Real Estate Taxes offers a community to talk about the basics of real estate tax and share advice on the best ways to file and save money. In the past we have seen classes and seminars cost upwards of thousand dollars. We believe basic advice should be free. We encourage all our members to post and share their questions and they will be answered by a real estate focused CPA.
This subreddit is designed for Downtown San Diego residents and potentially "future" Downtown San Diego residents to stay up to date on Real Estate in the 92101 zip code. /dtsandiegorealestate will stay updated new development information, rental unit spotlights, and real estate news from all over Downtown San Diego.
Alright we all know the potential pain for those illiquid under performers we own coming into EOFY, that also presents an opportunity to get slotted on low ball bids for those lucky enough to have cash to deploy.
Interested to hear where people are seeing deep value opportunity in liquid or illiquid names that are or likely to come under pressure thanks to the EOFY spring cleaning of portfolios as people cut their 'dogs' they may have paid the top tick for on the last pump???
Whilst I've got my eye on a couple of names on the watchlist that I have been tracking for a while, Iam interested where else opportunities may exist off the back of forced / impatient selling into the end of the month?
On the flip side of those exiting positions in an effort to clean up their performance drag + red optics within the portfolio, I've got one name that people might want to consider looking at rolling their loose change in to in an effort to recover some of their losses sustained. It's not so much a play on what i've mentioned above, but more a real opportunity to add performance with potentially low risk over the coming 3 - 6 - 12 months.
At the current price you can likely pick up many more shares for those that are being sold to move on tax losses, hence you'll feel like you own more of something with a chance vs less of the rubbish you just sold lol!
IMO I think this name has a 25% downside risk and offers a potential 3 - 5x uplift from the current price over the next 3 - 6 months and i'll outline my reasons why below:
$DLT - Delta Drone (about to change it's name to RocketDNA) - $5.5mil EV + $2.5mil cash - At cash flow break even = very low chance of further capital being raised for operational activities - Genuine reason as to why the share price was taken down from 10c to the ultimate low of .005c earlier this year of the back of the ex largest shareholder being a distressed seller and has ultimately been taken out. - Business is growing nicely as they convert many of the 1yr customers to longer term 3yr+ contracts to deliver recurring and higher revenue for services being provided - Low shares on issue ~517mil - Solid register with 4 decent micro cap fund managers on board that all have the ability to take the share price much higher if / when they choose to increase their positions, all coming on thanks to taking the ex largest holder out. - Worth having a read of the Corporate deck release for the AGM to get a picture of the opportunity they are delivering - Hardly spoken about on forums / relatively unknown + new brokers being introduced to the company at present to lift broader market engagement moving forward = more eyes on the story incoming
There's more to it than those points listed above, but that's the 5min version. If you are serious about looking for a name that could possibly deliver something meaningful with less risk than you've been used to, it's worth lifting the lid to research further at a minimum
The question I ask to you is what do you think a fair market EV is for a company generating ~$6mil revenue annually, moving into cash flow positive territory with new products to market (Ai featured drone mapping) that customers are signing on for?
I think it can trade back into the $10m - $20mil EV range (2.5c - 4c's) without a great deal of effort in the short term as the market starts to price this more reasonably. Iam personally looking for a move in the 5c - 10c range to be unlocked in the short - medium term and will re-assess 'fair value' at that point in time based on revenue / cashflow / contracts etc.
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
) NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
The SEC has for investing in real estate you haver $1 million dollars or $200,000 yearly salary and go into a trust.The amount for being an accredited investor should be $10 million dollars
The SEC uses no criteria like a questionnaire.$10 million dollars was proposed by David Swenson former endowment director at Yale. He passed away recently. His criteria was Expertise; Time; Risk Tolerance; New Money & Size. You can't deduct losses if you lose money in a teal estate IRAS but you can if it isn't in a real-estate investment. Important tell your Congressmen or Senators to have a hearing with the SEC to change what is going on
I’ll be moving soon and both real estate agents (the outgoing and incoming agents) have requested a fees. One is calling it a ‘lease variation fee’ and the other is calling it a ‘lease renegotiation fee’. The fee they have each requested is half a weeks rent plus GST. This means I’ll end up paying a total of $720 to move from one place to another while also putting down a deposit of 2 weeks rent + rental bond.
Is this unlawful? And has anyone had any experience negotiating this fee?
Seeking advice on investment options: I'm considering starting to invest and I'm torn between three options: Sacco's, MMF, and real estate (mortgage). I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or insights you may have on these options. Which one do you think would be the most advantageous in terms of returns and long-term growth potential?
When me and him first met everything was great we had similar interests and we always had fun hanging out. About 2 months ago he got fired from his job in real-estate and I did everything I could to stay supportive. We even decided to move in together and I am still in gradschool howver i make decent money from my assistantship plus i have scholarships that help pay for housing.He then told me he wanted to be a tattoo artist so I helped him build his portfolio and made and Instagram page for him. In the mean time he decided to he needed a job to pay off his house so he found a temporary job as a dog groomer. Today he started his first day and he said he liked it alot and even thought about working there permanently but he's still unsure on what he wants to do in life. I told him I'm supportive with what ever he wants to do. However privately I am iffy about the situation. 1.because he only makes 11 an hour plus tips, I am helping him pay for his house now but I am going back to school in the fall so I won't always have this much extra money. 2. It seems like he is still unsure on what he wants out of life. He seemed so set on being a tattoo artist and now he changed his mind so easily. His excuses are that it's too competitive and he will be tired working and doing an apprenticeship. This bothers me because I feel like he lacks motivation or a clear path on what he wants in life.This has been an issue because now I can't finish in the bedroom and I keep questioning where our future is headed. I am unsure what to do here, do I express to him my concerns or should I just let him figure out what he wants in life? Should I break up with him ? Am I being an AH?
Hello, I hope this is the correct subreddit for this. I have dm'd in the past however I followed A Most Potent Brew. This will be my first one-shot which I will have planned from scratch.
The general premise is that of an escape room situation, only the size of the entire town. The town of Il-Goten has a Ghoul problem, and every night, the corpses of their ancestors rise once again to wreak havoc and terrorize the helpless town-people ever since the unfortunate demise of the town's founder and local necromancer, Julius Graven. The mayor is offering a reward to an adventuring party who is able to successfully lift Julius' enchantment and return their honored dead back to the afterlife. Except, none of this is real.
Its a ploy by the mayor to draw in more revenue from local adventurers, who come there to save a town from ghouls, and purchase supplies, trinkets, and support their economy. Everything is scripted and takes about a week to complete the mystery in game. Obviously, the towns-people are the ghouls, and are dressed up like scooby-doo monsters.
Precautions: In order to keep everyone safe, the mayor will give the players wooden weapons which have been blessed by the priest to cause the ghouls to flee at the slightest touch (since its all fake they just run away). The mayor won't take their weapons, but will plead with the adventurers to respect the honor of their ancestors and not to brutally cut them to pieces.
Story: The town of Il-Goten (pronounced Ill Gotten, like ill gotten gains) was never the same following Julius' Graven's death. His attempts to make himself immortal went horribly wrong, and the device he constructed to prolong his life brutally cut it short as well as causing their ancestors to rise from the dead from dusk till dawn, returning to the crypt before the sun comes up. Now it is up to these brave adventurers to save the town before their Graven Festival, which happens once every 100 years, (or last week) by collecting the pieces from Julius' past in order to dismantle his cruel machine. In order to do this they will need his diary, his staff, and his enchanted ring.
The diary is held by one of the ghouls, who is said to have been Graven's most trusted assistant, who will run at the sight of an adventurer. The recommended/planned way for the players to get it is by inquiring at the library for a magical relic which makes the wearer undetectable by the undead. This relic can be found in the run down house of Graven's assistant, and they just have to solve a simple riddle to reveal where its hidden. Once acquired all the ghouls will ignore the person wearing it, and the diary ghoul will pretend not to notice them. If players wish to bypass this, I'm thinking that they would need 3 consecutive stealth rolls of 15 or higher (I'm open to suggestions), to sneak past all the ghouls (who would try to warn Diary Ghoul) and grab the book. However, they can also just restrain him through other means I haven't thought of. I will be sure to introduce the town person who plays him before the night begins, and if they kill him or injure the ghoul, the town person will be noticeably absent/wounded.
Getting his enchanted ring requires the diary, as it contains both instructions as well as a hint. His ring resides deep inside the town crypt (Which was created specifically for this deception and is not home to any actual ancestors.) I haven't really given this part much thought yet, and I'm open to suggestions.
Getting his staff requires the diary, as it contains instructions on where to find it, but it does not require the ring, and could be acquired before getting the ring, but I'm not sure why you would want to do that. His staff is in the bedroom of his decrepit mansion, and can just be picked up with no hassle.
His machine is in the cellar of his house, and is guarded by something they'll have to fight. I'm thinking either a magic caster (maybe the priest) who will play the part of Julius Graven's undead corpse, or a townsperson who is willing to get a bit beat up, or maybe some magical construct. I'm open to ideas. After defeating the boss, they just have to follow the diary's magical incantation to stop the machine.
This is the end of the scripted part, or part 1.
I felt that it wouldn't be satisfying to have them go through this and tell them "btw it was all fake" so there are also things going on behind the scenes which will lead to a more satisfying conclusion.
The mayor is embezzling funds from the town. In order to fund his parties and furnish his mansion, the mayor is stealing funds which are meant to go to repairing the town after the ghoul actors destroy it (it wouldn't be realistic without a few broken windows and some property damage). As a result of this, 3 homes in the town are abandoned, and in a state of disrepair. A direct consequence of this is that a group of necromancers have secretly taken up refuge in one of the abandoned buildings. Players might see shadowy figures leaving the Graven estate, and if they choose to break into the abandoned building they're staying in they will find evidence that it is not as uninhabited as it seems. I don't really plan on adding a way to prevent the necromancers from succeeding in their plans to actually bring the dead townspeople to life, but if you think I should I will.
Following the adventurers successful dismantling of the machine, the mayor will have a party at midnight where the townspeople revel in the fact that there are no ghouls ravaging the streets... Until the decaying corpses of their ancestors crawl to the surface of the graveyard and begin attacking people. Panic ensues as this is NOT supposed to be happening, and the mayor gives up all pretense of caring about their undead relatives and pleads for the adventurers to hack the zombies to pieces. The necromancers can be found in the graveyard on the outskirts of town.
All in all there will be 3 fights: the boss fight in the cellar, the fight with the actual ghouls, and finally, the necromancers.
So there is my one-shot. Please give me advice or suggestions :)