, forced proximity, bisexual/pansexual mc, based on biblical story of Eve)
- Girl Gets Ghosted: A Lesbian Romance Novella by Waverly Decker - https://a.co/d/2uZQKvv - (FF, paranormal, ghost mc, amnesia)
- Broken Women Fight Back (Tales of the Undead & Depraved #3) by Adrian J. Smith - https://a.co/d/1WMm5Mj - (FF, series must be read in order, fantasy/sci-fi, established relationship(?), zombie-shifting pirate captain mc (!!!))
- An Island Princess Starts a Scandal (Las Leonas #2) by Adriana Herrera - https://a.co/d/b6rxicq - (FF, historical, nobility, forbidden relationship, scandal, set in Paris)
- That Summer Feeling by Bridget Morrissey - https://a.co/d/j6XDqze - (FF, contemporary, divorced mc, summer camp)
- The Professor by Elia Johnson - https://a.co/d/caCaVC7 - (FF, contemporary, professostudent, college, forbidden relationship)
- Not Too Old (A Mountain to Coast Romance #2) by Ann Tonnell - https://a.co/d/7VbNQZB - (FF, contemporary, 60+ mcs, protesting a parking ticket)
- Chef's Choice by TJ Alexander - https://a.co/d/0efeJpw - (MF, contemporary, romcom, two trans mcs, fake relationship)
- House of Longing by Tara Calaby - https://a.co/d/5054GNO - (FF, historical, forbidden relationship, admitted to asylum)
Audiobooks MM Romance
Other Queer Romance
- Wyn (Monstrous #3.5) by Lily Mayne, narrated by Michael Lesley - https://a.co/d/1DgnG2G - (post-apocalyptic, monsters, alternate dimension, established relationship, grumpy/sunshine, only soft for his mate)
- The Gay Best Friend by Nicolas DiDomizio, narrated by Daniel Henning - https://a.co/d/cGmquaL - (contemporary, romcom, forced proximity, jock/nerd, famous golfer mc, mc with anxiety)
- Big Gay Wedding: A Novel by Byron Lane, narrated by Noah Galvin - https://a.co/d/fXBsXsc - (contemporary, established relationship, small town isn't ready for all the glitter)
- Chef's Choice by TJ Alexander, narrated by Nicky Endres - https://a.co/d/cGmquaL - (MF, contemporary, romcom, two trans mcs, fake relationship)
- Silver Moon (Wolves of Wolf's Point #1) by Catherine Lundoff, narrated by Em Eldridge - https://a.co/d/2pBQ1p0 - (FF, paranormal, romantic subplot, sexuality awakening, menopause triggers lycanthropy, lots of middle-aged werewolves, action, suspense)
- An Island Princess Starts a Scandal (Las Leonas #2) by Adriana Herrera, narrated by Nneka Okoye - https://a.co/d/0wffVrT - (FF, historical, nobility, forbidden relationship, scandal, set in Paris)
- That Summer Feeling by Bridget Morrissey, narrated by Jeremy Carlisle Parker - https://a.co/d/aJZ5ClH - (FF, contemporary, divorced mc, summer camp)
submitted by kimicky
to MM_RomanceBooks [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:20 improvius Want to Stare Into the Republican Soul in 2023?
The party was on at a gathering of unsung Republican heavyweights, and I was in search of the armadillo racing. The booze was flowing: Open bars numbered in the double digits, plus metal bathtubs teemed with beer on ice. Cover bands played and DJs spun. There was line dancing and trick ropers, twirling lassos and mechanical bulls, bucking riders and stilt-walkers.
And there were car dealers—thousands of them. So many gray blazers atop so many pairs of jeans, so many corporate logos embossed on so many fleece vests. So many, many men. This year’s blowout was in Dallas and the invite called for “Western duds,” so there were omni gallon hats and dinner-plate belt buckles too.
This was opening night of the NADA Show, the annual convention of the National Automobile Dealers Association, one of the most powerful trade organizations representing one of the richest professions in America, and there was much to celebrate.
The years since COVID hit had been some of the industry’s best ever. Supply-chain issues had sent prices skyrocketing. New car prices were up; used car prices were up even more
. “This has been an unexpected bonanza for new car dealers,” George Hoffer, professor emeritus of transportation economics at Virginia Commonwealth University, told Time
late last year. Only a few months prior, the research firm Haig Partners clocked average gross profit for dealers at 180 percent
over 2019 levels.
Really, the past hundred years had been great. Auto dealers are one of the five most common professions among the top 0.1 percent
of American earners. Car dealers, gas station owners, and building contractors, it turns out, make up the majority
of the country’s 140,000 millionaires. Crunching numbers from the U.S. Census Bureau, data scientist and author Seth Stephens-Davidowitz found that over 20 percent
of car dealerships in the U.S. have an owner banking more than $1.5 million per year.
And car dealers are not only one of the richest demographics in the United States. They’re also one of the most organized political factions—a conservative imperium giving millions of dollars to politicians at local, state, and national levels. They lobby through NADA, the organization staging the weekend’s festivities, and donate to Republicans at a rate of 6-to-1. Through those efforts, they’ve managed to write and rewrite laws to protect dealers and sponsor sympathetic politicians in all 50 states. All of which meant that this year, presidential hopeful Nikki Haley and Fox News darling Greg Gutfeld, among others, had made the pilgrimage to kiss the key ring.
In many ways, you can’t understand U.S. conservatism without understanding the car dealer—that middlemensch of American capitalism, selling a product he doesn’t make at a fat-enough markup to become fabulously rich and politically powerful. And dealers who have lodged themselves in the middle of Republican politics find themselves at a crossroads, just like the party they patronize. Underneath the froth, and the humidity, there was anxiety in the air. I journeyed to the NADA convention to hear the dealers’ vision of the future. What I found is a stark prescription for what Republicans want now. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/05/rich-republicans-party-car-dealers-2024-desantis.html
submitted by improvius
to atlanticdiscussions [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:01 elhotzo_bot El Hotzo, 30.05.2023
2023.05.30 17:00 _call-me-al_ [Tue, May 30 2023] TL;DR — Crypto news you missed in the last 24 hours on Reddit
These people are so close.. Comments Link #Bitcoin is freedom 🇺🇸 Comments Link Buying Bitcoin instead of having a Netflix subscription the last 8 years (DCA $10/month): Invested: $980; Current Value: $18,304; Performance: 1,767% Comments Link For those of you here who lend out their ETH for interest, how has the experience been so far?
How Reddit is dominating the NFT game
SELFDESTRUCT: History, EIPs, Future in smart contracts
The Biden Administration has omitted the 30% crypto miner tax from the debt ceiling bill despite big anti-crypto talks around taxes. It looks even more certain crypto was never a real debt ceiling issue and they just made crypto into a scapegoat and something to be vilified
Bankman-Fried charges should not be tossed, prosecutors say
One of the advantages of blockchain is that we can roughly calculate how much money went into scams involving cryptocurrencies, because everything is on the public blockchain. Can the same be said for taxe evasion, bribery, corruption, drug trafficking, and other stuff that don't involve crypto?
Roger Ver interview to Show me the Crypto!
How to live on Cryptocurrency with Joel Valenzuela
Cashfushion keeps failing on my ElectronCash
There’s a rumor that $SSB may be doing a monster BURN event soon to reduce the supply...
Do you think low processing fees is more beneficial for merchants?
Elon's thinking where can he get that sexy hat
Is this going to be the end of financial advisors?
Pocket Network has never been closer to the launch of the v1. POKT V1 guarantees a reliable, performant, and cost effective RPC access to the open internet.
From Banned to BOOM: Hong Kong on Verge of Opening the Gates for Crypto's RETURN to CHINA...
Deal to avoid US debt default nixes proposed 30% crypto mining tax, says Ohio lawmaker
Crypto firms jockey for Hong Kong licenses ahead of June 1 retail opening
Laos government reportedly prioritizes blockchain technology for digital transformation
Account lock? Main page greyed out.
Closed Account Woes
Sold crypto last minute to fund mortgage down payment
Binance Support Thread
Fantom Network Holds Strong With 36.7% TVL Despite Multichain Arrest Rumors
Solana Payments Ecosystem Map 2023
Solana Sets Sights on Becoming the "Apple of Crypto"
DEVELOPERS: Solana has a total of 1,234 Developers actively working in the ecosystem.
1 $NTRN = $0.191 USD
Juno in freefall
Weekly Report: Top 10 cryptocurrencies ranked by GitHub commits
ALGO Xrp and Lbry- why the upcoming clarity for secondary sales is so important for Algorand
Folks Finance: Supplementary injection of 105,000 ALGO has been implemented to enhance the USDC rewards APY
Reflections on xGov expectation vs reality
A new TVL record by Cardano
Charles Hoskinson - AMA 27th May 2023
Wtf? Is this right? Is actually meant to take up this much space?
Monero mentioned by fireship again (last 7 seconds)
Damn monero is cool
P2Pool version 3.3 and Monero Wallet
The Dos and Don’ts of NFT Marketing
GoMiBo_Art_NFT auction 30 minutes remain
Untitled this is an artwork that I created
submitted by _call-me-al_
to CryptoDailyTLDR [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 15:26 drawingpills 24 [M4F] Turkey / Anywhere. Would you like to paint or hang out together?
Hey all, I'm Han, 24 years old also caucasian. My timezone is GMT +3 and i'm from Turkey. I'm looking for someone to talk daily about anything and if you're also an artist maybe we can create some stuff or draw together? I'm totally down for gaming or watchin stuff too!
I'm 6.1 ft - 1.84 and i do powerlifting.
I'm hugely into any kind of art as an artist, (Concept and 3D art mostly) and mostly draw or game in my spare time and sometimes I do watch anime and tv series sometimes + love going to gym. Also my mbti type is INFP-T .
I have a cat and I'd burn whole world for him.(You can see him if you look at my profile) Named him after one of my favorite bosses in Dark Souls 1.Guess which one.
I have lots of playlists for any kind of mood i'm having. Here is my spotify link ( Most of my playlists are too melancholic & slow or gym based ) https://open.spotify.com/usem5kdvdl6zg156mpb2jp5t33lt?si=72901339bf1a46aa
Also this is me https://ibb.co/xmxbs88 https://ibb.co/h9BhyZY https://ibb.co/kmf2xKR
I don't have a favorite music, band, game etc. they are always changing but for now Bell Witch and Neroche are my favorite bands. And I love souls-like games in general.Right now i can play Dbd, Overwatch 2, Destiny 2 , Lost Ark, Apex, No Man's Sky, Escape Simulator and many other games.I also play chill games like Dinkum, A Hat in Time, Valheim etc.
Also huge coffee lover here, no sugar pls but i'm sucker for chocolate tho, you can bribe me with chocolate.
Well if you're interested feel free to send me a DM!
submitted by drawingpills
to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 15:15 LeonRedSkyGames Some gristle is extra chewy - Spotting Aircraft and Catapult fighters
As from the last post, I've been working on some ships. Turns out that list went and decided to get larger, with the Littoria class getting involved.
What this did make me think about was some of the equipment carried by battleships, some ships. Aircraft, like the spotter plane.
Here's the thing about this particular era and type of combat. Aircraft break it. If all warfare is information warfare, then aircraft change the odds rather dramatically. Almost more than total cryptographic superiority.
To that end I was thinking rather than an in match, scenario item, aircraft get used in the lead up to the scenario. You launch your aircraft, tell them where to go and patrol. Fighters are going to look for spotters to shoot down, suppress, reduce that spotting range.
Spotting aircraft? Highlight objectives on the map, enemy ship movement. They help you see further and plan your actions, which flank to move on.
So, as an example, you have a spotting plane chosen as part of the equipment on your ship. You might even take a crew drill to help you keep that plane up longer. At the start of a match, before it officially starts you'd give it a sector to patrol, observe.
Considering the map, G4 is looking like a place you'd want to keep an eye on, destroyers can get real close because of that coastline. So you select that as the centre of the patrol zone.
However, the one of the battleships on the other side has some fighters. When they get sent up, that reduce your spotting range so it's really only that grid square you get good visibility on.
How does that sound to you guys?
The reason I want to head down this path is that once the shells start flying, you don't really worry about aircraft. In fact, it's too hot for them to launch or be recovered. It's something you do in the run up to the battle, you look for the advantage, where the enemy is going and what they are doing. Anything to give a little heads up right?
It's also my hope that this gives you the ability, with a touch of co-ordination, to get some advantage over the opposition. Some little heads up, one more importantly that has a counter and balance.
Comments and thoughts welcome. It's my hope with Drachinifel coming to my part of the world I can speak to him with my professional hat on, perhaps, just perhaps find another channel to spread the word and get this closer to full time development, demos and prototypes in your hand.
Wish me luck.
submitted by LeonRedSkyGames
to redskygames [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:05 blackcherry71411 Talking to Kids About Money Australia I Familosophy
Talking to Kids About Money Australia I Familosophy
Family is (hopefully) for life. If the family business starts to interfere negatively with the relationships in the family, then there is imbalance. Family businesses are challenging because of the overlapping of family, business and ownership (known as the “three circle model”). Researchers from Harvard have extended this into four “rooms” by adding in the board room.
Because family members wear multiple hats, are in multiple circles, or sit in multiple rooms, they need an awareness of how those roles influence the decisions they need to make. Father or boss? Director or cousin? Manager or owner?
Watch here (https://youtu.be/lcXg10b9OS4
It’s most important to be able to have open and trusting conversations about needs of the business and expectations of the family. Those are underpinned by the core values and the common values across both personal and professional life. Each successive generation should ask why they are in the business. Successful family businesses foster a sense of stewardship among all members of the family (no matter what their specific roles).
Making multiple roles work requires setting boundaries between work time and family space. Conflict will happen, so rather than “fake harmony” (see previous article), the ability to communicate, deal with issues, and have “constructive conflict” is essential.
Some kind of a conscious separation of ownership and management is very helpful. Avoid having “too many chefs in the kitchen”. Family members who work in the business should be recruited and evaluated with the same criteria as anyone else. And “don’t hire whom you can’t fire”.
Consider This: Do family members involved in your family business understand the different hats they wear? Have you ever had to performance manage a family member employee? Do you have the governance structures to deal with conflict?
Are you looking for advice on how to make your family business in Australia (https://davidwerdiger.com/
) operate better? David Werdiger is the number one choice when it comes to Australia family owned business protocol (https://davidwerdiger.com/
) help. Mr. Werdiger is helping hundreds of family owned businesses pass the torch using his famous Australia Familosophy techniques (https://davidwerdiger.com/
His market in Australia (https://www.australia.gov.au/
) is two-fold:
Scenario #1: The older generation wants to work with the younger generation, bring them into the company, teach them how to run things, and then retire from the office, but not the income.
Scenario #2: The younger generation wanting to jump into the family business, but to be able to contribute and be heard, and not having to “wait their turn” before they can begin to help run the business.
Visit David’s Website at: https://davidwerdiger.com/
) or his GMB site at: https://goo.gl/maps/YiKUeBhXzapPAYyP6
Purchase the Familosophy book at https://www.transitionbook.co/international-free-book-1
Learn more about Familosophy at https://bizcourse.transitionbookbonus.com/sales-promo
For a Free Newsletter, You Can Sign-up at : https://www.transitionbook.co/transition-membership-sign-in30017592?page_id=30017593&page_key=whxfyu954qo6hpph&login_redirect=1
submitted by blackcherry71411
to u/blackcherry71411 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:29 Arcuran Dear Jack - Hire Me
Hi Jack, I know you check here time to time. Just so you're aware, I've offered my services to the other LCS teams, however C9 is my first choice. Give me a shout before it's too late!
You don't know me, I've been training day after day, year after year for this moment. I've been playing since S3, I lived through League of Warmogs, Dominated the Smite Ezreal Mid Lane Meta, I am ready now for the LCS stage. I've never had ban, so you don't ever need to worry about my attitude, and I am the best team player in the world.
I maybe only Gold III but ignore my solo queue results, my trash team mates are holding me back. I know I am meant for glory, I am made for the LCS. Besides, EU Gold 3 is like Diamond 1 in NA.
Now is your chanse. Hire me and I will carry you. My Senna adc is something NO LCS TEAM is ready to face. I don't follow the meta, I make the META. I taught Gumayusi everything he know's about ADC, he once told me I am the only ADC he fears facing.
If you give me this chance, not only will a guarantee you your LCS summer split trophy. But come worlds, I will take down Korean and China and bring way for a new era of LCS dominance.
(P.S. I do live in Europe, so if you can arrange transport for me, it would be greatly appreciated.)
You can contact me on here or at my business email:
submitted by Arcuran
to Cloud9 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 10:00 DriverGTI Einstieg in den Master nach Pause
Hallo zusammen, kurz zu meiner Ausgangssituation. Ich habe letztes Jahr meinen Bachelor als Wing abgeschlossen. Bin danach zur Bundeswehr gegangen, wo ich aktuell auch noch bin. Ich brauchte einfach einen Tapetenwechsel und hab mich nicht im Master gesehen, auch weil ein Master nicht an meiner FH passend für mich angeboten wurde und es viel Aufwand mit Umzug und co. gewesen wäre, worauf ich zu diesem Zeitpunkt keinen nerv hatte. Der ursprüngliche Plan sah vor, im September 23 meinen Master anzufangen.
Jetzt bin ich aktuell schon 28 und überlege aufgrund von Spaß und natürlich auch etwas Geld bei der Bundeswehr meinen Dienste um 15 Monate zu verlängern. Somit würde ich den Master auf Anfang 25 verlegen. So richtig glücklich und überzeugt bin ich jedoch nicht ganz, da ich Angst habe, dass ich dadurch Probleme im Studium bekomme.
Hat jemand seinen Master nach längerer Pause angefangen? Wie war es für euch sich wieder an das lernen zu gewöhnen? An die älteren, wie war es mit dem Altersunterschied?
Würde mich über eure Erfahrung und Austausch freuen.
submitted by DriverGTI
to Studium [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 09:22 misscoconut_- Overwatch account for sale
Not using my account anymore so selling it, heres the list
ra, nutcracker, 2 emotes, 2 highlight, 4 victory
devil, sigrún, witch, sugar plum, combat medic, dragoon, cobalt, snow angle, 2 old florida mayhem, 2 old guangzhou charge, 2 old hangzhou sprak, 2 old Houston outlaws, 2 old London spitfire, 2 old los Angeles gladiators, 2 old san Fransisco shock, 2 old seoul dynasty, 2 old Shanghai dragons, 2 highlight, 6 emotes, 4 victory, gold weapon
slapshot, andes, 2 highlights, 2 emotes, 5 victory, 3 victory
snow owl, Horus, ghoul, gingerbread, 4 victory
oni, sparrow, blackwatch, carbon fiber, chrome, nihon, contenders, 2 highlight, 4 emotes, 5 victory
gambler, mystery man, lifeguard, blackwatch, white hat, American, scrooge, 1 highlight, 2 emotes, 3 victory
little red, 2 victory pose
kabuki, lone wolf, casual, scion, cloud, demon, kyögisha, 1 highlight, 2 emotes, 3 victory
jester, beachrat, elf, firework, 3 highlights, emote, 4 victory phara:
raporion, anubis, possed, frostbite, 2 highlight, 3 emote, 4 victory
rat king, nevermore 1 highlight, 1 emote, 7
commando 76, cyborg 76, 5 emote, 5 victory,
augmented, azúcar, los muertos, virus,
peppermint, jester, 1 highlight, 3 emote, 2 victory
Oasis, figure skater, vishkar, peacock, regal,
marammat, 1 highlight, 1 emote, 3 victory
barbarossa, blackbeard, chopper, magni, chief engineer, ironclad, 2 highlight, 4 emote, 3 victory
t. racer, ultraviolet, cadet oxton, seoul dynasty old skins, 1 highlight, 1 emote, 3 victory
Kerrigan, winter, boston uprising old skins, 1 highlight, 2 emote, 5 victory,
junebug, officer, academy, taegeuki, 4 highlight, 1 emote, 5 victory
painted, general, 1 highlight, 1 emote, 3 victory +
stonegardt, conductor, festive, lieutenant Wilhelm, 1 highlight, 2 emote, 3 victory
explorer, undersea, yeti, 1 highlight, 1 emote, 4 victory
cyber goth, polyanista, frosted, 1 highlight, 2 emote, 5 victory
submitted by misscoconut_-
to GamingMarket [link] [comments]