Teal toe nail designs
Roscoe's Recap - All Stars 8, Episode 5
2023.06.03 10:39 BetteDavid Roscoe's Recap - All Stars 8, Episode 5
- This week’s guests were Loosey LaDuca & Salina EsTitties.
- Naysha asks the guests if they would go back to All Stars, and there is a long silence. Salina says doesn’t know where she stands with WOW after the Ross Mathews situation, but she’s being a “good girl” and seems like she would return if they let her. Loosey thinks she might need a couple years before returning.
- Batty Davis has had lip injections, her lips are now so big she can’t whistle anymore.
- Naysha is not tucked.
- Loosey said production would constantly ask her to talk about how many challenge wins she had in her confessionals, including minis.
- Naysha says she was too honest in her confessionals for AS8, which is why production didn’t use them. She says if production wanted her to “play ball” with them, she would be willing to do so. She says she just wishes production would tell her “Naysha I need you for two episodes, be ready for two episodes” instead of letting queens spend all their money on the show for no reason. She begins to insinuate that the queens who filmed the Fame Games were not paid for their time, but then brings up her NDA and stops talking.
- Naysha asks the guests about the recent Yvie drama, and reaffirms what Yvie said about production being rich while the queens are underpaid, saying that the Drag Race parking lot has lots of expensive cars in it.
- Naysha says she loves Jaymes Mansfield, despite what the audience thinks.
- Salina says the S15 queens were not allowed to impersonate Drag Race queens for Snatch Game.
- Loosey’s back-up Snatch Game was Ellen, she also had two other characters lined up which weren’t allowed by production. Salina’s back-up was a horny Mother Theresa.
- Loosey used to do stand-up comedy before Drag Race.
- Salina has been releasing episodes of her novella on YouTube, she says she asked “every freaking Latina drag queen” to star in it, including Alexis Mateo and Jessica Wild. She then looks at Naysha and says “did I ask you?”. Salina didn’t.
- Salina brings up Jaymes’ new Spanish song, and Naysha says “Jaymes just came out as Mexican”. The crowd goes wild. Naysha says Jaymes watches Roscoe’s, and that Jaymes just unfollowed her, and followed her again. Naysha says “Jaymes don’t you dare fucking unfollow me I love you!”
- The queens and most of the crowd did not understand the Golden Girls references in Alexis’ Snatch Game.
- Salina refers to the ‘Snatch Game of Love’ as “The Snatchelor.”
- Naysha says she is going to email production to check if she was meant to prepare a Snatch Game as part of The Fame Games. She says she already has a photoshoot planned as her Snatch Game choice, it’s someone everyone will know, but “you really don’t know what their behaviour was like” so she was able to create her own character for them.
- Salina “hates” track records, and said she would play strategically on All Stars.
- Off-camera, on the first day of AS8, two queens pulled out the exact same costume from their luggage. Naysha says the same designer made both of them, not realising they were for All Stars. The designer ended up calling one of them asking them to return it in exchange for another costume, but this didn’t end up happening. Naysha says one of these runways did get used by a queen on the show, she doesn’t reveal the identity of this queen, saying she is a future Roscoe’s guest and we will find out more then.
- The queens were all living for the drama this episode, and all commend Heidi for leaving on her own terms.
- Naysha says after Heidi cast her vote to eliminate Monica on the first elimination day, Heidi came out of the voting booth “bawling” saying “I hate this, I didn’t think we were gonna have to do this, we came from such a beautiful season and now we have to vote our sisters off, I hate this.”
- Naysha says Heidi is in a great place now, even if it took a while to get there. Heidi will be a future Roscoe’s guest this season.
- Batty brings up the story of Salina ripping up Loosey’s photo in the confessional. Loosey says the next day the photo was put back up on the confessional room wall held together by tape. Salina wrote Loosey a note after being eliminated which cleared the air and they have been all good with eachother since.
- Naysha thinks Heidi’s best Snatch Game moments may have been shown, and Jessica’s worst Snatch Game moments may have been shown, implying she thinks they edit they received may not reflect the reality of their performances.
- Loosey’s favourite colour is teal.
- An audience member ask the queens who the last person they would invite to their home for a BBQ would be from their Drag Race season. Salina says Irene, Loosey says Mistress, Naysha says Derrick.
- Salina auditioned for Survivor and Drag Race at the same time, and says she would love to do Survivor, especially with Monet X Change. She also comments on Jeff Probst’s massive penis.
- Salina knew Ariana was going to be on Season 15 before filming as they are friends, Salina was disheartened when Ariana entered the workroom in the other premiere, knowing production could’ve set up a moment with them together and chose not to.
- Next week’s guest is Kahanna Montrese.
submitted by BetteDavid
to SDRUntucked [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 10:21 try_a_place Online promotion ideas for nail, hair, and beauty salons for July 4th
| || | submitted by try_a_place to u/try_a_place [link] [comments]
Are you interested in finding some creative ways to promote your salon online for July 4th
this summer? For example, We’ve put together a list of awesome online promotion ideas for nail
, and beauty salons for July 4th. Check it out! If you’re looking to attract new clients, reward loyal ones, or create some buzz on social media, I’ve got some ideas that can help you boost your online presence and increase your bookings
. Let’s dive in!
– Offer a patriotic-themed package that includes red, white, and blue nail polish
, hair accessories
, and makeup products
– Create a blog post or a video tutorial on how to achieve a festive look for the Independence Day celebration
using your salon’s services and products.
– Host a giveaway or a contest on your website where customers can enter by sharing their favorite July 4th memory or photo and win a gift card or a discount coupon for your salon.
– Display testimonials or reviews from satisfied customers who have visited your salon for previous holidays and highlight how you helped them look and feel their best.
– Update your website’s design and banner with patriotic colors and images and include a catchy slogan or a call to action that invites customers to book an appointment or shop online.
2023.06.03 09:17 JamesHowell91 How do our household outgoings look?
Thought I’d try and get a view of what our outgoings look like.
I pay annual in advance for my football season ticket (£530), our car tax (£570 plus £170 odd), my car insurance (£450) and our house insurance (£130).
HHI after pension 6,963
Mortgage (916) - 0.99% until Jan-27, 215k left
Kitchen (176) - interest-free 22m left
Octopus Energy (154) - tracker tariff
TV Licence (13)
BT Sport and Internet (66)
Council Tax (211) - payable only 10m of year
Pet Insurance (6)
Mobile (10) - SIM only
Apple Storage (1)
Jaguar F-Pace (163) - 0% credit card payment
Amazon Prime (8)
Car Insurance (38)
Mobile (10) - SIM only
Apple Storage (3)
Private Parking (62)
I then allow myself spend of around £700 per month.
Wifey gets £1,400 as she does all the groceries (£500), beauty (£200) and her £700 general spending.
We are both in the office 5 days a week so within our £700 is circa. £150 of fuel costs each.
I know some of you are going to say wifey doesn’t need to have her hair and nails done every month and doesn’t need to treat herself to the odd designer item but she works and deserves to have the things that make her happy.
What is left goes into ISA and towards holidays.
Does anything here look disproportionate to what others are paying?
submitted by JamesHowell91
to UKPersonalFinance [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 09:10 holocron_8 The Quest To Beat Every Mystery Dungeon Game Bonus Episode 1
| || | submitted by holocron_8 to MysteryDungeon [link] [comments]
That's right. This is a Bonus Episode
. I'm expanding my horizons and clearing some Mystery Dungeon imitators. I've kinda sprinkled these in between the other Mystery Dungeon games I've played and I think I've gone through enough to post my tiny little write-ups.
Dungeon of Windaria
Dungeon of Windaria is a tie-in to a movie that came out 20 years prior. It is a horrible and extremely condensed retelling of the film. Barring the barely coherent story, this game is cute. It looks and feels like some low budget DS shovelware, but the gameplay sticks so close to the Mystery Dungeon formula that it ends up not being terrible by virtue of the thing it's copying being so good. https://preview.redd.it/ock3cap8oq3b1.png?width=256&format=png&auto=webp&s=d51653871d0c5a04b17d42cae48b422b10404473
Well, actually the first tree dungeons are terrible. The first one is basically a tutorial and the 2nd and 3rd have really low enemy variety and are painfully easy. The last dungeon is where things finally pick up. I love that this game doesn't overstay it's welcome. It kinda knows it doesn't bring a lot to the table and it wraps up things up nice and quick. Overall Dungeon of Windaria probably isn't that enjoyable unless you're a Mystery Dungeon superfan like me.
it feels a little mean to even have this game grouped in with the imitators because it's pretty unique gameplay wise. However, it's a japanese roguelike so close enough. Azure Dreams is a great game and I wanted play it and talk about it. https://preview.redd.it/oualoyirsq3b1.png?width=640&format=png&auto=webp&s=7dba117fd63cd8f3c1f6c15caa2ea972c1c4676f
This game did creature-catching dungeon-crawling roguelike action several years before PMD came around. It's also a dating sim (all the bachelorettes are children by the way) and it's got some light town-building to it as well. This game is very lively and it's just kinda nice to exist in. The dungeon crawling is good too, with some interesting terrain height mechanics and a controllable camera. The "Familiars" as they're called can be fused together with a suprising amount of depth in the stats/abilities department. You can make some pretty unique familiars.
yeah that's right there's two of 'em. While the original was released on the PS1, 2 years later another version would be released on the Gameboy Color. I have had this game since my early teenage years where I played the SHIT out of it. https://preview.redd.it/267p4at4tq3b1.png?width=160&format=png&auto=webp&s=e28ef68b35ef6f3ffe74979ddc2067e697b49eaf
The dating sim aspect is gone, but the lively atmosphere, creature catching and dungeon crawling are all still there, and it's all still good. The big downside is how sluggish everything is. Everything feels like it takes a little longer than it should. The big upside is that this version actually has more content than the original, in the form of an extra 99F dungeon (that I didn't beat) and a TON of new familiars to fuse! I slightly prefer this one because nostalgia and because I'm a total sucker for GBC games, but you can't go wrong with either version.
As I began playing this game it set in pretty quickly I was in for a ride. This game is a masterpiece and I legitimately think it could go toe to toe with the best of the actual Mystery Dungeon games. I didn't even play the original "best version." I played the PS1 port which is a bit of a graphical downgrade over the Saturn original. https://preview.redd.it/cb00sja98r3b1.jpg?width=2182&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=19beaa8c059445146735480450af2c9b91185ea4
The gameplay loop is nearly identical to Mystery Dungeon with 2 gigantic key differences: It's in first person and it's real-time. It's such a simple but drastic change and I don't think it could have been pulled off any better. This game is fun, it's tense, the atmosphere is outstanding, the character design is immaculate, the story telling is avant-garde. All of it's systems work together in perfect harmony. Baroque is an incredible spin on a familiar formula, and it might have even gone so far as to have breached my top 10 favorite games ever. Before moving on to the next game I have to shout out this wonderful Neocities page
yeah that's right there's THREE of 'em. This isn't the original Saturn version mentioned earlier, but the PS2/Wii remake. The art direction has been completely changed to an unimpressive anime style, and the gameplay is actually a bit worse. The story is still there, but when it's not delivered through the same nerve-wracking gameplay and thick oozing atmosphere it doesn't pack the same punch. This game is still good in it's own right, but it's easy to label this the inferior way to play Baroque.
With that this bonus episode concludes. Next I'll be back to regularly scheduled name-brand Mystery Dungeon. There will be more bonus episodes in the future though! I have a lot more imitators to play through: Izuna 1 & 2. Void Terrarium 1 & 2, Rogue Hearts Dungeon and Sakura Wars Dramatic Dungeon, Omega Labyrinth Story. Touhou Gensou Wanderer, and probably a few more. I'll also be playing Mystery Dungeon remakes and some oddities like Shiren Monsters Netsal and Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics and sticking those in a bonus episode.
2023.06.03 08:47 Moonstrife1 Why interior DOES matter.
This was supposed to be an answer in another thread but i figured it became way to much.
This post is long.
I like the game, even if nowadays more for what it could have been that for what it is, otherwise i wouldn’t care.
You are allowed to disagree with me, you are allowed to still like the game the way it is, no need to get butthurt because someone dared to voice a different opinion.
TLDR: ship interior and the possibility to move seamlessly from your seat to wherever, is necessary for the immersion needed for a „life in space fantasy“ game and should therefore be a priority and slowly be implemented and build up over time.
The reason we’ll likely never see ship interior is that there is actually people defending fdev for this outright betrayal of the community and their backers, not ever to implement ship interior, using the same completely retarded argument that it would not benefit the game because there’s nothing to do inside the ships…
I’m supposed to get bored from walking 20 seconds from my seat through the ship but running minutes through the hangar, the corridors and the lifts to reach the barkeeper is okay…
Well guess what, then give us stuff to do there. What the fuck are they game designers for?
Move certain functions of the ship to separate seats like a crafting station or a fss console so that going multicrew finally makes more sense.
The big selling point of a game like this is IMMERSION!
Seamlessly getting from your cockpit seat to the outside and back is super important to achieve that.
Otherwise we could all just play eve online which by the way is 20 years old and does way better jobs in terms of gameplay balance and player driven economies.
No one really expected them to do it in one go as well, the ships bridges are already there, you could look around them in vr for years, there’s even a fucking coffee machine in some of them!
Let us get out of the seat open a door and leave the ship using a ramp or ladder for Christ sake and then slowly expand from there.
I find it mind boggling that it was so very important to put a damn coffee machine there, that barely anyone can see and no one can ever use, but now they want to tell us that interior serves no purpose, which is their own damn fault!
For years we heard David Braben fantasise about players being able to sneak on others ships as blind passengers or even stealing the tin can and now they told us they never gonna even let us walk around our own shitbuckets.
Over all these years what did they fucking do? What did they bring to us that’s actually worth mentioning?
Planetary landing on dead worlds with nothing interesting to be found.
Ground vehicles that are fun to drive but barely have a use.
Carrier ships that you can not fly, that can’t even be attacked and that normal players can never afford.
Stations we can walk around but not even meet each other there.
And a mediocre excuse for an fps with way to slow ttk and an unintuitive and unclear ruleset that runs with 40fps…
We still have a fucked up economy, how is an hour of mining or collecting bacteria ten times more worth than an hour of combat?
We still have those super retarded, sudoku committing limpets instead of proper drones.
We still have this stupidly unimmersive, endless grind of an engineering system.
Multicrew still does not work properly in so many situations, ever tried to use a gunner seat? It’s marvellous. You have two different perspectives one in the cockpit and one in the turret, one gives you radar but no target, the other gives you target but no radar….
I could go on and on, but all they seem to care about is their damn alien invasion (not even mentioning that you need an entirely different set of equipment to fight them).
They are only doing all of this to distract the players from their laughable lack of progress.
I mean they release an update and their big highlight is that they fixed some progress bar for their invasion content most players don’t even take part in.
I’m looking at this nonsense for years now.
Every now and then there is some steam post… discovery scanner, whatever bla bla, no interesting information, no fundamental changes to the game, they don’t even have the guts to give us a proper rundown of what they are working on, if anything, or to put the final nail in the coffin and shut the game down for good.
They don’t even care to give us an actual roadmap with useful information instead of 6 months of „improvements to the game“ and then some obnoxious „story element“.
Nobody cares about that! We need more and bigger ships for players to fly, better and more detailed ship customisation (and I’m not talking about stupid skins), less vertical and more horizontal progression,improvements to the fps aspect of the game and better multicrew features.
I want to see players ganging up to do missions together. Landing outside of a perimeter, dropping off a bunch of infantry and a support srv, then taking off again and using the ship and it’s fighters to provide air support for the ground crew.
I for myself want the game to become better, but it rarely ever does.
Why is that so? Is it a lack of funding? I guess it is. Star Citizens raised over 587 million dollares and although they grasped the scope a game like this should have way better and have all this funding, it is still an unplayable mess.
ED can not possibly even be close to that amount of money.
But even if thats the problem, they don’t have the balls to tell us.
ED exists in the shadow of games it used to be way ahead of, due to a lack of funding, communication and competence, because it’s developer prefers to tell players what they want instead of listening to what they want.
In other words: give me ship interior.
submitted by Moonstrife1
to EliteDangerous [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 08:43 ammodotcom Best Duck Hunting Shells: Wasting Waterfowl With Ease
Bringing a fresh duck from the marshes to the table isn’t easy by any stretch of the imagination. And if you’ve been duck hunting for any length of time, you know that you want every edge possible to bring that winged entrée for the sky to your plate.
No matter if you’ve got a tricked out Benelli Super Black Eagle or your grandfather’s Beretta 687 O/U, loading it with the best duck hunting shells is a surefire way to decrease crippling shots and ensure your bag limit is filled every time you toss out the decoys.
Shotgun shells come in a variety of flavors, but if you’re looking for a nice tight pattern that won’t break the bank, then make sure to get some Winchester Drylok 12ga #3 Super Steel 3" Magnum Shells
for your next duck hunt.
Or if you don’t mind sitting in your duck blind a little longer and want the full list, keep reading and we’ll share our favorite waterfowl shotgun shells on the market for 2023.
For those of you who love reading about shotgun shells, click HERE
to go to our Buyer’s Guide.
The Best Duck Hunting Shells
- Winchester Drylok 12 ga Super Steel Magnum #3 1-1/4 oz
- Hevi-Shot 12 ga HEVI XII 3" #4 1-1/8 oz
- Federal Black Cloud TSS 3" 20 ga #3 & #9 1 oz
- Kent Fasteel 2.0 Precision Steel 12ga 3-1/2" #4 1-3/8 oz
- Remington Nitro Steel 12 ga 3" #4 1-3/8 oz
- Browning Wicked Blend 12 ga 3" #2 and #4 1-1/4 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,400 fps
- Projectile: Steel
- Weight: 1-¼ oz
- High Velocity
- Easy to find
- Some prefer premium options
Why We Chose It
When we think of the best shotgun shells for duck hunting, naturally, we look at Winchester. Winchester has provided generations of hunters with reliable, high-quality rounds, and the Winchester Drylok Super Steel 12 gauge shells definitely pay homage to this legacy.
But the name alone doesn’t make this shotshell the best for duck hunting. Waterfowl hunters need ammo that performs well in adverse weather conditions, has a tight pattern, high velocity, and are affordable and easy to find.
As lead shot becomes more regulated, having a good steel shot round is essential to legally blindsiding mallards and wood ducks every time you pop out of the duck blind. As duck hunters are often hunting from the water or even a boat, the double-seal wad system means your powder is always dry and ready to go whenever you squeeze the trigger.
The 1,400 fps muzzle velocity and 1 ¼ ounce payload are more than enough to fell ducks up to 40 yards away with relative ease.
The Winchester Drylok is a tried-and-true design that won’t let you down in the field. Although some duck hunters prefer more exotic loads, you can’t go wrong loading your favorite duck gun with 3" magnum Winchester Drylock ammo!
Hevi-Shot 12 ga HEVI XII 3" #4 1-1/8 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,500 fps
- Projectile: Tungsten Alloy shot
- Weight: 1 1/8 oz.
- Dense payload
- Tungsten shot
- High velocity
- Excellent grouping
Why We Chose It
Ask any modern duck hunter which shotgun shells are best for honker hunting, and you’ll surely get plenty of recommendations for the HEVI-XII. This exquisitely designed shotgun shell includes tungsten shot that is denser than steel and safer than lead (which is probably illegal where you live for duck hunting anyway).
Tungsten shot is denser than bismuth, steel, and lead. Which means the HEVI-XII payload gives you a lot more bang for your buck. This means that HEVI XII shot has a density of 12 g/cc (grams per cubic centimeter) which is around 53% more dense than steel shot.
This translates to more pellets on target, deeper penetration, and more trips out into the lake for your hunting dog to retrieve all the ducks you’ve nailed.
Although HEVI-XII can sometimes be hard to find, most duck hunters will tell you that it’s worth the price of admission as this shotshell simply works every time!
Federal Black Cloud TSS 3" 20 ga #3 & #9 1 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,350 fps
- Projectile: Tungsten/Steel
- Weight: 1 oz.
- High quality
- Non-toxic tungsten and steel shot
- Higher Density
- Tight pattern through most chokes
- Only available seasonally
Why We Chose It
Although we typically recommend a 12 gauge shotgun for duck hunting, Federal Premium Black Cloud TSS ammo is one low-recoil option we will make an exception for.
Combining #3 and #9 shot in one hull, the Black Cloud TSS (Tungsten Super Shot) maintain their velocity farther, penetrate deeper and hit harder than any waterfowl payload has before.
The secret to the lethality of the Black Cloud TSS lies in the Flitecontrol Flex wad, which opens from the rear instead of the front like traditional wads. The result is incredibly dense and repeatable shot patterns that have an effective range past 50 yards through all standard waterfowl chokes.
Comprised of 60% heavyweight TSS pellets and 40% Flitestopper Steel shot, the Black Cloud TSS shotshell unleashes a swarm of shot that leaves no chance of escape for any drake that finds itself in your sights.
Although Federal Black Cloud TSS is only available seasonally, it is well worth the price of admission if you are serious about duck hunting.
Kent Fasteel 2.0 Precision Steel 12ga 3-1/2" #4 1-3/8 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,550 fps
- Projectile: Zinc-plated steel
- Weight: 1 3/8 oz.
- Safe in fixed choke barrels
- Tighter grouping at longer distances (depending on choke, of course)
Why We Chose It
If you’re serious about shotgun hunting, then you’re probably well aware that Kent makes phenomenal shells for all sorts of activities. With multiple loads for turkey, goose, upland game, and deer hunting, Kent truly has a shell for all seasons.
But if you’re looking to whack some waterfowl out of the sky quickly and efficiently, then Kent Fasteel 2.0 is what you need to load in your duck gun.
Development of the Fasteel began around the wad, which has proven time and time again that it can produce boringly repetitive shot patterns in both semi-autos and in cold temperatures. A tight pattern is essential for putting down descending mallards ethically and quickly.
Kent Fasteel 2.0 was developed with duck hunting in mind, as the shot is zinc-plated while the head is nickel-plated. This adds a level of corrosion resistance to your ammo that ensures proper feeding and function in even the worst conditions.
Although Kent ammo is sometimes hard to find and will blast a few holes in your wallet, the incredibly consistent performance keeps dedicated duck hunters coming back time and again to load their shotguns with Kent Fasteel 2.0.
Remington Nitro Steel 12 ga 3" #4 1-3/8 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,300 fps
- Projectile: Steel
- Weight: 1 ⅜ oz.
- Consistent performance
- Some premium loads perform better
Why We Chose It
If you’re looking for a low-cost, no-frills round that will bring home the duck, then you can’t go wrong with Big Green.
Remington’s Nitro Steel line of duck hunting ammo is nothing special to write home about. However, when you need a round that simply works then Nitro Steel will get the job done.
Although it lacks a lot of the special features offered by other premium loads, Remington Nitro Steel ammo is consistent and deadly in the right hands. However, we’d recommend that you take it out and test it before duck season this year, just to evaluate how it patterns in your shotgun.
Browning Wicked Blend 12 ga 3" #2 and #4 1-1/4 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,450 fps
- Projectile: Steel & Bismuth
- Weight: 1 1/4oz
- Steel and Bismuth shot blend
- High velocity
- Works well with most chokes
Why We Chose It
We’ve got to hand it to the marketing department at Browning for providing an absolutely amazing name for such an excellent duck-hunting shotgun shell.
The Wicked Blend is comprised of 70% zinc-plated steel and 30% copper-plated bismuth pellets. Combining the denser bismuth with plated steel means you’ll get a good mixture of dense payload at an affordable price.
On top of those benefits, the proprietary Wicked Wad increases pattern density for those long downrange shots. We found this load to be extremely versatile, working well for both duck and goose hunting.
Although this ammo might be a little hard to find, if you can get it you won’t be disappointed when you unload on a flock of descending waterfowl. Best Duck Hunting Shells: Wasting Waterfowl With Ease originally appeared on Ammo.com
submitted by ammodotcom
to Duckhunting [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 08:37 nails_artdiary Handpainted Super Mario with 3D nail art designs.
2023.06.03 08:20 Both-Weather4435 love white nail polish on my toes, it makes me feel sexy 🥰
2023.06.03 07:39 Free_Fun9 Long Nails Designs Girls Long Nails Design Ideas
2023.06.03 07:32 Adam-best Silicone Hammer Toe Corrector
Our Silicone Hammer Toe Corrector
will moves your toe back
to the natural position. Also help keep your toes in place and prevent rubbing and pressure.
This non-surgical option can be worn throughout the day to help gentlyrealign the bones of your big toe to its natural position
. Three-arch support design
evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel and ball.
Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
It is a must-have innovation for following toe condition, it can be used to effectively correct a variety of foot
health problems such as:
- LAW TOE, CORNS, CALLUSES, ARTHIRITIS, HAMMER TOE and other ailments
- HAMMER TOE CORRECTION. Separates, straightens and aligns your toes.
- BUNION Correction. Separators increase spaces for proper toes alignment keeping them properly aligned while moving.
- POSTURE CORRECTION. Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE. A normal toe with Three-arch support averages pressure across foot's arch, heel, and ball and keep your body balance.
- Silicone gel, lightweight, stretchy and comfortable
- Supportive, All-Day relief, can be worn at day or night, indoor or outdoor.
- One Size Fits Most.
- Clean your feet and keep it dry, then simply place on toes, adjust it until you're comfortable.
- Material: Gel
- Size: 7.3cm x 2.8cm x 1.3cm
submitted by Adam-best
to McrOne [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:20 RavairLTD How Useful Is A Nail Dust Collector And Where To Buy It?
Nail dust collector
s, also known as nail dust extractors or ventilation systems, are specifically designed to address nail dust concerns. These devices function as localized source capture systems, capturing and filtering out dangerous particles at the source. Source
submitted by RavairLTD
to u/RavairLTD [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 07:08 jardindelune Does anyone know of a skilled nail technician located in the Inland Empire region of California, US?
Hi everyone! Looking for a nail artist who's great at creating aesthetically pleasing nail designs. Any recommendations or tips on where to find someone like that around here?
submitted by jardindelune
to Nails [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:32 Sinnakins Not sure if this is normal
So, I knit my own socks. I designed them to match the angle of my toes exactly, so I could have the snug fit I prefer without squeezing. I've been wearing minimal shoes for about a week now, and my toes have changed shape completely. Not that I'm complaining; it feels great. But less than a week?? I've got space between every toe now. No crowding. I've been trying to do that for years. But I find it difficult to believe that a change like that in less than a week is normal. Or healthy. I don't mind having to make new socks. I just want to know if such a drastic a change in so short a period is typical. I would ask my podiatrist, but she diagnosed what turned out to be pitted keratolisys as a pressure injury and told me I needed to quit my job because my work boots did it.....
submitted by Sinnakins
to BarefootRunning [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:31 Local-Painting5591 Advice
Hello! I have problems with my feet on my right foot I have a toe that the nail is easy to remove. Last night I removed the nail. Usually I feel minimal pain but this time I did.. and it kept me awake. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can ease the pain so I can sleep.
submitted by Local-Painting5591
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:04 No_Cow3382 Hard bump on ball of foot
25 Male, USA, Non Smoker occasional drinker. Medications include Ambien and Diazepam.
Hi, a few days ago I woke up to a pain in my foot as I walked from my bed to the bathroom. Felt as if I had a pebble in my croc. I looked at my foot and saw this. It’s raised slightly, hurts to walk barefoot, I do not feel it in my work boots. A month ago I bought new work boots that were slightly too small, but I wore them for a few weeks as my old ones were really beat up. I stopped wearing them recently as I had very limited movement in the toe area and they were just uncomfortable. Any help is appreciated, foot stuff and feet in general scare me. Just slightly smaller than a BB in size. I’ve not stepped on any nails or anything recently.
submitted by No_Cow3382
to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 06:03 hotfish Which size to get as a women's 5.5 for the 1461 Oxford platforms?
So I just bought a pair of smooth leather platform Oxford shoes.
I tried both 5 and 6 at the store and took the 6 home, but now I'm wondering if I should have gone with the 5.
The size 6s feel fairly loose. When tied at its tightest it's not really in danger of falling off my foot but I can easily pull it off without untying it and my heel slips out slightly even though I have the heel insert things in. The stiff leather of the tongue kinda digs into my ankle also but I'm expecting that to soften up eventually.
I didn't go for the size 5s because in certain positions the tip of my toe nail touches the end of the shoe, like if I'm turning around or walking really fast. Sometimes I walk a lot so I'm wondering how that'll feel over time. But otherwise I have really narrow feet so they don't feel overly snug.
Also I wear a size 5 in the original boots
submitted by hotfish
to DrMartens [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:50 mutita_1704 My cat passed away yesterday
She was eleven. It was so sudden. One minute we were cuddling, playing, purring the next her hind legs gave away, her kidneys gave away and she was in unimaginable amount of pain. She struggled for 18 hours, and she was so so so brave, so good. By the end her eyes were unfocused and she was moaning in such pain that I knew that there was no surgery, no medication or miracle that help her, and death came a as a release.
She was the best cat ever. Everyone loved her and she loved everyone. So kind, so gentle. All she ever wanted was to be with us, to cuddle. All she wanted was love and gave us unimaginable amount of it in return. Everyone loved her chubby face and bod and the way she strutted and meowed in her squeaky voice. Now I know that she will never welcome me home again, never cuddle beside me while I watch movies, never paw me to get cuddles, nor will there be cat litter everywhere cuz she did not know how to dig. Never will there be anymore of her zoomies, her big aberish green eyes staring at me demaning to be picked up. No longer will she beg for food while I'm eating or run around playing with toys and such. No longer will she demand to be let outside and then back in 20 seconds later because the air was not to her liking. No longer will I look at her in the morning sunbathing on the couch, moving as the sun moves to catch the maximum amout of sunrays. No longer will there be tapping noises on the stairs going up or down cuz she had a bad toe nail. No longer will she play and fight with her brother and hear me yelling from tge kitchen to break it off. No longer will she demand a second breakfast, lunchon or afternoon snack. I have a million more stuff to tell you how beautiful, gentle, good and kind she was, but I want to keep it all to myself and bever share that bit of her with anyone.
The grief and the pain I feel is unimaginable. I can't stop sobbing for hours on end. I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I'm splitting,falling apart, like my heart broke and it can't keep me together. I never knew that you could feel a heartache like this, a pain like this that rips at the very core of you. I feel like it will never end, never feel better. I want so scream, I want to break stuff, but at the same time I want to curl up and not exist. The amout of love I have I never thought possible and I don't know what to do with myself and my grief and pain. Evertime I close my eyes I hear her tiny squeaks and moans of pain, I see her pained face and I know that now she is in a better place, surrounded with her toys waiting for us to come one day. The only tiny amount of comfort I have is that I was with her till the end, holding her paw, stroking her head, holding it in my arms till she was ready to let go. But still, all I want is one more day with her, one more chance to play to cuddle to love her and to experience it all in return. Just one more chance to hold her in my hands and kiss her tiny forhead and feel her paw on my cheeks.
This is my memoriam to her, a tiny amount of words that don't even come close to summing up how perfect she was and the grief and love I feel for her. Thank you for reading.
submitted by mutita_1704
to CatAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:10 Spiritual-Nail865 Who wants to choose my toe nail polish color? ∙∙dm• •
2023.06.03 04:57 nimmoisa000 Open world crime game idea Cartel: Palm City.
Developed by Hangar 13, DICE, Ripple Effect Studios, EA Gothenburg, and Criterion Games and published by EA.
Additionally former EA Black Box and Ghost Games employees who would help access game assets and code from previous NFS titles to streamline the development)
Cartel (or alternatively as “Cartel: Palm City” or "Cartel: Miami" ) would be an open world title based on the Mafia Games, the GTA games and the Saints Row games, with elements of Battlefield: Hardline thrown in with an array of weapons and vehicles based on their real life counterparts.
Gameplay wise the driving would be like Need for Speed titles, and on foot and shooting mechanics like BF: Hardline and Saints Row. Plus you can customize your cars and weapons to the same extent in BF: 2042 and some cars would allow for mounted weapons,on foot you can execute people with your equipped weapon like in The Godfather games. On foot would be an FPS view (you can change to a third person view as well) same with having an FPS view in your car.
There would an single player experience point system (like in BF Hardline single player) you gain XP from killing gangsters, and cops blowing up or capturing enemy vehicles and completing main missions, side missions and activities also there will be 15 levels to achieve with each level up unlocking new weapons, vehicles and customization for your weapons and vehicles. As well as a New Game Plus (NG+) where everything you unlocked is carried over and you can also play on the higher difficulties through NG+.
Also there would be five wanted levels for police and five vendetta levels for the gangs should you reach level five gang vendetta you start a Gang War there are three ways to stop a Gang War either bribe the feds, blow up a gang stronghold, or hide out in a safe house. Police wanted levels one and two local units would come after the player, at police wanted level two or three the state police would come after the player. At wanted level four and five the feds would come after the player. The military will only come after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard
In Cartel: Palm City; in a different universe and timeline where there's a total prohibition of all narcotics in the United States in 2010; tells the story of Jack Rourke (the player character) a hardworking rideshare driver at day and a street racer at night who's scraping by in Palm City circa 2019. One fateful night, Jack Rourke has an inadvertent brush with the Blackwell Syndicate (mainly Carl Stoddard and that showcases a life of reward too big to ignore. As he joins the Blackwell Syndicate who are fighting for control of Palm City against five other criminal groups and take the city for the Blackwell Syndicate including recovering evidence that could not only convict the Blackwell Syndicate, as well as a network of crime lords in many countries, (including the other gang’s backers) including the Blackwell Syndicate's backers the Mob and it would also directly implicate the CIA in Palm City’s drug trade with Jack Rourke earning the nickname “El Sicario” for his efforts in driving the other gangs out of Palm City. When he learns how much the drugs were hurting the people of Palm City and all over the country as well as learning that the Blackwell Syndicate had gotten into the drug trade themselves, he contacts FBI agent Chase Linh who relays the story to her and offers the evidence and his testimony in exchange for full immunity for him and his associates, and the evidence on the computer was enough to convict everyone form all the five gangs, but also their crime lord backers from at least half a dozen countries, as well implicating the CIA in this as well as lobbying efforts to keep all narcotics prohibited, leading to a new administration repealing the Narcotics Prohibition law and legalizing low level cannabis. However six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by Russian Mafia hitmen, Dimitri "Dima '' Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
- Sean Faris - Jack Rourke
- Erik Armando Alvarez - Marcus Blackwell
- Kieth David - Julian “Julius” Little
- Philip Anthony-Rodriguez - Nick Mendoza
- Kelly Hu - Khai Minh Dao
- Travis Willingham - Carl Stoddard
- Eugene Byrd - Marcus “Boomer” Boone
- Adam J. Harrington - Tyson Latchford
- Jack Derges - Tyler "Ty" Morgan
- David Ajala - Sean "Mac" McAlister
- Jessica Madsen - Jessica "Jess" Miller
- Ramon Tikaram - Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry
- Brooke Burke - Rachel Teller
- Josie Maran - Mia Townsend
- Jonny Cruz - Lucas Rivera
- Ana Marte - Ana Rivera
- Maggie Q - FBI Agent Chase Linh
- Bentino Martinez - CIA Agent Julian Dawes
- Coolie Ranx - Benny King
- Jason Michael Zumwalt - Roman Barkov
- Michael Andrew Hollick - Niko Barkov
- Fred Tatasciore - Tony Alpert
- Josh Coxx - Frank Mercer
- Shontae Saldana - Eva Torres
- Josh Collins - Danny Shaw
- Moti Margolin - Dimitri Glebov
- Jack Yang - Chan Wu
- Graham Shiels - Leo Ray
- Mark Rolston - Neil Roark
- Dean McKenzie - Jonathan Cross
- David Rees Snell - Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald
- Heather Fox - Rose Largo
- Joshua Alba - Zack Maio
- Kurt Caceres - Hector Maio
- Lawrence B. Adisa - Brad Rogers
- Dominique Tipper - Lina Navarro
- David Palffy - Caleb Reece
- David Menkin - Hector "Ming" Domingo
- Bruce Johnson - Wes "Webster" Allen
- William Roberts - Joe "JV" Vega
- Jun-Yamazaki - Toru "Bull" Sato
- Derek Hamilton - Clarence "Razor" Callahan
- Chuck Norris - Chief Norris
- Paul Pape - Jack Keller
- Christina Hendricks - Sam Harper
List of activities
- Story Mission: Missions that advance the plot
- Side Mission: Missions that do not advance the plot but earns extra experience/money
- Street Race: Just like it is in Need for Speed, finish first.
- Combat Race: Just like Street Race, but weapon use is allowed.
- Mayhem: Cause as much destruction as possible and get the highest Cost to State score.
- Car Snatch: Steal a car from the cops or one of the four gangs and bring it to a chop shop and also unlock the car you stole for free.
- Drug/CigaWeapon Trafficking: Deliver drugs/military-grade weapons/Cuban cigars to dealers and avoid the cops and rival gangs.
- Car Delivery: Deliver a load of high-end cars to car dealers.
- Assassination: Find and kill a named character, bonus if you fulfill a special condition
- Acura NSX '17, Acura RSX-S '04,
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio '16,
- Aston Martin DB5 '64, Aston Martin DB11 '17, Aston Martin DB11 Volante '19, Aston Martin Vulcan '16,
- Audi R8 V10 Performance '19, Audi S5 Sportback '17,
- BMW i8 Coupé '18, BMW i8 Coupé K.S. '18, BMW i8 Roadster '18, BMW M2 Competition '19, BMW M3 '06, BMW M3 '10, BMW M3 Evolution II '88, BMW M3 GTR L.E. '06, BMW M4 '18, BMW M4 Convertible '17, BMW M4 GTS '16, BMW M5 '18, BMW X6 M '16, BMW Z4 M40i '19,
- Buick Grand National '87, Buick Cascada '16
- Chevrolet Bel Air '55, Chevrolet C10 Sidestep Pickup '65, Chevrolet Camaro SS '67, Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '14, Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 '17, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport '17, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '13, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 '19, Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (2020), Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (2020), Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (Cross’ ZO6)
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 '14, Dodge Charger '69, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat ‘18
- Ferrari 458 Italia '09, Ferrari 458 Spider '11, Ferrari 488 GTB '15, Ferrari 488 Pista '19, Ferrari F40 '87, Ferrari FXX-K Evo '18, Ferrari LaFerrari '13, Ferrari Testarossa Coupé '84,
- Ford F-150 Raptor '17, Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. '17, Ford Focus RS '16, Ford GT '17, Ford Mustang '65, Ford Mustang BOSS 302 '69, Ford Mustang Foxbody '90, Ford Mustang GT '15, Ford Crown Victoria ‘08
- Honda Civic Type-R '00, Honda Civic Type-R '15, Honda NSX Type-R '92, Honda S2000 '09,
- Infiniti Q60 S '17,
- Jaguar F-Type R Convertible '19, Jaguar F-Type R Coupé '16,
- Koenigsegg Regera '16 (Roman’s Regera)
- Lamborghini Aventador S '18, Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster '17, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Coupe '19, Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster '19, Lamborghini Countach '89, Lamborghini Diablo SV '95, Lamborghini Huracán '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante '18, Lamborghini Huracán Performante Spyder '18, Lamborghini Huracán Spyder '18, Lamborghini Murciélago SV '10, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
- Land Rover Defender 110 '15, Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR '15,
- Lotus Exige S '06,
- Mazda MX-5 '15, Mazda MX-5 '96, Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02,
- McLaren 570S '15, McLaren 570S Spider '18, McLaren 600LT '18, McLaren F1 '93, McLaren P1 '14, McLaren P1 GTR '15
- Mercedes-AMG A 45 '16, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé '18, Unlocked at REP LVL 18, Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé K.S. '18, Mercedes-AMG G 63 '17, Mercedes-AMG GT '15, Mercedes-AMG GT R '17, Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster '19
- Mercury Cougar '67
- Mini JCW Countryman '17
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX '07, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X '08, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X K.S. '08
- Nissan 180SX Type X '96, Nissan 240SX '98, Nissan 350Z ‘03, Nissan 370Z ‘09, Nissan GT-R ‘07, Nissan Fairlady 240ZG '71, Nissan GT-R '17, Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero '02, Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R '71, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '93, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '99, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec '02,
- Opel Astra '09
- Pagani Huayra BC '17
- Plymouth Barracuda '70
- Polestar 1 '20
- Pontiac Firebird '77, Pontiac Firebird '99, Pontiac GTO '05, Pontiac G8 '08
- Porsche 718 Cayman GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS '18, Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet '18, Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 '73, Porsche 911 Carrera S '97, Porsche 911 GT2 RS '18, Porsche 911 GT3 RS '19, Porsche 911 Targa 4 GTS '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Ex '18, Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive '18, Porsche 918 Spyder '15, Porsche Cayman GT4 '15, Porsche Panamera Turbo '17, Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- SRT Viper GTS '14
- Subaru BRZ Premium '14, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '06, Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10,
- Volkswagen Beetle '63, Volkswagen Golf GTI '76, Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport '16,
- Volvo 242 DL '75, Volvo Amazon P130 '70
- Light Vehicles: M1161 ITV, VDV Buggy, LYT2021, MRAP, SPM-3, ZFB-05, Quad Bike, Dirt Bike. Desert Patrol Vehicle. Skid Loader
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles: LAV-25, BTR-90, ZBD-09, AAV-7A1. AMTRAC
- Main Battle Tanks: M1 Abrams, T-90A, Type 99 MBT, HT-95 Levkov
- Anti-Aircraft Vehicles: LAV-AD, 9K22 Tunguska-M, Type 95 AA
- Mobile Artillery: HIMARS
- Helicopters: AH-1Z Viper, Mi-28 Havoc, Z-10W, AH-6 Little Bird, Z-11W, KA-60 Kasatka, UH-1Y Venom, Z-9 Haitun
- Naval Craft: DV-15 Interceptor, RCB-90, RHIB Boat, PWC, ACV
- Emplacements: .50 Cal, M220 TOW Launcher, 9M133 Kornet Launcher, HJ-8 Launcher, Centurion C-RAM, Pantsir-S1, LD-2000 AA, Schipunov 42. Launch Pod
- Optics (Pistols): Iron Sights, Improved Iron Sights, Ghost Ring, Mini (RDS), Deltapoint (RDS), Comp M4S (1X) Magnum Scope (2x)
- Optics (Rifles): Short Range; Barska Reflex (RDS), Kobra (RDS), Coyote (RDS), EOTech Sight (1x), PKA-S (1x), HD-33 (1x), F2000 (1.6x) (F2000 only). Medium Range; M145 (3.4x), PK-A (3.4x), PRISMA (3.4x), Mark 4 HAMR (3.5x) ACOG (4x), PSO-1 (4x), JGM-4 (4x). Long Range: CL6x (6x), PKS-07 (7x), Rifle Scope (8x), Hunter (20x), Ballistic (40x), IRNV (1x), FLIR (2x)
- Accessories: Canted Iron Sights, Magnifier (2x), Variable Zoom (2x-14x), Flash Light, Tactical Light, Laser Sight, Tri Beam Laser, Green Laser Sight, LaseLight Combo, Range Finder, Target Detector, Stabilizer.
- Barrel: Standard Barrel, Heavy Barrel, Light Barrel
- Muzzle (ARs/Carbines, DMRs, LMGs, PDWs, and Sidearms): Muzzle Brake, Compensator, Suppressor, Flash Hider, Flash Enhancer.
- Muzzle (shotgun): Duckbill, Full Choke, Modified Choke
- Underbarrel: Underslung Rail (M320, GP-30, M26 MASS), Bipod, Ergo Grip, Angled Grip, Stubby Grip, Vertical Grip, Folding Grip, Potato Grip
- Auxiliary: Straight Pull Bolt, Bipod
- Ammunition: Shotshells, 12 Gauge Buckshot, 12 Gauge Dart, 12 Gauge Frag, 12 Gauge Slug
40mm Grenades, 40mm HE, 40mm Incendiary, 40mm CS, 40mm Dart, 40mm Flashbang, 40mm LVG, 40mm Smoke, 40mm 3GL.
- 25mm Grenades - 25mm Airburst, 25mm Dart, 25mm Smoke.
- Arrows - Broadhead Arrow, Bullet Point Arrow, Explosive Tipped Arrow (Tek Arrows), Poison Arrow
Key: Base weapon (special variant)
- Melee Weapons: Blunt Weapons, Knives, Collapsible Baton, Machete (L.S 16 Machete), Breaching Hammer, Sledge Hammer, Axe, Inquisition Sword, Shovel, Bayonet, ACB-90, Shank, Machete, Bowie, Carbon Fiber, Scout, Survival, Trench, Boot, SEAL, Dive, Tactical, BJ-2, Precision, Baseball Bat, 2x4, Lead Pipe
- Light Pistols; P226, M9, QSZ-92, MP443, G17 (Street Racer Special), FN57. Machine Pistols; CZ-75. G18, TEC-9, MAC-10, MP9, 93R.
- Heavy Pistols: M1911, Compact 45, SW40, DEagle .38, DEagle .357, DEagle .44, DEagle .50, DEagle .501, DEagle .700, 45T (Mercer’s 45T), .40
- Revolvers; Unica 6 .38, Unica 6 .357, Unica 6 .44, Unica 6 .50, Unica 6 .501, Unica 6 .700, .38 Snub, .38 Special, .357 RS, MP412 REX, .44 Magnum (.44 Magnum Force), .501 Magnum Enforcer, .700 Magnum
- Short Rifles/Shotguns; Mare's Leg, Lupara, Shorty 12G (Modern Lupara)
- Personal Defense Weapons/SMGs: MP5, MX4, PP-2000, UMP-45, CBJ-MS, PDW-R, CZ-3A1, JS2, P90, UMP-9, MP7 (Combine MP7) , AS VAL, SR-2, MPX, Groza-4, K10 (Dillinger II), M1A1, M1928 (Dillinger), MP5SD
- Shotguns: QBS-09, 870 MCS, M1014, Hawk 12G, Saiga 12K, SPAS-12, UTS-15, DBV-12, DAO-12, USAS-12, AA-12, 870P Magnum, 37 Stakeout (Cross’ 37 Stakeout), Double-Barrel Shotgun, KSG12, M26 MASS
- Carbines: AK5C, ACW-R, SG553, AKU-12, A-91, ACE 52 CQB, G36C, M4, ACE 21 CQB, Type-95B-1, MTAR-21, Phantom, Groza-1, RO933, AKS-74U, CAR-556, ACWR.
- Assault Rifles: AK-12 (Shovak AK-12), SCAR-L, SCAR-H, M416, SAR-21, AEK-971 (Russian Dillinger), FAMAS, AUG A3, CZ-805, QBZ-95-1, ACE 23, L85A2, F2000 (SC-20K), ARX-160, Bulldog, AN-94, M16A3, M16A4, AKM, L85A2, ARM, MDC, SAR-21, AUG A3, HCAR, SA-58 OSW, HK51, FN FAL, SG510.
- Light Machine Guns: U-100 MK5 (Modern Dillinger), Type 88 LMG, LSAT, PKP Pecheneg, QBB-95-1, M240B, MG4, M249, M60-E4 (M60-ULT), AWS, L86A2, RPK, RPK-74, RPK-12,
- Designated Marksman Rifles: RFB, Mk11 Mod 0, SKS, SVD-12, QBU-88, M39 EMR, ACE 53 SV, SCAR-H SV, M39 EMR
- Sniper Rifles: R700PPS, TRG-42P, CS-LR4, M40A5, Scout Elite, SV-98, JNG-90, 338-Recon, M98B, SRR-61, FY-JS, Dragunov SVD, L115, GOL Magnum, SR338, CS5, .300 Knockout, M200 Intervention, M82A3 .416, M82A3 .50, M82A3 .501, M82A3 .700, M82A3 .900, M82A3 20mm Vulcan, AMR-2 .416, AMR-2 .50, AMR-2 .501, AMR-2 .700, AMR-2 .900 AMR-2 20mm Vulcan, HVM-II, M136 CS, Vidhwansak, Rorsch Mk-1, Rorsch Mk-4, 20mm Vulcan Grenares: M67 Frag, V40 Mini, RGO Impact, M34 Incendiary, M18 Smoke, M84 Flashbang, Hand Flare, CS Gas Grenade, Molotov, AA Mine, AT Mine, SLAM, C4 Explosive, M18 Claymore
- Launchers: M32 MGL, M203, M320, GP-30, M26 MASS, RPG,MBT LAW, FIM-92 Stinger, RPG-7V2, SA-18 Igla, Mk153 SMAW, FGM-148 Javelin, FGM-172 SRAW, XM-25
- Gadgets: Defibrillator, First Aid Pack, Medic Bag, Repair Tool, Ammo Box, Ammo Pack, M224 Mortar, MP-APS, XM25, UCAV, Ballistic Shield, MAV, Motion Sensor, PLD, Radio Beacon, SOFLAM, T-UGS, SUAV, RAWR M240B, RAWR M203, XD-1 Accipiter
Other: Nail Gun
- The Birth of Art - After winning a big race, Jack Rourke collects the winnings at the Palm City Historical Museum
- An Offer you Can't Refuse - Jack Rourke must evade Volk sicarios with Tyson Lachford and Carl Stoddard members of the Blackwell Syndicate
- Race Day - After the events of the last mission, Jack Rourke partakes in a race day event and wins three events with his Porsche 911 Carrera S (991) '12
- Running Man - Volk sicarios Niko and Dimitri crashes the race day and Jack must get to the Blackwell Garage
Chapter 1 (2019-2021)
- M34 Party - Jack Rourke joins the Blackwell Syndicate and gets acquainted with everyone before going with Tyson in a Pontiac GTO '05 to burn the Volk's cars with M34 Incendiary Grenades as well as stealing GMAC's Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
- Standard Routine - Jack Rourke rolls with Tyson, Stoddard and Jonathan Cross to collect protection money but things go south when they collect from a hotel out of town and Jack Rourke chases after the hotel owner in Cross' car.
- Fair Play - Jack Rourke is tasked with stealing Ryan Cooper's Nissan 240SX and sabotaging it on the eve of the biggest Speedhunter race of the year, the SpeedHunter Championship Finals and in a last minute swap Jack Rourke has to race in place of Tyler Morgan
- Mia Townsend - Jack Rourke is tasked with taking Mia Townsend out for a night at the city... until a gang of Wraith street racers led by Caleb Reece hassles her and Jack Rourke takes them on in a fight
- Get Used To It - After the events of the previous mission Jack Rourke and Tyson Latchford are sent to teach the Wraiths a lesson But Caleb Reece makes it serious and Caleb Reece is wound up being killed by Tyson after a chase around the city alongside Danny Shaw.
- The Saint and The Sinner - It's revealed thtat Caleb Reece was Chief Norris' best friend, and Danny Shaw survives the crash however Stoddard would handle Shaw as Jack Rourke is tasked with infiltrating the Elmore Plaza Hotel and has to kill the manager, Nikki Morris and bomb the hotel before escaping to a funeral and confronts, Danny Shaw and Frank Mercer who are also in attendance. Jack Rourke kills Shaw and nearly kills Frank as well. But Frank tasers Rourke and escapes. It would be revealed that some of the Volk sicarios recognized Sotddard and had to deal with them, then the two escaped in a hearse.
Chapter 2 (2021)
- A Trip to the Countryside - In order to get a large supply of cannabis from Mexico, Jack Rourke takes a team to retrieve the Mexican from Mexican smugglers only to be ambushed by Los Zetas L.S 16 and Volk sicarios, then it's revealed that Roman had paid off the FBI to go after Rourke and his teammates then they came off with the cannabis killing their pursuers in the process.
- Code of Silence - The evidence that Tyson and Stoddard had ripped from the Volk had fallen in the hands of Hector Maio who cut a deal with the FBI, total immunity for the evidence and Jack Rouke is tasked with killing him and retrieving the evidence
- Visiting Rich People - Jack Rourke is tasked with sabotaging a federal proscutor's case against The Mob, the Blackwell Syndicate's backers as well as killing the federal prosecutor in charge of the case.
- Visiting Powerful People - Jack Rourke is tasked with meeting and protecting a powerful member of Palm City's elite, the owner of Prefered Outcomes Julian Daws... though he more than meets the eyes of Jack Rourke
- Agent Dawes - Julian Daws is revealed to be a CIA agent who is tasked with keeping the flow of drugs to Jack's surprise and that he is backing the Blackwell Syndicate through Prefered Outcomes.
- The Drug Trade - Julian Daws walks Jack Rourke through Palm City's drug trade and how the illicit street racing scene is used as a cover to smuggle drugs.
- Great Deal - Tyson Lachford scores a major deal with a drug farm in Georgia who promises to supply them with large amounts of drugs in exchange for access to databases concerning highway patrol routes; however when the deal goes down at a parking garage, the Volk and L.S 16 ambush them.
- Bon Appetit - Jack Rourke drives Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws to the rebuilt Elmore Plaza Hotel for brunch only for Niko and Dimirti with a Volk hit squad to blast the entire lobby with gunfire and C4 explosives, Jack Rourke vaults over with Eva Torrez, Marcus Blackwell and Julian Daws, there Jack Rourke and Eva Torrez rush out through the side entrance and confronts the hit squad with Jack Rourke killing both Niko and Dimirti. However Blackwell wants Jack to confront Jonathan Cross at a doughnut store and reveals that the Volk threatened to turn him over to IAD and is chased throughout the city with Marcus Blackwell putting Cross on permanent retirement by killing him with a Lupara.
Chapter 3 (Finishing the other gangs and downfall of Jack Rourke) (late 2021)
- Happy Anniversary - Jack Rourke is tasked with completing a contract hit against Frank Mercer at the fifth anniversary of the formation of the High-Speed Task Force by firing a sniper rifle stashed in a bathroom
- You Lucky Bastard - After a failed attempt to kill Razor; Roman's personal driver and #2 of the Volk, Jack Rourke is given the contract to kill Razor, first by car bomb but ends up killing Deputy Chief Jack Keller. instead of Razor. Jack Rourke, Tyson and Stoddard would later find Razer at a Burger King. In this Rourke can choose to kill or spare Razor. Rourke would spare him after he tells him that the CIA is deeper in Palm City's drug trade than Jack Rourke is led to believe
- Creme de la Creme - Marcus Blackwell plans to kill Roman, Niko, Demintri and Chan Wu in front of the city's Creme de la Creme, the mayor, the police chief, the FBI director and even the city's richest elite. However things go south and Jack Rourke chases Roman and Niko at the airport where they get to a private jet but is shot down and crash lands on the Cross Mermeroral Bridge Chan Wu is still alive and Jack Rourke executes him and leaves before the cops show up.
- Plugging the Chief - After the events of Creme de la Creme; Chief Norris places to take on the Blackwell Syndicate and to dismantle them, and a contract hit is placed on him where Jack Rourke accepts the contract and kills Chief Norris.
- Election Campaign - The State Governor had launched his reelection bid with the promise get tough on the cartels that had plagued Palm City and like Chief Norris has a contract hit out on him which Jack Rourke is tasked with taking, using a sniper rifle
- Just for Relaxation - Marcus Blackwell tells Jack Rourke about a shipment of Cuban cigars as well as a hidden shipment of diamonds (hot ice) straight from Africa however and Jack Rourke takes a crew to retrieve the shipment from federal customs however it's revealed that instead of diamonds it's Cold Shot... the same drug being pushed by the other gangs.
- The Truth - Jack Rourke and Kahi Minh Dao eavesdrop on Marcus Blackwell and Julain Daws and they learn the truth.
- Moonlighting - Jack Rourke after knowing about the truth takes Tyson to rob the Palm CIty First National in order to retire from the sicario lifestyle and gets into a massive shootout with the PCPD Heat-style.
- The Death of Art - After the heist of Palm City First National Jack Rourke finds Tyson dead and meets Stoddard at the museum only to find out that Stoddard knew about the heist, and used his share of the drug money and clout at Prefered Outcomes to buy out The7 as his personal hit squad, however Jack Rourke manages to kill every member of The7 but spares Stoddard (the player can also kill him but canonically Jack Rourke spares him)
After the trial and the repeal of the Jack Rurke is placed in the Witness Protection Program in Lakeshore City but six months later after the repeal of the Narcotics Prohibition Jack Rourke would be gunned down by members of the West Side Club, Dimitri "Dima" Mayakovsky and Henry "Black" Blackburn.
The Gangs of Palm City
L.S 16 (Los Salmos 16) - Also known as The Salmos. Backed by the most powerful Mexican drug lords and the most powerful arms traffickers in the world, L.S 16 once ruled all of Palm City In fear until The House stepped in. They’re also the strongest gang in the game with access to military grade weapons and vehicles and each gang kill from them awards 500-1,500 XP depending on the enemy type. They are led by Neil Roark.
The House - The House is a gambling gang with strong ties and backed by the Sicilian Mafia; they run the street scene and the casinos in Palm City. They’re pretty strong but weaker than L.S 16, and they have access to military grade weapons and vehicles each gang kills from them awards 250-800 XP depending on the enemy type. Headed by Lina Navarro.
The Volk - The Volk is a Chinese-Russian gang led by Roman Barkov with Niko Barkov as their enforcer backed by the Triads (Chan Wu), the Russian Mob (Dimitri Glebov), and GMAC's crew (Gregory "GMAC" MacDonald, Rose Largo) for cars who control the weapon smuggling and arms dealing in Palm City. With this backing and access to military grade weapons. They are a mid tier gang and each gang kill from them awards 200-600 XP depending on the enemy type. They are also the ones who go after the Blackwell Syndicate the most.
Palm Kings - The Palm Kings (PKs) is a Black gang made up of Black nationalists who controls Palm Harbor’s rackets and extorts store owners. Led by Benny King, they’re equipped with police-grade weaponry and has strong ties with the PCPD despite this, they are the second weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 150-500 XP depending if it's a regular to elite
Dixie Paladins - The Dixie Paladins are a white supremacy gang and a militarized version of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) who controls the Gold Coast Mountains in the mountainous regions of Palm City. they’re the weakest gang in the game and each gang kill from them awards 100-250 XP from regular to elite members. They are led by Tony Alpert
Blackwell Syndicate - The Blackwell Syndicate is a underground criminal organization based in Palm City and is led by Marcus Blackwell with Julian “Julius” Little as underboss, Hector Maio before "Code of Silence" and Zack Maio after "Code of Silence". Nick Mendoza. Khai Minh Dao and Carl Stoddard are caporegimes and Tyson Latchford, Tyler "Ty" Morgan, Sean "Mac" McAlister, Jessica "Jess" Miller as soldiers. Other members include Ravindra "Rav" Chaudhry as the gang's car expert Rachel Teller as the gang's customization expert, Marcus “Boomer” Boone as the gang's weapon experts. The Blackwell Syndicate would be the gang that the player would join. In Act 1, they're an outside and fast tracked to soldier, but in Act 2 the player would be a capo until the end of the game. They are secretly backed by both The Mob and the CIA through Agent Dawes. Jonathan Cross and Mia Townsend are also on the gang's payroll until "Bon Appetit" where Marcus Blackwell executes him with a 870P Magnum to the head. Also Mia would also go with Jack Rourke as well
The police/military force
PCPD - the police force of Palm City/Miami if the player does hostile acts (killing civilians, firing unsuppressed weapons in public, etc) will attract police attention and each kill from them awards 50 XP for regular members and 100 XP for armored members, However the player can bribe the PCPD to look the other way or will even help the player fight the other gangs but would be the target of higher level police forces. (Sort of like it was in The Godfather game) The player can also buy favors from them as well. Also they’ll deploy stronger units at higher heat level alongside the FBI. The cars PCPD drives are the Ford Crown Victoria, Dodge Challenger, Pontiac GTO, and the Chevy Grand Sport
Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) - The state police force and Only appears in wanted levels 3 and above, Each kill from them awards 75 XP for regular state troopers and 150 XP for tactical state troopers. Regular state troopers drives Ford Mustang GTs tactical state troopers drives Nissan GT-R
FBI - Only appears in wanted level 5 the FBI will be called in if the player continues to retaliate against the PCPD. Each kill from them awards 125 XP for regular agents, 250 XP for FBI SWAT and 375 XP for FBI HRT, Like the PCPD the player can bribe the FBI to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, or the PCPD but at the second highest price. The FBI also has the second widest array of favors the player can buy. regular agents drives the Nissan 350Z or Porsche 911 GT3 RS, FBI SWAT drives the - Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster or Ford F-150 SVT Raptor L.E. and FBI HRT drives the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X or Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
Military - Only goes after the player if they trespass in Fort Rockport or the Palmount Naval Shipyard. Each kill from them awards 200 XP for regs, 400 XP for experienced troops and 600 XP for elite troops. Like the PCPD, State Police and the FBI, the player can bribe the military to look the other way, or even help the player fight gangs, the PCPD, State Police or even the FBI but at the highest price and The military also has the widest array of favors the player can buy in large part due to Agent Dawes’ connections in Washington.
Multiplayer portion of the game would take place during the five cartels war where the Blackwell Syndicate, The Volk, Palm Kings, Dixie Paldines, Los Salmos 16, and The House (basically where Jack Rourke glosses over saying "It was non-stop chaos for weeks")
Also there would be a free ride mode where the player can explore the city at their leisure or pick a fight with either other cartels or the cops.
submitted by nimmoisa000
to gameideas [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:44 bannerstand How to Design a Safe and Secure Server Room Raised Floor
A server room raised floor
is an essential component of any data center or server farm. It provides a secure and stable platform for the accommodation of servers, storage devices, and other electronic components. In this article, we will explore the benefits of server room raised floor, as well as provide step-by-step instructions on how to design and install a safe and secure server room raised floor. 1、Benefits of Server Room Raised Floor
Server room raised floors offer several advantages over traditional floors. （1）Firstly, they provide a secure and stable platform for the accommodation of servers and other electronic components. This allows for a reduction in the amount of vibration and movement, which can prevent data from being lost or damaged. （2）Secondly, server room raised floors reduce the risk of physical damage to servers and other equipment. Traditional floors can be easily damaged by the feet of personnel or by equipment vibrations. However, server room raised floors provide a solid platform that can withstand physical impacts. （3）Furthermore, server room raised floors can enhance the soundproofing of a server room. By reducing the transmission of noise from the underlying floor, a server room raised floor can provide a more tranquil working environment for personnel. 2、How to Design a Safe and Secure Server Room Raised Floor
To design a safe and secure server room raised floor, it is important to consider the following factors: （1）Floor Plan: The first step in designing a server room raised floor is to create a detailed floor plan. This plan should include the location of servers, storage devices, and other components. It should also indicate any obstacles such as ducts, pipes, or other infrastructure. （2）Material: The material used for the server room raised floor should be stable and durable. Steel framing is an excellent choice, as it is strong and resistant to rust. Additionally, the raised floor can be finished with a resilient material such as rubber or concrete. （3）Security: Security is an essential consideration when designing a server room raised floor. This can be achieved by incorporating built-in locks, alarms, or other security features. （4）Ventilation: Server rooms require adequate ventilation to remove heat and air conditioning. The raised floor should be designed to allow for air flow and adequate ventilation. （5）accessibility: The server room raised floor should be designed with accessibility in mind. This means that personnel should be able to access the servers and other components without having to crawl or climb over them. 3、Installation of Server Room Raised Floor
Once the design of the server room raised floor is complete, the next step is to install it. The installation process typically involves the following steps: （1）framing: The raised floor is built upon a frame of steel framing. This frame should be built to support the weight of the raised floor and any equipment that may be placed upon it. （2）installation: The raised floor is then installed on top of the framing. This process typically involves screwing or nailing the resilient material to the framing. （3）finish: Once the raised floor is installed, the final step is to finish it with a resilient material such as rubber or concrete. This material can be painted or finished with a urethane sealer to prevent water intrusion.
In conclusion, server room raised floors
offer several benefits over traditional floors. They provide a secure and stable platform for the accommodation of servers and other electronic components, and they enhance the soundproofing of a server room. To design and install a safe and secure server room raised floor, it is important to consider the material, security, ventilation, and accessibility factors. By following these instructions, you can create a secure and stable platform for your data center or server farm. For a more detailed understanding, feel free to contact us!
submitted by bannerstand
to Flooring [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:30 Got_2_Git_Schwifty Where can I find oral stim necklaces for adults?
Even if I search “for adults” the results are 95% kiddie designs. I’m not criticizing any adults who use something cute (smileys, unicorns, dinosaurs, robots) but I’d like to find something that looks less like a toy. I’ve seen arrowheads, guitar picks, and military dog tags, but they are not my taste. I’ve oral stim’d constantly all my life. Nail/lip biting, grinding/tapping teeth, and I currently smoke too many cigarettes. It would be really cool to find a chew pendant that is kind of toned down and…sophisticated…I guess. Preferably black or gray in color. Any help is appreciated!
submitted by Got_2_Git_Schwifty
to autism [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:05 g-rocklobster New lathe, new stand
A few weeks ago, I posted asking for some input/ideas for a new stand/cabinet. I was planning on upgrading my lathe and wanted to have a better stand for it. Purchased the Jet 1221VS when Rockler had their 15% off sale and built the stand for it last weekend.
This wasn't the original plan I intended. Gunflint Design had a good one that was about 5' wide and could accomodate the extension when (if) I decided to get it (he also had the 1221VS). But the design wasn't intended to be mobile and I needed it mobile - at least right now.
I went with one from Fix This Build That. He also has a 1221VS, though it's not wide enough for the extension. I've got a few ideas on how to make one if I decide to get it, but I suspect that by the time I'm ready for an extension, I'll be ready for another upgrade.
- 5 drawers with full sliders:
- (1) 8 7/8" x 22 5/8"
- (3) 5" x 22 5/8"
- (1) 5" x 17"
- (1) 19 1/8" x 17" cabinet
- 21 1/2" x 42" Laminated double 3/4" plywood top
- 4 locking casters
My prior stand was open on the bottom and I had everything in tubs. Got tired of the dust/shavings getting all over everything. I was able to put everything I had in tubs in the drawers and cabinet with a bunch of room left over.
I've got a few tweaks to make:
- I need to redo the cabinet door. It's all kinds of mucked up (don't keep working past the time your body says it's tired ... I'm lucky it was just an ugly door and not missing fingers)
- I want to build a tool holder for the side so I can easily reach what I need without having to go into the drawer (his video shows a nice one he made that I'll likely mimic)
- I want to do a better job for the shield and respirator hangers. Right now they're just hanging on nails.
- I want to look at maybe building and/or mounting some form of a dust colletor hood behind it. There's plenty of room for that and I have a hood I bought intending to make a down draft table but never did.
It was my first time building any type of cabinet and mistakes were certainly made. Including not realizing that I must've knocked my fence out of alignment a while back and every cut on the first sheet of plywood was between 1/2" and 3/4" off. I spent the better part of an afternoon/evening getting it aligned but still screwed the door up. That one is fully on me - I knew it was late (after midnight and I had been working on it since 9:00a) and that I should have stopped.
Looking forward to using it this weekend!
submitted by g-rocklobster
to turning [link] [comments]