Austin john plays
2017.04.27 08:42 AustinJohnPlays
A subreddit for the YouTube channel Austin John Plays
2010.04.13 07:09 E_lucas r/AnimalCrossing
Welcome to the Animal Crossing subreddit! The subreddit dedicated to the Animal Crossing video game franchise by Nintendo. Please make sure to read the rules before posting, thank you!
2021.02.26 12:38 are_you_bready Pokémon Legends Arceus
Pokémon Legends Arceus is an Action RPG developed by Game Freak for the Nintendo Switch that released on January 28, 2022. Survey, catch, and research Pokémon in a long-gone era of Sinnoh to complete the region's first Pokédex!
2023.03.24 08:06 DramaticSquare3843 HUB - confidential computing's main G? (DD)
| || |Background - About HUBC: submitted by DramaticSquare3843 to HUBC [link] [comments]
HUB was established in 2017 by veterans of Israel’s elite intelligence and cyber units. The company specializes in unique Cyber Security solutions protecting sensitive commercial and government information and is a leading confidential computing developer. The company debuted an advanced encrypted computing solution aimed at preventing hostile intrusions at the hardware level while introducing a novel set of data theft prevention solutions. HUB operates in over 30 countries and provides innovative cybersecurity computing appliances as well as a wide range of cybersecurity services worldwide.HUB Security is a standout in the confidential computing market, having gained a strong position among major clients such as the Pentagon, Lockheed Martin, NASA, GE, and HSBC bank with its unique hardware-based HSM solution. In early March, the company listed on the NASDAQ completing a de-SPAC. Since then, HUBC has seen incredibly high trade volumes, alongside being one of the most talked about stocks on the internet (#1 on stocktwits) and one of the most active stocks traded in after hours. Confidential Computing – The Next Big Thing?
Confidential computing involves the use of hardware-based security measures to safeguard data while it is being used. This includes the implementation of secure enclaves, which are isolated areas within a computer’s hardware specifically designed to protect sensitive data. Confidential Computing represents a major shift in the way data is protected. Traditional cybersecurity measures primarily focus on protecting data while it is at rest or in transit, but they are less effective at protecting data while it is in use. By closing the security gap, confidential computing offers a more comprehensive approach to data protection. According
to Everest Group, the confidential computing market is likely to grow exponentially over the next few years, driven by enterprise cloud and security initiatives. According to Everest’s report, the market for this technology could reach over $54 billion by 2026. https://preview.redd.it/nidpyc5zympa1.png?width=1560&format=png&auto=webp&s=d948f1061e1022f0fe4b2b06a31e21c96b8ac8ce Governmental Cyber Spend Increasing
Corporations are not the only ones who are facing the risks of cyber attacks. Governments too are planning to substantially increase spending on cyber security. In fact, The proposed White House budget for 2024 sits at a total of $6.8 trillion and calls for a big investment in tech innovation to keep pace with foreign rivals alongside a bigger budget for the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). Just this month, the white house announced an ambitious national cyber security strategy
which would include, among other things, “investing in a resilient future”, which according to the fact sheet would be aimed at reducing systematic technical vulnerabilities and prioritizing cyber research and development for next generation technologies.
It seems that confidential computing would play a role in achieving these goals, given its relevance to securing data in all its states, which could be seen as a systematic vulnerability that it is imperative we develop solutions for. If one were to speculate, it seems like HUB Cyber Security in particular could be a relevant candidate given the solutions they are developing in the field. Recent Signals from HUB
Just a few days ago the company announced
the addition of the former Deputy secretary of defense John C. Rogers to their advisory board, which would likely be helpful in securing further government contracts. According to the announcement
“Rogers brings over 25 years of experience… operating at the intersection of technology, security, public policy, and global challenges. He served as the Principal Deputy Assistant and Deputy Assistant Secretary for legislative affairs at the United States Department of Defense and led a billion-dollar mobility company as CEO.“
This comes on top of HUB’s CEO, Uzi Moskowitz, who himself is a former IDF general who is considered a world renowned cyber security expert. HUB is also planning
to hold an investor event on March 28th, during which Management will present the company’s business progress, new developments, vision and strategic plans. It also seems that Cathie Wood reinvested in HUB over the past few days after previously holding substantial positions via ARK and IZRL ETF. At the same time, it’s important to mention that HUB is still in its early days and has risen to fame very quickly. While it indeed has reported a pipeline of many exciting deals, there is still uncertainty as to their finality and investors await to see whether or not the company will continue to deliver on its promise. Either way, the confidential computing field seems like one to keep our eyes on.
Always do your own research. Not financial advice.
2023.03.24 08:02 MrMellow2289 How to handle hidden actions and how to tune numbers.
Hi! I'm working on my own original tabletop rpg system and setting. It started as a remix of 5e but its evolved a ton since. Its going pretty smoothly but I've run into two pretty big snags.
Snag 1 I'm looking for advice on how to handle hidden actions as I can't decide how best to implement it.
For example. I have an ability called feint. Player 1 uses it and rolls sleight of hand against the opponents perception. If the opponent fails they believe player 1 is attacking and reacts accordingly.
Another example is an ability called hard read. When Player 1 uses hard read they are guaranteed to hit if the opponent dodges. But they will miss if the opponent blocks.
Now as a DM I think this works okay. I am roleplaying as the monster after all and I'm not out to win as much as I am to make things fun.
But I want PvP to be more accessible in my game and I feel like everyone having to roleplay as if the've been tricked could get weird or lead to tense situations when someone says well I wouldn't have dodged anyway. I also think it could lead to a lot of cool moments both in PvP and PvE if players and monsters had a way to have hidden actions.
I picture the player having to make a tough call whether to react before finding out if the opponent had feint and then the utter joy when they find out they guessed right.
Is there a convenient non flow breaking way to implement hidden actions? I was thinking maybe you write what you actually plan to do on a card or something like that. Am I overthinking this? Or do abilities like this even belong in tabletop rpg's?
Snag 2 how high should I tune the damage health etc. numbers in my system.
My philosophy so far is keep numbers low. In the same vein as darkest dungeon if you've played that.
For example if John Von Generico somehow rolled all of his stats as dead average he would have ten health ten stamina and ten mana.
As far as I can see the main advantage is that it keeps things simple and the main drawback is that things can quickly become imbalanced with so little room for in-betweens. How do you all feel about that? Am I missing anything? Is there a happy medium and how would I go about finding it?
I would love, cherish, appreciate and treasure any input on these topics.
submitted by MrMellow2289
to RPGdesign [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 07:37 Eindtijdnieuws Where is the truth?
I'm so tired of misconception, deceit, the lies, the hoax. Where is the truth?
Comment: 30-40 years ago, 10 percent of the news was true, but today? I wouldn't know. Learn more from John Todd: https://eindtijdnieuws.com/?s=john+todd
, and from 'Svali': https://eindtijdnieuws.com/?s=svali
, en from David Elias Goldberg: https://eindtijdnieuws.com/?s=david+goldberg
, murdered for the full truth (real whistleblowers instead of double agent whistleblowers that play both sides nowadays!), and Svali, probably still hiding (we haven't heard from her anymore, unfortunately). I will translate or transcribe more of them if I feel urged to do so. It will open many, many eyes.
submitted by Eindtijdnieuws
to u/Eindtijdnieuws [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 07:20 AMoroboshi [AUSTIN ST JOHN] Discover My Commentary on my BEAST MORPHERS RETURN
2023.03.24 06:58 SlyLashes MM hit me in the feels, it has me weepy
I'm so grateful for this community of like-minded devotees. Because moments ago, I finished my first start to finish listen. I am moved. I am processing and I figured with all of you was the best place to do it.
In preparation, I ate half a gummy, turned on dim lighting, popped in my headphones, and reclined on my office couch.
My Cosmos is Mine started hot, with now familiar notes and bass setting the tone. Reminds me of opening with World in My Eyes.
As soon as Wagging Tongue hit my headphones, I was hooked. It gave me hints of But Not Tonight, oddly, and Policy of Truth, but it was completely fresh and new. I was certain it would be my favorite track. If this isn't a single, I'll be disappointed. I fucking love this track.
Then the now well- played Ghosts Again, which is a solid track that grew on me steadily. It was the only one I skipped. Don't Say You Love Me: those first chords give me a bit of SOFAD guitar, with a hint of Johnny Marr. And the lyrics start, Wow! Dave's wailing, it's Condemnation, but somehow hopeful. The chorus felt reminiscent of One Caress. It's gorgeous. This is the first one that started hitting me emotionally, in a way the last few albums haven't, at least not right away. "The promises left on the sheets." Something is reminding me of MFTM, maybe the way it trails off. Excellent.
My Favorite Stranger: the riff, and the bass, the synth--YES. Damn, it reminded me of the first time I heard Black Celebration, or Useless. And again, those lyrics kept getting at me. Dave's voice echoing in the distance. It's that combo that I know we all love in DM, whatever it is that makes us obsessed. Whatever has made me love them since childhood. It's ominous and uplifting, depressing but beautiful. Then Martin harmonizes, and that's my favorite. And that persistent guitar and whining sound, driving the beat. So good. And those last little sounds, makes me think of their sound experimentation.
Soul with Me: Gods this is Martin's favorite kind of song to sing. I always want him to speed up, a la Route 66, but it's him at his best here. His velvety voice is pure luxury and delight to let pour over you. And that surprising transition, like a different decade butting in. This reminds me of Martin's first solo album, and I recognize he is channeling his early musical influences. Despite the slower tempo, the chorus made me want to sing along.
Caroline's Monkey: I can immediately see why this is many people's favorite. It's catchy as hell. Lyrics are a little obvious at first, giving me Dave's first solo album, actually, but man I like listening to it. Dave's vocal attitude sounds like Marc Almond in Soft Cell. Then the chorus, and it feels less cheeky and now I'm getting all reflective. Other tracks so far have gotten me in the nostalgia but this one is all contemporary to me.
Before We Drown: Unreservedly, my favorite. I so appreciate how I've grown up with DM. As a kid, so much of the messaging was over my head, but I got the gist. As I got older, I found new waits to relate and appreciate my old favorites and find new appreciation with more experience. I've experienced a lot since the last album, and this one surprised me, how much it struck me and made me reflective. I couldn't explain exactly why, but halfway through I started feeling tears in my eyes. This one, is like a dialogue between the teenage self who felt so herself, listening to DM, and who I am today, and how this music, these incredibly talented men, have meant so much to me. And I continue to find new meaning. They continue to make me feel the most like myself.
People are Good: This was a good followup song so i could stop weeping. I believe Martin said he felt like he needed to write something positive and optimistic, but it's a bit tinged with skepticism and despair. There's a good bit of despair coming through Martin's lyrics. The chorus is gorgeous. It's modern but so familiar.
Always You: Godammit why am I crying again? My love. Reminded me of John Lennon's Oh My Love, but better, sadder, and then it's only Dave. I know Martin's my favorite, but my goodness, this is Dave at his best. The high note! The music, though, it's classic DM, it's Black Celebration. It's an unofficial sequel to Somebody, or Lie to Me. Amazing. My second favorite.
Never Let Me Go: Yes, yes, I'm going to dance to this when I see them next week. I can already tell. The synth is early DM, it's Its Called A Heart and Shake the Disease, but again, modern and new, completely. Martin's deep, rich voice grounds it. The riff is pure Useless, incredible. It's catchy, I think it will be stuck in my head.
Speak to Me: And here are the tears again. This one is like reading Dave's diary or listening to his dying prayers. Obviously they are always baring their souls for us to consume, and this one dies that, it takes me back to Walking in my Shoes and Condemnation, the degree to which it's so raw and open. But the melody gives me Sweetest Perfection, One Caress, I Want You Now. Towards the climax, the beat becomes strained, there's a high whining mechanical tone like a defibrillator whirring, a childlike tune plays, and then the beat returns strong, pounding, like a heartbeat.
Overall, this album did exactly what the name says: memento mori. The purpose of reminding one, remember that you will die is not to scare or shock. It's really a reminder to LIVE, to enjoy, to appreciate what we have while we have it. This is the best DM album in a long time because it is one cohesive project. I believe that Dave and Martin's writing have finally blended in a way that is true to the history and spirit of the band. The album as a whole, and the songs individually, strike that perfect balance between despair and hope, light and dark, slow and upbeat. Because it has a cohesive feel, it's easy to get lost in the storytelling and imagery and music. It is, and I do not say this lightly, an instant classic. It is a true Depeche Mode album in all the best ways and will be remembered as one of their best.
submitted by SlyLashes
to depechemode [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:57 landdian39 Lana Del Rey and Father John Misty - they make amazing music together!
Can we get a duet/collab every year?! I can’t get enough of Lana and Father John Misty collabs! The Weeknd who?
“Buddy’s Rendezvous” was one of my favorite songs that came out last year and I’m sure as hell I’ll be playing “Let The Light In” a lot this year. I hope we get a music video!
submitted by landdian39
to lanadelrey [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 06:00 sexiterrorist The way MJ Stans act make more people mad at Jackson in general
I was thinking about how big this community continues to grow after the documentary has been already been out for nearly 4 years now. I think the amount of rabid MJ stans def play in a role in why this community is still so active in the first place, it’s because they will go on the defence even if you if so mention the allegations against him. I want to preface I’m a fan of John Lennon and David Bowie, so this isn’t exactly “I’m superior for my taste in famous male celebrities” despite what stans might say and I think any defence of these guys is pretty futile. But the difference is that me and anyone else can insult these men and call them out unprovoked, while any negative word against MJ is bombarded with his twitter defenders. I just think that even without the allegations made in Leaving Neverland, this community would probably exist to talk about how rabid his defenders are.
submitted by sexiterrorist
to LeavingNeverlandHBO [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:33 NerdyAvenger124 John Wick Game
I'd absolutely love to see a canon videogame (either 1st or 3rd person shooterpg) that's a prequel to the movies that lets us play through John's impossible task he had to do in order to get out. I feel like it would be a good way to capitalize on the franchise, and tell a story that doesn't necessarily need a prequel/spin-off film as well as continuing the John Wick legacy.
submitted by NerdyAvenger124
to JohnWick [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:29 tienganh_langmaster BÀI TẬP CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 1, 2, 3, HỖN HỢP, ĐẢO NGỮ (CÓ ĐÁP ÁN)
| || | submitted by tienganh_langmaster to u/tienganh_langmaster [link] [comments]
Trong các bài trước Langmaster đã giới thiệu tới các bạn phần kiến thức cơ bản nhất về bộ câu điều kiện trong tiếng Anh
. Ngày hôm nay chúng ta sẽ cùng luyện tập chuyên sâu với các bài tập câu điều kiện
1. Bài tập câu điều kiện loại 0 (Conditionals type 0)
Trước khi vào phần bài tập, nhắc nhớ 1 chút về khái niệm nhé! Câu điều kiện loại 0 giúp bạn giải thích một sự thật hiển nhiên
(quy luật thời tiết, vũ trụ, chân lý,...) hoặc các sự kiện mang tính khoa học hoặc thói quen chắc chắn xảy ra khi điều kiện thiết yếu xảy ra trước đó.
Cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 0: If + S + V, S + V = S + V + If + S + V
Ví dụ câu điều kiện loại 0:
- If you melt an ice cube, it becomes water. (Nếu bạn làm tan chảy 1 cục đá, nó sẽ trở thành nước.)
- If the sun doesn’t shine, animals, plants and even humans die. (Nếu Mặt trời không còn chiếu sáng nữa, động vật, cây cối và cả con người sẽ chết.)
Bài tập: Hoàn thành câu với động từ cho trước, sử dụng câu điều kiện loại 0
- If someone (ask) _______, tell them that Andy (not/be) _______ here.
- Lots of people (come) ____ if Chalice (throw) ____ a party.
- The river (freeze) _______ if the temperature (be) ______ below zero.
- If I ______ (feel) hard to stay awake, I _____ (drink) coffee before working.
- If there (be) _______ no sunlight, humans and other animals (not, exist) _________.
- Hoang Anh (buy) ______ expensive clothes if she (go) _______ shopping alone.
- Dave (be) ________ allergic if he (eat) ________ peanut.
- Marko (pass) ________ his exams if he (study) ________ hard enough.
- My boss (cycle) ________ to work if the weather (be) ______ nice.
- If you (not/eat)______ for more than 10 hours, you (be)_____ hungry.
- asks/is not
- is/don't exist
- don't eat/are
Xem thêm bài viết về câu điều kiện:
=> CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 0: ĐỊNH NGHĨA, CẤU TRÚC, CÁCH DÙNG VÀ BÀI TẬP
=> NẮM BẮT NGAY CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN HỖN HỢP: NGỮ PHÁP VÀ BÀI TẬP
2. Bài tập về câu điều kiện loại 1 (Conditionals type 1)
Câu điều kiện loại 1 được dùng khi sự việc, diễn biến được nhắc đến trong câu của bạn có khả năng xảy ra tại hiện tại hoặc trong tương lai.
Cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 1: If + S + V(s/es), S + will + V
Ví dụ câu điều kiện loại 1:
- If you cook dinner, I will wash the dishes. (Nếu bạn nấu cơm tối thì tôi sẽ rửa bát.)
- If Andy likes you, I’m sure he will ask you out. (Nếu Andy thích bạn thì tôi chắc chắn anh ấy sẽ rủ bạn đi chơi.)
Bài tập 1: Hoàn thành câu với động từ cho trước, sử dụng câu điều kiện loại 1
- If Ha _______ (earn) a lot of money, she _______ (travel) to New York.
- If my friends _______ (come) here, we _______ (be) very happy.
- If they _______ (travel) to London, we _______ (visit) Big Ben clock tower.
- If you _______ (wear) sandals on the mountains, you _______ (trip) on the rocks.
- If Ian _______ (study), he _______ (pass) the exams.
- If you _______ (go) to the club, you _______ (listen) to loud music.
- If the sun _______ (shine), we _______ (walk) in the park.
- If Ryan _______ (forget) his homeworks, teacher _______ (give) him bad marks.
- If the baby _______ (have) a temperature, the parent should _______ (take) them to the doctor.
- If you _______ (wait) a minute, I _______ (call) my sisters.
Bài tập 2: Viết câu sử dụng câu điều kiện loại 1
- If/I/go/out/tonight/I/go/night club.
- If/weathenot/improve/we/not/have/rowing session.
Bài tập 1
- earns/will travel
- come/will be
- travel/will visit
- weawill trip
- studies/will pass
- go/will listen
- shines/will walk
- forgets/will give
- wait/will call
Bài tập 2.
- If I go out tonight, I will go to the nightclub.
- If you get back late, Marko will be angry.
- If we don't see them tomorrow, we will see them next Friday.
- If Harper comes I will be surprised.
- If we wait here, we will be late for sure.
- If we go on a vacation this summer, we will go to Sweden.
- If the weather doesn't improve, we will not have a rowing session.
- If I don't go get some rest early, I will be tired tomorrow.
- If we eat all this chicken, we will feel uncomfortable.
- I will come earlier If you want.
Xem thêm bài viết về câu điều kiện:
=> ĐẢO NGỮ CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN: ĐỊNH NGHĨA, CÔNG THỨC, CÁCH DÙNG, BÀI TẬP
=> CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 3: ĐỊNH NGHĨA, CẤU TRÚC, CÁCH DÙNG VÀ BÀI TẬP
3. Bài tập câu điều kiện loại 2 (Conditionals type 2)
Câu điều kiện loại 2 được dùng khi sự việc, diễn biến được nhắc đến trong câu của bạn không hề có khả năng xảy ra ở thời điểm hiện tại.
Cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 2: If + S + V(ed), S + would + V
Ví dụ câu điều kiện loại 2:
- If I had his numbers, I would call him now. (Nếu tôi có số điện thoại của anh ấy thì tôi đã gọi cho anh ấy rồi.)
- If today were April Fool’s day, we would tell lies. (Nếu hôm nay mà là ngày Cá tháng Tư thì chúng tôi đã nói dối nhau rồi.)
Bài tập 1: Hoàn thành câu với động từ cho trước, sử dụng câu điều kiện loại 2
- If Cliver ______ (find) money, he ______ (not/keep) it.
- If you ______ (not/wear) jacket in the mountains, it ______ (be) very cold during the night.
- If Tuan ______ (know) Ha phone number, he ______ (give) it to Frank.
- If the kids ______ (not/visit) this museum, they ______ (not/write) a good report.
- If it ______ (not/be) so late, we ______ (play) another round.
- If Jefrey ______ (not/like) Jessica, he ______ (not/buy) her so many presents.
- If I ______ (be) you, I ______ (not/go) to Evan's party.
- Even if you ______ (drop) this bottle, it ______ (not/break).
- If Linh ______ (not/bully) her classmates, she ______ (have) more friends.
- If the students ______ (not/print) the document, I ______ (not/accept) it.
Bài tập 2: Bài tập viết lại câu điều kiện loại 2
- My boss doesn’t let me have some days off, I still have to work.
- I’m not going to buy an iPhone 14 because it’s too expensive.
- The weather is getting colder, I can’t get up in time.
- They don’t tell their mother the truth because she will be sad.
- I don’t know his address so I can’t send him the wedding invitation.
- I can’t go to the movies tonight because I have deadlines to meet.
- Mark is ill, he can’t go skiing with Steve.
Bài tập 1.
- found/ would not keep
- didn't weawould be
- knew/would give
- didn't visit/couldn't write
- weren't be/would play
- didn't like/wouldn't buy
- were/wouldn't go
- dropped/wouldn't break
- didn't bully/would have
- didn't print/wouldn't accept
Bài tập 2.
- If my boss let me have some days off, I wouldn't have to work.
- If the iPhone 14 weren't too expensive, I would buy it.
- If the weather weren't getting colder, I could get up in time.
- If I knew his address, I could send him the wedding invitation.
- If I didn't have deadlines to meet, I would/could go to the movies tonight.
- If they told their mother the truth, she would be sad.
- If Mark weren't ill, he could go skiing with Steve
Xem thêm bài viết về câu điều kiện:
=> CHỈ 10 PHÚT NẮM VỮNG CẤU TRÚC CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 2 VÀ BIẾN THỂ
=> CẤU TRÚC CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 1, 2, CÁCH DÙNG VÀ VÍ DỤ CỤ THỂ NHẤT
4. Bài tập câu điều kiện loại 3 (Conditionals type 3)
Câu điều kiện loại 3 được dùng khi sự việc, diễn biến được nhắc đến trong câu của bạn không hề có khả năng xảy ra ở thời điểm quá khứ.
Cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 3: If + S + had P2, S + would + have + P2
Ví dụ câu điều kiện loại 3:
- If I had had the chance, I would have quit this job (Nếu tôi có cơ hội thì tôi đã nghỉ việc rồi.)
- If Andy had known about the story, he would have told us. (Nếu Andy mà biết chuyện thì anh ấy đã kể cho chúng tôi nghe rồi.)
Bài tập 1: Hoàn thành câu với động từ cho trước, sử dụng câu điều kiện loại 3
ĐĂNG KÝ NGAY:
- Pepper (send) _______ Happy her wedding invitation if she (have) _______ his address.
- If I (know) _______ my boss was in the hospital, I (visit) _______ him.
- Sarah (not/run) _______ out suddenly if her mother (not/scold) ______ her.
- If Jack (not/break) _______ the vase, he (take) _______ it to the kitchen.
- If it (not/stop) _______ raining, the kids (play) _______ inside.
- We (swim) _______ in the lake if there (not/be) _______ so many people there.
- My brother (go) _______ the gym yesterday if he (not/be) _______ so exhausted.
- If I (see) _______ you in the mall yesterday, I (go) _______ with you.
- If Duy (not/use) ________ the phone, he (not/hit) _______ the door.
- If Sandy (take) _______ the bus, she (not/arrive) _______ at the event on time.
Bài tập 2: Bài tập trắc nghiệm câu điều kiện - Chọn đáp án đúng để hoàn thành câu 1. If the lady _________ the boy, he _________ into the car.
A. wouldn’t see/had jumped B. didn’t see/would jump
C. hadn’t seen/would have jumped D. didn’t see/jumped 2. If we ________ not had instructions we ________ got lost .
A. have/get B. had/get
C. had/would have got D. would had/got 3. If you _________ the dog he _________ you.
A. don’t teased/didn’t bark B. had not teased/wouldn’t have barked
C. tease/doesn’t barked D. hadn’t teased/hadn’t barked 4. If you ________ had a daughter, _______ called her Amy?
A. have/call B. had/would you have
C. would have/would you D. had/would you 5. I _________ really happy If my mother _________ beefsteak.
A. would be/had made B. am/made
C. was/makes D. had been/would have made 6. You ________ the film if you ________ it.
A. like/watch B. would you have/had
C. liked/would watch D. would have like/had watch 7. If we _________ in Florida we _________ to the beach .
A. were/would go B. were/went
C. be/could have gone D. had been/would have gone 8. If I ________ English I _________ to London.
A. had known/could have gone B. had knew/went
C. knew/would go D. would know/go 9. If I _________ my glasses I _________ you better.
A. wore/would see/ B. wore/saw
C. had worn/could have seen D. had worn/see 10. The cake _________ better If you _________ added more brown sugar.
A. had tasted/added B. would have tasted/had added
C. taste/add D. would tasted/had added
Bài tập 1.
- could have sent/had had
- had known/would have visited
- would not have run/had not scolded
- hadn't broken/had taken
- hadn't stopped/would have played
- would have swim/hadn't been
- would have gone/hadn't been
- had seen/would have gone
- hadn't used/wouldn't have hit
- had taken/wouldn't arrived
Bài tập 2.
5. Bài tập câu điều kiện hỗn hợp (Mixed Conditional)
XEM THÊM: NẮM BẮT NGAY NGỮ PHÁP CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN HỖN HỢP
- If you listened carefully, you __________ (know) about the topic.
- They will stay longer in Paris if they _________ (find) a cheaper hotel.
- Henry can write good stories if he _________ (feel) like it.
- If Ailine __________ (have) more money, she would travel to Africa.
- If you were older, you _________ (go) to the pool party.
- If Sandy _________ (not/eat) so much junk food, she could have been in better shape.
- If Hector had taken his camera, he _________ (take) nice pictures.
- If Brian ________ (like) speed, we could ride more often.
- John's mother __________ (have) more time for him if he does the washing up himself.
- If the weather had been better, we __________ (go) by bike.
NGỮ PHÁP TIẾNG ANH CƠ BẢN: CÁC DẠNG CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN - Học tiếng Anh online miễn phí
- would know
- can find
- could go
- hadn't eaten
- would have taken
- will have
- could have gone
6. Bài tập về đảo ngữ câu điều kiện
XEM THÊM: ĐẢO NGỮ CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LÀ GÌ?
- If my dad calls, tell me right away.
- If Sandy had slept last night, she would be sober now.
- If I had known the correct answers, I would have told the teacher.
- If I were you, I would have borrowed Micheal some money.
- If I were a billionaire, I would not have to work this hard.
- Our salary would be higher if I had signed the contract successfully.
- If they run out of limes, we will have to buy them from somewhere else.
- If she hadn’t gone out, she wouldn’t have spent a lot of money.
- If our house were bigger, we could sell it faster.
- If you change your mind, I want to know about it.
- Should my dad call, tell me right away.
- Had Sandy slept enough 8 hours last night, she would be sober now.
- Had I known the correct answers, I would have told the teacher.
- Were I you, I would have borrowed Micheal some money.
- Were I a billionaire, I would not have to work this hard.
- Had I signed the contract successfully our salary would be higher.
- Should they run out of limes, we will have to buy them from somewhere else.
- Had she not gone out, she wouldn’t have spent a lot of money.
- Were our house bigger, we could sell it faster.
- Should you change your mind, I want to know about it.
7. Bài tập câu điều kiện nâng cao
Xem thêm bài viết về câu điều kiện: => CHỈ 5 PHÚT DÙNG ĐƯỢC HẾT MỌI CẤU TRÚC IF, CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN TIẾNG ANH => CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN TRONG TIẾNG ANH: CÔNG THỨC, CÁCH SỬ DỤNG VÀ BÀI TẬP 1. __________, I'd have come immediately.
A. Were I to know
B. Had I known 2. If Ian __________ you, he would never have done that.
A. had been
B. were 3. Provided you _________ there 30 mins before it starts, you'll get straight in.
A. will be
B. are 4. __________ my parent's help, I'd have been in real trouble.
A. But for
B. If only 5. __________ , you'll miss your flight for sure.
A. If you hurry
B. Unless you hurry 6. __________ there, will you ask him to meet me?
A. If Henry will be
B. Should Henry be 7. You ________ so sleepy if you'd gone to bed earlier.
B. wouldn't be 8. If we _________ the bet last night, we'd be rich now.
B. had won 9. If I _____ the red medicine, I would still be in pain.
A. wouldn't take
B. hadn't taken 10. If you ________ him, you would be miserable now.
A. had accepted
B. would accepted
Các bạn làm hết các bài tập câu điều kiện
này chưa? Bạn đúng được nhiều câu không nè? Còn phần nào chưa hiểu thì để lại comment cho Admin giải đáp nha. Xem thêm nhiều bài tập kiến thức hữu ích khác tại website của Langmaster để giỏi tiếng Anh hơn mỗi ngày!
2023.03.24 05:23 Hiddenskeptic Let's see how many office fans do we have here
2023.03.24 05:23 ZzzZzZZz2169 Favorite 7-string riffs
Got my first 7 string a week ago and I want to play some 7-string riffs. You guys have any suggestions as to some of you favorite dream theateJohn Petrucci riffs that I can learn?
submitted by ZzzZzZZz2169
to Dreamtheater [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:17 columbo928s4 "The Spy Gone North" tells the incredible true story of the South Korean intelligence agent who so successfully penetrated the north he ended up meeting Kim Jong-il
Just watched this movie and WOW. I'd never heard of it before I went on a binge of east asian cinema, but it was apparently one of the most successful movies released in South Korea last decade. All of the performances are good but Lee Sung-min, who plays a North Korean foreign trade bureaucrat, steals the show. It's a beautiful, gripping story of men trying to do what's right while operating inside institutions that have other priorities. If you enjoy John Le Carré-style espionage stories it's right up your alley!
submitted by columbo928s4
to movies [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 05:00 Mannerless1 Complete beginner here looking for advice on things!
Hey there, since i got nothing to do right now, i figured I’d try destiny 2 since i played the first one back when it was relevant.
Thing is i am completely John Snow when it comes to knowing anything Nd youtube videos on further confuse the situation!
If there’s any veteran players out there who wouldn’t mind a crack at teachin’ a scrub what-not an’ all that, please say so as id love to chat!
I just finished the intro mission to the Lightfall thing and I really wanna build the Last Word since it was my favourite back in the day on my hunter, but other than that, I haven’t purchased anything yet!
submitted by Mannerless1
to destiny2 [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:58 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Sports] - WGC Match Play: McIlroy’s monster drive sets up clutch victory in Austin, Scheffler, Rahm also win South China Morning Post
2023.03.24 04:54 MetaphoricallyIll The Austin Show
Goin to the June 1st show in Austin, TX. Do you think theyd let me play guitar on stage for a song? Would be so sick to do that. Weightless would be my #1 pick. Anyways, who else is goin? It was either that or the San Antonio show on May 30th. Tickets are much more expensive to that one.
submitted by MetaphoricallyIll
to alltimelow [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:51 SiamesePhoenix “Phillip Wittebanes, I want to play a game”
2023.03.24 04:49 LuckyAd5709 Blocking Lo-Pro Edge Tremolo and Switching Active to Passive (RG5170B)
Hey all, so I'm trying to decide on whether or not I want to purchase an RG5170B and could use some help. This would be my most expensive guitar purchase yet and function as my "main" guitar so I wanna make sure I'm 100% certain.
I really like the look and general specs of the guitar, but there's two things that I may want to mod/change.
1) The tremolo. I want to be able to use the trem but I change tunings A LOT cause I like playing several diff types of music. Having multiple guitars dedicated to different tunings is not an option at the moment either. I play in E standard, Eb standard, Drop D, CGCFAD, and sometimes AGCFAG (don't judge me lol). Genres mainly are rock, metal, and a little blues. That being said, I thought I could just install a tremol-no so that when I want to have it full-floating I can, and when I want to dive-only or have it function as a hardtail I can do that too. I've seen several conflicting posts on whether or not tremol-nos can fit the lo-pro edge bridges this guitar has. What's true? If the tremol-no is not possible, is there any alternative that let's me have the option of full-floating and hard tail. I would prefer not to just block it off all the time considering all the good things I've seen people say about the lo-pro trems.
2) The pickups. The guitar comes with Fishman actives (HSH) which I think sound good. I was thinking I may want to switch them out for some passives down the line (not sure what exactly yet - I like the lundgren M6s but also want something that can do more John Mayer-ish cleans). I've never changed pickups before, so just wondering how much this entails. I've read you have to change the pots and what not, but do you also have to switch out the volume/tone knobs currently in the guitar? Does anything have to change with the voicing switch as well?
I don't think these are the biggest mods, but just wanna get thoughts on if it's possible/a pain and if it's even worth doing it to such a nice prestige model.
Some other thoughts:
1) I know Ibanez has some other prestige RGs which are hardtail with passive pickups, but I just don't prefer the color options currently available.
2) Open to hearing recommendations for other guitars. Ideally I want a high-end (prob $1500-$2500 range) super-strat type body (Misha Mansoor sig is one of my fav shapes), solid black finish, non-maple fretboard, ability to change tunings frequently without a big pain, tremolo is nice to have but not must have, and passive pickups (primarily for rock/down-tuned riffs).
3) If anyone's curious, I currently play a stock fender strat (not exactly the best for dj0nting lol).
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
submitted by LuckyAd5709
to Ibanez [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:48 coconutpills Drag Queen Pistol Hour
New idea: Drag Queen Pistol (or Rifle, or Shotgun, etc.) Hour
- So many of the brainwashed Conservatives right now are up in arms about drag queen story hour at their child's schools or local libraries. "You're grooming the children!" Ok, then let the drag queens do fun activities at the gun range: there are no children* allowed there, problem solved!
- *Some states do allow you to get your FOID as young as 15, to my knowledge.
- One of the big Conservative talking points about gun ownership is "the damn liberals don't understand, I use my gun for personal protection! There are bad guys out there, but not all of us are. We encourage safe gun ownership for the purposes of personal protection." Fantastic, then that means you won't mind when a group of marginalized LGBT+ people who are under very real threat of physical violence every day decides that they would also like to arm themselves. After all, if you can use it for personal protection, why can't they?
- Piggybacking off the last point, more LGBT+ people and allies should start carrying personal protection. As much as we want to aim for a world where we don't have to live in fear, it is also important to be pragmatic as well. The police are their own brand of unhelpful, so as many of the fundies like to say, "Jesus helps those who help themselves." But simply carrying is not enough, regular training and education on proper firearms handling is key to ensure that any user is prepared in the emergency that they ever need to use it. The goal is creating a safe space where LGBT+ people feel that they can come in for one hour to train and be surrounded by other people who understand their world.
- If you are anti-gun, you've probably been extremely frustrated that our country has gotten next to nowhere in terms of comprehensive gun reform thanks to the lobbying efforts of the NRA nad other gun rights groups----and why would they? Look whose hands the guns are in: the Proud Boys are the ones that voted these people in and keep their pockets lined. But if suddenly, a bunch of "undesirables" starts coming into their sacred spaces and playing with the special toys only meant for them, how much do you want a bet that now suddenly it becomes important to pass legislation?
- On my final and less cynical note - my other points come from a place of aggravation and hostility, but that doesn't mean this plan would solely be adversarial. Of course the two most polarized ends of the spectrum will likely never come together, but IRL, I think showing interest in a hobby could serve as a bridge to acceptance. John Doe that shoots pistols on the weekends has only ever seen gay people on TV, but that doesn't mean he's already formed a negative opinion on them. Perhaps seeing the scary crossdressing boogeyman right in front of him, laughing in a wig while struggling to hit on target at 10 yards, will make him realize that this is just another human being that doesn't deserve to be treated cruelly just because they enjoy clothes in a non-conforming way.
I would love to get other people's opinions on this, and if it gains any traction, I'd want to look more into how to start events like these.
submitted by coconutpills
to WitchesVsPatriarchy [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:44 Epictauk Could Joshua Graham (Fallout: New Vegas; Honest Hearts DLC) survive FAITH (the New blood Interactive game)?
The Burned man simply takes the place of FAITH's John Ward at the beginning, equipped with his M1911 and enough ammunition for twelve reloads. For this challenge, we assume he is motivated to attempt to defeat whatever unholy horrors are in the game up to the point of either almost dying or running out of ammunition.
Tie condition: Joshua survives his ordeal, but runs from the danger to do so.
Win condition: Joshua manages to play through the storyline to the same level John did.
submitted by Epictauk
to whowouldwin [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:43 heypal121 I believe someone was trying to poison John Frusciante in 1993, and accidentally killed River Phoenix.
Halloween night in 1993 at the Viper Room in LA... or what I like to call, "the night Hollywood died."
You basically have a who's who of early 90s punk/grunge/drug scene at this place. Johnny Depp, River Phoenix, Jaoquin Phoenix, Samantha Mathis, Flea, John Frusciante, Bob Forrest, Butthole Surfers, Anthrax, and more. A lot going on.
So the story goes... River didn't even want to go to Viper that night, but his gf and friends got him to come out. It was possibly on a verbal invite from Flea telling River that he could probably jam onstage that night that got him to decide to come out.
By all accounts. John Frusciante was an absolute shit show that night, even upon arrival. High as a kite... puke on his clothes. He too was told he could play onstage that night. Granted, he walked out on the Chili Peppers a year prior, and Flea was present. Had to be weird.
So the accusation is that John mixed up a bunch of drugs in a drink and slid it to the pissed off River after he was told he could not play anymore after John even got a few minutes and basically puked on the mic... and River drank it down, immediately exclaiming wtf was that. and the rest is history.
That's where it gets funny. Stories do not line up from live witnesses. John was with River and everyone as they awaited the ambulance (why would he stick around if he had bad intentions OR if anyone around felt the same way). Also, River had an undeniable problem with hard drugs at that point in his life.
Anyway, John really had nothing going for his life at this point. He was in there 3/4 a dead man anyway, 2 more lines away from death himself. River was the golden boy, sitting in the corner with his loved ones. John and River were good buds. They had recorded a few songs together, still can find those online today.
I feel like someone in the club made that drink, if we want to go with that story. Someone who was not John. By all accounts, that was a waste of drugs, a literal kill cocktail with no opportunity to even let the narcotics enter the consumer's system as intended. By most accounts, any shit head addict wouldn't do that to a stash.
There is an odd story of "someone else" being at the club that night, with a shit ton of drugs in the bathroom. I think this figure gets ID'd as John too often, if it was a real person. I think there were bunches of ppl doing drugs in the bathroom, but when we know John walked in puking, prob did some bathroom drugs, and walked out puking.. theres not a whole lot of drug usage and facilitation time there.
So... someone wants John gone. The lowest person in the damn club. And one of the richest. The shot gets to him and his head is in the 4th dimension, where he loves to live anyway, and holds the cup... figures its got good stuff depending what was said to him... but knowing he doesnt want it... slides it to the person next to him. His buddy, Riv. And of course since he was fucked up, he really didn;t realize either. But, after River fell... he did. That's why John went into hiding and really into a personal hell for the next 5 years. He knew something happened. I think it haunts him every day, sadly. We all loved River. I think.
submitted by heypal121
to conspiracy [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:33 TheMagicConch409 [Offline][5E][CST] Looking for fellow DnD nerds to start a game in South Austin TX
Hello, it is myself and 1 other looking to start an in person 5e game. I can DM a one shot or two and see if the group works well together. We can meet/game somewhere public until we get comfortable. SOUTH AUSTIN, TX area. I.E. BUDA, KYLE, SAN MARCOS AREA.
We are a 27M and 28F looking for other mid twenties/early thirties to play with. Try to keep it PG-13
submitted by TheMagicConch409
to lfg [link] [comments]
2023.03.24 04:33 AutoNewsAdmin [Sports] - WGC Match Play: McIlroy’s monster drive sets up clutch victory in Austin, Scheffler, Rahm also win