Nail art for french manicure
2010.12.28 21:09 eyeheartyou nail art
A place for all nail enthusiasts to share their nail art and tutorials. Professionals and hobbyists welcome! Nail art only please, anything else will be removed.
2011.03.25 14:31 Teatoly The C was sold to pay for polish 💅
The C was sold to pay for polish 💅
2013.04.25 00:14 litui Men wearing nail polish
A subreddit for men (including cis male, male-identifying, trans men, etc.) to share stories, post photos of their polished nails, and discuss anything related to nail polish or its relation/correlation to gender expression. Those for whom the wearing of polish may also pose challenges (genderqueer, genderfluid, androgyne, trans, etc.) are likewise welcome.
2023.06.02 00:20 iggyskier [USA-OR] [H] Niche Zero, DF64 + SSP MP, 9 Barista, Ratio Six, Flair 58, + Fellow, 1Zpresso, Bravo Tamper, etc [W] Paypal
Big house cleaning of coffee gear from both work and home. Located in Portland, Oregon. First time selling here but active in other subreddits and my username is pretty public with my business. Paypal only for payment. Pricing is for shipping in lower-48 only. Would consider Canada with additional costs covered.
Message me here or email scott AT on3pskis DOT com.
1) Niche Zero - Black - $450 Shipped
2) DF64 w/ SSP MP - Black - $400 Shipped
Niche bought last Feb. DF64 bought last April. Between the two of them made 2 espresso per day (probably 75% on the DF64, 25% on the Niche). SSP are well seasoned. Selling as DF83 replaced both.
DF64 has the original burrs (unused) and some accessories. Angled dosing forks, along with a Camperista chute and declumper (didn't get to installing). https://imgur.com/a/1mrR5R4
3) Ratio Six - Black - $175 Shipped
Used a few times at work, but just overkill for our small crew. https://imgur.com/a/bpr6LOK
4) 9Barista - $325 Shipped
Really fun device, used a handful of times and was going to make part of a travel kit, but going to pause that idea for now.
Comes with the following: Induction Plate, Tamper, Stock Basket, IMS Precision Basket, (2) Basket Caps, Normcorm 53mm Puck, and some spare gaskets https://imgur.com/a/yaUCGUW
5) Flair 58 - Left - $350 Shipped
6) Flair 58 - Right - $300 Shipped
Left was located at work and saw minimal use (1-2 per week).
Right is from home - used on and off for about 3 months. The portafilter handle has some damage - I have no idea from what - but hence the discount. Otherwise totally good to go.
Both come with all the items from the original purchase I believe. https://imgur.com/a/8qV5jQ1
7) Fellow Clara French Press (2) - $50 Shipped Each
8) Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Dripped - $30
9) 1Zpresso J-Max - $100 Shipped
Comes with travel case and all accessories
10) Bravo Tamper - Dark Wood - $125 Shipped
Used for several months. Some scratching on the mirror finish on the bottom but purely visual.
11) ECM Dual Spouted Portafilter - $30
I am just never going to use this. Used once. https://imgur.com/a/ng54ILU
Message or email me with any questions. Post will be updated as items sell. Thanks for looking.
submitted by iggyskier
to coffeeswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:20 Crayshack "Twa" vs "Trois": A False Friends Story
This is a situation I ran into a while ago that I've kept in my mind as a cautionary tale about false friends. I thought that some people here might get a kick out of it.
One of the languages I've spent a bit of time with is Scots. Don't ask me why, I don't have a good answer.
I wouldn't call myself anywhere close to an expert on the language, but I've picked up a few details. One of these details is that the Scots word for "two" is "twa." Very similar to the English word given the shared etymologies and I feel like knowing that fact helps me understand English better even with it being my native language.
This factoid came up randomly at work a few years ago. I don't remember the context for it, but I commented to a coworker that "twa" meant "two." He responded with "No, it means three." Of course, this confused the hell out of me until he went "un, deux, trois."
As it turned out, my coworker spoke a little bit of French which was a language I have never had much interest in learning. But, it is a much more common language to learn than my dabbling in the obscure Scots. At the time, I was unprepared for the word I knew to have a homophone with a related but distinctly different meaning in a different language. So, I ended up sounding like an idiot because I stumbled over putting together an explanation of the fact that I was talking about a completely different language.
Since then, I've tried to keep which language the definition I have for a particular word comes from. This might have been a tiny moment of confusion, but it worked well to highlight the potential issues for false friends. Now, whenever I think false friends might be a problem, I say to myself "twa or trois?"
submitted by Crayshack
to languagelearning [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:20 ManuelSockatelli 19 [TF4TF] Canada/Online- Québécoise looking for eternal love
Hello I'm Anaïs, I'm a French-Canadian girl from Laval, QC (very close to Montreal), I'm a non-OP/pre-HRT transgender lesbian girl and I'm looking for a very committed relationship, and if you're here to ghost, please don't bother messaging me and if you're cis, I beg you, please get your chasing butt out of my dms, you're nothing special and no I won't be doing your desires when I don't want to
I've had a decent amount of requests but most were unresponsive so please if you wanna just ghost or have no communication skills, please don't message me, I said that more than once now.
I'm fine with LDR (Long distanced relationships) but we have to meet at some point, in order to not collapse the ship you know? I never sleep as well so yea, so people from all around the world are welcome, South America, Asia WHEREVER :3
Anyways, about me:
• I'm 5'8, I'm mixed, I'm brunette, I wear glasses and I have hazel eyes.
• I'm autistic and dyslexic, please understand that I may be slow, sorry in advance
• I want to be a teacher or a diplomat in the future hopefully.
• I love gaming, music, linguistics, cooking, writing, reading, sports, history and traveling
• I'm a big fan of sunsets and starlight, they're the ones who make me happy, hopefully you next!
• I'm a leftist but well...anarchist too
• I'm multilingual as heck
• I'm also a developer and a video editor (freelancer)
• I'm cancer (If you believe in Zodiac signs)
• I love tattoos, I will have one when I start my HRT
• My favourite song is Helena from MCR
• My favoruite colour is purple or red
• My favourite food is pasta
• I love Monster (the white one is my favourite)
• I'm a kinky but yet very romantic girl! (I'm a bottom...yea huge fan of girlcock as a girlcock haver), I have a lot of kinks and fetishes (some are embarrassing...spoiler alert:it's not pee or scat)
If I sound like someone you’d like to talk to, please do drop me a message, I would love to hear from you!
As René said "Á la prochaine fois!" (Until next time) and Happy pride Month!
submitted by ManuelSockatelli
to t4t [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:20 clementinedaisy Should I pursue a CS Degree
I know this is a question only I can answer, but I’d like to hear opinions on my situation for further consideration of what my next steps should be.
For quick context, I homeschooled in highschool (religious family and bullying problems) and was originally going to to go art school for graphic design. I ended up taking a 6 month bootcamp for programming, realized I loved it and decided to pursue CS as a career instead. I landed my first full time job at 17 with a large corporation, working with crop science software. I went through an iteration of their trainee program and then went to my first “real” team. Grew that application from the foundation to its mature state with thousands of users all around the world now, hundreds of thousands of calls to our API every day. I recently switched teams at work because I wanted to do it again with a different app, taking the knowledge I’ve learned with me to see what I could do better this time.
Yet I’m feeling unfulfilled. I can’t keep ignoring it either, I feel I’m putting in the bare minimum at times and end up kicking myself because I have the “perfect” situation. No college debt, single, 6 figure salary, working remotely- and yet I still feel unchallenged. I’m very proud of the achievements I’ve made in my career and how I’ve gotten this far without a degree, but at the same time I feel I’m wasting my potential and putting my happiness on the line if I continue on this path. It doesn’t seem like I’ll be able to have a more technically challenging role outside of web development or a leadership position here.
I’m 23 and now have the title of senior software engineer, for even more context. I’ve talked a little with my manager about my concerns for my future career and they’ve been nothing but supportive in whatever I’ve wanted to do. I want to have a bigger impact and feel more confident with what I know. So now I’m considering if college could be a good avenue for me to pursue challenges while still expanding my technical skill and knowledge. I’d like to learn the deeper mechanics of algorithms, understand math to a higher degree and most important be able to contribute as a pioneer in the technological research that often can be found within the academic system.
But again, my biggest concern has always been debt and lack of proper education in the skills I’ll actually need to the point where it leaves me jobless and desperate. I have savings now but the debt that college could put on them could set me back many years in my attempts to save up for a nice house or retire early. I strongly feel like the next move for me will either be pursuing a degree or switching companies entirely, maybe attempting for a FANNG position, but with these uncertainties I find the decision difficult to make. If I do apply for FAANG, I wonder if I won’t be taken seriously due to a lack of a degree.
Do any of you have thoughts on my situation?
submitted by clementinedaisy
to csMajors [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:19 Unjust_Whistle A Reflection on the RDR2 Video: (Rousseau was a Soy Boy, Burke was a simp for the past, and Dutch is an Enlightened Despot)
| || | submitted by Unjust_Whistle to DJ_Peach_Cobbler [link] [comments]
The recent video Red Dead Redemption 2: Was Dutch Right (Sorta)1
, by u/DJ_PeachCobbler
, was a deconstruction of the flaws of the enlightenment. While watching I was hoping to see something about Rousseau, as all of that french revolution stuff was influenced by him. I was glad to see Cobbler use a direct quote that accurately described Rousseau. I love studying the enlightenment, and I have some reflections to share on the same concepts.
This post will first discuss the involvement of Rousseau in the vid, then the Cobbler's analysis of Dutch as an Enlightened Despot, and then finish with commentary on how Arthur's attitude rejects Dutch's philosophy. The video's commentary on the origins of the enlightenment is great, but it won't be discussed here.
Lets get the master of contradiction, the citizen of Geneva, the degenerate himself, Rousseau out of the way. This guy loved to have relationships with older women, and loved to expose his bare ass to them in public, then lunge backwards at them, hoping they would spank him. The dude ambandoned all his children to die in an orphanage, while being an advocate for proper child care. He called himself a citizen of Geneva, despite being banned from Geneva. He would confess to all this himself in his book "Confessions"2
. He did this while living with David Hume. He believed Hume was spying on him, and avoided him at all costs. It turns out the crazy fucker was right, and Hume was spying on him. Cobbler could not be more wrong when he said that his writing was dry and boring. Any book written by a deranged crazy person, who was correct in his paranoia, about the crazy shit he did is entertaining.
Cobbler uses his philosophy correctly in a general sense, but since the title was about Dutch it would have been great to see some of Rousseau's other work. The Social Contract3
would have been great to see in the video. Not just for the first line "Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains", but also for Rousseau's "general will", and "legislator". Which lead to justification of every kind of violence, from Robspiere to Stalin. Rousseau would go on to burn part of his manuscript for The Social Contract
because he thought it was dangerous, but what he did publish is the same enlightenment bullshit Cobbler discusses in his video. The use of violence for enlightened ideas is perfectly encapsulated in The Social Contract
. Rousseau blends the enlightenment ideals of popular sovereignty with authoritarianism.
Rousseau believed that the government should rule for the common good (The General Will). This arbitrary General Will
is said to be easily identifiable by Rousseau. But since self interested individuals (like maybe criminals, or industrialists) will not want to push for the common good, then an aristocracy must enforce it. Rousseau goes further to identify the aristocrat, the "Legislator", that must condition the people to be receptive to the general will. In his book about the social contract Rousseau advocates for a "legislator" to enforce a vague "general will" on the people, for their own good. If Dutch read this, he would certainly latch on to it and use it as justification for his own control. This directly supports Cobbler's claim that the corruption of Dutch comes from enlightenment ideas, not just personal greed.
When the gilded age, the founding fathers, and Tacitus are brought up it would have been great to hear more about Rousseau. In many ways the control over the gang Dutch says he is advocating for is found in Rousseau. Dutch's hypocrisy can be seen as Rousseau's hypocrisy. It is almost impossible to enforce enlightened ideals with sheer violence as a powerful leader, without becoming a despot. To be an enlightened
despot then really means becoming a leviathan
Hobbes (a part of the late Scientific Revolution/early Enlightenment ) says in Leviathan4
that life without a violent government is "Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short". His solution to this is to have a government that strips the people of some of their individual rights, in exchange for order, this deal is not meant as voluntary. This is the original social contract. While people like Dutch claim to be acting in favor of the people's best interest, what they are really doing is enforcing a Hobbesian contract. The members of the gang are forced to participate in Dutch's schemes because he is the leader that secures the group, it is a part of the deal to follow what he says. The reason they follow is because of a belief in the ideals that Dutch will never uphold.
Arthur's opposition to Dutch is described as just doing the right thing, or taking care of folk. Cobbler uses this to oppose the bullshit that people who take Rousseau's Social Contract
to heart. However, it goes further than just denying the influences of the french revolution. Instead it is a fundamental disagreement on what the purpose of the gang is. While they are definitely criminals, the gang claims to be for it's members. Dutch sees this as a system that needs a leader to guide it, a la "
legislator" from Rousseau, but Arthur sees it differently.
Edmund Burke was a member of the English Parliament in 1789, he published an open letter named Reflections on the Revolution in France5 .
In this letter he denounced the enlightenment ideals of the Social Contract
. He would say that a country is an agreement between the living and the dead, as well as those who are not yet born. Where as Dutch sees the group as his responsibility, Arthur sees the group as a agreement where the security of the members are most important. Because the gang is not a medium by which ideals can be enforced, but a method for securing the people in the group. It is an agreement between the members of the gang to fight for the group to stay alive that kept it going, when Dutch decided to blow that up in favor of his idealism fueled fever dream the gang truly died. Whether this was in the last chapters of RDR2 or before the game even starts, does not matter. While Arthur would never say what Burke did, his attitude towards Dutch's so called "progress" mirrors Burke's response to the Rousseau fueled french revolution.
If you haven't already, watch u/DJ_PeachCobbler
video. I never saw a connection between the enlightenment and RDR2 before watching it, although maybe I should have. Our modern society is defined politically, in part, because of Rousseau and Hobbes. Include Locke and Smith into that for America. This has lead to us adopting the same contradictions of the enlightenment, Red Dead Redemption 2: Was Dutch Right (Sorta
) shows that.
- DJ Peach Cobbler. Red Dead Redemption 2: Was Dutch Right (Sorta). YouTube. 5/11/23. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyw7iTurPZc
- Rousseau. Confessions. France, Peter. Cambridge (Cambridgeshire).Cambridge University Press, 1987
- Rousseau. The Social Contract. Bertram Christopher, and Hoare Quintin. London. Penguin Books. 2012
- Hobbes, Thomas. Leviathan. Edited by Richard Tuck. Barnes & Noble Books, 2004.
- Burke, Edmund, and Conor Cruise O’Brien. Reflections on the Revolution in France and on the Proceedings in Certain Societies in London Relative to That Event. London, England. Penguin Books, 1986.
Read Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar Games. 2018
2023.06.02 00:18 EvolvedTasteBuds Aiden O'Connell - Positive posts, articles, interviews, and highlights
submitted by EvolvedTasteBuds
to raiders [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:18 agreementloop184 Why are people so against sedating their dogs during a groom?
I’m not talking about well behaved dogs, or dogs that are coping with grooming. I’m talking about dogs that… you can barely muzzle… you can barely even approach before they bare teeth and try to attack you… dogs that are frothing at the mouth from how much they’re freaking out, from literally just being brushed or shaved or having their nails clipped, or all of the above.
Usually this is smaller dogs from what I’ve seen.
Apart from potential health reasons, why on earth aren’t these dogs sedated with an oral sedative prior to grooming??
While it does suck to sedate a dog for a grooming procedure every few / several weeks, it sucks even more for a dog to go through that type of immense stress. Am I the only one who thinks it’s cruel to subject a dog to this instead of resorting to medication that could help the dog feel better??
Sedatives with anti anxiety effects, not paralytics.
submitted by agreementloop184
to doggrooming [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:17 AmandaMacLaren [ART] Seridel the elf that I made for a client!
2023.06.02 00:16 Foxsplatter I've been seeing this more and more as sellers last image in listings. What is the purpose for this?
I've noticed these as last images on listings for more than one seller but as far as I'm aware etsy doesn't scan for keywords in images. What is the purpose of putting these as an image?
submitted by Foxsplatter
to EtsySellers [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:15 Rith-the-awakener Com-May-nder #32 (Bonus): Kreiner & Kreiner's Abomination
submitted by Rith-the-awakener to custommagic [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:15 crypticcollaborator [H] Over 350 games, including Monster Hunter: World, Deep Rock Galactic, Doom Eternal, Fallout 76, Deathloop [W] Street Fighter 6, Skyrim VR, Fallout 4 VR, other interesting VR games, TF2 keys, Will trade multiple games for high value games
cryptid's Tradable https://barter.vg72d3/t/?filter=0,9,0
Praey for the Gods
Monster Hunter: World
Syberia - The World Before
Devil May Cry 5
Deep Rock Galactic
Orcs Must Die! 3
Devil May Cry HD Collection
River City Girls
Mafia: Definitive Edition
Baba Is You
Destroy All Humans!
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition
HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated
Ghost of a Tale
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
The Last Campfire
Batora: Lost Haven
We Were Here Together
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
Necromunda: Hired Gun
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
The Surge 2
Monument Valley 2
The Long Dark
Surviving the Aftermath
Tribes of Midgard
The Henry Stickmin Collection
We Need To Go Deeper
Forgive Me Father
Shady Part of Me
Shortest Trip to Earth
Cube Escape Collection
Raji: An Ancient Epic
Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Yes, Your Grace
Them's Fightin' Herds
Styx: Shards of Darkness
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
Wizard of Legend
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice
Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition
- Borderlands 3
- Borderlands 3: Season Pass
- Borderlands 3: Toy Box Weapons Pack
- Borderlands 3: Gearbox Cosmetic Pack
- Borderlands 3: Moxxi's Heist of the Handsome Jackpot
- Borderlands 3: Retro Cosmetic Pack
- Borderlands 3: Neon Cosmetic Pack
- Borderlands 3: Guns, Love, and Tentacles
- Borderlands 3: Digital Deluxe Extras
- Borderlands 3: Butt Stallion Pack
- Borderlands 3: Booster Pack
Kingdom Two Crowns
Grow: Song of the Evertree
Street Fighter V
FTL: Faster Than Light
Maid of Sker
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin
Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel
DmC Devil May Cry
The Darkside Detective
Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
Greak: Memories of Azur
BioShock: The Collection
- BioShock 2
- BioShock Infinite
- BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 1
- BioShock Infinite - Season Pass
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 2
- BioShock 2: Minerva’s Den
- Bioshock Infinite: Columbia's Finest
- BioShock 2 Remastered
- BioShock Remastered
- Minerva's Den Remastered
- Bioshock 2 Pre-order
- BioShock Infinite - Upgrade Pack
- BioShock Infinite - Comstock's China Broom Shotgun
- BioShock Infinite - Comstock's Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle
- BioShock Infinite - Industrial Revolution Rewards Pack
- Bioshock Infinite - Industrial Revolution
- BioShock Infinite - OSX CE Upgrade Pack
- BioShock Infinite - OSX Industrial Revolution
- BioShock Infinite - OSX China Broom
- BioShock Infinite - OSX Birds Eye
- BioShock Infinite - OSX Season Pass
Just Cause 4 Complete Edition
- Just Cause 4
- Just Cause 4: Digital Deluxe Content
- Just Cause 4: Golden Gear Pack
- Just Cause 4: Expansion Pass
- Just Cause™ 4: Deathstalker Scorpion Pack
- Just Cause 4: Renegade Pack
- Just Cause 4: Neon Racer Pack
- Just Cause 4: The Dragon
- Just Cause 4: Dare Devils of Destruction
- Just Cause 4: Los Demonios
- Just Cause 4: Toy Vehicle Pack
- Just Cause 4: Soaring Speed Vehicle Pack
- Just Cause 4: Adversary Vehicle Pack
- Just Cause 4: Danger Rising
- Just Cause 4: Sea Dogs Vehicle Pack
- Just Cause 4 : Shark & Bark Vehicle Pack
- Just Cause 4: Brawler Mech
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Red Solstice 2: Survivors
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER
Resident Evil Revelations
Call of the Sea
I Am Fish
ATOM RPG Trudograd
OlliOlli World Rad Edition
- OlliOlli World
- OlliOlli World "Close Encounter Skate Deck"
- OlliOlli World Expansion Pass
- OlliOlli World: VOID Riders
- OlliOlli World: Finding the Flowzone
Save Room - Organization Puzzle
In Sound Mind
HITMAN: Game of the Year Edition
- HITMAN: Episode 2 - Sapienza
- HITMAN: Episode 3 - Marrakesh
- HITMAN: Episode 4 - Bangkok
- HITMAN: Episode 5 - Colorado
- HITMAN: Episode 6 - Hokkaido
- HITMAN - Bonus Episode
- HITMAN: Episode 1 - Paris
- HITMAN - GOTY Suit Pack
- HITMAN - Bonus Campaign Patient Zero
- HITMAN - GOTY Clown Suit
- HITMAN - GOTY Raven Suit
- HITMAN - GOTY Cowboy Suit
The Serpent Rogue
XCOM: ULTIMATE COLLECTION
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Within
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Elite Soldier Pack
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot DLC
- XCOM 2
- XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack
- XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack
- XCOM 2: Anarchy's Children
- XCOM 2: Alien Hunters
- XCOM 2: Shen's Last Gift
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen
- X-Com: Enemy Unknown Pre-Purchase
- Elite Soldier Pack
- XCOM 2 Development Tools
- XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Development Tools
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen - Tactical Legacy Pack
- XCOM: Chimera Squad
- XCOM: Chimera Squad Development Tools
Legend of Keepers
Necronator: Dead Wrong
Before We Leave
First Class Trouble
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Beyond The Wire
Sundered: Eldritch Edition
John Wick Hex
PGA TOUR 2K21
Mad Experiments: Escape Room
Orcs Must Die! 2
As Far As The Eye
Black Future '88
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Pirates of the Sword Coast
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
Conan Chop Chop
Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack
- Orcs Must Die! 2
- Orcs Must Die! 2 - Are We There Yeti?
- Orcs Must Die! 2 - Family Ties Booster Pack
- Orcs Must Die! 2 - Fire and Water Booster Pack
Kill It With Fire
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE
AI War 2
8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure
Tooth and Tail
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek
Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe DLC
Ring of Pain
In Other Waters
At Eve's Wake
Tower of Time
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR
Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - Here Be Dragons
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Fan Edition
Pizza Connection 3
Lawn Mowing Simulator
Tyranny - Deluxe Edition
- Tyranny - Overlord Edition Upgrade Pack
- Tyranny - Official Soundtrack Deluxe Edition
- Tyranny - Ringtones
- Tyranny - Wallpapers
- Tyranny - Digital Collector's Guide Book
- Tyranny - Original Soundtrack
- Tyranny - Digital Art Book
- Tyranny - Digital Short Story Collection
- Tyranny - Faction Banners
- Tyranny - Digital Game Map
- paradox dummy app sub/133812
Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor
Tales of the Tiny Planet
Emily is Away <3
The Doctor Who Cloned Me
The Lovable Rogues Pack
Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy! HD
Lust from Beyond: M Edition
Hard Reset Redux
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody Pack
Out of Space
Hidden & Dangerous 2: Courage Under Fire
Baby Dino Adventures
XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS - Ultimate Brawlers Pass
West of Dead
Möbius Front '83
This War of Mine
Lust for Darkness
shapez - Puzzle DLC
WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS
Evoland Legendary Edition
Journey For Elysium
The Walking Dead Onslaught Deluxe Edition
- The Walking Dead Onslaught
- The Walking Dead Onslaught - OST
- The Walking Dead Onslaught - Art Book
- The Walking Dead Onslaught - Deluxe Bonuses
Army Men RTS
BATTLETECH - Shadow Hawk Pack
State of Mind
Rayon Riddles - Rise of the Goblin King
Fling to the Finish
GRIP: Combat Racing
ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack
XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack
Hidden & Dangerous: Action Pack
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
Paw Paw Paw
The Amazing American Circus
GARAGE: Bad Trip
Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum
AWAKE - Definitive Edition
Swag and Sorcery
The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!
Between the Stars
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle
- Tropico 4
- Tropico 4: Modern Times
- Tropico 4: Apocalypse
- Tropico 4: Propaganda
- Tropico 4: The Academy
- Tropico 4 DLC Junta
- Tropico 4: Megalopolis
- Tropico 4: Pirate Heaven
- Tropico 4 Plantador DLC
- Tropico 4 DLC Quick-Dry-Cement
- Tropico 4: Vigilante
- Tropico 4: Voodoo
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Star Vikings Forever
Syberia 3 Deluxe Edition with An Automaton with a plan DLC
- Syberia 3
- Syberia 3 - Deluxe Upgrade
- Syberia 3 - An Automaton with a plan
Treasure Hunter Simulator
Go Home Dinosaurs!
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Layers of Fear (2016)
Cygon Customisation Pack
Yoku's Island Express
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
Railroad Tycoon 3
Vintek Customisation Pack
Terra Customisation Pack
X-COM: Complete Pack
- X-COM: UFO Defense
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Interceptor
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep
Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - Deluxiest Edition
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - Here Be Dragons
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - Digital Art Book
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - Soundtrack
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - Epic Mount
- Knights of Pen and Paper 2 - DDE Location
- paradox dummy app sub/99331
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove
1993 Space Machine
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Out of Reach: Treasure Royale
X-Morph: Defense Complete Pack
- X-Morph: Defense
- X-Morph: Defense - Soundtrack
- X-Morph: Defense - European Assault
- X-Morph: Defense - Survival Of The Fittest
- X-Morph: Defense - Last Bastion
Golf With Your Friends - OST
Click and Slay
Guts and Glory
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
Roarr! Jurassic Edition
Ruins to Rumble
AI War: Fleet Command
Last Resort Island
Crash Drive 2
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Oh My Gore!
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Patrician IV: Steam Special Edition
Wanderlust Travel Stories
submitted by crypticcollaborator
to GameTrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:15 Still-Window-3064 Help finding a similar dress that isn't a scam!
2023.06.02 00:14 Jury-Outside I drew someone's Xenoverse OC for them! Time Lapse Video in the Comments. DM me if you want to Commission any art :D
2023.06.02 00:14 galtoramech8699 Anyone had experience with mini pc and Ubuntu
I wanted to get a mini pc and put Ubuntu on it.. Couldn't find much information for a common ubuntu build.
Will do basic browsing, no gaming or anything serious. Just want it to come up without a lot of configurations. Has to last a year or two. E.g. the lenovo reviews say it gets a lot of crashes.
Was thinking these:
Lenovo ThinkCentre M700 Tiny Business Desktop PC, Intel Quad Core i5-6500T up to 3.1GHz, 16G DDR4, 512G SSD, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Windows 10 64-Multi-Language Support English/Spanish/French (Renewed)
Mini PC Windows 11 Pro, KAMRUI AK1 PRO 12GB RAM 256GB SSD Mini Desktop Computer Int.
Beelink Mini PC, Mini S Intel 11th Gen 4-Cores N5095, Mini Desktop Computer 8GB DDR4 RAM 256GB SSD, Mini Computer Dual HDMI 4K UHD/Gigabit Ethernet/Dual WiFi/BT4.0/Linux PC(Ubuntu)/HTPC/Family-NAS
submitted by galtoramech8699
to Ubuntu [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:14 Jury-Outside I drew someone's Xenoverse OC for them! Time Lapse Video in the Comments. DM me if you want to Commission any art :D
2023.06.02 00:14 Tupolev26450 Some useful console command
After spending a lot of time patiently retrieving the IDs of TNO's various key events, I'm putting here a list of some useful IDs. They are very practical if you want to generate events manually. It really can help to
break the game or others funny stuffs. These are the most interesting events I could find, so enjoy it !
(Also don't hesitate to combinate this with the others console command or the debug decisions)
- " event yun_zhengtong.54 " and " event yun_zhengtong.55 " → Form from Yunnan the Free Republic of China
- " event japchiinteraction.5 " → Balkanization of China (or not)
- " event yun_win.41 " → Form the High Legitimacy National Protection Army
- " event INS_SCRIPTED.5 " → Triggers the Indonesian civil war
- " event INS_SCRIPTED.6 " → Suharto coup (will stop the civil war)
- " event AST_SCRIPTED.2 " → First australian election
- " event BRA_scripted.200 " → 1970 Brazilian Election
- " event CLL_post_war.[1-3] " → Post-war Revolutionnary Colombia events
- " event CLC_post_war.[1-5] " → Post-war New Grenadia events
- " event ARG.[148-173] " → Argentina events (Peron, Military junta, elections, etc.)
- " event HIS-HAI.8 " → Triggers the Haitian Blitz
- " event HIS-HAI.13 " → Triggers the Hispaniolan Revolution
- " event SUR.skeleton.8 " → Surinam leaves the OFN
- " event URG_scripted.6 " → Marzist coup in Uruguay
- " event brazil.125 " → Brazil joins OFN
- " effect WAC_2_FFR_VICTORY " → Force Free French victory in the West African war
- " event SAFWAR.21 " → Statemate ending of the South African War (put South Africa into the OFN)
- " event SAFWAR.20 " → Same, but for the Pakt leading peace
- " event ANG_PW.2 " → Triggers the PLUAA victory in Angola
- " event A_SPRING.4 " , " event COG_PW.1 " and " event COG_PW.2 " → Triggers the Congo civil war
- " event FRA_SKELETON.3 " → Post-Invasion french election
- " event FRA_SKELETON.21 " → French civil war
- " event FRA_SKELETON.[1-44] " → All the French State Events (Poujade, Gaxotte, Pinay, etc.)
- " event france_reclamation.3 " → Triggers the French reconciliation (very glorious)
- " event ENG_International_Mechanic.20 " → England will create is own economic sphere
- " event SCO.1688 ", " event SCO.1745 " and " event SCO.284 " → HMMLR Coup in Scotland
- " event scorzaseventies.12 " → Form the Italian Social Republic
- " event reich.11 " → Speidel coup in Germany
- " event ENG_diplomatic_crisis.19 " → England joining OFN
- " event walunion.8000 " → English Wales flag replacement
- " event ENG_Scotland_unification.21 " → Form the United Kingdom or the Commonwealth (Scotland is needed)
- " event IND_SKELETON.9 " → Indian election, but can be use to put the country into the american market sphere (it will just change the leader of the country)
- " event HIS_HAI.18 " → Kill our leader (horrible!)
- " add_ideas OFN_observer " → Put the country as an OFN observer (but not working if the country is already a member of an alliance)
- " add_ideas Pakt_observer " → Same, but for the german pakt
- " add_ideas Sphere_observer " → Same, but for the japanese sphere
submitted by Tupolev26450
to TNOmod [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:14 Colton826 It feels good to be a Spider-Man fan (credit to @ursRockrider for the art)
2023.06.02 00:14 Caio_Chagas [FOR HIRE] Custom Fantasy Art Commissions for DND Games - Bring Your Adventures to Life! DM for pricing and details!
2023.06.02 00:13 Caio_Chagas [FOR HIRE] Bring your character to life with unique fantasy art commissions! DM details.
submitted by Caio_Chagas to hireanartist [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:12 Caio_Chagas [FOR HIRE] Bring your character to life with unique fantasy art commissions! DnD, Cyberpunk, WoW, etc. DM for pricing and details.
2023.06.02 00:12 Ok_Progress_1710 Alter concepts #2, 3, and 6 (I messed up the order) Yato, Rangers, and 12F. The siege of Rhoads Island.
Event name: The Siege of Rhoads Island.
Event type: integrated strategy
Alter character: Yato, Doctor's Sword. Rangers, Doctor's Bow. 12F, Doctor's shadow.
We'll start with Yato DS:
Class: specialist, nuker, fast redeploy
Branch: Executioner, but with a comparatively high DP cost compared to other executioner types.
Talent: Demonic presence. When deployed, all enemies in a 5x5 area are afflicted with 'unsettled' for 5 seconds. Unsettled causes a 50% chance to miss ranged attacks and reduces melee damage by 25%.
E2 talent upgrade: Unsettling fear now lasts 10 seconds and slows enemies by 10%.
Default ability, passive: Deals 500% ATK to all enemies in a 3x3 area. Yato DS will automatically retreat after 10 seconds and her deployment cost will not increase.
E1 ability, offensive recovery, auto: Oni's fury. The next attack strikes 5 times in half a second, dealing 120% ATK on the first, third, and fifth hit, and 100% ATK as arts damage on the second and fourth hit.
Class: sniper, DPS, crowd control
Branch: Heavy shooter, prioritizes enemies with the lowest DEF.
Talent: Draconic presence. When deployed, ranged operators in a 5x5 area granted 'Inspired'. Inspired gives allies +25% ASPD.
E2 talent upgrade: Increases the ASPD boost to 30% and reduces damage taken by inspired operators by 5%.
Default ability, offensive recovery, auto: Dragon's focus. ATK doubles and half of the damage dealt is now arts damage. ASPD -50%. Unlimited duration.
E1 ability, auto recovery, manual: Inspired ranged operators will change their attack priorities. First priority is now unblockable enemies, second priority is now enemies with the highest ATK, third priority is now ranged enemies. (Operators that prioritize flying enemies will keep their normal priorities.)
Class: caster, DP recovery, survival
Branch: Mystic caster. When there are no enemies in range, attacks will be turned into 5 DP after not being used for 10 seconds.
Talent: Beastly presence. 12F DS can be deployed on ground tiles and is a 2 block. When deployed, all ground operators gain +50% DEF and +10 RES.
E2 talent upgrade: If there are any alter operators in the team (including 12F DS), 12F DS gains a shield equal to 25% HP times the number of alter operators. (Maximum of 200%)
Default ability, auto recovery, auto: gain a shield equal to 25% HP. Stacks with other shields, but still cannot exceed 200% HP.
E1 ability, defensive recovery, manual: Wyvern's rejection. For 20 seconds, taking damage charges 12F DS's next attack, when the 20 seconds are over, the damage of the next attack is multiplied by the number of hits taken. Cannot surpass 10x.
Example: if hit once, the next attack deals 1x damage. If hit twice, the next attack deals 2x damage. If hit 10 times, the next attack will deal 10x damage.
For E0-1, all three operators maintain their normal appearances, the only change is in their cloths.
Yato has gotten herself an oni mask, one which bares the scowling face of traditional Chinese guard dog statues. She also has a second sword in a sheath behind her back.
Rangers now wears an Olympic archery competition uniform and has an elaborate flower petal design engraved on his bow and arrow quiver. (YOSTAR PLEASE ADD A COSTUME LIKE THIS TO THE BASE GAME!)
12F brandishes a tanto knife in his right hand, and has replaced his wand with a staff that he holds in his left hand. His jacket has been improved, with a hexagon patterned kevlar plate guarding his front and back. The sleeves are also shorter.
After their E2 promotions, all three operators undergo a similar change. The background of their E2 art shows the other two operators standing behind the main operator, all wearing their E2 designs.
For E2, their respective cloths gain a medal on the chest, right over where the heart is. The medals resemble gold potential tokens.
Other E2 changes include Yato now holding both her swords, Rangers knocking (loading) An arrow onto his bow, and 12F gazing at his reflection in his tanto blade.
Yato: "Doctor, I'm glad to see that you unharmed after the siege. If such a thing happens again, please don't stray from my side."
Rangers: "Well, how do I look? Heh, I found this uniform in a storage locker while retaking Rhoads Island. It reminds you of the simpler times, does it not?"
12F: "Hmm, doctor? Yes, this is so I can better protect you. Hah! Don't worry, I won't start acting like Gravel."
Yato: "These blades grow ever sharper... hopefully I won't need them one day."
Rangers: "My aim has gotten better. Hey doctor, toss that target in the air!"
12F: "Yet another honor you have bestowed apon me. Thank you, doctor."
Yato: "Keep close doctor. There's no telling when an ambush may strike."
Rangers: Coming right at us, are they? Alright then, LET'S DANCE!"
12F: "And thus the chess game begins..."
Yato: "Ahhh, thank you doctor, my shoulders were really stiff."
Rangers: "Hey doctor, if you aren't busy, would you like me to teach you some archery?"
12F: "Hmm, I never accounted for such a move. I do believe that is checkmate."
submitted by Ok_Progress_1710
to arknights [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:12 nolxnnnn Is this dojo legit?
Hi everyone, my sister attends Snow’s Academy of Martial Arts. It’s a dojo in Chatham Kent, Ontario. The dojo seems pretty fishy and doesn’t seem very legit. They play games like dodgeball and play music the whole time They don’t like it when you take videos or pictures, even if it’s your kid, even during the belt ceremony My sister has been here for about a year and has surpassed 8 belt’s already Apparently kids are becoming black belts here within just a couple of years too Can someone let me know if this place sounds legit at all? Sister is currently a blue belt and just got it last week.
submitted by nolxnnnn
to karate [link] [comments]